COVID-19 what the f

Ask questions related to Desteni Articles, Videos and Recordings. Share the information you have heard / read in your thread and then accordingly ask specific questions pertaining to it. This will allow others who may have similar questions now or in the future to understand the context shared in related material better.
Arizona

COVID-19 what the f

Post by Arizona »

Shelves being emptied here just started today Arizona, i'm not worried but I felt like I had to say something, it's not only niche stuff like toilet paper but I know the stores aren't designed to have insane amounts on stuff in stock. Lots of people crowding store as well and front page of local news.
Anyways..

Too early to tell?

A Sign of The Times?

Can this be cross referenced in old interviews?
Like this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c27zo2qTHWo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdea8o65WXM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oVTa3qlra0

Also I wanted to sort of get a gauge on if/how i'm missing the point here. I've been on top of the corona thing since day 1, had a really cool discord research group that launched right away within first couple days, we were looking at everything it was really cool in a sense that we saw all the obscure stuff nobody was seeing using group power. This went on for a while then over time as more people became aware the discord group was no longer useful/necessary.

What i'm saying is the timeline is a little longer for me on this and now it's here at my doorstep and everywhere for that matter.

tormod

Re: COVID-19 what the f

Post by tormod »

Hi Arizona

The videos you are referring to are very clear. Though they are kind of old.

I would suggest to read up on this post : viewtopic.php?f=152&t=8807 - about process then and process now.

Did you walk the desteni lite course yet ? http://lite.desteniiprocess.com/

I also suggest to use the tools we have, slowing down, breathing, writing, self forgiveness, self correction.

We don't know what will come of this outbreak & consequences. So let's do that what which is best for all in all ways.

Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Hi Arizona

I'd invite you to read this chat to have a different perspective on this virus point and how you can essentially take it back to self so that there is less focus on the 'mayhem' out there and use it as an opportunity to look Within and start sorting ourselves out from there
https://destonians.com/sunette-and-the- ... xternally/

Then you can share your perspectives about it here and get some conversations started where one can actually be an active and engaged member of society that feels empowered to do something about the situation.

Enjoy

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

Marlen wrote: 16 Mar 2020, 16:07 Hi Arizona

I'd invite you to read this chat to have a different perspective on this virus point and how you can essentially take it back to self so that there is less focus on the 'mayhem' out there and use it as an opportunity to look Within and start sorting ourselves out from there
https://destonians.com/sunette-and-the- ... xternally/

Then you can share your perspectives about it here and get some conversations started where one can actually be an active and engaged member of society that feels empowered to do something about the situation.

Enjoy

Great chat and perspective, Marlen! Thanks for sharing that link.

thomaslagrua

Post by thomaslagrua »

There's so much going on now, and while "the virus" is the main focal point that is currently grabbing (and holding) most people's attention, there's also a lot of other stuff happening. Parts of the world system are falling apart, many of the super wealthy groups of elites are losing the control that they held for so long, while another group (of groups) is moving into that space - as part of the change.

Like a pixel of a hologram, it's possible to see the whole picture just by looking at that one pixel that each of us call "myself." The point that I'm getting to here is that, the extent of each one's seeing (of what is out there) happens also to be equivalent to each one's awareness of self (as the within) equally as one with the without. Which is kind of a fancy way of explaining why it's so important to focus on self (the within) in order to also see, realize and understand what's going on out there.

And from my perspective, what is going on "out there" is quite amazing, awsome, a little bit scary at times and almost always with a lot of uncertainty thrown in just for good measure - lol. In short, I would say (my perspective) that we are witnessing the partial destruction of the old world system, which should create space/opportunity to begin creating a new world system (without having to completely collapse the old one). This is also where I would say, "the virus or viruses" come into the picture. To put it simply, viruses are programs whose purpose is to deconstruct. In other words, rather than attacking the bricks and mortar of the world system, viruses seek out and deconstruct (as I recall) human systems of consciousness, which in turn will cause parts of the world system to crumble... and so on.

That being said, I definitely suggest being prepared practically for disruptions. For (as I often hear the preppers say) if nothing happens, you can always eat your insurance policy. The good thing here is, I eat canned mackerel 3-5 times a week anyway.

Arizona

Post by Arizona »

Toilet paper guide: Find out the ship dates and arrive early at the time they open, here they operate by opening the door and whoever gets the toilet paper first is the one who gets it, it's literally based on a mad dash to the toilet paper, not on who arrived first. Obviously it's limited to one per customer but it still runs out within minutes. I just gave a roll to my neighbor today who was seemingly oblivious to how any of this works and trying to get it by just going to stores.

I'm literally going to run out and i have access to first dibs on toilet paper so you can see why i'm writing this.
I'm sure this will normalize eventually but for now this is how it is.

I could go and compile a bunch of interesting data about the virus and post it around here I just don't feel like it'd be too useful, people are already doing this everywhere, like how flu vaccine puts you at much higher risk etc etc.

I'm not giving anymore rolls to my neighbor so he better figure this out :|
Oh and it's also interesting they doing hazard pay right now, like roughly extra $150-200 per cycle for the lowest end paying job at least.

whistlejacket

Post by whistlejacket »

Now the main thing is to maintain fortitude! Do not panic, it will all be over soon!

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

Arizona wrote: 24 Mar 2020, 21:40 Toilet paper guide: Find out the ship dates and arrive early at the time they open, here they operate by opening the door and whoever gets the toilet paper first is the one who gets it, it's literally based on a mad dash to the toilet paper, not on who arrived first. Obviously it's limited to one per customer but it still runs out within minutes. I just gave a roll to my neighbor today who was seemingly oblivious to how any of this works and trying to get it by just going to stores.

I'm literally going to run out and i have access to first dibs on toilet paper so you can see why i'm writing this.
I'm sure this will normalize eventually but for now this is how it is.

I could go and compile a bunch of interesting data about the virus and post it around here I just don't feel like it'd be too useful, people are already doing this everywhere, like how flu vaccine puts you at much higher risk etc etc.

I'm not giving anymore rolls to my neighbor so he better figure this out :|
Oh and it's also interesting they doing hazard pay right now, like roughly extra $150-200 per cycle for the lowest end paying job at least.

What I realised is that 'thoughts' are more harmful to this world than the CV. Hence - apart from the governemnt recommended measures - I support myself by stopping my thoughts, stopping my fears. When we 'believe' our 'thoughts' and our 'fears' we become demonic and are so easily manipulated. Keep it real with breath and common sense in the physical.

I recommend watching this video for perspective: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul5xZLU ... phYtT8tDvw

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

whistlejacket wrote: 25 Mar 2020, 12:04 Now the main thing is to maintain fortitude! Do not panic, it will all be over soon!

Hi whistlejacket, calmness is required yes, but also understanding within self-responsibility of why such a virus has manifested and what we can learn from it.

For perspective read the chats conducted by Sunette on this topic whch you find on this forum, for instance:

CHAT 1: viewtopic.php?f=156&t=9018

Arizona

Post by Arizona »

Here's a really interesting video compiling the history/media of the corona virus going back to 2003.
It also has a clip of Muammar Gaddafi warning of a virus being made to profit off.
"Italian News Network from 2015 did a report on SARS-COV (Coronavirus/Covid-19) Links in Description"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjLKlKPUnyc

Cross referencing this with what the portal CV chat said I still don't exactly understand words like "new" "old" and "emerging" in correlation to this.
Wouldn't the portal presenting exact information that nobody else could know present a lot of danger?
Didn't mean to really go off topic but these things come to mind at a surface viewing.
Also suggest checking out "2010 - The Real History of Humanity Revealed - Part 1"
as it shows how viruses were a huge part of how things came to be.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQMAIRu4G2k
"2010 - The Real History of Humanity Revealed - Part 2"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT7pd3hqyzc

Return to “Questions relating to Specific Desteni Articles / Videos / Recordings”