COVID-19 what the f

Ask questions related to Desteni Articles, Videos and Recordings. Share the information you have heard / read in your thread and then accordingly ask specific questions pertaining to it. This will allow others who may have similar questions now or in the future to understand the context shared in related material better.
Carlton

Re: COVID-19 what the f

Post by Carlton »

Hi Arizona, in relation to what you are sharing, I too have been one to dive off into a massive amount of information surrounding different topic, occurrences with different theories, perspectives and viewpoints and have become overwhelmed by them, but after a while, I had to ask myself these questions, What is this information doing for me, outside of sending me into fear. How does it relate to what I am trying to achieve In my life. What can I really take from it to better understand, correct and change me. Is there a message in it for me and if so, take it and apply it to my everyday living, and if not, dont allow myself to fall into a depressive, powerless, helpless or hopeless state, but instead to remain stable where I stand.

Gabriel

Re: COVID-19 what the f

Post by Gabriel »

Carlton wrote:
07 Apr 2020, 23:41
Hi Arizona, in relation to what you are sharing, I too have been one to dive off into a massive amount of information surrounding different topic, occurrences with different theories, perspectives and viewpoints and have become overwhelmed by them, but after a while, I had to ask myself these questions, What is this information doing for me, outside of sending me into fear. How does it relate to what I am trying to achieve In my life. What can I really take from it to better understand, correct and change me. Is there a message in it for me and if so, take it and apply it to my everyday living, and if not, dont allow myself to fall into a depressive, powerless, helpless or hopeless state, but instead to remain stable where I stand.

Great perspective, Carlton

Return to “Questions relating to Specific Desteni Articles / Videos / Recordings”