Question regarding old posts/threads I created

Ask questions related to Desteni Articles, Videos and Recordings. Share the information you have heard / read in your thread and then accordingly ask specific questions pertaining to it. This will allow others who may have similar questions now or in the future to understand the context shared in related material better.
Ish

Question regarding old posts/threads I created

Post by Ish »

Hello, so I haven’t been active on the forum much but created threads in the past which has my real full name on it, I was wondering if it would be possible to delete those threads as when I type my real full name in google some of these posts come up.

It’s more so related to work as I want to keep work and process separate for the moment, would that be possible ? Or would it be better to create a new account and delete this one ?

Any help on this would be much appreciated !

These were the threads which had my full name on it and can be seen when my name is typed in google.

viewtopic.php?t=8786

viewtopic.php?t=8759

Gabriel

Re: Question regarding old posts/threads I created

Post by Gabriel »

Hi Ish, I will see if I can replace your name in that thread so that it does not appear in searches anymore. I would rather not delete the whole thread if the problem can be solved in this way.

Gabriel

Re: Question regarding old posts/threads I created

Post by Gabriel »

I did an experiment in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8759&p=70412#p70412

Let's give it a few days and see if Google will update the search result.

Return to “Questions relating to Specific Desteni Articles / Videos / Recordings”