Alternative solution for knots

Ask questions related to Desteni Articles, Videos and Recordings. Share the information you have heard / read in your thread and then accordingly ask specific questions pertaining to it. This will allow others who may have similar questions now or in the future to understand the context shared in related material better.
frank

Alternative solution for knots

Post by frank »

Suppressed emotions will form energetic knots in body, said by Bernard in breath organism interview.

The way to release them are sex, masturbation or breath organism. Sexual organism is harmful to the body. Breath organism is kind of difficult that requires full attention. Masturbation even with barehand will still cost energy of the body that afterwards makes you tired.

So is there a alternative way to release these knots?

frank

Re: Alternative solution for knots

Post by frank »

Breath organism is kind of hard. Masturbation in whatever form will cause energy lose.

Does the third way exist?

Marlen

Re: Alternative solution for knots

Post by Marlen »

Test things out for yourself. Nothing is meant to be absolute in terms of working with your body and energies or what they form. See what else you can test out for yourself.

To me any form of physical activity helps me to keep in balance with my body and it doesnt have to be sex related. I'm talking about exercise of any kind and generally being aware of my emotions so that I dont suppress them but learn to be with them and direct myself through the experience.

Test things out for yourself and come back to share what works for you

Return to “Questions relating to Specific Desteni Articles / Videos / Recordings”