Death and the realization of oneness or not, discussion

Ask questions related to Desteni Articles, Videos and Recordings. Share the information you have heard / read in your thread and then accordingly ask specific questions pertaining to it. This will allow others who may have similar questions now or in the future to understand the context shared in related material better.
JIMTMCDANIELS

Death and the realization of oneness or not, discussion

Postby JIMTMCDANIELS » 01 Mar 2012, 13:09

Greetings everyone!
I'm getting up to speed with my application of Desteni's compelling material after years of following it.
I have joined the relationship/agreement course now!

Please I have a pressing some questions below concerning Desteni material on death:

So why is death so very bad in the case where one has failed to realize they are one and equal with substance and so they return to the dimensions where they are not united but an individual as opposed to one who does realize they are one and equal with substance (what is real-has materialized) and goes into substance (I mean I have to tell you that as currently being a person who can move and do things, the thought of being the substance of my dead body that just sits there, seems very trapping and claustrophobic and horrible, although I realize this is my mind's perception but please please please shed some light on this).

We didn't use to be substance before the earth manifested, so why is substance so very important? Don't we want to return to the way we were before Anu entrapped us?

Is it because substance is all embracing and uniting and/or no longer lonely and/or one can see and experience all as substance?
I have not seen this explained and it's quite frightening, depressing and perplexing to me. I can't get it out of my mind, I don't want to be afraid of death, it's bad enough growing old and ill and frail and blind and deaf with aging.

Are things/the universe still materializing from the other side?
Why didn't Anu and the dimensions materialize, because they never came to the realization of one with all?

Some explanation please.

SunetteSpies

Re: Death and the realization of oneness or not, discussion

Postby SunetteSpies » 01 Mar 2012, 22:08

Greetings everyone!
I'm getting up to speed with my application of Desteni's compelling material after years of following it.
I have joined the relationship/agreement course now!

Please I have a pressing some questions below concerning Desteni material on death:

So why is death so very bad in the case where one has failed to realize they are one and equal with substance and so they return to the dimensions where they are not united but an individual as opposed to one who does realize they are one and equal with substance (what is real-has materialized) and goes into substance (I mean I have to tell you that as currently being a person who can move and do things, the thought of being the substance of my dead body that just sits there, seems very trapping and claustrophobic and horrible, although I realize this is my mind's perception but please please please shed some light on this).

We didn't use to be substance before the earth manifested, so why is substance so very important? Don't we want to return to the way we were before Anu entrapped us?

Is it because substance is all embracing and uniting and/or no longer lonely and/or one can see and experience all as substance?
I have not seen this explained and it's quite frightening, depressing and perplexing to me. I can't get it out of my mind, I don't want to be afraid of death, it's bad enough growing old and ill and frail and blind and deaf with aging.

Why didn't Anu and the dimensions materialize, because they never came to the realization of one with all?

Some explanation please.
Jim - with your questions it seems you have misunderstood the nature / context of Substance within process in relation to one's own process on earth and in death, especially here:
(I mean I have to tell you that as currently being a person who can move and do things, the thought of being the substance of my dead body that just sits there, seems very trapping and claustrophobic and horrible, although I realize this is my mind's perception but please please please shed some light on this)
because this is not what happens at all, and is not at all what we have explained/walked in interviews thus far.

To give perspective on all your questions regarding Substance:
Substance is what one can refer to as our "original presence" / "starting point" as beings within existence - the very substance that is the manifested equality and oneness that place us all together in this existence as we are now. We’re not ‘self-aware’ as this Substance that is what ‘unifies’ us all together in/as this existence –due to the extent of separation from ourselves and EVERYTHING that is here as ourselves.
This separation has existed even before the creation/manifestation of human-civilization, this separation from substance – and the Atlanteans within their interviews being walked, illustrate this relationship with Substance that already existed then,and even then we didn’t realise that this “Substance” is in fact ourselves and so throughout time, instead of realising ourselves as “Substance” as the manifestation of equality and oneness, we’ve evolved through and as separation into the utmost, absolute separation that we are now that we’re facing in/as this physical existence we’re experiencing ourselves within at the moment.
So – instead of realising ourselves as substance/equality and oneness, we separated ourselves to the utmost extent. And, we’re now walking our process of realising this separation, from ourselves and everything/everyone that is here in/as existence – to walk ourselves back into our starting-point beingness of/as substance as manifested equality and oneness. And this process starts with ourselves first, standing equal-to and one with ourselves within ourselves through walking our mind – as our mind is representing how we’ve separated ourselves from ourselves in the ‘small’ within, and the world representing how we’re separated ourselves from ourselves in the ‘greater’ without. So – as you start with yourself, in being/becoming equal-to and one with yourself in stopping your separation from yourself as your own mind, you will then start walking your process of standing equal-to and one with yourself as the world/humanity without and this each being walk.

So – we’re all in this process of ‘returning to Here/Equality and Oneness/Substance’ within this existence – to stop ourselves from re-creating the same fuckup we’ve manifested as ourselves and this existence.

And, in terms of what happens in-Death - we suggest the following video-interview where a being explains what is faced and walked in death: Where were you in this Life?
I suggest in terms of the Materialization of Anu and them, and the dimensions – why we’ve been separated from the Physical, to walk through / watch the History of Mankind series as we’ve explained/shared within that how we’ve in the past, locked ourselves from the physical to separate Heaven and Earth, and in that – manifested the ultimate separation between ourselves and the physical, and now we’re facing our manifested consequence of not having any access into/as the physical unless we stand equal-to and one with it = which is the process we’re walking.

I suggest here also, the interviews I suggested within the previous-thread What are the odds – explaining process and death to assist/support with perspective of what happens when you die and the process we walk within the interdimensional-physical existence.

So, when and as you’re able to – we suggest investing in the Atlantean Interviews available on EQAFE – that walks the entire/total existential process in detail, from the beginning

Maya

Postby Maya » 03 Mar 2012, 12:27

So, when and as you’re able to – we suggest investing in the Atlantean Interviews available on EQAFE – that walks the entire/total existential process in detail, from the beginning
Atlanteans Series Links:
Atlanteans - The Beginning - Part 1 - http://eqafe.com/p/atlanteans-the-beginning
Atlanteans - Purpose and Creation - Part 2 - http://eqafe.com/p/atlantis-purpose-and-creation-part-2
Atlanteans - Civilization on land and water - Part 3 - http://eqafe.com/p/atlantis-civilizatio ... ter-part-3
Atlanteans - The Emergence of Young Atlanteans - Part 4 - http://eqafe.com/p/atlanteans-the-emerg ... ans-part-4
Atlanteans - The Beginning of the END - part 5 - http://eqafe.com/p/atlanteans-the-begin ... end-part-5
Atlanteans - The Merging - Part 6 - http://eqafe.com/p/atlantis-the-merging-part-6
Atlanteans - The Evolution of Separation - Part 7 - http://eqafe.com/p/atlanteans-the-evolu ... ion-part-7
Atlanteans - Seeing Here - Part 8 - http://eqafe.com/p/atlanteans-seeing-here-part-8
Atlanteans - The Cross - Part 9 - http://eqafe.com/p/atlanteans-the-cross-part-9
Atlanteans – The Decision - Part 10 - http://eqafe.com/p/atlanteans-the-decision-part-10
Atlanteans - The Friction - Part 11 - http://eqafe.com/p/atlanteans-part-eleven-the-friction
Atlanteans - Isolation - Part 12 - http://eqafe.com/p/atlanteans-isolation-part-12
Atlanteans - Controlling Time - Part 13 - http://eqafe.com/p/atlanteans-controlling-time-part-13

Anna

Postby Anna » 03 Mar 2012, 13:27

Yes - the Atlanteans series is awesome. It is in fact the history of existence.

Thanks for sharing all.

JIMTMCDANIELS

Postby JIMTMCDANIELS » 23 Mar 2012, 00:09

Thank-you Sunette for your long reply,

I've read all the replies. I'm sorry I still don't have a crystal clear understanding.
My parents are in their 80's and just got out of the hospital. I've let my mind and imagination and the desteni material try to paint what death is like and it scares me, and I beg for a better understanding. The material seems to leave some things unanswered. I always thought I was a fairly smart person but some of the material I have trouble comprehending completely, although I understand I am currently a system trying to understand life.

Where you wrote "We’re not ‘self-aware’ as this Substance that is what ‘unifies’ us all together in/as this existence –due to the extent of separation from ourselves and EVERYTHING that is here as ourselves." I first interpreted you saying substance is not self aware (which made me fear being a substance) but now I see you are saying that humans are not self aware as a substance.

Substance "original presence/starting point"
One of our goals is to return to substance through equality and oneness.
I thought Bernard said in an interview that substance has been waiting for us to return to it.

Fascinating....?

I did read the "where were you in this life" 3 times.
I as a presence moved out of the body that remained and began my life review in the interdimensions.
Gaddafi has regrets that he didn't live his life differently to change humanity but otherwise he does not seem disturbed he no longer had a body.
I guess my concern is I/we no longer have a body when we die and that disturbs me. My body allows me to move and do. Although sometimes I feel trapped in this body and that it is tiny. Will I feel expansive outside my body in the interdimensions? I know the interdimensions are in us right now trying to help us in the right directions.

I can remember another portal interview of a death talking about the person dying and waking up/realizing they were in the dead body, something like cold spaghetti of veins and flesh and then they moved out of the body.

Interviews with animate objects like toilet paper. Are they content being toilet paper, not being able to move or talk, I guess they can think and have self realized?
I wonder if returning to substance is like being in an elevator stuffed full of people, makes me feel claustrophobic, or if it's like no longer being lonely and separate from others any more as I feel I am now.

I remember the original molecule interview talking about vibrating/shaking to create more molecule. Is that why the universe is expanding, molecules recreating... Sylvia Browne's material I use to follow which contained lies and mistruths talked about how we/all of existence goes through cycles of collapsing into a dense ball of oneness, embracing and then exploding (big bang theory) in excitement to once again expand, venture out and recreate the universe.

When I try to understand what it is to be a dog and that I could have been born a dog, it can disturb me and make me sad. Dogs can't actually talk, they have to rely on us to give them food and water, they are trapped in the car or house not knowing when we will come along and let them out.

I originally watched the history of man series on youtube and I don't remember an explanation of what it is to be substance. I listened to part 1 again and it seems Jack isn't talking far enough in the past to explain these points, races already existed on planets, separated from substance.

I've listened to the long interview "2012: Atlanteans - The Beginning Part 1", the Atlanteans seem to realize their origin, that they were from substance-presence. I guess it's just an odd concept for me to grasp.

Why did we leave substance to begin with as Atlanteans and the other races on the other planets? Isn't there more to being substance? Didn't we manifest from substance to experience and express or was it just unwarranted separation for some reason?

Sometimes I think I could grasp the entire picture better if there was an overview or cliff note on all the desteni material but I suppose then people would read it instead and be more inclined to just disregard desteni instead of giving it a real chance. I don't suppose destonians have cliff notes to refer to! Lol

I guess I need to stop typing and get out of my mind and focus on my assignments.
I hope this post helps others who are going through the same as I.

Maya

Postby Maya » 23 Mar 2012, 12:58

I used to be consumed by all the information that Desteni presents and what I missed during that time was the practical side of the Desteni message of Applying the knowledge for myself through Self Forgiveness, writing, Self corrective statement and breathing because otherwise, all the knowledge and information is useless.

So I see where you are coming from and I understand how overwhelming it can be when starting to walk the Desteni Process and thus I suggest to SLOOOOOW down and focus on self application.

A cool place to start is with the Desetni I Process where you will slowly buy surely go through the relevant material as well on focusing on practical application along with a buddy that will walk with your through the entire time to assist and support with your process.

With regards to your questions – most of the answers was explained in much details on the Atlanteans, Reptilians and the History of the Interdimensional Portal Series. So when and if possible, it is suggested to invest in it.

SunetteSpies

Postby SunetteSpies » 23 Mar 2012, 19:34

Jim,
I've read all the replies. I'm sorry I still don't have a crystal clear understanding.
My parents are in their 80's and just got out of the hospital. I've let my mind and imagination and the desteni material try to paint what death is like and it scares me, and I beg for a better understanding. The material seems to leave some things unanswered. I always thought I was a fairly smart person but some of the material I have trouble comprehending completely, although I understand I am currently a system trying to understand life.
Jim – if you have a look at your current relationship with Death, and then reading the material that we walk in relation to Death, you’re approaching the material within fear, and with fear – the Mind can take your imagination into various dimensions, and then you read the material within/from your imagination/fear and this then ‘clouds’ the clarity of the material that is written/spoken explaining Death.
Therefore, what I’d firstly suggest is to assist and support yourself with writing and self forgiveness in relation to Death, because at the moment – the Fear of Death can consume/possess you so, that you in no way assist/support you in your process of developing yourself to learn how to Live. This is how most human-beings approach “life”: living in fear of death; instead of utilizing the time, the breaths available to you through/with your human physical body to assist/support yourself in your process of living in this lifetime. Therefore, this is STEP 1 in relation to your process – assisting and supporting yourself.
Where you wrote "We’re not ‘self-aware’ as this Substance that is what ‘unifies’ us all together in/as this existence –due to the extent of separation from ourselves and EVERYTHING that is here as ourselves." I first interpreted you saying substance is not self aware (which made me fear being a substance) but now I see you are saying that humans are not self aware as a substance.

Substance "original presence/starting point"
One of our goals is to return to substance through equality and oneness.
I thought Bernard said in an interview that substance has been waiting for us to return to it.

Fascinating....?
Yes, we’re not self-aware as ‘substance’, and Jim – you’re not going to understand ‘substance’ through the mind, or with knowledge and information. The explanations/perspectives we give of ‘substance’ is for you to understand / grasp that: how we’re existing as the mind, separate from the physical is in absolute separation from ourselves, from the physical and from existence as a whole. Where substance exist within/as the very physical of this existence, so – to assist/support yourself to equality and oneness, as substance as the physical-mind: you have to walk yourself out of the mind into the physical, and from the physical walk your process of living equality and oneness in fact. Therefore, in terms of your questions regarding ‘substance’ – I suggest, simply walk your process, it’s obvious that we’re in self-separation from ourselves, our bodies, other human beings, the physical reality, the animal-kingdom and existence as a whole; so – walk your process of stopping the separation, by starting your process of self equality and oneness within yourself, then you walk this process in the physical and then towards the world. It all starts with self first. You’re not going to understand everything immediately, because it’s not “knowledge and information” and can only be self-realised when you actually start walking your process.
I did read the "where were you in this life" 3 times.
I as a presence moved out of the body that remained and began my life review in the interdimensions.
Gaddafi has regrets that he didn't live his life differently to change humanity but otherwise he does not seem disturbed he no longer had a body.
I guess my concern is I/we no longer have a body when we die and that disturbs me. My body allows me to move and do. Although sometimes I feel trapped in this body and that it is tiny. Will I feel expansive outside my body in the interdimensions? I know the interdimensions are in us right now trying to help us in the right directions.
Your experience towards the physical is through the mind, the mind interprets the physical as ‘limited’ because the mind only has ‘limited’ access within the physical/substance of/as the physical. The physical, this physical existence is the key to our process of birthing ourselves as life from the physical, which can only be done in the physical. You’re already in your body, you now only have to start walking your process out of the mind, to get into and stand equal-to and one with your physical to start your process of actually living equality and oneness and what that really means: but again – it all start with you establishing your self-agreement, your self equality and oneness in stopping your self separation that you’ve created/manifested as the mind. In the ‘physical dimensions’ when you die – you don’t have a body and the process of standing equal to and one with the physical is extremely difficult – each and every single being that dies, regrets dying as they realise what they have compromised throughout their life here on earth and the opportunities they have accepted/allowed themselves to pass them by, when the answer was always here to living: breathing and the human physical body. So – Jim, stop fearing death, and assert your process to walk this life to its utmost potential.
I can remember another portal interview of a death talking about the person dying and waking up/realizing they were in the dead body, something like cold spaghetti of veins and flesh and then they moved out of the body.
Yes, the being was explaining how they experienced the mind/mind-systems in the physical – that look like threads/pipelines that permeate/infiltrate the entire human physical body.
Interviews with animate objects like toilet paper. Are they content being toilet paper, not being able to move or talk, I guess they can think and have self realized?
You’re still looking at ‘toilet paper’ as ‘toilet paper’ – when, there are countless beings manifested within toilet-paper as what the toilet paper is made of, anything and everything can communicate through the portal as everything and all is in fact ‘aware as beings’. So – they don’t experience themselves as “trapped as toiler paper”, no – they’re individual particles/parts that is aware that is manifested as toilet paper, but being toilet paper does not limit/define ‘who they are’ within themselves. And all of existence is in the exact same process as human beings: to establish self equality and oneness with where we are and who we are, no matter in what form/shape/expression/manifestation.
I wonder if returning to substance is like being in an elevator stuffed full of people, makes me feel claustrophobic, or if it's like no longer being lonely and separate from others any more as I feel I am now.
You will see for yourself when / if you get there – but again, this is interpreting substance through the mind within your own fears, which is not what it is about at all. So – suggest, start walking your process Jim, you are here, you are breathing, you have your human physical body: the future will only be what you create/walk in every moment of breath. So – I suggest not creating a future of fear / fearing the future, but to walk here, and utilize the time you have to its absolute and as you walk, more and more of the material will become clear – but you have to get those reactions out with which you are approaching the material, because if you’re not here Hearing, then you’re in your mind in Fear and the mind can misinterpret information/words.
I remember the original molecule interview talking about vibrating/shaking to create more molecule. Is that why the universe is expanding, molecules recreating... Sylvia Browne's material I use to follow which contained lies and mistruths talked about how we/all of existence goes through cycles of collapsing into a dense ball of oneness, embracing and then exploding (big bang theory) in excitement to once again expand, venture out and recreate the universe.
I suggest, when you do have the funds available – to invest in the History of Mankind, the history of existence is being walked in detail within the interviews available on Eqafe.
When I try to understand what it is to be a dog and that I could have been born a dog, it can disturb me and make me sad. Dogs can't actually talk, they have to rely on us to give them food and water, they are trapped in the car or house not knowing when we will come along and let them out.
Animals are a lot more aware than humans, so I’d rather say that animals are sad for humans and that humans disturb them –lol. Though, yes – the relationship we’ve developed towards the animal-kingdom is atrocious, and illustrates the extent of separation humanity has accepted and allowed towards themselves, each other, animals and this physical existence. So – we have quite a way to go to restore relationships to equality and oneness, but again: it starts with self, each one and all standing together until it’s done.
I originally watched the history of man series on youtube and I don't remember an explanation of what it is to be substance. I listened to part 1 again and it seems Jack isn't talking far enough in the past to explain these points, races already existed on planets, separated from substance.
I've listened to the long interview "2012: Atlanteans - The Beginning Part 1", the Atlanteans seem to realize their origin, that they were from substance-presence. I guess it's just an odd concept for me to grasp.
Why did we leave substance to begin with as Atlanteans and the other races on the other planets? Isn't there more to being substance? Didn't we manifest from substance to experience and express or was it just unwarranted separation for some reason?
All of your questions is and will be discussed in detail within the History of Mankind series together with context for clarity and understanding, explaining it here will not suffice due to the context of our existence/relationship towards substance/ourselves throughout time. The interviews in the History of Mankind series deal with our origins in detail/specificity.

Sunette

JIMTMCDANIELS

Postby JIMTMCDANIELS » 24 Mar 2012, 09:33

Thank-you for the thorough answers and insight and inspiration I needed Sunette:
So – suggest, start walking your process Jim, you are here, you are breathing, you have your human physical body: the future will only be what you create/walk in every moment of breath. So – I suggest not creating a future of fear / fearing the future, but to walk here, and utilize the time you have to its absolute and as you walk, more and more of the material will become clear – but you have to get those reactions out with which you are approaching the material, because if you’re not here Hearing, then you’re in your mind in Fear and the mind can misinterpret information/words.
I will continue my process and looking forward to realizing for myself!

Jim

Return to “Questions relating to Specific Desteni Articles / Videos / Recordings”