Blog's

Ask questions related to Desteni Articles, Videos and Recordings. Share the information you have heard / read in your thread and then accordingly ask specific questions pertaining to it. This will allow others who may have similar questions now or in the future to understand the context shared in related material better.
anthony

Blog's

Post by anthony »

Could someone delineate what constitutes a Blog from Desteni's perspective?

On the Demonology forum Andrea asked us to be specific rather than observing... the quote
A note to all using this forum: a suggestion is to not just write pages and pages 'about' your mind possessions. The point is to now start identifying the specific details of the pattern and to write out Self forgiveness and self corrective statements on the points. If you find yourself writing pages and pages without going into specificity then you know you are in the pattern itself - simply observing. It is time to stop observing and start working with Self Forgiveness to stop the pattern. If you are new to Self Forgiveness and how to start taking your patterns apart, then I will assist - however what I ask of each is to start identifying in your next post....
I understand that this was particularly specific to the forum there and the work we were doing no less I am concerned about how to go about Bloging from a wider Desteni perspective wanting to 'avoid' not applying myself correctly.

My Vloging wasn't to 'correct' process application either perhaps no less whilst it has taken approx a year to reach this point I am now becoming aware of how best to continue in that though REALISING this for myself has been important.

SO I REALISE that beyond SELF RESPONSIBILITY there are no rules as such and whilst it might ultimately be best not to produce reams of words to achieve our aims, exploring myself in writing could result in that occurring and whilst I will find a site that allows me to explore myself in writing effectively I want to start here on a specific topic.
Thanks.

KimKline

Re: Blog's

Post by KimKline »

Hey Anthony,
I also had a bit of trouble learning how to write a blog from a "desteni perspective", which really just means writing self-honestly. Anna said something that helped me which was to be weary of writing a narrative. Don't tell a story, either to yourself or some imagined audience. Write with your voice about what it is you are really doing, how you are really experiencing yourself in your life and why.

For example:

"today I yelled at John because he was an asshole to me."

vs

"today I reacted to John because I went into a pattern of inferiority and self-defeat. I participated in the emotional reaction of anger within me because I believed myself to be that anger."

And then you can do your self-forgiveness on all the different points, such as:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate within inferiority.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing inferiority to exist within and as me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am inferior to another being.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate within the inferiority/superiority polarity.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself as inferior
etc...

Then do the same for "self-defeat" and "anger" (and your participation within it through living it as who you are by yelling at John).

See how in the second part of the example you would be taking self-responsibility for yourself and your actions/reactions? This involves the understanding that, within an emotional reaction, nothing is ever done 'to' you, rather, you are accepting and allowing yourself to react that way, and in a way, you are doing it to yourself.

In taking responsibility in this way, you can change yourself, because this responsibility empowers you to direct yourself (because within this understanding no one else has that kind of power over you), this is one of the main reasons to write this way in the first place.

In doing the proper self-forgiveness, you wont become angry at yourself rather than John, you will release yourself from that anger and correct the behaviour so that it doesn't happen again in a similar scenario (using self-corrective statements).

I find a good way to learn how to write self-honestly is to read the blogs of others. Not only are they incredibly insightful and interesting, they will help you to clarify how to write from a Desteni perspective.

You have to take self-responsibility here by actually taking the time to do this, but it is extremely helpful, especially if you search the blogs and find situations you can relate to and see how others dealt with them.

Give it a try and show us what you come up with, within this forum you will definitely get all the assistance and support you need to achieve your goal of self-honest writing!

anthony

Post by anthony »

Thanks, the clarity present in your writing is interesting, another aspect of Bloging and Vloging, 'style', I would have previously called it, though that has personality connotations which I relate to ego perceptively meaning I don't actually truly understand what the word ego means though don't doubt that I need to become aware of this also which has me checking myself, thank you for this, I have some writing to do today with which I will compare what I am doing with your suggestions here then beyond that I will apply this further.

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

Hi Anthony,
anthony wrote:I don't actually truly understand what the word ego means
Ego is simply how you want to see yourself through the eyes of others

To add perspective: the point of writing should be to improve yourself - if you write but don't improve then then writing is not effective, which is what Andrea pointed out

In orer to grow it's important to work with the things that are actually pre-occupying you - you can measure this by the back chat you're having - and that which actually bother or influence you throughout your day

So, don't hold back in sharing yourself - reveal/expose the points to yourself and stop/corect them with self forgiveness and self-corrective statements

Also it never hurts to simply share an issue you're having because then it can be discussed with others who may give you perspectives you otherwise wouldn't have considered

anthony

Post by anthony »

Gabriel wrote:Hi Anthony,
and as I do not give a #**# what another thinks of me, what does that say? and does my contention/supposition that ego is personality carry any 'weight'? and in that again I do nothing as a consequence of wanting anything from anyone in fact, though, Desteni, now, well, here is something that warrants respect, it gives, not for itself, for all life, yeah, I am changing in that respect, so then "ego", oh yeah I must have some perceptions of how others see me from a 'rejection/alienation' perspective that was the cause of me creating my don't give a #**# attitude. Right thanks Gabriel, i sort of knew, though needed to write that piece to reach it, thanks, I am covering this in the write to freedom section under attitude, Marlen gave some great assistance, though needed this piece to clarify completely, and Kim's response to my question here, specific. Excellent.

I now need to pull what I have done and am doing together with these new considerations and on my feet I get. did I say thanks. lol.
Gabriel wrote: To add perspective: the point of writing should be to improve yourself - if you write but don't improve then then writing is not effective, which is what Andrea pointed out

In order to grow it's important to work with the things that are actually pre-occupying you - you can measure this by the back chat you're having - and that which actually bother or influence you throughout your day
I have a serious backlog for one reason and another, so no shortage of points.
Gabriel wrote: So, don't hold back in sharing yourself - reveal/expose the points to yourself and stop/correct them with self forgiveness and self-corrective statements

Also it never hurts to simply share an issue you're having because then it can be discussed with others who may give you perspectives you otherwise wouldn't have considered
yes interaction is essential,

Reading the post I noticed that I have associated "how you want to see yourself through the eyes of others" with how I perceive others view of me, "how I want to see myself through the eyes of another"? is it the same thing expressed differently? again I have no concept of seeing myself as another does as me, I understand the reflective nature of that which I encounter and participate within and as, regardless of making a misapprehension I have got what I need to proceed further and will further consider this when I have done some forgiveness on points that need releasing now, first.

anthony

Post by anthony »

anthony wrote:
Gabriel wrote:Hi Anthony,
and as I do not give a #**# what another thinks of me, what does that say? and does my contention/supposition that ego is personality carry any 'weight'? and in that again I do nothing as a consequence of wanting anything from anyone in fact, though, Desteni, now, well, here is something that warrants respect, it gives, not for itself, for all life, yeah, I am changing in that respect, so then "ego", oh yeah I must have some perceptions of how others see me from a 'rejection/alienation' perspective that was the cause of me creating my don't give a #**# attitude. Right thanks Gabriel, i sort of knew, though needed to write that piece to reach it, thanks, I am covering this in the write to freedom section under attitude, Marlen gave some great assistance, though needed this piece to clarify completely, and Kim's response to my question here, specific. Excellent.

I now need to pull what I have done and am doing together with these new considerations and on my feet I get. did I say thanks. lol.

Reading the post I noticed that I have associated "how you want to see yourself through the eyes of others" with how I perceive others view of me, "how I want to see myself through the eyes of another"? is it the same thing expressed differently? again I have no concept of seeing myself as another does as me, I understand the reflective nature of that which I encounter and participate within and as, regardless of making misapprehension I have got what I need to proceed further and will further consider this when I have done some forgiveness on points that need releasing now, first.
RIGHT--"how you want to see yourself through the eyes of others"--it was that old "KOOL" 'trip', FEAR of missing the next fashion, wanting to be scene as 'with 'IT' what ever 'IT'' was, before moving into "not wanting to be seen at all", after being fashionable the trend setter the creator of scenes. INVISIBILITY.
it is more complicated n my keyboard is malfunctioning so I will return to this later.

Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Cool support here. Thanks All

KellyPosey

Post by KellyPosey »

Cool sharing here all

Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Ego is any mind-creation of 'who we are' that is certainly standing as a point of 'in.divide.duality' as the split of our minds that entertain us from looking at what is here as ourselves as life, as simplicity.

The mind conjures and makes up ideas to keep running as the mind as ego as that energetic personality that requires constant feed to exist.

The mind seeks attention and recognition to keep existing as the limited energetic system it is.

The mind can only fear losing itself once you actually dare to live here as simplicity - holding any grudge against others is holding a grudge to ourselves - still existing in definitions, still wanting to 'continue the battle' to apparently make one's point 'visible' as a 'fighter of the system' - that only keeps the system in place.

This is how and why we are living a point of not living 'against' what is here, we have to stop all battles within ourselves first and then seeing how we are still battling the world, how we are still judging others and how we exist as without first focusing on stopping self as being the generator of that self judgment which certainly doesn't support anything or anyone at all, but in fact keeps the knots of the system in place.

Dare to live as humbleness, accepting and facing you as here first - stop requiring confirmations of who you are as the mind - from there only self-understanding of what is to be lived and done here can come.

Return to “Questions relating to Specific Desteni Articles / Videos / Recordings”