Polarities as Mind ?

Ask questions related to Desteni Articles, Videos and Recordings. Share the information you have heard / read in your thread and then accordingly ask specific questions pertaining to it. This will allow others who may have similar questions now or in the future to understand the context shared in related material better.
abdul

Polarities as Mind ?

Postby abdul » 11 Jul 2011, 12:50

Hi all,

I have a question about polarities ?? if polarities are manifestation of mind then why I/We (human beings) accepted/created mind as polarities on birth/breath ?

Abdul Wahab
------------------------------------------------------
Investigate Self through Re-Search of Self

barbara

Re: Polarities as Mind ?

Postby barbara » 11 Jul 2011, 17:39

This part of veno's story shows what happens at birth:

"....So when you are born, you cannot fucking speak, you can only cry, you cannot communicate to the beings in 3D and tell them what you see and how you feel the pain, the unbearable pain. The first moment of being here in 3D, the matrix locks into you as soon as you come out of the mother's womb, all along the spine and the back of your head. You see everything, thoughts, emotions, feelings, beings past lives, who they had sex with previously, how beings are influencing each other. You can see demons feeding and possessing beings, see implants and which beings on what planet is controlling or experimenting on who or what! The pain disappears as soon as the systems locks in, yet you still see everything.

The bastards separated dimensional communication so that the parents are not able to communicate to the baby / the being which have just come through interdimensionally. Created the idea that the baby knows and understands nothing and must be taught how to walk, talk and live in this reality or system. You got it wrong people – it's the other way around! The baby sees everything and wants to communicate about what he/she is experiencing and seeing, you are the ones oblivious to what is really going on and what's being done unto you. And so truth was kept hidden and by the age of 6weeks, the baby then forgets the entire birthing experience as the matrix and the earthly systems already integrated to such an extent, the baby merely became a new battery for pure energy. This is also how and why ageing occurred so much faster than the previous years before. Systems literally feed of energy created by the mind system. But as a being starts defining themselves more and more to applications of this earthly reality, the systems become more extensive within the physical body. And through the years, the systems start integrating into the physical system more and more, until the physical system is not able to handle anymore and starts degenerating.

So back to me not being born into this reality as I previously did and now just explained. Bernard said I will not connect to the systems when I integrate into the physical body. When the opening comes in the middle of Rentia's lower back, I will go through, but the systems will not connect to me, in other words I will not integrate fully into the physical body. The physical baby body will be still born..."

barbara

Postby barbara » 11 Jul 2011, 17:51

here's the link: desteni.co.za/a/veno-veno-s-story

The 'acceptance' of the systems goes way back to the Atlantans and Anu and the creation of the White Light.
You can find more on this in Jack's History of Mankind Videos, if I recollect correctly it was explained here:

http://www.desteni.co.za/videos/series/21/AQ2_DB8MsWA (HOM 13)

The whole series gives you a more complete picture of how the systems were created etc.

abdul

Postby abdul » 13 Jul 2011, 15:43

Thanks Barbara,

if we come-out of polarities then what about LOVE & breath organism experience ??? if they are something other then feeling/emotions, So what to say these are not mind construct ???

Abdul Wahab :)

Abdul Wahab

Jessie Arias

Postby Jessie Arias » 13 Jul 2011, 16:33

Love is an emotion/feeling, a perception.
The Breath is a physical action - you are experiencing it, and living it.

The way we have created 'love' is conditioned. Also read about Agreements, and the Design of Love, here:

*Agreements Facing the Reality of Self
*Questions and Perspectives: Perspective on ‘The Design of Love’ Interview

Jessie Arias

Postby Jessie Arias » 13 Jul 2011, 17:09

Also you can read this post by Bella which is very supportive to expand more on Polarities

Beyond Polarity - Transcending this Bipolar World

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 16 Jul 2011, 19:06

Thanks Barbara,

if we come-out of polarities then what about LOVE & breath organism experience ??? if they are something other then feeling/emotions, So what to say these are not mind construct ???

Abdul Wahab :)
Any experience is mind created - Love exists as the separation of self in a desire/want/need of an energetic experience that apparently 'fulfills you' when you are actually not accepting/realizing yourself as what and who you are in fact here as the whole, as self and certainly not living as life and breath whenever you 'seek' something.

Seeking, wanting to find and looking for experiences is of the mind. This is how and why the point that's explained throughout the material is to stop, to stop self from re-creating these desires, wants and needs - these polarities of good and bad that simply keep us trapped in one loop of a two-way experience while missing the actuality of what is HERE as ourselves.

Coming 'out' of polarities is only stopping participating AS a mind that works in two-ways like a binary system lol -very limited. Being here as breath as who we really are certainly requires you to first see what exists AS yourself. See for example you see yourself as the 'need/requirement of Love' so then you have to write out and self forgive for everything you've done to get/obtain/experience 'love' and what you've defined love as which is an entire mind creation that comes from the idea of you requiring someone/something to be 'complete' to be 'fulfilled' while 'foolfill-ment' is only of the mind.

Accepting self as what is here is actually then focusing on seeing what exists as ourselves, stopping then becomes the way of understanding that everything that we've ever been must stop for actual Self-Expression to be here which an only be Life which can only exist as beings that stand as equals - not needing or requiring an experience, not trapped in good/bad, not trapped in desires of 'who we want to be' or something to 'obtain' -

Then what would actual 'Love' be? The actual living expression of who we really are as equals, giving to each other what Life would like itself to give itself - the best for all in actuality. That certainly doesn't exist in this reality, Love is but a fallacy that stands as a 'warm feeling' that's energetic based and that does certainly ran out after a while, which leads to human beings wanting yet another 'experience' of 'love' to become 'fool-filled again' - yet within all this time, missing themselves as who we/they really are.

Desteni is definitely the place wherein you can support yourself to walk this process of realizing who and what we've become as a mind that seeks, wants, needs and desires, and thus get to actually start living as one and equals.

Now definitely live this, apply it and share your process on the way as this is how we go supporting each other in realizing that which we've missed of ourselves.

Enjoy

abdul

Postby abdul » 17 Jul 2011, 10:56

Really Enjoying Cool Support, Thanks Marlen,
Seeking, wanting to find and looking for experiences is of the mind. This is how and why the point that's explained throughout the material is to stop, to stop self from re-creating these desires, wants and needs - these polarities of good and bad that simply keep us trapped in one loop of a two-way experience while missing the actuality of what is HERE as ourselves.
If seeking/wishing/desires are experience of mind then what about "Equality" ? "wishing" to equality as "ONE" ?
Coming 'out' of polarities is only stopping participating AS a mind that works in two-ways like a binary system lol -very limited. Being here as breath as who we really are certainly requires you to first see what exists AS yourself. See for example you see yourself as the 'need/requirement of Love' so then you have to write out and self forgive for everything you've done to get/obtain/experience 'love' and what you've defined love as which is an entire mind creation that comes from the idea of you requiring someone/something to be 'complete' to be 'fulfilled' while 'foolfill-ment' is only of the mind.
I love to live as equal as "ONE", The point where every single human-being starts to live as life as equal AS "ONE" then what to say this fulfillment ?

and what about wishing/seeking/desires which are best for all ? is these are no mind created positive desire ? if we participate/allow in this kind of seeking/desire (living as "ONE") then where will be go separation/negativity which we didn't accept/participate ?

in my assumption: there is no "time & space" if there is no "Polarities", because Polarity exist means "Physical" exist as "Real" that's why "Here" is only real as physical with support of polarity. but without participating in polarity of mind how we can exist ?

Abdul Wahab

abdul

Postby abdul » 19 Jul 2011, 10:49

Please someone share more explanation regarding above ???

Abdul Wahab

Ingrid Bloemheuvel

Postby Ingrid Bloemheuvel » 19 Jul 2011, 13:15

and what about wishing/seeking/desires which are best for all ?
It is not about desiring or wishing - one sees in common sense what is wrong and what is the solution to fix the problem. It is about taking action in the physical. Common Sense is the driving force and living the action is the outcome.
but without participating in polarity of mind how we can exist ?
I'm not sure I understand your statement.
When you are here, breathing, not thinking (so no polarities) - you exist. You in the physical exist - you see directly the actuality of what is, without the misty view of the mind. You breathe, you are in your body, as your body - one.

When we as humanity as one body should stop existing in polarities - lol I have no clue how that would affect our world, the earth, the totality - I can only imagine. But I'm sure there would be quite a change in the totality of what exists right now.

Return to “Questions relating to Specific Desteni Articles / Videos / Recordings”