question on JAck- murder and rape exposed.

Ask questions related to Desteni Articles, Videos and Recordings. Share the information you have heard / read in your thread and then accordingly ask specific questions pertaining to it. This will allow others who may have similar questions now or in the future to understand the context shared in related material better.
kevina P

question on JAck- murder and rape exposed.

Post by kevina P »

Hi,
I was just reading the article JAck wrote and came across this sentence: I find nothing wrong with smoking, due to how I understand what we’re capable of, yet I am not able to understand what conflicting messages you give children.

I grew up with the notion that smoking is wrong because of all the toxic chemicals..and I would like to know his context in terms of what he is saying when he says smoking is not a bad thing.

thank you

Marlen

Re: question on JAck- murder and rape exposed.

Post by Marlen »

Hi Kevina, I will suggest to Sunette to answer this question to give further details if required, however she also explains some of that aspect of it being 'wrong' in these two videos in relation to the decision of quitting smoking.

1 Stopping Smoking with Principle before Preference

2 Stopping Smoking with Principle before Preference

'Due to how I understand what I'm capable of' seems to be the key point here and I'm guessing it has to do with how we have created relationships to particles that are also here and have become toxic due to the relationships we've formed with our own environment - wherein just as anything we can turn into poison through certain processes. However even such 'poison' is still made out of the same thing that you and I are equally made of. There seems to be a gap to be explained there - so, cool you brought it up here to get some more perspectives about it if necessary.

Anna

Post by Anna »

'Due to how I understand what I'm capable of' seems to be the key point here and I'm guessing it has to do with how we have created relationships to particles that are also here and have become toxic due to the relationships we've formed with our own environment - wherein just as anything we can turn into poison through certain processes. However even such 'poison' is still made out of the same thing that you and I are equally made of. There seems to be a gap to be explained there - so, cool you brought it up here to get some more perspectives about it if necessary.
Yes Marlen, that's also how I understand it. It is also because that the way in which smoking for example has come to be seen as bad, is within an entire network of deceptions where 'it's bad' and therefore people are drawn to it and producers put all kinds of toxic stuff in the cigarettes deliberately to get people addicted. When I changed from regular cigarettes to 'home grown' I experienced a significant 'drop' in the addiction because I could clearly feel that there was 'something' I was not getting. And so all the reasons we have in the world for why not to smoke, might actually be the same things that is causing us to smoke. And at the same time, since we create what is here, we're also the one's who decide to create this dichotomy where cigarettes are defined as 'bad' yet it is legal to put drugs in them that makes people more addicted. So what ought to be considered are the real consequences which might not even be completely revealed at a global level, because all we know is 'smoking kills'. It doesn't - we kill ourselves.

Ann

Post by Ann »

Regards what Jack said, I don't know myself what it is about.
But regards smoking, at first it was promoted as something good, that it kills germs and such. You saw it everywhere, in movies, commercials even doctors promoting it.
Then research and medicine developped more, and found out the harmful effects of smoking.
So up to now quite some negative aspects of it are revealed, unless it is lied or some kind of connection is missed by the medical world (for example the influence of ones mind in wether one will develop health consequences or not). But since we are not perfect (yet :P) I wouldn't smoke. First of all I can't afford it anyway, and 2nd off all because there is too many research about the negative health effects of smoking and 3rd because I don't like the smell :P.

But maybe Jack can answer your initial question.
I do know children are often being told that smoking is bad, but then they also see other people smoking, often even their parents who say it is bad. So that is a conflicting message in itself. They are often also not properly explained why it is not good for them. Like often happens with children: they are taught what to do and don't do through fear.

Leila

Post by Leila »

Smoking can be a point of support, where you participate in a physical action to assist and support yourself to remain here in the physical. Though we suggest not to inhale the actual smoke, but to 'puff', as having the actual smoke in your lungs is not beneficial for the body.

YoganBarrientos

Post by YoganBarrientos »

The videos from Sunette on stopping smoking are cool.

kevina P

Post by kevina P »

Hi,

I really like what was mentionned about the fact we have created toxic relationships with the particles in our environment, despite that we are made of the same elements of those particles.

I was wondering if anyone could point out if there are articles that explain if we can reverse the toxic relationships we have formed with these particles, whereby in essence, consuming them would have no detrimental effect on our body.

kim amourette

Post by kim amourette »

kevina P wrote:Hi,

I really like what was mentionned about the fact we have created toxic relationships with the particles in our environment, despite that we are made of the same elements of those particles.

I was wondering if anyone could point out if there are articles that explain if we can reverse the toxic relationships we have formed with these particles, whereby in essence, consuming them would have no detrimental effect on our body.

Hi Kevina,

this process of reversing the toxic relationships is what we are essentially doing in walking the process of self forgiveness and self-correction - where we start with stopping the toxic relationships that we have created with our environment through our thoughts, feelings and emotions, wherein we've basically become the reactive particle/virus that created a toxic environment, as well in this world as in our own body. Eventually, as we continue peeling off the layers of where and how we've separated ourselves from our body/environment within our mind, and reverse the toxic relationships to sustainable and supportive relationships, we will get to the point of being able to reverse the physical toxic relationships, such as the relationship between our body-cells and cigarettes (nicotine/tar) as the physically manifested outflows of the toxic relationships of the mind.

However, at the moment we are still walking the conscious/subconscious mind - thus, getting to the physical takes time and dedication.

So, if you are interested in really reversing these relationships for yourself - my suggestion is to walk your self-forgiveness/self-correction process -- and in that, eventually become the living example of what we are truly capable of as living beings.

Cheers, Kim

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

Hi kevina,

I also remember an early portal interview in which it was explained that smoking as such is not a cause of lungcancer, however smoking in combination with supressed anger would be a trigger for lungcancer. So, this would be another example of the toxic relationship with self.

Moreover, smoking is often used as a supression/coping mechanism in itself - so then it becomes easy to see why it would create such a consequence for the body. As Anna wrote: 'we kill ourselves.'

This is why stopping smoking is always a good point to walk for a smoker, because that way the supression/coping mechanism is removed and one get to face oneself as the supressed experience and only can rely on self in breath now to sort yourself out.

Leila

Post by Leila »

Cool Support!

Return to “Questions relating to Specific Desteni Articles / Videos / Recordings”