asking silly questions

Ask questions related to Desteni Articles, Videos and Recordings. Share the information you have heard / read in your thread and then accordingly ask specific questions pertaining to it. This will allow others who may have similar questions now or in the future to understand the context shared in related material better.
coco

asking silly questions

Post by coco »

Hello. It seems a lot of people are lost. Is it possible to come out of this. Will people eventually go for the equal-money-system. And what will happen if humanity ends. We keep going, it will work out, and we succeed, and humanity survives and thrives. How important is it. Is it as important as we want it to be. As important as we make it. Is humanity going to make it. I want the equal-money-system to work. It sounds like the best solution to me so far. Not many people have heard of it I don't think. They are still so busy watching tv, and with general entertainment. And the open ones are al so pre-occupied with figuring out what "source" is, like I have been for the last few years. Am I underestimating people......
Maybe I am asking a silly question in "is it all going to work out". Perhaps we just make it work out. I've been so lost, and I consider myself "open". So if I, as "open" have been lost, what of the ones who are not interested in any of this (again, perhaps underestimating people, which is not going to help anything I guess). They appear not to care. Maybe just do not understand. Do we just push through. We just push through. I guess we help ourselves. In the beginning. Perhaps it's also a silly question to ask "what can I do"......
And is it serious......

Carrie

Re: asking silly questions

Post by Carrie »

coco wrote:Hello. It seems a lot of people are lost. Is it possible to come out of this.

Hi Coco. Yes, many of us are 'lost' in the sense that many of us have not developed a relationship with ourselves. Instead, we make relationships with people, things, and organizations outside of ourselves in our pursuit of 'finding' ourselves in something else. So, when a relationship ends, we lose something that we were attached to, or we stop participation in an organization for whatever reason, we experience a sense of 'loss of self' because we have defined Who We Are based on our relationship to that something or someone outside of ourselves. This is one of the reasons why it is important to have a relationship with ones self because if we are standing absolutely as a person that has developed a self-relationship - we have ourselves and we cannot be 'lost'.

In addition to the relationships point, I found that I experienced myself as 'lost' because I was never here and never present. I was often caught up in my thoughts and imaginations. I was easily distracted with questions and answers I tried to work out in my mind. And I was always looking for a 'greener pasture'. The support here at Desteni has assisted me in grounding myself, seeing what's here, making responsible decisions that are best, and practicing disciplining myself to no longer get caught up in my thoughts and to instead use my thoughts as tool for self-change. When and as we become the directive principle, we are no longer lost or moving in response to whatever is happening in our minds or external reality.
Will people eventually go for the equal-money-system. And what will happen if humanity ends. We keep going, it will work out, and we succeed, and humanity survives and thrives. How important is it. Is it as important as we want it to be. As important as we make it. Is humanity going to make it. I want the equal-money-system to work. It sounds like the best solution to me so far.
Unfortunately, it looks like the population is not ready for an Equal Money System as we have completely integrated and become dependent upon the current money system. Seeing this and seeing that our world needs immediate assistance, we made a decision to support and focus on implementing a Living Income as Basic Income Guaranteed - you can join and participate at this site: http://basicincome.me/.
Maybe I am asking a silly question in "is it all going to work out". Perhaps we just make it work out.
I'm not certain if it's going to 'work out'. For myself, I would like to make the best of my time here, get to really understanding myself, have real relationships with others, learn about the world, and be a part of bringing about an Earth where every child has a dignified life worth living. I see this must be done whether or not it's going to 'work out' or not. And in my process, things have never worked out the way that I anticipated them working out anyway so best to focus here, do the work, and see what happens.

sylvia

Post by sylvia »

is it all going to work out
That is a nice question to have a look at, because what is your expectation, what is your starting point for asking this question. And that might also answer the question in itself. So silly question, not really, all questions do give us insights in ourselves, silly or not. Enjoy.

Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Cool points shared here.

Something I suggest considering is how this process is something we walk due to understanding the living principle that we require to live by in this world, therefore walking process only IF having a certainty that 'it will work out' is already creating a condition for you to walk process/ live by principle, which is then missing the entire point of what self-realization implies. Therefore it's not about getting to a certain goal and according to how secure it is then 'jump in the bandwagon.' This is about deciding to live by principle, deciding to apply these tools with which we learn how to live for the first time in the consideration of what is best for all - this is thus not driven by any desire to 'implement equal money/ living income' in itself, but such systems and proposals will be a directed outflow of our individual processes walked here.

So, it is certainly cool to question this to then rather see for yourself why are you considering walking this process?

In my case I have decided to walk this process without 'wanting/desiring' some outcome that I even want to experience myself in, as that would still be self interest driven. I am perfectly aware that it will take a long time to get this 'ball rolling' meaning to establish a more generalized awareness of this process, but I'm also aware that it has to begin somewhere and with all the changes that are going on in humanity, we are certainly at a crossroads where there are opportunities opening up for us to promote the awareness of this process as the necessary change at an individual level to then generate the necessary changes at a collective level, and so we've started and have been going on for 6 years and planning to do this for the rest of my life of course, regardless of getting to see any of the systems we propose established on Earth, which of course would be most ideal but we are realistic and realize that we have to begin by building a solid foundation of the changes that will most likely come to fruition with the newer generations - this is my perspective and where I stand where I am not doing this because there's something 'in it' for me personally, but rather within the understanding of what needs to be done here on Earth.

If you have further questions/perspectives, cool, share them - thanks

coco

Post by coco »

Thankyou. Yeah I want to walk this regardless, but not certain I will get there. The pressure I immense. I am sometimes certain I will get there due to my commitment.
If we are, as life, everybody and everything, then it's all for me I'm doing this, not personally, within personality, and my own personal life, but for me as life I mean. I mean if there's no such thing as an individual person, and we are everybody and everything,- then it is for me I'm doing this. For me,- and everybody and everything. For life. And for life I want to break free. For me as life I want to break free.x.

Marlen

Post by Marlen »

coco wrote:Thankyou. Yeah I want to walk this regardless, but not certain I will get there. The pressure I immense. I am sometimes certain I will get there due to my commitment.
If we are, as life, everybody and everything, then it's all for me I'm doing this, not personally, within personality, and my own personal life, but for me as life I mean. I mean if there's no such thing as an individual person, and we are everybody and everything,- then it is for me I'm doing this. For me,- and everybody and everything. For life. And for life I want to break free. For me as life I want to break free.x.
Cool, Coco

A consideration is that yes we are doing this as a living principle that pertains all, however we will walk it as individuals one by one and as such we Are individual persons however at the same time we walk as individuals within the same principle. This is thus to comprehend that individuality in equality is possible when each individual stands by and as the same principle - hence the equation 1+1=2 in the name of life in equality, each one counts as a person that decides to be the living solution. Thus the ability to 'break free' is precisely first getting to know the 'prison' that we've created of ourselves as the thoughts, feelings, emotions, personalities, backchats etc. that have become the 'who I am' to then establish living principles where freedom in fact means acting and living by the principle of what is best for all - which is certainly Not the meaning of freedom as in 'doing whatever we want' which is quite a misconception of the word which leads to harm and abuse - there can only be such freedom in equality, where our thoughts, words and deeds are always considering each other and the living equation where we are aware of the consequences that we manifest when we dare to 'do whatever we want' without taking the whole into consideration, such as the attempts and kinds of 'freedom' existent in our world today, which is rather an attempt to 'break free' without taking responsibility for understanding how we have created the prison and how we have given it continuation through our own participation.

So, yes I'd say this process is the key to freedom within the understanding of what you probably have read already here 'No one is free until all is free' and that All implies the consideration of Equality. By understanding the principle one does get then to a genuine meaning of the word freedom as the way to live in consideration of what is best for all.

paolo

Post by paolo »

To conquer doubts about survival, learn and practice the art of gardening and foraging.
Then you will know source.

Marlen

Post by Marlen »

paolo wrote:To conquer doubts about survival, learn and practice the art of gardening and foraging.
Then you will know source.

Practical skills are necessary, for sure however life is not merely about survival and that is also why we cannot only focus on 'gardening' here but actually understand first why we are 'surviving' and not genuinely living in the first place.

paolo

Post by paolo »

Sur : Viva ... clearly translates to Above : Life ... Survival is often mis-comprehended and limited to meaning" enduring an emergency", or "eeking out an existance despite the difficulties". Survival, as a life form, and as a sovereign spirit being, is actually the main urge and purpose of living. Yes, this is circular logic, the purpose of life is to survive as a life form, and death, decay, and rebirth are inherent aspects of the cycle of life. In my life experience, the hobby of gardening enhances and improves life practically, and increases knowledge and control of my own mental and physical life experience. Consider the simple, timeless, and ancient symbol of yin yang. ;)

Maite

Post by Maite »

paolo, I suggest investigating Desteni a bit more before participating on the forum, as we are not a 'spiritual' group. There are countless videos and articles to go through, which will assist you in seeing what we are really about. You can also do a search on the forum or the website desteni.org on the words 'spirituality' or 'love' or 'light' and see what perspectives are given.

Return to “Questions relating to Specific Desteni Articles / Videos / Recordings”