asking silly questions

Ask questions related to Desteni Articles, Videos and Recordings. Share the information you have heard / read in your thread and then accordingly ask specific questions pertaining to it. This will allow others who may have similar questions now or in the future to understand the context shared in related material better.
christine

Re: asking silly questions

Post by christine »

Thankyou. Yeah I want to walk this regardless, but not certain I will get there. The pressure I immense. I am sometimes certain I will get there due to my commitment

Hi Coco -

Cool that you are here - asking questions - what I have discovered about walking process is that one just places oneself HERE - facing/investigating what comes up in each MOMENT - Breath by Breath - Enjoy!

paolo

Post by paolo »

Thank you Maite, as you and others suggest, i browse the site little by little, as topics catch my attention. :?
Concerning the word "spirit"... consider the root "spire"... Spiral, inSpire, reSpiration... Most common and basic meaning of "spirit" is breath... this is how i comprehend spirit, and experience the concept of spirit in my life. Concerning "light"; describes an extremely narrow band of the electro-magnetic spectrum as "visible light", and perhaps "light" which human sight does not detect is "infinity"... ? This happens to be my viewpoints about these words, based on well established definitions from fat, authoritative dictionaries, and research into etymological roots... perhaps i was vague or imprecise with my use of these terms in previous posts? If so, i do welcome any input or corrections, with perhaps more specific data, rather than general vague suggestions. Clearing up words and language happens to be my style of helping myself, and others, to develop awareness of self, other beings, and the worlds of things and thoughts. ;)

Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Suggested blog entries:

Prisoner of the Mind, Body and Spirit: DAY 313 From there follow through 314, and so forth. The explanation of this is multi-dimensional/ multi-faceted, therefore it is suggested to read through taking your time to go assimilating each point, which goes hand in hand with the basic understanding of the initial material shared here at Desteni to understand such levels of reality that were concealed from us until the portal opened.

paolo

Post by paolo »

Marlen, i read the above links, somewhat helpful.
Perhaps you have some insight on the difference
between the concepts of "spirit" and "soul", just
for starters; there are other word groupings in the
article separated by "/", slash/hash/division marks.
Does this indicate doubt about which term fits
best, and still open to consideration? Do i simply
pick the word i am most familiar with? Do i read the
sentence over again with each of the words? :?

Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Slashes indicate how something can be said in different manner or that represent the same yet different words are used to understand better.

The soul construct was a preprogrammed interdimensional system with which the beingness/spirit was enslaved life after life repeating the same kind of 'lives' in the belief of having 'learn lessons on Earth.' The beigness is the essence of who you really are as life, which is not the mind that runs as personality/ego.

This article is from the basic section of desteni.org/articles that I suggest you read to begin understanding what we are talking about.

Questions and Perspectives: What was the Soul Construct and why did it exist?

Also watch:

2007 History of Mankind - Part 31 - Creation of the Soul Construct ...

Jeanne

Post by Jeanne »

Hi Coco,
thank you for being direct! I have wondered the same thing and I can say that regardless of the answer the ability we have to support each other within sharing just the simple technique of breath and stopping our thoughts – to just give ourselves the opportunity to discover who and what we might be without a conceptual framework that limits our idea of what we are capable of doing and being for each other in this world – is a fantastic gift and opportunity that has been given freely here at Desteni. This is how we will do this: one plus one, until we are done!

Best,
Jeanne

Return to “Questions relating to Specific Desteni Articles / Videos / Recordings”