Clarification on "giving up things"- Nostradamus video response

Ask questions related to Desteni Articles, Videos and Recordings. Share the information you have heard / read in your thread and then accordingly ask specific questions pertaining to it. This will allow others who may have similar questions now or in the future to understand the context shared in related material better.
Paul Lombardo

Clarification on "giving up things"- Nostradamus video response

Postby Paul Lombardo » 12 Feb 2019, 18:41

I watched the Nostradamus End of World video on the Desteni YouTube channel and am asking for clarification on what I believe he meant by giving up things. Relationships etc. I think he means give up coffee sex breathing looking. All of these things are what makes up me . Is this what he was saying ?

Kristina

Re: Clarification on "giving up things"- Nostradamus video response

Postby Kristina » 13 Feb 2019, 05:53

Hi Paul,

Is this the video you were referring to? Death of Consciousness and Birth of LIFE at the End of the World - Nostradamus

What I gather from what is said simply is that we have to give up our definitions/current relationship to these things. So the 'who I am' now in relation to coffee, sex, relationships, money, love... those are the things we must give up because until now have a look... we are separate from all these things as each being something we USE to get something from, to attain something from, to fulfill something within ourselves we think is empty - we think we need it, or it gives us something we lack... So it's not an actual, literal giving up breathing, you can't physically do that without dying. The relationships we must give up, as he's referring to, is the 'who I am' within it all...

So for instance, who are you in relation to coffee? how do you use it? what is your relationship to coffee? is it one of enjoyment and comfort, or is it a need, a dependency, something you think and believe you can't function without?

Does this make sense?

mikelammers

Postby mikelammers » 13 Feb 2019, 11:46

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ignore the fact that my mind is an integral/integrated part of me thus me and within that, I have responsibility for that part of myself as myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to miss the point I now see, that all relationships I have created and am in the process of creating will first of all be based on starting points coming from my mind as my preprogrammed behavior as relationships I have created to supply my mind with energy so it can survive at the cost of my physical body and others, and within that I forgive myself for not seeing/realizing/becoming aware of the importance of 'awareness' within this process, seeing that whatever I am in the process of creating as consequences within and as 'a final moment' or point of 'no return', will need investigation, clarity and a stance, thus before any new moment is created and new relationships are formed, I will have to do that first with myself as my mind as a practical test to see what I am able to give myself in self-honesty and thus physically proof and show myself what I am capable of physically giving to others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not take the time to investigate and script an agreement with myself regarding my own relationship with, within and as my own mind, seeing realizing that all relationships I create start from the mind and within that those relationships can never be trusted because I can't trust my mind from the starting point of doing what is best for all in a relationship, because that is not what my mind is programmed to do and not what my physical reality has shown me at this point in time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to overcomplicate and intellectualize the point and principle of 'not being able to give to others what I am not able to give myself' as what I am practically and physically able to give as who I am as my physical actions for real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take relationships in my life for granted, knowing I was actually having affairs all the time within and as the relationship with myself as my secret lover that is more important than the truth that is my physical reality as the real physical relationships that are here for me to face and walk.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have underestimated the complexity of my own relationship with my mind as the mind, thus creating the same complexity without as the relationships I have lived with former partners as the reality of who I really am within.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to within influencing the outcome of 'a moment' not see realize and act upon the fact that every moment can be a final moment if I choose to make it so, and within that I forgive myself for rushing or rush into my mind instead of looking at my relationship with my mind at that moment before I create the next moment.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself react or move towards a relationship with someone or something in this physical reality, to stop and breath and bring myself here and take the primary relationship with myself as the mind and how I live it at that moment as my primary point of attention and focus and to not take action or step back before I have taken my reality and relevant points within that moment into consideration as my reality, and ask myself the question if this is a 'final' moment from where I want to create a new relationship?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hide the fact I see that the relationship I live with myself as my mind as my actions I allow in this world is who I am in word and deed and the actual reality of me, thus I don't have to make it more complex than that or project myself past that point, because it is my physical daily reality that is here for me to face as me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to overcomplicate the practical applications of myself within the point of 'what I am able to give others is to simply look at what I am able to practically/physically give myself and within that always ask the question: is this how you want to live a relationship yourself?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear new relationships based on how I see myself within them as my mind from the starting point, that all relationships I create will be under the influence of my mind as my blind spots and projections, seeing realizing that I cannot get to a clear and self-honest relationship with other people If I don't create that same relationship with my own mind first.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to ignore and suppress seeing that the relationship I have with my mind is actually the most important relationship in my life at the moment.

Ruben

Postby Ruben » 18 Feb 2019, 08:45

Hi Paul,

Is this the video you were referring to? Death of Consciousness and Birth of LIFE at the End of the World - Nostradamus

What I gather from what is said simply is that we have to give up our definitions/current relationship to these things. So the 'who I am' now in relation to coffee, sex, relationships, money, love... those are the things we must give up because until now have a look... we are separate from all these things as each being something we USE to get something from, to attain something from, to fulfill something within ourselves we think is empty - we think we need it, or it gives us something we lack... So it's not an actual, literal giving up breathing, you can't physically do that without dying. The relationships we must give up, as he's referring to, is the 'who I am' within it all...

So for instance, who are you in relation to coffee? how do you use it? what is your relationship to coffee? is it one of enjoyment and comfort, or is it a need, a dependency, something you think and believe you can't function without?

Does this make sense?
It makes sense Kristina, a moment ago finished my last blog and the conclusions that I draw from it is that it is not What we do but Who We Are in what we do. Absolutely. So no need to value ourselves in relation to what we own for example :) Who We Are is Value, Who We Are is All that exist -- please correct me if you see the need.

Thanks and cheers

The blog I am referring to is this one http://forum.desteni.org/viewtopic.php? ... 110#p69882 'Day 126: Imagine You Have Nothing'

Paul Lombardo

Postby Paul Lombardo » 20 Feb 2019, 00:09

Jack mentioned in a history of mankind video that our actions are affecting all of humanity..then he says to stop masturbation and the current sexual expression...also drinking coffee must be considered as well, I consider it something that is addicting just like sex or masturbating. Point is that our actions are affecting humanity.

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 21 Feb 2019, 19:25

Anything we do affects everyone and everything - the point here is to look at the starting point of everything that we do or participate in and realign it to the same principles that we all know here. It is not that 'masturbation needs to stop' - it needs to stop being an action fueled by mental desires, fantasies etc in relation to sex and it needs to become an act of physical expression - same as with sex.

So, a suggestion Paul as well is to keep more up to date with material that's more recent. I understand how radical older videos may seem without sufficient context as to what it means to 'stop everything' etc. There's plenty of support in all the videos that I would rather suggest you check out from Self and Living and SOUL - they are all listed here on the forum, this is a much more approachable way to understand process as well. I would not create conflict with focusing on the idea that 'all that we do affects everyone' because that's how it's always been, hence the necessary responsibility to change the way and starting point in our every single thought, word and deed - that doesn't mean 'stop everything' - and merely focusing on sex, drugs and such.... that is quite limited. It is about an entire recognition of who we are first so that we can then decide what needs to be changed, what needs to be realigned, what needs to be created in one's life for the betterment of oneself and so of everything and everyone else that is and will continue to be affected by your life

Also to consider the word 'affect' doesn't have a negative connotation, it is similar to consequence, it is part of realizing that all actions have a reaction, a physical law. Hence the starting point of such actions is what will influence the outcome - and that's why the process is about developing self honesty, self responsibility and having the willingness to change.

Having said this, I would also suggest to focus more on your own writings, not so much only taking on information and conflicting with it. Test out the writing of self forgiveness first, it might open up many other points that you may only see in a 'limiting' way if you only Think about it - the point of this process is a DOING, not so much only reading or studying material.

Ok, if something is not clear, let it be known

Gabriel

Postby Gabriel » 18 Mar 2019, 23:55

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear new relationships based on how I see myself within them as my mind from the starting point, that all relationships I create will be under the influence of my mind as my blind spots and projections, seeing realizing that I cannot get to a clear and self-honest relationship with other people If I don't create that same relationship with my own mind first.
Hi Mike, with regards to the topic you wrote about. What helped me the most was to make a life plan that did not include relationships from a short term perspective. I focussed on my responsibility in the world and what I wanted to contribute to the world. In other words this was a plan of what I wanted to give to ME. Upon implementing this and walking this, later on, in an unexpected way, relationships suddenly became relevant again and a person walked into my life.

Return to “Questions relating to Specific Desteni Articles / Videos / Recordings”