Billions of years

Ask questions related to Desteni Articles, Videos and Recordings. Share the information you have heard / read in your thread and then accordingly ask specific questions pertaining to it. This will allow others who may have similar questions now or in the future to understand the context shared in related material better.
frank

Billions of years

Postby frank » 02 May 2019, 15:56

Hi all.

Yesterday I was reading 'Bernard poolman quotes' blog, and one of phrase quite confusing me as it indicates the whole of desteni process may take billions of years.

So here is my question: how is this calculated?

And how will all of us endure this long time?

Marlen

Re: Billions of years

Postby Marlen » 02 May 2019, 17:36

Hey Frank

I see it more as an expression of 'who knows how long it will take' really and 'as long as it takes' so that one doesn't go hoping or yearning to see a 'final result' or a 'changed world' in our lifetimes. Perhaps this is a very personal reading into that, but understanding that means that I am not looking at 'seeing results' in my lifetime when it comes to 'outside' changes, but instead focus on my own process, my own decision to walk this regardless of seeing any results or seeing any 'major' change out there. To me it also enabled me to realize the extent of changes and so of consequences to align, which surely will take a long time as I see it, but it doesn't matter because what matters is being that 1+ to it and being ground breakers in deciding to live by these principles and be motivated by this kind of understanding that, it has to start somewhere and I want to be part of it.

So another point to realize is that it is not the desteni process per se as the courses and so, but more like the whole process of aligning the whole existence to the basic principles of equality and oneness and living that best for everyone and all... that's what that implies so you can consider how much of a big deal that is in fact :)

frank

Re: Billions of years

Postby frank » 03 May 2019, 15:23

Hey Frank

I see it more as an expression of 'who knows how long it will take' really and 'as long as it takes' so that one doesn't go hoping or yearning to see a 'final result' or a 'changed world' in our lifetimes. Perhaps this is a very personal reading into that, but understanding that means that I am not looking at 'seeing results' in my lifetime when it comes to 'outside' changes, but instead focus on my own process, my own decision to walk this regardless of seeing any results or seeing any 'major' change out there. To me it also enabled me to realize the extent of changes and so of consequences to align, which surely will take a long time as I see it, but it doesn't matter because what matters is being that 1+ to it and being ground breakers in deciding to live by these principles and be motivated by this kind of understanding that, it has to start somewhere and I want to be part of it.

So another point to realize is that it is not the desteni process per se as the courses and so, but more like the whole process of aligning the whole existence to the basic principles of equality and oneness and living that best for everyone and all... that's what that implies so you can consider how much of a big deal that is in fact :)
Yeah, I got what you mean I suppose.

Return to “Questions relating to Specific Desteni Articles / Videos / Recordings”