Do we have 6 layers of mind?

Ask questions related to Desteni Articles, Videos and Recordings. Share the information you have heard / read in your thread and then accordingly ask specific questions pertaining to it. This will allow others who may have similar questions now or in the future to understand the context shared in related material better.
frank

Do we have 6 layers of mind?

Post by frank »

According to my understanding, conscious mind produces thoughts, sub conscious mind comes up feelings and emotions. I'm not quite sure what's the use of unconscious mind. So could anyone cross reference what I say is true or not, if not, then what are the real functionalities of them?

And also, in Desteni material, I found there are three other minds: quantum mind, physical mind and beingness mind. Are they all the minds we have? If yes, what are the structures and functionalities of them?

Gabriel

Re: Do we have 6 layers of mind?

Post by Gabriel »

Hi Frank, within your question you are approaching the mind as a 'thing' that is seperate from you. Whatever answer that we give will just float around as 'information'.

Get to know your own mind intimately through introspection in writing. Investigate yourself, your life. Find out how your mind works... and then you will find find out how to stand equal to it and start walking out of it...

Dilan

Re: Do we have 6 layers of mind?

Post by Dilan »

Return to “Questions relating to Specific Desteni Articles / Videos / Recordings”