Interview Requests

JIMTMCDANIELS

Re: Interview Requests

Post by JIMTMCDANIELS »

Remote viewing - YouTube videos show people remote viewing traveling into our present and also our past and future under the explaination that when we quiet our minds, we can connect to existence and so remotely visit places to explain mysteries and even predict our future.
Many seem to be legitimate plausible answers.
Many questions around this of course if this actually works, if it a good practice, if everyone is capable of this etc.
Thanks
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

JIMTMCDANIELS wrote: 17 Apr 2018, 15:54 Remote viewing - YouTube videos show people remote viewing traveling into our present and also our past and future under the explaination that when we quiet our minds, we can connect to existence and so remotely visit places to explain mysteries and even predict our future.
Many seem to be legitimate plausible answers.
Many questions around this of course if this actually works, if it a good practice, if everyone is capable of this etc.
Thanks
These ones touch upon this subject as well as a different case study that is kind of similar in nature, which you can find at eqafe.com

Deep Psychic Connections with Others (Part 1) - The Quantum Mechanics of Paranormal Events - Part 46
Deep Psychic Connections with Others (Part 2) - The Quantum Mechanics of Paranormal Events - Part 47
Hearing Conversations - The Quantum Mechanics of Paranormal Events - Part 48
How Sensing Distant Conversations Worked - The Quantum Mechanics of Paranormal Events - Part 49

I'd also suggest to look at how you consider such ability as an 'answer' or how do you conceive it as supportive if everyone was capable of that? That seems to be more of an interesting point to reflect upon in itself - an answer to what exactly, would be the question.
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

I'd like to hear from the physical body and the relationship to hygiene and showering. I've been reading and hearing more information on how showering every day actually allows more infections to take place with ease.
The claim is that showering only removes 'bad odors' but don't really prevent illnesses, because it actually removes the good bacteria that inhabits our body.
Here my problem is not so much showering because of odor, don't have much of a problem about that, but I do it from the starting point of removing dead cells and yes the sweat/grime that one can create in one day.

So the question is, can it be a matter of preference? Is it about what we've conditioned our bodies to in terms of showering daily or not? What is the body's actual need when it comes to showering?
I suspect that there is no general answer of course considering each individual has different body, skin, environment, activities etc. But, here looking at any general notes that the body may have as an actual requirement of hygiene and what would be more reasonable to do in terms of that external care.

Thanks
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

This is a parenting question in relation to my sister's daughter, she is 7 and is asking her mom for help in controlling her anger. She is recognizing that she is having a hard time controlling her anger and doesn't know how to remedy that. She sees that within her friends groups where she get's pulled into 'drama' say and she wants help with stopping the emotions. So it would be how to support a child in elementary years to understand their emotions and recognize ways to support stopping it, the parents are doing their best, though it is not enough. Thank you.
SylvieJacobs

Post by SylvieJacobs »

I would like to ask for an interview about 'Deep-set eyes'.
Duška Maglica

Post by Duška Maglica »

I suggest series of interviews with organs / body parts.

Case 1 -- Interview with the digestive system:
- Is the time of metabolism of macronutrients actually somewhere here: proteins 4 hours, carbohydrates 3 hours, fruit very fast?
- Does the fruit really rots in the body if we eat it right after other foods?
- Is it true that walls of intestines can get linings and therefore food doesn't absorb well & in that case does it make sense to clean them with colon hydrotherapy or is this procedure to aggressive?
Duška Maglica

Post by Duška Maglica »

Gongs and tibetan bowls:
- how do they really work
- why do I feel easier/leighter after that kind of vibrating event
- are they in any way supportive for de-cristallisation
- is SF more effective when doing it in alpha state
- why do they have the effect of easily calming down hyperactive children and laying them down into sleep
???

Return to “About EQAFE.com”