I have bought some interviews and I want my money back and I will explain why

Raúl

I have bought some interviews and I want my money back and I will explain why

Post by Raúl »

So I am a spanish speaker, I understand perfectly spanish or english, and I bought around 7 interviews of quantum mind and almost the entire shocking masturbation serie, and well i have spent part of the money I use to buy my own food to buy these eqafe products, because i thought they were worth it, and well... I go to the spanish eqafe page i find the same interviews, the same, in spanish, and for free, do you understand how i feel? Do you think i deserve to have my money back? Why would i spend my money in the english interviews when I can have them for free in spanish??? :cry: this is not an equal and one situation
CerisePoolman

Re: I have bought some interviews and I want my money back and I will explain why

Post by CerisePoolman »

Hi there,

I apologise for your experience, those products should not be free. We are correcting the mistake now. I can initiate a refund for you, or provide you with the same number of products of your choice (not including products over 10 Euros).

Please let me know which you prefer. You can email me directly at [email protected]

Cerise
Raúl

Re: I have bought some interviews and I want my money back and I will explain why

Post by Raúl »

it was a mistake i see, thank you for correcting it
Leila

Post by Leila »

Hey Raul, I would have a look at your relationship with money as this is the second post you've made in a short time where you are questioning the integrity of Desteni/EQAFE when it comes down to money. Where, you were quite fine participating and interacting as long as things were free or costing one euro per product, but now that you see that there is more involved, a defensive and almost paranoid stance is coming through as if Desteni is 'out to get you' for your money.

Besides what Cerise answered in your previous post, realise that you are personally responsible for how you manage your money and that if you decide to compromise on your food budget, that this is your decision that you need to be able to stand by. If you feel like you've been 'cheated on', perhaps check whether you were clear on your decision to forgo on your food budget to buy interviews in the first place, regardless of the mistake that played out on our side. We never ask anyone to compromise on their survival and ask that each participate within their own self honesty of what lies within their financial capacity. If you are looking for particular information or perspective but honestly don't have the means to acquire the interviews, you can always ask your questions on the forum where we can give perspective or direct you to public information.
Raúl

Post by Raúl »

you are right laila, I shouldn't have told that about my food, it was a fact, but based on emotions

I would say even If I did in some way attacked desteni, I was thinking about seeing what would be the answer of desteni to that, because maybe desteni products should be all for free, and to see this very message of desteni having the so known strategy of the consumism, I sell this for 1 euro and then it will cost more, and also seeing interviews that coest 7,99, seemed a bit strange for me, maybe paranoid yes...

anyway, I am happy to support you guys with my money, I really think you should have a part of it, because of your quality job, even if some interviews cost 8 euros each

I am personally responsable of how I manage my money, I am sorry
Raúl

Post by Raúl »

there is a lot involved in how I approached the situation, my relationship with money, that I doubt you are all that nice people, me wanting to manipulate using my emotions to get economically compensated :roll: it all should have been more objetive
Dilan

Post by Dilan »

Hey there jazzybeard!
jazzybeard wrote:because maybe desteni products should be all for free, and to see this very message of desteni having the so known strategy of the consumism, I sell this for 1 euro and then it will cost more
I'd say the ultimate goal is to have Eqafe and all related Desteni materials accessible to everyone. Reality is a bit different at the moment though, because we are all still very much part of the world and money system. So, people need money. Not just people outside of Desteni but also the very people at Desteni. Just giving some perspective here on why we have to pay for things.
jazzybeard wrote: and also seeing interviews that coest 7,99, seemed a bit strange for me
You'll see such price models everywhere in the world. So, it's not really strange at all.
jazzybeard wrote: even if some interviews cost 8 euros each
If you look at the value of the content you get for 8 Euro, then 8 Euro is well spent - I'd say. We spend more on cinema visits, movies, books, tv shows and video games (to name just a few entertainment stuff we participate in) that mostly cost far more than 8 Euro but don't necessarily complain about it.

Sharing a different outlook on things here. :)

Return to “About EQAFE.com”