Original name of The Earth

Arizona

Original name of The Earth

Postby Arizona » 24 Mar 2020, 20:53

In The History of Mankind series it was said in a video that the original name of The Earth would be told but never was, at least i didn't see it anywhere if it was, and it has bugged me each time I've played through the series.

pls give

Leila

Re: Original name of The Earth

Postby Leila » 25 Mar 2020, 21:43

“Earth’s original name was a sound coding frequency expression - quite specific - not able to pronounce it in words - only in sound coding frequency - though the Draconians referred to Earth as “Kiulyptrea.”

Kiulyptrea was the Draconians ancestral source - this ancestral source was a being of the Draconian race which they ‘honoured’ and ‘respected,’ as this particular being represented all that the Draconian race was as a race as the representation of themselves within existence.

Thus - they referred to Earth as “Kiulyptrea,” for they believed that Kiulyptrea ‘directed them to Earth’ to honour their race in ‘what they are and are capable of designing and creating.’

Thus - the reason why the Draconians formed an ‘alliance’ with the Annunaki in establishing a ‘kingdom’ on Earth - within which races of existence will live infinitely - designing a ‘kingdom’ in the image and likeness of the races within the interdimensional existence.” -- Veno

Arizona

Re: Original name of The Earth

Postby Arizona » 26 Mar 2020, 03:10

Don't suppose anyone knows the proper pronunciation for Kiulyptrea lol

Return to “The History of ManKind”