Can you do me a favor, sunette?

Ask questions related to applying self forgiveness and walking self corrective application
frank

Can you do me a favor, sunette?

Postby frank » 06 Jun 2019, 06:28

I'm tortured by a savior programming in myself.

So, can you dimensionally check if it still exist in me or not. And if so, is there a possibility that you could help me deleting it?

Marlen

Re: Can you do me a favor, sunette?

Postby Marlen » 06 Jun 2019, 18:29

Hi Frank, we'll leave this so that it's clear for anyone else that may have similar ideas to yours.

Imagine if process was about just going deleting stuff from people and have ZERO responsibility and work done to actually understand how you created such personality pattern, to actually take the steps to change how you think and behave in relation to others and to make the effort to do so in awareness that such changes are in consideration of what's best for you and all.

So, no, process hasn't ever worked that way, so do let us know where you got that wrong idea that something like that can be done, because it can't. No one and nothing can do any form of change on your behalf except yourself.

On top of this, the role that Sunette as the Portal has is simply to share the support for us to actually do the walking, application and process of change in real time. So, it is also then a great misconception that the portal is able to 'clear' anything from other people... doesn't work like that at all.

Remember that the main point in this process is getting to understand who you are as your mind, to understand how you came to create yourself as your mind, being and body and that happens through the process everyone has been walking here with the tools of writing, self forgiveness, self corrective application and actually getting to do that.

Therefore, all I can instead suggest is that you walk the DIP course in fact to get to understand your mind and yourself better, because this is not about 'deleting' anything, since it can't physically be done. This is about physical and real time change and for that the basics is to understand your own patterns, personalities and 'programming.' Realize that because it is a program it doesn't mean that it can just be 'deleted' or something like that, not even by you 'in a moment.' That's why process takes years of 'rewiring' your mental patterns, your personalities, behavior, how you see and relate to yourself, etc.

So what do I personally do if I want to find support on a particular pattern I'm realizing I have? I go to google and research for example 'savior complex desteni' and see what comes up - also on eqafe https://eqafe.com/searches?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=savior

You will see there a bunch of cool perspectives to consider on how to start working with that pattern for yourself - but again, you'll need support so that's why the buddying process is also essential in this context, which is the accompanying that is done to cross reference how you go walking your own course.

So, help yourself, assist yourself since that's really the only and most important things we can ever do in our lives, to first focus on ourselves which is the basic learning point for 'savior' complex.

I can share my own investigations on this too: 635. #EqafeDiscovery: From Wanting to Help to Being the Best for Me and Sharing It

Many others have been walking this point in their own lives so, doing a search in this forum might also lead you to get some supportive results.

frank

Postby frank » 07 Jun 2019, 11:26

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I'm a savior.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become a savior.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be obsessed of being a savior.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to let myself to be a savior.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe a savior is superior in anyway.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to be a savior.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel depressed of being a savior.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become sad of being a savior

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 07 Jun 2019, 22:06

Hey Frank, it might assist you to read and catch up on public chats, so that you also get a clearer idea about what Desteni is about today

DEFINING DESTENI AND WALKING TOGETHER – AS WELL AS INDIVIDUALLY, BEING A DESTONIAN: WHAT DOES THIS MEAN IN THE TIMES OF TODAY? https://destonians.com/defining-desteni ... -of-today/

frank

Postby frank » 26 Jun 2019, 06:56

Marlen,

I don't want to be special, but this programming is specific.

I thought it is forgived, but it always come back. It's just so multi- dimensional.

Whthin this savior programming, it always make me depressed. Imagine always exist in DEPRESSION.

I want to suicide, I can't, I have family to take care of.

You said I might need professional diagnosis, I tried, they just give me medicine to suppress.

Maybe sunette can just tell me how to forgive this programming properly, from a dimensional perspective, maybe just give me a little faith that I can transcend this. Do you still offer this service, if you want I can pay the price.

YoganBarrientos

Postby YoganBarrientos » 27 Jun 2019, 04:28

Frank, If you want you can use this space on the forum, open up your writing in the Writing to Freedom section in the Desteni forum. If you spend 15 minutes a day focusing on this or any other point, and using the tools then you will get results. It takes time and application.

Gabriel

Postby Gabriel » 23 Jul 2019, 22:58

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I'm a savior.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become a savior.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be obsessed of being a savior.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to let myself to be a savior.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe a savior is superior in anyway.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to be a savior.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel depressed of being a savior.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become sad of being a savior
Hi Frank.

You need to look at the thoughts you have that cause you to suffer so much.

A problem that everyone face in the beginning stages of their process if that we are basically not aware at all of what we actually think during the day.

This is why it will help you to start a little Pocket DIARY in which you write down your most prominent thoughts. Because at this point you need to create more awareness within yourself about what it is that is actually going on in your mind throughout the day.

These writings will in turn allow you to take your self-forgiveness to a level that is more effective.

You can even share these writings in your diary on this forum for assistance.

Return to “Self-Forgiveness and Practical Application Questions and Perspectives”