Putting the cart before the horse

Ask questions related to applying self forgiveness and walking self corrective application
Arizona

Putting the cart before the horse

Postby Arizona » 02 May 2020, 09:22

This seems to be a huge problem in all aspects of human activity(putting the cart before the horse), but you also see stuff like "fake it till you make it" being useful if not necessary.. --- (worth noting this is probably in heavy use by disinformation organizations).
These perceived contradictions are in a lot of things. This is why Desteni is so useful because I've seen a lot of information identifying when and where this happens--maybe it's actually the prime usefulness of Desteni, this discernment that exist seemingly nowhere else..
On a related note I never realized how huge context was. Context is practically the same thing as this discernment and of course as you all know truth is the truth but the solutions, storytelling ability, and conciseness being present within the expression is what is necessary for things that not only allow things to be heard---but without a big emotion/energy game, allowing it to stand the test of time, which is in alignment with the source of this ability-->time tested. This point of time tested goes hand in hand with the necessity of group power. You can see why people never get very far without humility to the mechanics of how things work/get done--I mean it's right there in front of you in so many things! The superhero point the greatest of all lies, but I digress, it's totally understandable how you could build a huge resistance to this after walking in a sea of instability that exists in so many places.Strangely enough the group power thing's still there existing hidden as grotesque things such as fear leaders selling a pre-programusing every manner of deception and trickery to keep it going. It's often not possible to challenge these as it evolves and exists as a mountain of excuses and character possessions, not to mention monetary righteous backing--lol. -- - - With all that said It reminds me of the being drunk point being such a heavy point within criminal assessment, they'll say you were drunk regardless because they know it's a sort of mercy and way for them to skirt the injustice system so they can do the right thing ya know, totally understandable(think of justice within a small town where everybody knows each other). So yeah..those three points go into everything. Discernment, Time tested and Being drunk! .. Lol but seriously it's Relationships,
more accurately-->Structured relationships, it's the thing that allow to break the illusion, and as you may or may not know the
people running this world aren't stupid and have taken many opportunity in the past to destroy this point, maybe you can see
how they still do. This is how I see Desteni and by extension the world, of course so much more exists but if I ever came to
Desteni I'd write something along these lines....fuck, i'm putting the cart before the horse again? why does it feel like superstition
► Show Spoiler

Arizona

Re: Putting the cart before the horse

Postby Arizona » 03 May 2020, 20:24

this video from sunette 2015 helped me a bit called "i don't know!?!?!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkLfzXUvovA

Return to “Self-Forgiveness and Practical Application Questions and Perspectives”