Self-Forgiveness Practicality !?

Ask questions related to applying self forgiveness and walking self corrective application
Alireza

Self-Forgiveness Practicality !?

Post by Alireza »

Apparently self-forgiveness/self-honesty/self-correction together with common sense when put in practice is “the answer” to everything ! But what is the use of these tools if one, based on common sense, can not find reasonable grounds for a problem he/she is facing. I mean if one can not find the root-cause, it is not practical to use these applications.

I asked this question not based on a hypothetical case rather based on a situation I am experiencing “physically”. I was struck by a car about 3.5 years ago and ever since I am struggling with debilitating orthopaedic injuries translating into significant amount of “physical” suffering and limitation in life. The way the accident happened, which was not my fault (I was a pedestrian), was completely out of my control. I would say even if I could time travel to the past it will happen again – I believe it was an inevitable one, a pre-planned / pre-programmed one.

Of course every body can find certain things in their life to apply self-forgiveness and in most cases it would be an useful tool since we need to deal with non-physical factors (emotions, feelings, thoughts) which are not real and therefore it is possible, though not easy, to move on with self correction. However when it comes to “physical” I am totally baffled ! I am grateful for destenie’s insight to “Soul-Religion and Karma” which was significant relief otherwise I was still struggling to find about what I have done in the past lives that I deserve to be in current situation. As I have no relevant ground (at least based on my common sense) to apply self-forgiveness / self correction to improve the current situation, I am confused about the practicality of self–forgiveness.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Regards,
Alireza

PS: Have I learned from my current situation ? yes, I have. Was it worthed? I doubt……..

viktor

Re: Self-Forgiveness Practicality !?

Post by viktor »

In terms of purely physical issues –– we're not yet at the stage of being able to correct those as we still have to walk through our minds and into the physical. As such –– in terms of your physical dysfunctions –– utilize the mechanics of the physical as doctors, kiropraktors, as well as the other medical professions out there –– and then use self-forgiveness in order to heal yourself from your mental dysfunctions; until we get to the stage we're were able to re-program the physical –– though it's still a long way to go.

Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Alireza wrote:Apparently self-forgiveness/self-honesty/self-correction together with common sense when put in practice is “the answer” to everything ! But what is the use of these tools if one, based on common sense, can not find reasonable grounds for a problem he/she is facing. I mean if one can not find the root-cause, it is not practical to use these applications.
Some perspectives on this: the 'answer' has always been here as ourselves, it is only us within our minds that we've tried to seek something outside of ourselves as the root cause of everything that we are or experience - so it's not that it's the 'answer to everything' but it's about taking the questions back to ourselves to simply realize how we've created them in the first place. So, first point is writing yourself out, otherwise the first self-introspection process of seeing yourself as words won't be in place, hence only trying to apply self forgiveness with no proper context will only result in seeking a 'quick fix' or 'the answer' without understanding that it is actually a tool to take self responsibility wherein you probably might never find the 'grounds for a problem' - instead we simply understand it stems from preprogramming which then places the 'root cause' into perspective where it is only us once again that must take self responsibility for it for having lived it out. So the practicality of these applications is directly proportional to the understanding you have of them and the actual-application meaning, you won't really get 'anything' out of it if you're not willing to live the correction and change as yourself.

Writing is the first step - from there you read yourself back and see which points require to be corrected/aligned to what's best for all, equal and one. This forum is where you'll find all the necessary support and tools to assist you in starting developing this - I mean, it's an actual education process and this is certainly not the same for everyone as we've all grown in different backgrounds hence we've got to equalize this understanding to then start living that correction and application within equal terms = common sense - so, suggest reading the forum on a regular basis as this is how we go seeing the common sense points and correction in virtually any life-experience that is shared here.
. As I have no relevant ground (at least based on my common sense) to apply self-forgiveness / self correction to improve the current situation, I am confused about the practicality of self–forgiveness.
Beginning with your process means reading the material, watching all the videos that are currently being uploaded as that's what's relevant at this moment, reading the forums, reading people's blogs, watching their blogs and then starting applying the tools yourself. As I mentioned above, writing and then applying self forgiveness. There are several articles to support yourself. Realize that none of us had a 'ground ' on this, we actually created it for ourselves, this is part of self-creation - thus suggest to not see yourself as incapable of doing it, but rather take the necessary time to study the material and start writing yourself regardless of any 'idea' of how it must be/ look like - first get to establish yourself - the more you write and the more you start applying self forgiveness, the more you'll go understanding how it works, along with reviewing the writings here and the above mentioned material.

So, let go of any limitations and realize that we're here, we're all capable of doing it - suggest not to give any importance to the physical point as something that can tamper your process - you simply keep supporting you with that as you have and simply focus on what's here for you to correct as the inner-you - this will most likely take some time so, best to being today.

If there's anything that's still not clear - let us know - though make sure you do your part in going through the material and the support available here - thanks.

PS: Have I learned from my current situation ? yes, I have. Was it worthed? I doubt……..

Suggest not to seek worth or value of make sense out of something, otherwise we would simply go in cycles trying to find 'answers' instead of simply working with what we are and what we can to ensure we don't ever seek answers again but instead create solutions and platforms to live on.

Alireza

Post by Alireza »

Thanks guys for your input.

Alireza

Post by Alireza »

Bella: Thanks for the link

Return to “Self-Forgiveness and Practical Application Questions and Perspectives”