Self-Forgiveness & Practical Self-Application perspectives

Ask questions related to applying self forgiveness and walking self corrective application
Bella

Self-Forgiveness & Practical Self-Application perspectives

Postby Bella » 16 Jun 2011, 13:11

Hi all,
I've shared some 'basic' articles in my intro post where I introduced myself and my process -

Here I'd like to share some points about my experiences with the Desteni tools and the practical-application thereof.
Feel free to ask questions.

What is Self-Forgiveness and Why does it Work

Self-Forgiveness Practicality – How to Start

Reaction-Syndrome & Response-Ability

Unconditional Self-Forgiveness within Equality & Oneness

Sounding Self into Self-REALization

Flagging Patterns & Stopping in Breath

Lindsay

Re: Self-Forgiveness & Practical Self-Application perspectiv

Postby Lindsay » 08 Aug 2011, 15:53

Bella - these links don't work, as they are linked to the Destonian forum which is now private.

Bella

Postby Bella » 09 Aug 2011, 16:20

Bella - these links don't work, as they are linked to the Destonian forum which is now private.
Yes thanks Lindsay I realized that too -
was looking at re-writing the points to share here; and some of those I had also posted in Blogs, must see which ones and share here. Thanks for reminding me!

Lindsay

Postby Lindsay » 09 Aug 2011, 16:42

Yes thanks Lindsay I realized that too -
was looking at re-writing the points to share here; and some of those I had also posted in Blogs, must see which ones and share here. Thanks for reminding me!
Cool - would definitely be supportive to have them here - thanks!

amit

Postby amit » 19 Jul 2012, 12:40

hi bella, any chance these links 'll be up?
thnx.

Maya

Postby Maya » 19 Jul 2012, 17:01

hi bella, any chance these links 'll be up?
thnx.
Amiti!!!!

Cool that you are here.

I will make sure those links will be up.

Would be cool if you introduce yourself as well.

Cya soon :D

Maya

Postby Maya » 19 Jul 2012, 17:24

What is SELF-FORGIVENESS and Why Does It Work?
Self-forgiveness is a tool. The more you apply it, the more it becomes you. Let me share with you how it works for me.

I use/apply self-forgiveness as a tool of ‘writing myself to freedom’. I began to write about everything that I observe as me and my reality. Any reactions - everything that bothers me, everything that I experience as limitation, everything that I experience as having power over me such as anger, depression, jealousy. Or desires that consume me and keep me obsessed. Everything.

See, emotions and thoughts for example come up 'just like that' - they are reactions, thus conditioned, pre-programmed, from even before we could walk on our two feet. I am sure that everyone remember themselves as children: seeing the dishonesty around, seeing the lack of common sense, seeing the manipulation and lies. But at some point we all began to compromize ourselves -we learned to manipulate reality to get what we want. We know exactly how to manipulate our friends, our partner etc. because it's all so predictable - just like programs.

Through writing, I reveal myself to me – I reveal to myself the programs/conditionings that exist within me as me. I allow myself to be absolutely self-honest -not allowing myself to paint a nicer picture of reality, making things/myself look prettier/better. No. Brutal self-honesty is what I committed myself to.

As I go through what I’ve written, I am able to see –as each is able to see- how I actually deceive myself and give my power away to thoughts, emotions, beliefs and fears through my mere acceptance and allowance.

Then I take those points that I’ve revealed to myself and I apply self-forgiveness. As I write or speak self-forgiveness statements, I can watch the issue/construct I am working on unfolding in front of me, and I investigate each and every corner of it. So that nothing of it remains hidden. Writing or speaking self-forgiveness is a flow, just like following back a thread to see how i had woven the whole picture. Whenever I am stuck, I take a deep breath.

Forgiveness must be done in the breath, as the breath. It is not an intellectual act. The mind as the conditioning system we have become is not interested in forgiving. Thus, if I am stuck in a moment, I breathe and ‘come back here’ to the breath, and in the breath I force myself to continue by asking myself: what is here now? Because I know: whenever I am stuck, I am close to seeing an important point which my conditioned mind does not want me to see.

Self-forgiveness is using the mind to reveal the mind’s own nature. The mind has taken the role of suppressing our expression in order to apparently survive in this world. Now it’s time for us to become the directive principle of ourselves in self-honesty – no more allowing the conditionings of the mind as reactions and obsessions as manipulative survival skills to direct and define who we are.

Self-forgiveness is process work: as I write or speak self-forgiveness, I am seeing clearer into all aspects of an issue/ a construct. It's like peeling off the layers of an onion and laying it all out in front of me, seeing what's behind every layer - to then have an honest look at it and decide who I really want to be as LIFE.
I self-honestly re-define who I am according to the principle of equality and oneness as life, instead of living as a conditioned robot according to my past experiences.

The self-forgiveness process/tool is about me giving me back to myself and clearly stating what I will accept and allow to exist within me as me -and what I will not accept and allow. No more compromizing. No more being a slave to the system/culture/religion i was 'brought up' in (and the thoughts/emotions/fears/beliefs/morality they taught me). Because how can different moralities exist, how can anyone be more than anyone else -when LIFE is equal always and all ways.

As I apply self-forgiveness, I literally feel myself taking my self-directive
power back and becoming the self-honest directive principle of myself and my reality.

When do I apply self-forgiveness? Whenever I see that something inside of me is moving that I have not directed myself: thoughts, emotions, moods, reactions, mannerisms –anything that is here within me as me without me directing it -->self-forgiveness.

Self-forgiveness is me releasing myself from the past and directing myself to actually become LIFE as the directive principle of equality and oneness. Thus, the application of Self-forgiveness can only be valid and effective when I actually direct myself to practically CHANGE and stop existing through and as reactions of the past. I have to practically self-honestly direct myself here in the physical and change me from doing/being something that I haven't directed myself to be/do. This is practical self-honest, self-responsible self-direction.

Self-forgiveness is a tool to stop automatisms -and is not to be used as justification/excuse/reason like: oh, I can forgive myself thus i may as well go and deceive that person! That would be the ultimate self-dishonesty and manipulation in separation of myself here. It is common sense that deceiving/harming another is actually harming and deceiving ourselves. We are all one.

We all have allowed this world to become a reality where self-interest & belief is placed before life. The system as how this world functions in its unequal hierarchy is what we serve - instead of standing up for life as LIFE equal and one for all – each is busy defending their interests according to their beliefs. It’s time that each stand up within themselves and state “’till here no further”! No more abuse, no more separation, no more enslavement, no more self-defeat, no more giving responsibility away to systems of this world. It’s time to make this world a place where the children to come are welcome and safe, where everyone is equal and one as LIFE.

Systems are the result of distrust between people, born from the unwillingness to forgive each other unconditionally and walk equal and one in forgiveness here as breath. The system regulates our relationships between each other because we do not trust each other. From this, control and power over another was born, justified as “I cannot trust them”.

Self-forgiveness is a tool to remove the layers of self-dishonesty and to self-honestly see what each has become. From that, forgiveness for each other will be born, and this will stop the cycles/systems of distrust. Because forgiveness forms the foundation of trust - any self-deception will leave eternal scars in self-trust and lead to much dis-ease.

You will find that self-forgiveness leads to self-honesty and common sense as foundation of self. Self-honesty and common sense in practical application lead to self-trust. Self-trust lived allows you to stand up for yourself as who you really are and for all life equally. From here, we are able to start establishing trust among us – because it is the lack of trust between human beings (as a result of the lack of self-trust) that leads to separation, defence mechanisms, abuse, manipulation, survival of the fittest.

Yet even ‘the fittest’ die. And when they die, all that they have been as power of this world through money, manipulation, repression – is no more. Nothing that is perceived to be of value/power in this world is of any real value. Because the true value of life as equality and respect, as self-honesy, self-trust and self-responsibility have been abdicated for the sake of apparent survival. And this we call life! What have we done to ourselves!

There is no forgiveness. No-one can forgive another. As no-one can save or stand up for another. Each must do it for self. Thus, we must start forgiving ourselves to set ourselves free from the past and to actually CHANGE ourselves in all ways we have been existing. This is the only way we can change the world. Because the world is but a reflection of who we are within.

----------------

SELF-FORGIVENESS PRACTICALITY -how to start

Writing or speaking self-forgiveness, it is suggested that you use the statement “I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself...”.

Because within this, you are clearly taking self-responsibility, realizing that it is through your acceptance and allowance that you are who you are, experiencing yourself and your life the way you do.

Write out self-forgiveness statements randomly, unconditionally, spontaneously what is here / what comes to mind in the moment.

Or: Write what you feel, experience, think in the moment unconditionally, spontaneously.

I would call that Writing Yourself To Freedom.
From here, you will see that an issue opens up.

For instance: fear of judgment.

In order to explore all corners and aspects of one issue, here are some questions that assist:
What is it that I fear being judged as?
Who judged me this way in the past?
How did I react in the past?
What emotions where involved?
How did I cope with these emotions –what action did I take?
Who am I / how do I perceive myself within the situation of being judged?
How do I perceive the person judging me?
Where in my life do I judge others the way I fear being judged?
What opinion/belief/conclusion have I created from within such experiences?
What self-definition did I create and live as according to such experiences?

Let us take the example of blame.
For instance, you realize that you are blaming your mother for your state of being.

What questions are relevant?
Can I write down all that which I blame my mother for? (Do so.)
Who am I / how do I perceive myself within this?
How do I perceive my mother within this?
How do I perceive the relationship towards my mother?
Who am I within that relationship?
How do I feel about myself? What emotion, what opinion is involved?
Where is it that I blame my mother?
How do I feel about my mother? What emotion, what opinion is involved?
Where is it that I blame others the way I blame my mother?
What conclusions/implications do I make about myself and my life according to that blame?
What does blame imply?
Where is it that I place more value in ‘being right’ than in taking self-responsibility and directing myself to change?
How did I justify myself so that I don’t have to change?

See, depending on the issue you are dealing with – you can ask all possible questions to make sure you are not missing a point.
While you are expanding on the answer to a question, you must be very specific – do not use generalization. Always ask yourself: What exactly to I fear/judge/desire/imply –for example. It must be specific to you and how you live your life.

As you see, the questions are placed from the perspectives of:
thought/belief, opinion/judgment, implication,
emotion, fear, desire/need, justification,
pattern/habit/defense mechanism, justification.

I will present another structural way, of making sure you don’t miss a point (you will find a specific practical example thereof later on in this document):

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to 1, because of A and B.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to A.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself not realize that A implies....
I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to use A to justify 1, instead of....
I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to B.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize that B implies that I....
I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to B –instead of....
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see and realize that A and B indicate that I am 2...

And so you allow yourself to UNFOLD the patterns you have accepted and allowed yourself to be and become – allowing YOU to SEE YOU.
You go and look at EVERY WORD of issue 1 and investigate EVERY WORD in terms of belief, emotion, judgment, opinion, justification, implication.
As you do this unfolding, another issue will open up, issue number 2, related to issue number 1. Now you continue the same way until you feel EMPTY, until you physically experience an emptiness –then you know there is nothing hidden and you’ve got all points related to your issue.

Corrective application:
Self-forgiveness is useless without the self-directed corrective application. You apply self-forgiveness to see your acceptances and allowances as a programmed personality –and to from here, direct yourself to STOP, to CHANGE so, that you HONOR LIFE as YOURSELF as all as one as equal.
You can script your corrective application as insight/realization statements in terms of who you are and who/what you are not AND in terms of what you will accept and allow and what you will not accept and allow within yourself as LIFE.

For instance:
I am not my emotions. I am not accepting or allowing myself to be directed by emotions.
I realize that emotions are mere reactions, programmed and conditioned to come up in certain situations.
I am not accepting or allowing myself to exist as a conditioned program. I direct myself here. I am the directive principle of myself and my reality.

You can script your corrective application the moment you see/realize who you REALLY are and how you would want to express in a way that would honor you as equal and one with all life.

You can script your corrective application within the self-forgiveness statement, using the word “instead”.
For instance:
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to place hope in my children/parents – instead of taking self-responsibility and directing myself equal and one.

UNFOLDING

Let’s take a random specific statement to use as a practical example of unfolding (Underlined are the words/statements that require questioning):

I spoke to my partner in an angry way when he asked me what time it is.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to speak to my partner in anger.
(Why did I experience anger?)
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be angry because he did not give me the attention I was seeking and because instead of giving me attention he was interested to know what time it is.
(What other emotions are here?)
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel ignored/rejected/not loved because my partner did not give me the attention I expected.
(Here the possibility to invert=see how I do myself what I blame others for ‘doing unto me’):
I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to ignore myself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to reject myself.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to love myself.
(Here further unfolding is possible through the question: When do I feel ignored/rejected/unloved? With what kind of persons do I experience such emotions? How have I defined myself with/towards such persons? What does that imply?)
Continuing: (What exactly did I expect from my partner?)
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to expect from my partner/from others to see how I feel and comfort me/make me feel better –instead of me directing me to speak / express myself if there is something I want to share.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame my partner because he did not react to my emotional state –instead of realizing that I am responsible for my emotions/reactions.
(When do I use blame?)
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use blame to distract myself from me here and to give away my self-responsibility.
(Why do I give away my self-responsibility?)
I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to give away my self-responsibility to others/god/spirituality (for example) because I have perceived myself as less than others/god/etc.
(Why did I expect attention?)
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to expect/need/desire attention from my partner, to feel worthy/better about myself/to feel loved.
(What does that imply?)
I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to place self-worth and love into ‘getting attention from another’.
I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as desire/need/expectation –instead of living and expressing me here in self-directed self-responsibility.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define love as ‘getting attention from another/my partner’ because I did not allow myself to give attention to myself and to love myself.
(Why did I separate attention, self-worth, love from who I am?)
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate attention, self-worth and love from who I am –because I believed that somebody else must do this for me.
(What does that belief imply?)
I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as the belief that life is worth living/I am worth living only when somebody else cares for me and gives me attention which I have defined as love –instead of me loving myself and caring for myself.
(How did that manifest /how did I create that?)
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist within and as the memory of my father (for example) comforting me when I felt bad, making me feel better, thus if my partner does not react to my emotional state, it means (=my conclusion of mind) he does not love me/I am not worthy.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to depend on others to make me feel better – instead of being self-responsible and caring for myself.
(What are the situations in my life where I feel worthy?)
I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to make my self-worth dependant on others validating me –and thus feeling worthy only when others praise me and/or my work, are proud of my, express their affection to me or are satisfied with me.
(What does that imply?)
I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to exist through satisfying others, because I have placed myself less than others.

From here it is obvious that the following (correlating) issues open up:
“depending on others to feel that life is worth living /I am worth living”
“self-worth only through satisfying others”
“placing myself inferior /less than others”

From here further unfolding is required.

Fascinating how you are able to from one issue/one realization/statement “I spoke to my partner in an angry way when he asked me what time it is” realize a complete construct/pattern of how you have accepted and allowed yourself to exist as.

---------------------------------------------------------

Reaction-Syndrome & Response-Ability

Looking at Reaction-Patterns in general, I saw an interesting perspective:

One always in-fact React to oneself – not to others.
Why?
Because a Reaction indicates a Pattern and thus Conditioning.
How?
A Reaction is a conditioned response according to an Input-Output-Pattern that was learned/copied/accepted in the past. Thus, when we react, i.e. when we experience an energetic movement within ourselves, we are actually responding not to Reality as what is Here, but to our mind – to a memory of a similar situation/person/event; our mind-system is now telling us: “Look, this is what’s happening, and this is how you react in this kind of situation”. If we follow this, there is no chance to actually see the reality and actuality of a situation that is here.

Thus – to Stop our Reactions is not to stop being comprehensive or perceptive/receptive to our environment, the world.
It is to Stop perceiving the world from our conditioned ‘point of view’; it is to Stop ourselves from automatically ‘spitting-out’ what was ‘spat into’ us, Stop defending the Patterns we exist as, Stop defending our Ego, our limitation – and actually will ourselves to Hear and See what is Here.

Considering that we have become our Reactions so much that we don’t even necessarily experience a ‘movement’ within, because we are it – an indicative point for a Reaction is any habitual behavior- and response-patterns. Whether we ‘feel-it’ or not, a Reaction is something that comes automatically and we defend it as if it’s who we are – the result being a ‘one-track mind’ and a limited ‘point of view’ that does not allow us to actually Hear another and See the ‘whole picture’.

A practical self-corrective and thus self-empowering application to live and apply in moments where a Reaction come-up inside and urge us to ‘spit it out’ as if it’s our authentic expression, as if it’s ‘who we are’ – is to Stop, breathe, and ask ourselves:
Do I have a ‘point to prove’?
What am I defending?
What am I fighting?
Will I allow this automatic response like a robot?
Or will take Response-Ability and recognize myself as Response-Able?

I move myself as Response-Ability. I am Here. In this we are stating that we are willing to Hear and See what is Here in-Fact and use CommonSense to ‘make the best’ out of every moment, to the benefit of all participants.

To depend on the systematic filters of our memory-database will only make sure we keep repeating ourselves as the syndromes of the past, while we miss Reality and fail to Hear/See what’s Here – ‘seeing’ only our biased interpretation of ‘what’s here’, ‘hearing’ only what we already ‘know’, thus ultimately limiting ourselves and others.

Self-Response-Ability Lived in every moment is Self-Presence Here and a Statement of Self-Ability in Recognition of & Responsibility for our Environment and our Interaction with it – as ourselves, as equals. In this, practical Equality may be lived, and All may support each-other practically, factually, to Live Here as Self-Willed Equals in Self-Empowerment as Life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UNCONDITIONAL FORGIVENESS within and as equality&oneness

writing out some points from discussions we had here - that elaborate on the point of unconditional forgiveness and practicality of equality&oneness.

unconditional forgiveness is unique for each one.

within unconditional forgiveness each one´s uniqueness is revealed - as the point of self-honesty that is unique. in this each is alone.
each to find their own truth as themselves as Life.
unconditional forgiveness is the way of self, revealing the point of self-honesty here as self - where one stand absolute always and in all ways, here, as Life eternal.

there can exist no self-honesty, until one is absolutely self-honest in fact.
applying self-honesty does not imply one IS self-honest. and without unconditional forgiveness, no self-honesty is possible - because the actual self is that which is equal in all.
applying self-honesty is irrelevant if one does not walk in and as unconditional forgiveness.

unconditional forgiveness is the KEY.
within this is revealed how to actually stand equal and one AS the principle of equality&oneness.

have a look back at how ´heaven´ was cleared, which ´unexpectedly´ started with the demons in the demon dimension: each demon ´trapped´ for as long as it took each to forgive and self-realize and stand as unconditional forgiveness.
and if forgiveness was the only thing that ´worked´ for the demons, meaning - it was that which they released themselves with and as: the implication of this for us human-beings is obvious!

we are deMAN until we are MAN.

´unconditional forgiveness is unique for each - it takes each one to unique extremes of polarity / one will have to ´go to´ the extremes of polarity.
self-honesty is the point of balance.´

how to realize this practically?
how is this to be understood?
i looked at it this way:

in forgiveness one have to face all points as self - all self´s as self - all expressions as self.
unconditional forgiveness in every breath is amalgamation of self with all that is here; and what is here is polarity -to the extremes.
how else to stop and transcend polarity but to amalgamate all polarity as self and stand up from within every point?

self-honesty as the balance-point is to direct self in the moment as breath so, that self´s participation is to the benefit of all in consideration of all points that is here.
this is the ´ultimate´, absolute self-honesty.
understanding that each ´personal process´ of actual transcendence in and as the physical takes at least 7 years, as it is a process within space and time, we can look at ´self-honesty as balance´ from the perspective of - ´know thy self´ and see and live that which is self-support and self-assistance in each moment - - thus not making a ´higher value´ out of self-honesty in trying to be more than what´s here as self - but to see self as here and direct self accordingly.

within this is revealed the gift of non-judgment and humbleness.

looking at unconditional forgiveness within the principle of oneness & equality:

what is oneness? are you me? am i you?

how are we ONE?
the system is perfect: we are one through Reincarnation = each will be those ONEs one has judged, disliked, resisted, spited.
are we able to live any life?
can we place ourselves in the ´shoes´ of anyone, of any being in existence?
(and there is many many many more beings in existence than what we perceive -don´t forget the table you work on, the chair you sit in, the clothes you wear, the tv screen, your coffee mug, your computer mouse...)

if one is not (response)able (to the calling of life) - one comes back to do exactly that: to live that life one has judged, spited, resisted, disliked, feared - to forgive that life, until one stands absolute in unconditional forgiveness.

in this all are equal.

equality and oneness has always existed and exists everywhere - even within and as a system.

equality and oneness for the system works through replacement -where each being is of no actual importance but as its function/placement within the system to keep the system together, to feed the ONE system.

equality and oneness of Life is still to be actually realized, lived, ´created´ - each of us a building block, standing absolute.

within all this, it becomes more clear to me what it entails to PRACTICALLY forgive self unconditionally AS another!
obviously it also implies to really actually feel another ´as if´ i would be living their life.
the pain that exists in existence can only be ´contained´ within and as unconditional forgiveness.

what do we fear, what is it that we allow to keep us from unconditional forgiveness?
it is the irrational fear of ´losing control´, fear of death (as if anyone is in any way in control of their life...)

this fear of death, fear of letting go - so magnificently placed within the system:
as the ´christ that died on the cross´ - the christ jesus representing unconditional forgiveness.
thus in our ´logic´ unconditional forgiveness is equated with punishment/crucifixion.
we fear ´punishment´- we fear ´crucifixion´.

it is ironic: in spite of obvious common sense we struggle to maintain apparent ´control´ of ´our life´ as the personality we create and define ourselves as, when there is nothing thereof that can survive death and we know it.

and out of fear of punishment, we create self-definitions within the polarity of good & bad - giving permission for a ´morality´ to direct us that is not of Life.

in giving permission for this fear to exist, we imply that we cannot trust ourselves enough to actually be able and response-able to direct ourselves as the self-directive principle as Life in equality&oneness.
how can we be trusted?

in fearing punishment we imply that there is a greater force to which we submit and abdicate ourselves to -a ´god´ of sorts - when all the while there exist no punishment but what we have already created and what we load upon ourselves through fear = self-dishonesty and spite = separation and blame = self-abdication.

as mykey explained so clearly, we are each both CAUSE and EFFECT in ourselves and our reality.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

i forgive myself that i´ve accepted and allowed myself to fear crucifixion.

i forgive myself that i´ve accepted and allowed myself to be programmed through the picture presentation and ´logical conclusion´ of crucifixion as punishment for absolute unconditional forgiveness.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist within fear of punishment -in any form whatsoever: punishment as ´losing all i have´, as ´being a failure in the system´, as ´being ridiculed´, as ´being spited´, as ´being alone´etc etc.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist within fear.

i forgive myself that i haven´t allowed myself to trust myself as the breath here in every moment of breath.

i forgive myself that i´ve accepted and allowed myself to fear what i will have to do and who i will have to be if i were to be self-honesty in every moment.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear conflict.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be addicted to ´good´ as ´harmony´, ´peace´, ´satisfaction´.

i forgive myself that i´ve accepted and allowed myself to compromise self-honesty as life to apparently ´satisfy´ another, when in fact i was only trying to ´satisfy´ my want/need/desire for ´harmony´ in self-interest.

i forgive myself that i´ve accepted and allowed myself to exist within self-judgement -instead of living the realization of unconditional forgiveness as letting go in every breath and remaining here.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to compare myself in an attempt to ´find myself´ -instead of realizing that each one´s ´point of self-honesty´ is unique as each one´s unconditional forgiveness is unique.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to search for myself in terms of expression and a definition of expression -instead of living and expressing here, realizing that everything is here and here i can be anything.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to accept limitation.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself = limitation.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to defend my limitations.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use comparison to justify judgment -whether in favor of another or myself.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist in separation of what is here as me.

i forgive myself that i´ve accepted and allowed myself to fear what is here as me.

i forgive myself that i´ve accepted and allowed myself to exist in separation of myself as this world, as this creation that is me.

i forgive myself that i´ve accepted and allowed myself to fear the system.

i forgive myself that i´ve accepted and allowed myself to fear myself.

i forgive myself that i´ve accepted and allowed myself to want to be more than the breath here, even though i was not equal to every breath here.

i forgive myself that i´ve accepted and allowed myself to ´wait for others to direct me´ -instead of realizing that within this i give permission for the concept of ´god´ to exist and surely there will be many willing to take that position, standing for the system.

i forgive myself that i´ve accepted and allowed myself to ´wait for others to direct me´ because i´ve placed myself as less than myself as who i really am and within ´waiting for others to direct me´ i justify my self-placement.

i forgive myself that i´ve accepted and allowed myself to justify my self-placement to not have to stand up and be who i really am.

i forgive myself that i´ve accepted and allowed myself to justify not standing up ´because others are not standing up´ -within this comparing and judging myself and others.

i forgive myself that i´ve accepted and allowed myself to ´support´ the ´lowest vibration´ of self as an atom -and within this i forgive myself for ´failing to support others´ because i did not trust and did not support myself as the moment here.

i forgive myself that i haven´t allowed myself to realize that i will not know who i will be and who i am - until i walk within and as unconditional forgiveness as all as one as equal.

i forgive myself that i haven´t allowed myself to consider what unconditional forgiveness really actually practically implies.

i forgive myself that i´ve accepted and allowed myself to judge myself -instead of realizing that every point i judge myself is an opportunity as a present: to forgive myself for and as that point and to stand up and STOP.

i forgive myself unconditionally in every moment of breath. and so i let go. and so i stand up. and so i walk. and so i direct - myself as all as one as equal - to live Life as what is best for all as one as equal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

SOUNDing Self / Self-REALization

Why is it suggested to speak/express Self-Forgiveness out loud?

Sound=stable
Sound=whole

In speaking self-forgiveness and self-corrective statements as I am Here - we assist and support self in SOUNDING Self.

Sounding Self within speaking Self out loud - we HEAR Self - we HERE Self - we will hear, we will know when words are just being spat out, spoken empty or spoken as energy as in: ´I want to feel better´, ´I want to fix myself´/´I want to become ´more´´ - or whether I am speaking words as Who I am, living the words within and as Self as I am sounding myself as the words I speak - Self as the Living-word.

Thus within this tool/´exercise´ as sounding Self - we make a statement that we are ´taking the time´ to assist and support Self, until we are ´satisfied´ that the sound is SOUND - until the Tonality and the Words are Specific, are SOUND as HERE as Who I am;
Then I know, I hear, I see: within and without I am Here equal and one.
Who I am as within and my words as without: is equal as one as Self as Life.

Then I can trust myself that I am equal and one within and without - sound, whole, unconditional forgiveness, - amalgamating every moment, every word as Self Here - we assist and support Self as Here.

In this we ´build´ Self-Trust Here as Equality & Oneness as Wo we are, creating and establishing a SOUND-foundation as Self as Life Here - to from Here as the starting-point of Self as Life: express, support, expand, live.

Until we All Self-REALize Sound as Here as Who we are as Equal as Life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

FLAGging Patterns & STOPping in Breath
Whether in Agreement with Self or in Agreement with another - a practical-support point is to FLAG patterns as `the way I know myself´ `within my world´ or `within relationship´ - - - and to deliberately NOT `go there´.

Slowing down to Breath assists immensely in PREVENTING self from `going there´. If I am `slow-enough´ I can see the movement within me that `wants to go there´ and STop in-time.
In this, Real-change is possible, because Self proves to Self that I stand as Self-Commitment and I Move Me to not go into deceptive, self-pitying, abusive Patterns of Mind.

I can see that the first self-support point is BREATH:
In and as Breath, I can see the points moving.
In and as the Mind, I move AS the points and I don´t see the points move - rather: I identify with the points and `follow´ them, believing this to be me.

To FLAG points, one can ask self:
Who have I been in my world? What are the situations that reflect my basic patterns / `who I am´?
How have I defined myself and what are the behavioral-/response-patterns that `support´/validate such self-definitions.

Who have I been within relationships?
What have been my tactics?
How have I defined myself within relationships?
What Equations have I created or adopted:
e.g. When this happens - I do this OR if this doesn´t happen - it means this ...etc.

It is to Stop All ways I have existed and break through the accepted limitations in practical-living and deliberate action as Self-Movement.

Isaac

Postby Isaac » 19 Jan 2013, 02:55

Thank you for this.. This helps. I have not finished reading but am making my way through the content! <3

Breathe.
My Fake-Crook: http://facebook.com/isaacisalive
Revels of My Mind: http://isaaconthemind.blogspot.com/
Dealing with my HUNGER: http://hugehardon.blogspot.com/

Bella

Postby Bella » 19 Jan 2013, 21:50

Ah cool - I had forgotten about this! Thanks for pasting the texts here Maya!

Juan Pablo

Postby Juan Pablo » 20 Jan 2013, 02:03

Thanks Maya! and welcome here Amiti! lol

Return to “Self-Forgiveness and Practical Application Questions and Perspectives”