IMPORTANT QUESTIONS:MY FIRST STEPS & WRITTING!

Ask questions related to applying self forgiveness and walking self corrective application
Bitia

IMPORTANT QUESTIONS:MY FIRST STEPS & WRITTING!

Post by Bitia »

I read Lilly & Mallin;s first talk about self-agreement.
I understood that, during the day, we can stop the CONSCIOUS MIND trough breath and stopping ourselves directly in that moment...then, at the evening, or whenever we have time, we write s-f phrases, and s-f is more about the SUBCONSCIOUS MIND.... and finally the UNCONSCIOUS MIND is about past experiences or memories which controled us and lead us to do specific actions or to act in specific ways with certain people, etc...
is this right?

So, I will like to know if there;s an specific way and chronology when I write....I;ve had many resistances when I wanted to write, such as lazyness, regret, procrastination, self-judgement,etc. but I think I;m ready, and calmer, and more patient with myself than before...
I think many have faced these resistances, but there;s another point that maybe many have faced and could support me if they solved it :

When I write about, ex. TODAY I EXPERIENCED ANXIETY WHEN I ATE,

1-I begin with: Today I saw these delicious tacos (lol) at my grandma;s and I feared about getting fat but still I ate them like a pork because they were so good, but at the same time I regreted when I finished them and felt like if I deceived myself....(I COULD SAY THAT THIS IS THE CONSCIOUS MIND)

2-Then: I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to nourish my anxiety (my mind) instead of seeing what my food really is :something that supports my physical body to move HERE
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be greedy with food.....etc.
(I COULD SAY THAT THIS IS THE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND)

3-And then (I have barely experienced this point) : I think it may be something like : I realise that when I was a child I didnt have a lot of food at home and I was constantly exposed to food propagandas which made me desire alot of food and candies, my grandma always counted and restricted us specific food that was in the fridge, so when I was at my grandma;s house, I stole food and ate it like a pork in a hidden place (I COULD SAY THAT THIS IS THE UNCONSCIOUS MIND)

----So, should I write in this order, or mix all of them in one text?
Sometimes its really hard to write about something that I experienced with clarity, like in the step 1 , because some emotions are not really clear in my mind (I usually become anxious when It;s not clear in my mind and when I cant explain it well to myself ,in chronology) , so I;m not able to continue writting and instead I interrupt my text and write s-f phrases.

Most of the time, when I become anxious because I cant explain it well, I give up my text because of lazyness to push myself and so I procrastinate, then I find myself with like 15 text half dones. What I did to solve this is to get a little notebook to JUST write s-f phrases, wherever I am .....

AND THEN, ANOTHER RESISTANCE/PROBLEM/DOUBT COMES IN: WHAT SHOULD I WRITE AND FORGIVE ABOUT FIRST ?
-Should I start writting about what I experience during the day, which is simpler because I have fresh memories?
-Should I start writting about an specific subject , ex. My beauty construct, and unwrap each part of it though s-f?....I dont think this is the first step or the most helpfull, because analizing a whole construct , brings about many many other constructs, fears and resistances, which I have to solve/analize each one apart and step by step...
- Should I write a text where I do a list of my fears and forgive them?
- Or should I write about my first resistances,( ex. MY PROCRASTINATION AND LAZYNESS TO WRITE)...Then, write my every day experiences, once I have trascended my resistances...and then, once I have cleared out many points and reactions, I may be able to write about whole constructs/subjects, such as beauty, and support others trough my texts...

Please share some links or your experiences...THX

Marlen

Re: IMPORTANT QUESTIONS:MY FIRST STEPS & WRITTING!

Post by Marlen »

Hi Bitia

See, the point of writing yourself to freedom and 'how' to begin comes as a single point of self direction that you take on, which is quite simple in itself: Self-Support. From here how I began was writing about my day and seeing all the reactions and experiences that would come up, writing them in detail as I went writing, there was no specific need to see what was 'conscious' or 'subconscious' or 'unconscious' - I mean, that comes as we walk the process in a more structured way and within the Desteni I Process as well. Though in terms of walking the initial stages, you just require to write your daily experiences out and within reading through them, go writing the points that you see require self-correction through self forgiveness. Within writing Self Forgiveness you will see how you can practically correct and stop yourself from participating in certain points.

This has been explained several times already in various different videos and articles. Read the articles in the website, I took all the examples placed there of Self Forgiveness to see what type of points I had to forgive myself for. I do suggest that you do not create a certain 'mechanism' for this or ask the questions to 'get it right.' This process is a process of self-discovery and what might have worked for me at the time, might or might not be the 'best way' for others.

Therefore a general suggestion is to not try and make of Writing Yourself to Freedom a process of over-analyzing and trying to identify all the points, we're definitely not 'there' yet and what's required as an initial stage is for you to first develop the habit of writing and getting settled in applying Self Forgiveness. Suggest also to not look at it in terms of it being 'right' or 'wrong.' As you go walking this process and Share it here on the forums, you'll be able to get support - though this can only exist according to how you write and share yourself here. So, time to begin and for a moment just place aside all your current dilemmas and confusion in terms of identifying points.

Walk the basics which is writing your day out, apply self forgiveness for the points that you see in common sense are requiring correction. To develop common sense, watch all the videos as they are being published, read the forums, read everyone's blogs, vlogs, that's what supported me to 'grasp' what is it that I had to do within this. It is an individual process wherein you have all you require already - plenty of it - now it's about you investigating and just doing it, directing yourself to write. We learn as we walk, therefore I'd say it's time for you to begin walking your process here - the platform is set, the support is here, you just have to do it.

I also recommend these series which explain in detail the 'how to' begin writing and I got to realize many points within hearing these even if it says 'beginners,' we're always learning and this is what's really cool about this process. No. 1 - Beginners - Thoughts, Writings and Self Forgiveness - Conscious, SubConscious and UnConscious Mind

Bella

Post by Bella »

Hi Bitia,

this is very cool -
and YES, you can do and work-with all of the above in the way you do/did.

What is cool within this, is that you work with 'what is here' as yourself as the mind as what comes-up at any given moment - and you utilize/create a structural way of investigating the points and the different layers/dimensions thereof. You unfold a point/experience and you utilize the mind/memories/experiences assisting yourself to open up points and see through to the 'depths' of how a habit, experience, feeling or mental-state was created: through your participation and acceptances, which is why self-honesty is so important, to make sure we do not delude ourselves - to make sure we will ourselves to see things for what they are and even to investigate inter-play of points and understand creation: beginning with ourselves.

So -Continue on the path you have begun and keep sharing yourself/ your writings on the forum, so that perspectives shared with you may open-up further aspects/layers/dimensions and you can support yourself in this process of self-exploration and self-direction.

In the Desteni I Process we walk this in a structured way with the support of buddies and learn tools and methods of deconstructing mind-constructs and understanding the mechanics of our consciousness. So if you require a structured and consistent process-support, consider taking and walking the Desteni I Process.

Bella

Post by Bella »

Bella wrote:Hi Bitia,

this is very cool -
and YES, you can do and work-with all of the above in the way you do/did.

What is cool within this, is that you work with 'what is here' as yourself as the mind as what comes-up at any given moment - and you utilize/create a structural way of investigating the points and the different layers/dimensions thereof. You unfold a point/experience and you utilize the mind/memories/experiences assisting yourself to open up points and see through to the 'depths' of how a habit, experience, feeling or mental-state was created: through your participation and acceptances, which is why self-honesty is so important, to make sure we do not delude ourselves - to make sure we will ourselves to see things for what they are and even to investigate inter-play of points and understand creation: beginning with ourselves.

So -Continue on the path you have begun and keep sharing yourself/ your writings on the forum, so that perspectives shared with you may open-up further aspects/layers/dimensions and you can support yourself in this process of self-exploration and self-direction.

In the Desteni I Process we walk this in a structured way with the support of buddies and learn tools and methods of deconstructing mind-constructs and understanding the mechanics of our consciousness. So if you require a structured and consistent process-support, consider taking and walking the Desteni I Process.

cool also what Marlen shares,
meaning:
perhaps to begin with it is not so relevant to 'know' which part is the conscious /subconscious /unconscious - but to simply walk the self-revelation within/through writing, taking your realizations to practical corrective-applications;
realizing it's about You getting to knoow/understand You and how you've created/manifested yourself to be who you are today - to then realize the potential of re-creating self into and as dignity, equality and oneness, self-fulfilment, self-perfection.

This, in the context of the whole, is how we change the world into a place that will be best for all - best for LIFE.

So, enjoy!

Return to “Self-Forgiveness and Practical Application Questions and Perspectives”