Questions on starting to write self-forgiveness

Ask questions related to applying self forgiveness and walking self corrective application
Process User 5

Questions on starting to write self-forgiveness

Post by Process User 5 »

I recently started from scratch with self-forgiveness and written process. This because my previous starting point within this was not completely here. When I went to write in the forums last time I did it from a perspective of 'rushing into action' and actually within this not having proven everything that I was writing about. This way, I see, is actually unacceptable because I am using a backdoor and not really doing the entire process equally here, which is what we all must do. Therefore manifesting a fuck up because many of the things I wrote I didn't understood wholly. I see this was a point of ego. So within this some unconditional self-forgiveness I've done:

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to use a backdoor within thinking that just writing and not actually doing the self-forgiveness and self-corrective application I could do the process alone.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to be 'lazy', trying to do things faster than others and in this actually leaving some work to do.
I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to not realize that in leaving some work to do I am actually manifesting consequence.
I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see the simplicity of humbleness.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself not realize that in doing this I am abdicating the part that is real in the equation.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to act upon an ego personality based on knowledge.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and to believe that I am this ego personality of knowledge.
I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that I am not this ego personality of knowledge.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to let myself be possessed by knowledge.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to judge myself in the moment when I saw the mistake.
I forgive myself that I've allowed this judging of myself because of this knowledge.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to blame myself not realizing in this I wasn't taking the responsibility for real.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself procrastinate and not take responsibility for real.
I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to let myself through ego judge me.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed using reasons and justifications to procrastinate.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to procrastinate because of fear.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear the unknown.
I forgive myself that I allowed myself to fear writing as something I've never done.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear seeing myself and myself in front of other people.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to judge myself in the eyes of other people.
I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that this judgment only comes from ego.
I forgive myself that I've allowed ego to control me through the fear of being judged.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear being judged.
I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself live.
I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to live because I lived in constant judgement.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed my reality to become one of judgement where I didn't live nor letting anyone live.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself abuse others because of the reality I accepted and allowed within myself.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to cause harm to myself and others because of pictures, fears, emotions I wasn't actually dealing with.
I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that this judgments are separation.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to exist within separation.
I forgive myself that I haven't allow myself to realize that there was gonna be consequences for my actions.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed evil to exist in the world.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to exist as the evil of the world.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to use pictures and images with words to present myself in a certain way.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to believing I should present myself in a certain way because I am seeing myself inferior.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to see myself as inferior.
I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to manifest a superiority complex in a way of hiding what I experience within myself because of what I've allowed.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to disregard people because of ego.
I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to think I am this mind creation.
I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to be controlled by something that is not real.
I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to disregard life because of this.
I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to disregard life by using my perceived free choice.
I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see that free choice is actually doing what is best for all without any backdoors.
I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to participate within free choice and a backdoor as free choice.
I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that my participation within the free choice within the mind is what is creating this world as it is today.
I forgive myself that I've participated in the current expression of the world as systems as free choice.
I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to physically procrastinate my process.
I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to take full responsibility of myself by procrastinating.
I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to fear fucking with myself.
I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to fear being crazy.
I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see that by allowing this fear I am actually creating it.
I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to mess with myself and other people.
I forgive myself that I've allowed this mess because of the starting point I allowed within myself before writing.
I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to be lost.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed within myself the idea that I can be lost or confused.
I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to believe in this experience of being stuck.
I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to believe I am this experience of being stuck.
I forgive myself that I've allowed myself use this as a reason and justification for not standing up.
I forgive myself that I've allowed myself falling within this point instead of realizing the simplicity of it.
I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see the simplicity of the point because fears I allowed.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself fear falling.
I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to fear being judged if I expose myself.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself hide.
I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that in hiding from others.
I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to hide in fear of judgement.
I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see that hiding from others is actually hiding from myself.
I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to hide from myself.
I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to have a perceived idea of what others may think and act upon it.
I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to believe that by announcing what I was doing I couldn't fall.
I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to present an image of myself as important.
I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to announce what I was going to do instead of having actually walked everything.
I forgive myself that I haven't realized that I was actually manifesting intent and not in fact applying myself.
I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that I had to create self-trust by self-forgiveness.
I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to experience guilt and sadness because of what I've allowed.
I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to experience shame because I've
I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to believe I am this experience of shame and guilt.

I STOP.
I am not these fears, I am not this personality ego.
I direct myself here in the physical. I take responsibility for myself and what is in this world by stopping this pattern.
I am here in the physical and I follow the process as an equal not allowing myself to seek for 'easier ways' and 'backdoors'.

Usually questions come up:

Is the order of the self-forgiveness relevant?
How can I achieve specificity?
How to know if i'm missing something, by experimenting?
How must I proceed?

Maya

Re: Questions on starting to write self-forgiveness

Post by Maya »

Very cool Self Support.
Is the order of the self-forgiveness relevant?
No, as long as you see what you have accepted and allowed yourself to participate with and you see how you created the patterns/thoughts/reactions/fear to prepare the way before you to practical physical correction, the order of the SF statements is irrelevant.
How can I achieve specificity?
With Consistency - the more you apply SF and walk your process, you'll get to the point of absolute specificity in the SF application.
so, be patient with your self and keep walking step by step.
The consequences. Remember, consequences isn't negative or positive, it is just what it is..
Also, to assist and support you with understanding the Layer of the mind when opening points - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKS51mMGkmM
How must I proceed?
With Practical corrective statement, to prepare the way before you for a physical corrective and practical application.
So for example - When and as I see myself accessing Ego, I stop, I breathe and I bring myself back 'Here'. I realize that the ego is a personality manifestation that i've created as part of my survival as the mind, through accumulating knowledge and information.

Process User 5

Post by Process User 5 »

Thank you very much Maya for the assistance.
maya wrote: How can I achieve specificity?

With Consistency - the more you apply SF and walk your process, you'll get to the point of absolute specificity in the SF application.
so, be patient with your self and keep walking step by step.

The consequences. Remember, consequences isn't negative or positive, it is just what it is..
Also, to assist and support you with understanding the Layer of the mind when opening points - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKS51mMGkmM
And particularly the video you suggested and the last two answers you gave, really assisted me with my questions and where I am right now. Pretty cool.
I see that the way we help ourselves when starting self-forgiveness is by taking it step by step, not trying to rush and getting to know oneself within self-forgiveness and self-corrective action through consistency and application.

Lindsay

Post by Lindsay »

And particularly the video you suggested and the last two answers you gave, really assisted me with my questions and where I am right now. Pretty cool.
I see that the way we help ourselves when starting self-forgiveness is by taking it step by step, not trying to rush and getting to know oneself within self-forgiveness and self-corrective action through consistency and application.
Cool! Indeed, step by step, one point at a time, we walk - enjoy!

Matti Freeman

Post by Matti Freeman »

Hi, cool stuff

How can you achieve specificity? Through consistent writing and self forgiveness. The more you breathe and just write, just apply self forgiveness, the more points you'll open up through the act of writing, placing your thoughts and experiences in words in front of you. I suggest this because this is how I became more specific - through writing. You'll experience resistances and it will take effort, but that indicates you are in the right place, because you're pushing yourself to lift the veils of comfort and actually start seeing yourself in specificity.
I forgive myself that I haven't realized that I was actually manifesting intent and not in fact applying myself
This is a cool realization, because now that you've identified the difference between intent and actual application, all you have to do is breathe, and focus on the application. You'll find that in the actual application the real specificity and effectiveness develops, because you are actually moving yourself - instead of being moved by an experience of intent. Intent is the trap many fall in, where the experience of intent becomes a personality that one use to justify not being specific and consistent in one's application. In questioning your specificity, that shows your dedication to yourself - so, cool.

Ann

Post by Ann »

Something I wrote in an older topic:

Self-forgiveness is a tool for you to use not a magic spell. It will not magically change you just by saying it, it has no "fixed amount" of words and sentences you have to say.
Self-forgiveness is effective when you
a. lay out your patern (for example fear of being ridiculed by others)
b. realise and see where it comes from and why it is within you
c. you direct yourself to not let it influence your life. You stop giving it power over you.

Michelle

Post by Michelle »

This is a really supportive thread. Thanks, all.

Return to “Self-Forgiveness and Practical Application Questions and Perspectives”