depressed

Ask questions related to applying self forgiveness and walking self corrective application
taylor9

depressed

Post by taylor9 »

I wake up hating mysef, hating my body and what I did t oit with cosmetic surgery,,, big scars now. Two years ago it through me into a deep and delbilitating depression. I have not been able to pull myself out and feel my life force slipping away. Friends and family members have given up on me and I am closer to givign up as well. It is so hard to wake up and face another day.

Garbrielle

Re: depressed

Post by Garbrielle »

Hi Taylor,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting.
taylor9 wrote:I wake up hating mysef, hating my body and what I did t oit with cosmetic surgery,,, big scars now. Two years ago it through me into a deep and delbilitating depression. I have not been able to pull myself out and feel my life force slipping away. Friends and family members have given up on me and I am closer to givign up as well. It is so hard to wake up and face another day.
I can relate to this feeling of not wanting to get out of bed and face the day as I have for most of my life extensively judged myself in my mind and so have had similar points of depression and really dreading life sometimes. But you have come to the right place because there are tools we use to support ourselves through points such as this through writing and dedication and discipline to correct this relationship with self from being from a point of judgment and feeling/emotion to a direct relationship with the physical as it is and who we are as life in equality and oneness, and so walk the process of creating yourself back to respect through self forgiveness and living the correction of what you realized.

There is a lot of material, video, and partipcants writings to explore on these subjects, but many, as we might not believe in the time we are going through the derpressive states for instance, have experienced the same or similar problems, so this is a really cool platform to work through points and share/ask perspective on things you are facing that may be difficult or overwhelming. So we are here to support you as you walk the process to support yourself.

I first suggest to introduce yourself in the Introduce Yourself thread, where you can share a bit more about yourself, what your interested in, and how you came to desteni. Also, there are writing threads that I suggest you check out in the Writing Yourself to Freedom section and Journey to Life Blogs, where many destonians share there process of walking through these same or similar points you are facing. You can also do a search in the forum for specific topics you are interested in found on the top of the forum page.

It's not an easy path to walk to face the 'demons' within so to speak and stop the points of judgment for instance on what you have done in the past, but these are the steps of forgiveness and changing your living that must be walked to become free of them. If not faced, corrected, and changed then they will always be here within you as you are the creator of them and thus their lies the solution, YOU are the solution! So enjoy yourself in your process to self freedom and enjoy all the support, looking forward to hearing more about you.

Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Thanks for sharing Taylor, cool you're here. I too have faced depression and with using the tools offered through DIP Lite and Desteni I Process, have been able to overcome it. So suggest you begin with Dip Lite to assist yourself and also take a moment to hear the following videos:

2011 - How I Stood up from Depression With The Desteni I Process

Depression is a CHOICE

taylor9

Post by taylor9 »

Thank you Gabriella and Cathy for responding to my post. It is s great comfort to know that there are other people who I can connect with. Feeling very alone and isolated so it helps enormously. LOVE TAYLOR

maya rote

Post by maya rote »

thanks for sharing here Taylor

what i find cool about the support here is that you can always find someone that has walked a similar point to you, and i always feel comforted knowing that others have gone through this and have supported themselves through their points using the tools here, it supports me to see myself trough their words which is helpful at times when i am not yet ready to push myself to see myself within myself, so it helps to see myself in others.

sylvia

Post by sylvia »

Cool support here guys and hi Taylor, it might assist you to start writing about what goes on inside of you, to me writing things out like for instance fears, makes it so much more clear to see where I'm at in my life. So I definitely suggest to start writing and then if you feel comfortable with it sharing it on this forum under the section "Writing Yourself to Freedom", that way we can all assist and support you with the patterns you're stuck in.

Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Cool support you got here, Taylor

The question would be: if you perceive everyone else has given up on you, have you given up on yourself as well?

Because the experience can be stopped, walked through and in exchange, learn how to assist and support yourself to live. Being depressed is certainly one state of mind that we feed with thoughts to keep experiencing ourselves the same way, so writing along with applying self forgiveness and self corrective statements is the way out of it. Many of us used to experience depression as a constant, to varying degrees and have tested throughout time how through developing common sense and that self-will to support ourselves, we simply realizing that being in such state is mostly a waste of time, a waste of realizing that we are here, we are our physical body and we can stop abusing ourselves in the mind and instead give ourselves a purpose to live which is learning how to live in the best way possible for everyone equally.

If you're not yet walking DIP Lite, of course it's suggested to walk it to assist you in a guided manner to do walk this process day by day.

So, you have the ultimate say on how you decide to live moment by moment, we suggest walking here to learn how to breathe moment by moment instead of existing in a mind experience.

Thanks for sharing.

Michelle

Post by Michelle »

I wake up hating mysef, hating my body and what I did t oit with cosmetic surgery,,, big scars now. Two years ago it through me into a deep and delbilitating depression. I have not been able to pull myself out and feel my life force slipping away. Friends and family members have given up on me and I am closer to givign up as well. It is so hard to wake up and face another day.
HI Taylor,
I have also fallen into depression and my first Journey to Life blog post was about depression which you can read about here:
http://michellesjourneytolife.blogspot. ... art-i.html

To add in my perspective, I suggest to first use writing to understand your depression. You can write out the thoughts, beliefs about yourself, about why you believe people have given up on you - get the mind stuff out, write it out, be honest with yourself and if you want, can share your writings on the forum or request a buddy if the writings may be too personal. Also, you can then apply self-forgiveness and self-corrective application, which you can learn more about on the forum here or through DIP Wiki http://wiki.destonians.com/Self-Forgiveness

I also strongly encourage you to sign up for the free DIP Lite course! It's free and you get a buddy - not to mention, you learn more about yourself, it's fun and you find solutions for problems http://lite.desteniiprocess.com

What I have understood is that if there is a problem, there is a solution. So if you have a problem, you can most certainly find the solution :D

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

Hi Taylor,

Additionally I would say, look specifically at the points of judgment you are dealing with, which is "hate towards your body' and the "regret for the decisions you've made".

You will see that these are points that you can take on in writing and self-forgiveness as has already been suggested, and within that realize that you are certainly not alone in facing such experiences.

Once you get to peeling off the layers of the depression you created you will see that it was really all just in your mind - until you can breathe again and start to enjoy yourself as a physical being.

So take it easy on yourself and start it slow and gather the information and tools that you need to walk this process.

Welcome to the forum!

Bella

Post by Bella »

really cool discussion thread and practical support here!
thanks Taylor and everyone for sharing!

Return to “Self-Forgiveness and Practical Application Questions and Perspectives”