Do you see something that I do not yet see?

Ask questions related to applying self forgiveness and walking self corrective application
Staffan Bergman

Do you see something that I do not yet see?

Post by Staffan Bergman »

Regarding my two latest blog posts about work anxiety.

http://staffanbergman.blogspot.com/

Staffan Bergman

Re: Do you see something that I do not yet see?

no one?

KimKline

Post by KimKline »

I see you waking up in a storm!

Just hold on and steer your ship through it Staffan, its not going to just go away. The bad feelings, the physical reactions etc... they are all signs that you're pushing through resistances.

However, don't participate in the anxiety. Stop and breathe when you feel it, just keep stopping, doing your self-forgiveness as you have been doing to get down to the root cause of it.
I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to fear losing my concentration instead of realizing that this is point of separation and that I as life cannot lose something as I am all that is here.

I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to fear getting tired and bored instead of realizing that this is feelings and thoughts of and as my mind. I allow myself to stand here as breath.

I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to fear showig "my bad sides" instead of realizing that I've judged myself and defined myself in my participation within my mind as a programmed construct and the fear of others is a statement of separation from myself as all as one and equal.
Awesome realizations here!

You can use these to script out your self-corrective statements to begin changing yourself actually. Try to find the trigger points that bring you into the experience of fearing showing your 'bad sides' for example, and script out how you will behave when they come up again next time.

viktor

Post by viktor »

Cool Staffan,

One thing that you can do in order to further support yourself is to specify your self-forgiveness even more. Take one of your self-forgiveness line's that you written on this point of anxiety, and then see if you're able to open it up and go deeper.

Here is an example:

I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to fear doing something others as me might think as stupid. (This is your original self-forgiveness line)

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that there is something such as being stupid

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not realizing that being stupid can only exist where being smart exist, as such I realize and understand that when I participate in a feeling of good, as feeling smart, I am simultanously creating the fear of being seen as stupid, as the fear of feeling 'bad'

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define being smart as always knowing what to say, always saying that which others agree with, having others be impressed and value me, and define myself according to this definition and idea of being smart –- instead of realizing that being smart is a concept of the mind, as a statement of polarity, and as such not who I am

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to give myself value and worth according to what my collegues think about, or feel about me, or how they speak and interact towards me -- thinking that their acceptance and recognition of me is important, and that which defines and creates my stability, and certainty of myself in this world -- not realizing that I am able to stand as self-stability, self-certainty, and self-worth -- and as such stand independent and fearless, walking here as silence as breath, no matter what

Staffan Bergman

thank you, sis and bro! open up the points and get to the root. i will practice this.

joe kou

Post by joe kou »

cool support here!

Return to “Self-Forgiveness and Practical Application Questions and Perspectives”