Sharing my experience about desteni

Ask questions related to applying self forgiveness and walking self corrective application
Gabriel

Re: Sharing my experience about desteni

Postby Gabriel » 29 Nov 2019, 20:08

When I look at the sources suggested by Marlen - I would, similarly, recommend any and all material relating to 'self-expression'.

I remember in the beginning, when the posting of the material on the forum and on Youtube started, it was done in 'phases', where first the focus was on 'stopping the mind', and 'forgiving thoughts and emotions' and explaining consciousness designs. Then in a second phase the beings in the video's and the articles started to develop the topic of 'self-expression'.

This is no conincidence because self-expression will only come forth as a result of 'stopping' participation in the mind as thoughts, emotions and (good or bad) feelings, over time.

The point often made in those video's was that 'self-expression will come as a thief in the night'. This meant that as you apply yourself in your process of breathing, stopping your thoughts and speaking and writing self-forgiveness - you would inevitably encounter moments where you unexpecteldy would feel an experience of 'you' coming through that you have not sensed or felt before.

Raúl

Re: Sharing my experience about desteni

Postby Raúl » 17 Dec 2019, 11:22

I am going to share my last thoughts on this topic.
Desteni message is not about desteni itself, but about the mind, and oneself. It's up to each one what each one does with that, since we are all responsable for ourselves. There is nothing and anyone else to blame. Thought my journey, I have had problems hearing the desteni message. Why? Because we humans see what we want to see. Sometimes I felt like I was driving into something unknown for me, but yet familiar for myself. I could deny many things, but the effect stopping my mind had in me I could not. I just felt more young, there was more of myself everywhere. But for me arriving here is not an easy journey, it's not a journey of self-forgiveness. Rather the journey of a space ship that runs out of fuel and eventually crashes. It's not beautiful. But I mean, who decides what is beautiful in this life? You do, in self-honesty. So it is entirely up to you. I just suggest what I have always have the intuition of. When there are certain words that you just instintivaley reject, or words that simply make you react very hard. Or places within yourself that you don't allow yourself to look at, and then you make stories to cover them up. What I mean is, when there is a sign which tells you oh you can look for the truth anywhere but here, then that is certainly a sign of warning for oneself, not to discover the truth or the lie, but to simply discover oneself in who one really is and exist as, I just don't accept limitations, wether they are beautiful or ugly.

These are my last words on this topic and my honest conclusion about the tools I have learnt for Desteny and what I have done with them, cya!

Return to “Self-Forgiveness and Practical Application Questions and Perspectives”