Is Inequality only in the Eye of the beholder?

Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Response to Patrick van Gompel

“Hello Marlen. No, I wouldn’t say that looking at starving people is inequality. To me, it is the eyes that are looking that make it unequal. The mind judges it to be unequal, the event doesn’t.

What exactly do you mean with equally supported? Is this humans only (by humans)?”
Following the explanation on how we as humanity have created a comfortable and convenient – only for some – illusion as a set of values in separation of ourselves, we see how we have seeped this make believe system through language which became the way that we built this entire world system, a system with a foundation and starting point of separation from who we really are as life. We can deduce from this that it is the mind that creates the inequality perception while beings/ things just ‘are’ and ‘exist’ equal and one to ourselves as all that is Here.

However, within looking at situations wherein human beings/ any living being are being deliberately neglected to have equal living conditions, we realize that there is a problem and that such inherent quality of having an equal living standard as the realization of who we really are, is being neglected when such living standard is below or way above the basic requirements. This implies that inequality is then created by the human being according to a make-believe system as our current monetary system that enables this inequality to be a reality lived without even having the proper ability/ education to question it.

Hence even if there was ‘no mind’ involved in seeing a starving child, we would still see/ realize in common sense that they are NOT being provided with the necessary to live. Inequality is then not only a ‘mental perception of separation,’ but a reality that we are all well aware of is tip toeing around the brink of destruction as the ego of man has taken over this world/ reality – in other words due to/ because of remaining in a mindset of ‘not giving a fuck.’ Such disregard is already tangible as the manifested consequences that are visible in how the current world system of money and economics is already imploding as its proving itself to be inherently unsustainable. There is apparently ‘no solution in place’ until now.
I think life supports life, but the human mind denies itself and others support (at least, that is what the mind thinks.)
So to me that means that only in one’s mind something is not equally supported. Because without the mind, there would not be the ‘unequally supported idea/event.’
I agree from the perspective of how it is common sense that life is here and unconditionally providing us with everything we require to live and we are an equal-part of it– we as humanity have been abusing what is and has always been here, shaping it into a system/ construct of abuse placed within a hierarchical order wherein we have all tacitly agreed to have only some inevitably ‘on top of the pyramid’ and a vast majority way down at the base of it, having no ability to ever ‘escalate’ within such social-stratification.

Who/ what created, designed and implemented such hierarchical system that became our Ponzi scheme reality? We did, we as human beings immersed in ideals of power and success at the expense of others.

It is an inherently abusive system that has overshadowed that which is here as life, unconditionally; this includes us as physical beings that could definitely ‘be born as life’ = support life and be an actual equal-provider, manager and custodian of life on Earth – this is then not only human beings of course, but every single living being/ part that is equally here as ourselves. Thus it is so that only in our minds we can create such systems of inequality – yet! The way that this reality is still operating reveals that we are Not yet living such equality as an actual physical and consistent equal support to all participants, and this is, once again, due to how this entire world system is built and founded upon inequality through the current functioning of the monetary system. We created it.

Hence, what is the Equal Money System but an agreement to stop following the separation created at a mind level that has perpetuated as this current system to stop denying each other equal access to what is here = equal support to live as how we see is common sense to live and support each other with. In essence, you’ve nailed the point that we’re walking here: Because without the mind, there would not be the ‘unequally supported idea/event.

Equal Money as an individual process of self realization is precisely that: realizing that all forms of inequality,separation as superlatives and diminutives, as highs and lows, as rich and poor are only mentally created systems of airy-fairy values that have No physical correspondence to what is HERE as ourselves, as life, as physics, as the entire world.

Equal Money means taking the mind out of the equation that is required to be implemented as a mathematical certainty to make sure that each one is giving and receiving equal access to the necessary means to live in this reality – that is then all based on living according to the physical, tangible reality instead of following a mind-system manifested as our current monetary system of debt, scarcity creating fear and inequality through each one of us having accepted the very existence of rich and poor as part of this world.
Whether it is in your own interest I doubt, but I do not know. If you see yourself as life, it is in your own interest. Or life’s interest.
See, within the premise of being one and equal and doing everything from that starting point: my interest = what’s best for all interest.

How does this work? It is ensuring that anything we do/ say/ make/ decide and implement must be in accordance to the consideration of such point being able to support life, support each individual living being as part of this world. Thus, if I see and realize that who I am is Life and equally here as everything else that I am aware of, I then support myself to actually finally LIVE in Equality with all parts that are here. What we are currently doing is merely surviving while believing that seeking for experiences and emotional/ feeling responses is what ‘life is all about’ – when it is absolutely not so in fact.

It is in the best interest of all to see and realize that we have lived in a very limited spectrum of our reality because of being mostly immersed in our personal reality wherein we don’t tend to consider that we are part of a single world wherein we don’t live ‘alone’ but with 7+ billion human beings plus innumerable living species that must also be considered as part of our reality. What would be life’s interest then? At the moment to create the necessary structures and generate the paradigms that will support LIFE in Equality = an Equal Life System, an Equal Money System.

What I do/ what I don’t do is eventually be able to be visible as the accumulation of points that I am living and creating in every moment. It is also in the best interest of all to see and discover this realization through an individual process so that we can stand as actual equal-beings that regard life as the primary point here wherein there is no personal-benefit sought to ‘get somewhere’ or ‘attain something.’ It is about living by a principle. Such life principle is able to be lived and applied by all in/as Equality. If I am walking a process to realize myself as equal and one as life, it is in ‘our’ best interest to do this and make of equality an actual reality for ALL. If ALL is considered – where does Self interest exist? in ALL as Equals as what’s best for All. This is as rounded and full-circle as can ever be.
But is life ever really threatened? I think not.
Life as the system that we currently know is certainly threatened. Just look at the numbers of how the entire biosphere is currently facing deterioration and depletion in various aspects while already having alarming rate of species going extinct that are not being considered when we continue scavenging the world to continue pumping up our ‘lives’ in a world that requires such an extensive amount of abuse toward the world/ nature, animals, plants and fellow human being only to sustain the current system based on profit, moved by greed and perpetuated by each one that accepts the current monetary system ‘as it is.’

From this perspective Life is being severely threatened, every single moment. Even as individuals, we are constantly threatened to ‘not make it till the next day’ if not having enough money to eat, if not having enough money to be able to ‘make a living’ which requires having an education and many other resources to then get to a position where you are more or less stable without having to exist in such constant threat as fear of not being able to make it till tomorrow.

The only ‘life’ we can talk about is the reality that we are all equally aware of and live as at the moment, where we can certainly say that a dead body doesn’t ‘cease to exist,’ but transforms into another ‘state of being’ = remains on Earth – yet it doesn’t obviously exist as what it once was a someone’s physical body powering an entire ego/ personality as the mind.
Does it matter if all of the humans die or even this whole world? Do you think here is no more life then, or that anything has been lost?
I find it far fetched to think that this whole world could die, that’s being mostly a desire in the back of my head that I’ve worked with to stop and see how I was only wishing this to happen – including the death of all humans – so that I wouldn’t have to ‘worry’ about creating a solution that could stand as a point of support and maintenance for everyone living in this world. How I have corrected my starting point and the way that I currently approach it is as a point of actual matters where this is not about pondering ‘what is important’ or how I perceive it to be ‘important’ or ‘mattering’ wherein I would only be playing out the same value schemes we’ve imposed on to life as what is here.

However, there is an actual reason of why we are here on Earth, why we are walking through the manifested consequence of us neglecting the matter that we are made-of as one and equal to what is here as the entirety of this reality. Life cannot be ‘destroyed,’ not even if everything was ‘destroyed’ could it all ‘cease to exist.’ There cannot be something ‘actually lost’ but only transformed into less suitable forms of life that we are here to correct/ align into a level of equality as equal-potential to actually live and express.
If all is life, what does it matter that some parts of it have an experience of what we would call starvation?
- Patrick
It is not something that ‘we would call’ – it is a fact. Place yourself in the shoes of such starving person and then ponder what is it that actually matters. The laxity with which we tend to see and live-as in this world is mostly stemming from having a secure point that is currently preventing us – dare I say defending us- from having to experience such harsh reality of having virtually No-thing to eat, living in dire conditions wherein you can’t get out of your house because of living somewhere in the middle east wherein a super powerful combo of killers are coming in to destroy and kill anyone just to generate some type of conflict to eventually place their hands over oil. This is just to place yourself in such situation and ponder what existing in actual conflict would be like.

If a single being in this world is being abused, if a single being in this reality is neglected from having equal access to that which enables us to live, we will not be able to actually be here as one and equal = common sense: ‘None is free until All is Free’ – that’s implied within oneness and equality.

What ‘matters’ here is what you now decide to do and live by if you have understood these points as well as the entire series of support given/ created specifically answering your questions.

I have an open question for you: what is preventing you from supporting what’s best for all? What is it that is still tampering your ability to stand up for life even if common sense is existent within you to realize the fundamental aspects of what we are proposing here.

One thing is certain: we can not continue neglecting our every day reality – we are suggesting that it is not necessary having to walk through the path of misery equal to the one that billions that are starving are living in, but instead we act and take this stand and commitment in life to ensure we transform the current reality into a system that can support everyone equally. ‘If we tolerate this, then your children will be next’ – that’s the line from a manic street preachers’ song that got carved in my mind as a reminder that it is within ourselves that we are able to stop this from perpetuating as an eternal enslavement from generation to generation. This is not about tolerating or not, it is about taking self responsibility for the transformation and creation of adequate life-supportive systems that we see are absolutely required to be implemented and lived in this world.

We cannot possibly go on like this, getting lost in philosophical terms and mind-elated realities wherein it is comfortable to ‘get beyond the physicality’ and considering only the ever-lasting aspect of the life that we haven’t ever actually lived.

Cool for the feedback,

Time to get real, Patrick.

Feedback on the video:“Life Labor System – Equal Money System”
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Patrick's response:

My body was shivering when I read your words and actually still is. I did read your blog on illusion too. Some part I could recognize, although my mind does see itself and everything that comes with it as an illusion. Since ‘I’ is nonexistent except for the mind.

As a reply to your open question:

It is fear. Fear of the mind. The moment I say: “Yes, I want to support life”, I know it is the mind taking control. I would do it for a ‘good’ reason like; ‘saving this planet’, ‘support life’, ‘making the ego proud’, ‘making people feel better’ or whatever it comes up with.
I let it go and no reasons remain; there is no ‘wanting’.
It is the same with equality. Wanting equality would come from my mind seeing inequality. And the same as my idea of freedom I had in the past: I dug into it, saw where it came from and I am able to let it go now.

Basically that is why I ask questions: to find out if and how the mind is involved.

The way I ask whether this or that matters is because -as far as I have seen- if it DOES matter it is always because of something of my mind. Either it wants something or it doesn’t want something. Both ways are ego based, which is false.

For what it matters, I still live by the same thing: What is going on in this world? And during my life that went from an outward question into an inward question.

Return to “Youtube Commenting/Response”