disapointment/learning with desteni FB members, not desteni

nuno

disapointment/learning with desteni FB members, not desteni

Post by nuno »

I am aware of the utmost importance of expressing ourselves in a supportive way.but what to do when we see, not only someone's mistake, but
their unawareness about their mistake? point the error, show the error (make a drawing of the mistake -as in my country we say: have you seen
the mistake/did you understand or do i need to draw it?) should be the first step (show it precisely because they do not even see the error,
where is the error, what error); expressing the error, describing the error ... and then, faced with the visible thing (as a description),
can themselves agree or disagree. I had a very interesting experience in the FB desteni group; and without any pretentiousness I'll say that I
was much more equal to them than they were to me in the sense that I understood their problem with me: in self honesty (within them) i/they
was/were like: 'i'm confuse, i still don´t understand if "she's" against desteni or not. but always deep down the impression, the feeling that I
was against; but exactly where or how I was against no one could see or perceive; The proof and confirmation of this was the little or no
response at all to my interventions. the only thing they saw and simply as a feeling was that I seemed to contradict them, but because also I
did not fit in exactly with what they know as desteni-hater(the only thing they know so far about something against desteni) The overall
result was in fact confusion and doubt: 'is "she" in favor or against desteni? it seems to me she's against, but what she says has nothing to do
with what we usually see in desteni haters'. -I understand that I can be a mess/confusion to many members, such as saying yes, heaven and hell
do or in fact exist/existed and/but religion is a mistake, a "lie" (and after all, this is desteni and only at expenses of much writings and
explanations, clarified the possible misunderstanding of the question). In a way how desteni-haters see desteni is how destonians might see me
(pay attention to the opposite/backwards direction of my expression: how desteni haters(1) see desteni(2) - how destonians(1) see me(2) -that
is, you in the place of desteni haters and I in the place of desteni).
Let's look at a more straightforward and explicit question, example: self commitment in the relationships. I suppose that Mr. Gian Robberts agrees with this "Destonian" principle, its application, etc. How to understand then that a living being to whom gian asks himself friendship in fb (not the other way around) after seeing that the general message of this living being was (at the worst for the group): A group is always and also a tool and not a rule (which is actually what you/they prefer without realizing it: A RULE!), gian decides to break up fb friendship?
fb is very good ... and powerful; if you dislike, just one click it solves(kinda reminds me heavens: this one go to hell), if you like, just one click also(this one stay in heaven). Now let's reality and what do you do when after a day of work you want to rest but everyone out there is celebrating any event? What did you learn with desteni to do in these cases? because these cases have nothing to do with fb magic, these cases are real and you certainly can't just click. And just to touch the heart of the matter, a living being who only says that 1 group is a tool and not a rule, justifies erasing/delete the friendship that you yourself asked to him (not the other way around)? You (gian) will say that you were wrong when you asked for friendship and that only after seeing what I was did you do the right thing (I will not even mention this probable backchat with yourself: this being was not helping me,was not telling me what I want to hear, was not giving me positive thoughts, feelings, etc. Of course not, but I was never rude, I struggled in my expression to be as clear as possible and that you "all" probably already deleted with a simple click; but do you really know what I am? or in self-honesty isn't it true that ultimately I was just something confusing within you? and also a frustration, because not knowing where to point out my mistake, where exactly my mistake was, you couldn't answer properly and this was what frustrated you(and others in the group) or even raises anger. At most you classify me as an individualist = ego and you are the collective, the group and already accepting this classic
dualism. and this is how you convince yourself that y'all are the good and I am the evil (always bound to this dualism). and then inspired by
what you understand of desteni, you think it is right to eliminate me (as in the old days: this one goes to hell). Now, regarding my language
that also uses dualism (is it correct what you did, is it incorrect) -it would be a subject for another topic: oral, written language; whether you like it or not, is already the first case, the 1st aspect of knowledge; it is irrevocably connected/tied with knowledge and (therefore is) equally unnatural. but no alarm because of the question of knowledge there is much to clarify about it, which is not really an evil in itself; other time maybe, other topic). The fundamental question here is: do you really care? "eliminate" a living being just because it says that a group is always and also a tool? But have you ever wondered how such a statement harms you? Are you afraid of something? Are you afraid the group might someday break up? But do you realize that even if the group ends you will not die? No one is here endangering your life but precisely because you are creating yourself as a dependency with the group, this is why you see in my words a threat to you. And by the way, let me clarify here some points regarding/ about anger: The first and most obvious reason for anger is first of all, when it's not allowed to you express yourself. The second is when you can't express yourself (and there are many reasons why this might happen) <- and i'll stick just to this one bc already has a lot to do with you (many of you) -exactly what happened between you and me: you didn't knew how to answer to my interventions. Why? because there was no such answer that you thought there had to be against what I said, because to begin with, what I said had really nothing against you, nothing that could put any of you at risk. But none of you saw it: as believers staring at a statue of worship, seeing me move the statue (group), you feared for your lives and because you want to be one and the same with the statue you think you die too if the statue breaks . Realize the usefulness of the group (not the "deification"): it is the tool to be equal to each other, the living beings not the props themselves, like the abstraction of a group or the representation of a statue; be one and the same with each one of you, the real living beings. and even if there are any questions about this issue it is something that should be discussed and not simply eliminate anyone who may be or seems to be questioning the group. But much more would I have to say on many other points but for now I say this: my problem with Desteni FB group members (and to some extent also with desteni<- I'll explain*) is that deep down the desteni group is no longer directly directed by sunette or poolman but rather by its members - a majority of millennium <- which is actually the hardest generation because it is the closest end product of all the shit humanity has ever made (the ultimate expression of what humanity has been doing) and it is well known that in some ways it is the most mind fucked generation. And it is in this sense that the exaggerated message of desteni to me* ("for me is exaggerated"), I understand is quite appropriate for this generation. But I am not this generation, nor my generation, nor this or that group, at most I belong to the humanity group, a group without registration in the system and which has in each individual<-(unfortunaly, yes,the "thing" that already has registration in the system but nevertheless) its real and living expression (each and all individuals); I am more with humanity when I speak or approach any other individual on the street than having to express myself in a group and for a group. Humanity is every individual I come across, this is "my group", understand it or not. In the desteni group I intend to be the voice of all those who do not even know the existence of desteni, the voice of the whole world actually (much bigger than the group-world of destonians) and in the world I intend to demonstrate and explain disteni (equality, the best for all) by my own words because in fact I understand desteni and do not need to repeat or imitate desteni language even also because I've seen it can be confusing for a lot of people. And what do I get for being the rest of world in the FB desteni group? a kick in the butt. 'But yeah, we destonians we do care for all living beings...sure; it's a lot of beings, lets short-cut it by classify and identify those who are or even seem to be programs. this way we have less work and"reject them" (when after all, all the work they/you have is basically closed and isolated within 1 group only) 'lets support eachother and kick out anyone who seems to us not to support the group; no matter if it supports each of us, it has to support the abstraction; the rule -aka: group'. c'mon guys, i am a living being; i understand you, that besides the millenium factor, my problem with many desteni members is that they are actually still systems with the advantage that they already want the best for all and equality but nevertheless they are still systems (for whom the rule is really an essential factor like for example even some of you can see in -programming yourselves as a destonian or to be a destonian (equallity) can be very useful. personally i wouldn't recommend...but, what am i saying here, what i know exactly about the mind of milleniums?; maybe it's the only way for them: program
yourself for equallity. Anyway, differences apart (me and any other being -and don't misunderstand this because it is you who have to understand
what it can be or even mean: the difference in equality, the individual in humanity, which many of you do not understand what or how this can
be). but yeah, many of you still...let's simply say, have lots of fear (and don't worry about me anna brixton because I don't doubt my
individuality will die with me nor do you have to thank me if I clarify that if the group is gone you will not die and there is no miracle in
this). Many of you if you crossed the street with a poolman when he had not yet created desteni but who was already a very whole individual
(integrity) with an extremely inquiring spirit/mind and an accurate sense of questioning , many of you would probably reject him as a danger
to the group. Well, and perhaps it was fair since even he could not foresee how much even his own most dignified creation in life could in
some way bite his own tail.
P.S: I have never ruled out any person or friendship in my life or on fb; and the only times I was tempted to do that (and it was fb) really had
more to do with the issue of groups, causes, beliefs, etc. (trump versus no trump; climate change versus no climate change; national flags
versus no flags) and not with myself, so despite many discussions I have with other people, I have never set them aside as I see it happening
within destonian members - it's your ability or inability to "deal" with the world what is "at stake", your ability to show or communicate
equality and the best for everyone in the world and not just for yourself, as many who close/give themselves only in the group end up doing
and that results in being just the best for them. its okay if you don't have this ability yet or are still working on it, but, c'mom in many
cases you are simply solving things by really being rude without realizing it. You don't know what to say? say you don't know. don't you understand something? say it. don't you agree? say it. keeping silent and breaking up with the other is in many cases the best way to hide (something within us we don't want to see or admit) or what we haven't done/achieve yet (within ourselves) and to throw evil (blame) to the other. I saw this and felt
in my flesh being made by destonians, destonians with already many years of walking desteni. I'm fine with it as long i can express it. No
grudge for that. And now I will go to my youtube channel where in a last discussion that even after a guy called me an idiot and I answered
that he was a slave, he is a friend to me; regardless of what he will have answered my last answer, I do I want to point out right now to him
that I have no grudge for him, because you may not realize that silence by force is actually the greatest cruelty in this life. Imagine
torturing someone. what can be worse? force him to not even be able to scream (the expression of pain).
sorry any mess or hurry(english is not my native language and due to translators, checking, rechecking, etc, what i naturally would do in a short time, writing here takes triple the time and effort) and much to be said i had to put aside forced by these circumstances otherwise I would stay here half a day. But hey, you can disrespect my effort and erase everything with a magic click and then with a smile on your lips tell the world: i do care... There is a whole world out there needing help, and we just can't click off if their screams seem to bother us and we already have a soundproof room called group. The real, true group has no walls or even defined countours; Humanity or already all the living beings . but I understand the sense/meaning of group in desteni. I just don't accept how by a group, beings acts so ... childish or rather immature (nor did I mention how much a group is likely to cause further separation...because for all intents and purposes this is already its intelligible characteristic) but anyway realize that even redefining the word -group may not even be the question here. For me at least or my case is preciselly this: a skinhead group can for sure fck my life; but me face to face with the "(skinhead)" individual out of the group, I know I can make him show the best of himself. get it? of course you do.
Gabriel

Re: disapointment/learning with desteni FB members, not desteni

Post by Gabriel »

Hi Nuno, I suggest you write in a few sentences what it is you wish to get off your chest (what it is that bothers you).
nuno

Post by nuno »

I understand, you walk grain by grain, kinda like science (or even maybe like scientism walks in the world; I also understand how this can develop greater difficulty in understanding the average individual. But ok, I see where you are; and since you do not realize what is really happening here, I will summarize everything in this simple key point: Desteni FB group Can't see that they have a problem with the word -tool. They do not give to a tool(any tool), to the word -tool, the same dignity of useful value that they want to give only to a group and also the word -group.They make a group something superior and a tool something inferior. So they kicked me out of the group essentially because I say a group is a tool. What the heck is their problem with a spoon, for example? Is it less worthy of respect and even utility than a group? they are both equally useful and worthy (a spoon and a group).
Was it simple and short enough to understand the question? I hope so (within me i trust you). But yet I repeat the essence of the question: FB desteni group "think"/considers that a group must have more value, more importance than a tool; I say both are equally useful and valuable (aka: no problem call a group a tool) ; or at least and because I allow room for discussion on the subject, it is not justified to expel a member just because he considers a group a tool. and note: this expelled member don't belittles nor despises tools. (any tool in their individual expressions: a spoon, a pen, a hammer, etc.; both deserve the same respect and dignity of value and existence); perhaps members of the desteni FB group are accustomed to throwing away still-functional spoons, or pens that still have ink, or even food plates still with food in it, to the garbage. I don't know. Their problem.
nuno

Post by nuno »

Note: and about my main post I want to avoid possible misunderstandings such as at the end of the post when I talk about skinheads I do not mean desteni members (when "we" shave the heads) but rather the fascist skinhead group, ok? I have to consider that some members here might not know who these skinheads are, therefore this note.
nuno

Post by nuno »

and Gabriel at least thank you for your attention. But strange that as a group, a unit, members like gian robberts and anna brixton (mentioned in my post) and because they know for sure what I say(or talking about) , have not even been notified of this post. Or if they already saw this post, their silence is very significant*. And i respect that. (if that is the case)*
nuno

Post by nuno »

note2: had no option to edit my 1st reply to you David, so I emend here. ignore this (1st part on my 1st reply) i said : 'I understand, you walk grain by grain, kinda like science (or even maybe like scientism walks in the world; I also understand how this can develop greater difficulty in understanding the average individual. But ok, I see where you are'. -just ignore because, besides english not be my language, you did not follow my participation in the group of desteni so I fully understand that everything (my main post) may seems confusing even messy to you. Sorry anything.
Leila

Post by Leila »

Hey Carla,

The reason you were removed from the Desteni Facebook group was because of your participation being one of standing as an observer to the participants in the group rather than being a participant yourself. Where others share themselves in openeness and vulnerability, sharing their own personal walking of process in where they are at. The nature of your posts was as such that it kept going 'at' people and their words where there was no sharing of yourself and who you are within your process and the points you walk or face. Meaning, you talked 'about' Desteni, you talked 'about' Process, sharing knowledge and information about how you see Desteni, how you see Process and then attempt to impose this on others as 'fact'- but there was no Living of Desteni or Process coming through in your words. In your writing here as well, you are assuming that you know for a fact why you were removed, you assume to know for a fact what went on inside other people. You assume to know for a fact where other's have missed responsibility - yet take none of your own.

Who is Carla?

We don't know. All we know is she's clever with words and very analytical. We know of her skills but not of 'who you are'.

If you want to participate on the Desteni platforms, cool - but then share yourself. Share of who you are, in your life. Start a blog or open up a thread here. Share yourself for the sake of sharing who you are in your own process, your life, what you are going through - because you want to get to know yourself better.

Walk the DIP Lite course if you haven't already.

We're not asking anything we have not done for ourselves and reaped the benefit thereof.
Allow us to get to know you behind the wall of knowledge and information.
nuno

Post by nuno »

Leila
before answering directly to your answer, let me 1st put here something that I had already written before seeing your answer (and in fact
it has everything or a lot to do with your answer; have patience, I will answer to your answer directly)
(and yep, more assumptions, i guess, as you called; but hey, I didn't had yet seen your answer). -And to specify their problem with me, the root of what confuses them, the truth is that I touch on subjects that they have tabooed
themselves; that is: knowledge and even the mind;and the confusion in their heads stems/derives from the fact that what I say about knowledge or even the mind is reasonable, is grounded in common sense (they get it for sure and to prove it is their total lack of answers to what I say, or at best, one completely inappropriate response trying to threaten me with fears - as was the case with Anna Brix, although in a matter of -group and not about-knowledge"; but I won't even go deeper into this case).
And to be more straightforward, their confusions, their internal conflicts raised by my interventions, is simply this: 'what she/carla says
makes sense, has common sense, is reasonable (as you may call them) ... but I (they) have to put knowledge aside completely, have to put mind
aside completely because this is what I/they learned with desteni'(but they also learned the need for common sense, and to be reasonable; so
they get confused; and kinda like a final output, it is comprehensive that as they understand it, accepting what I say would have to mean
that desteni is wrong; so they do not even deign to pay close attention to what I say because they clearly do not want desteni to be wrong
wrong; and desteni in fact is not wrong; neither carla is wrong. -Note: and it is a shame (not to say unacceptable) that at the slightest hint of discomfort they feel in themselves, they solve the problem by expelling (kick out) or ignoring what they determine or identify as the source or cause of their discomfort: in this case here, my words ; in fact they solve things that at the very least should allow room for discussion or debate, they solve things as/in the same way the rich solve the hassle of seeing poverty on the streets these same rich have to go through: ignore poverty, pretend you don't even see it, move on in your own reality already successful and self satisfied.
Now, lets back to the confusion issue. As I mentioned in my main post, the utter needlessness of knowledge and even mind (in fact 2 factors that are only generally part of the desteni message, is actually more about the generation to which desteni is essentially directed (milleniums and closer ones-generations, at least before 2006) and about these newer generations in fact it is best to put the mind and knowledge* completely aside as these* in those generations are clearly fucked up. But for those who perceive/understand desteni in its whole, it is equally clear and quite explicit in one and another intervention by Bernard poolman and even sunette (maybe not so much in sunette, but clearly present in poolman) that knowledge is not necessarily evil nor the mind; In fact, the mind must always be part of our journey, our development towards equality and the best for all. But for all intents and purposes, the Destonians (FB) are almost completely absorbed only in the matter of the physical, which, as the case of bruce lee clearly indicated, is not enough (bruce lee, as an accomplished example of unity and total integration with the physical and yet,didn't really
achieved what is truly required).
About knowledge (not information), the mind and even individuality, do your homework with accurancy or should has to be me who has to search
and give you the links where B.poolman and even sunette clearly say that we must also be equal to our mind but already in equal unity with
the physical (aka: the mind is not in fact to absolutely discard). And equally about knowledge, is it strange to you the truth that poolman
said more than once that, in or if using knowledge, you must then be one and the same with knowledge, be yourself knowledge and not a mere
reproducer(and/or parrot) of the "knowledge"/information that you have acquired and exist only in you as a luggage of/in the mind -where in
fact, here is much more about information than true/real knowledge (not quoting him, but pretty much what he says). is this completely
foreign/strange to you??? Have you never heard these wise words from poolman?***
-(Now, finally my response to your answer): ***well that's my presentation of where i am at now and obviusly always here: creating myself one and equal to me as mind and knowledge within me as physical. A phase of the process that does not prevent me from always and rigorously applying the best for everyone on my daily relation with the world (I don't want to seem to be an anti-millenium or other similar cases, but trust me(or not): my mind is not fucked up, ok?!)
Now regarding the Dip process, impossible (I even sent a message to my coach(my buddy on the DIP) when I entered the Dip a long time ago, once); Impossible because I am well aware of the importance of specificity in words and can never be so specific and accurate in my expression in English as I can already be in my native language, unless at the expense of an effort and time that actually will neither do me good (to my health and physical) and as the desteni
group has clearly shown me, it's not worth my sacrifice for you/them. And there is also the linguistic factors (which in many of you already
have a trigger effect as well, i know) but, really, you don't even imagine how much things in my native language are even the opposite or have
opposite meanings in the English language <- an authentic trap for perfect misunderstandings. But no problem, I keep applying myself in a
process that inevitably has to be restricted to myself without neglecting the great utility that desteni "stuff" is to/for me -hence my
presence "kinda" mainly as observer (and you don't even want to know how long I have been writing, long before I even knew desteni and even
before or at the same time as desteni appeared in the world).
And on the question of -a group as a tool (which you didn't even mention in your answer), I am willing to discuss this notion for anyone who doesn't accept or don't understand how a group is "but" a tool. (but a very good "but"-lol-, I underline; just like any other tool that should never be understood - the word tool - as something that is used and thrown away - with a "bad", inferior or negligible connotation); Or even maybe I'll make a new post myself clarifying the clear notion of a group being a tool.
And just to end in a kinda recommendation-"mode", check out this latest or penultimate video from sunette spies (worlds divided) where it stands
out: 'person's potential; whole, complete, equal, one with yourself; your nature, your actual true expression; know yourself; my own process;
each pearson's true beigness is diferent, unique, etc'; just to name a few points underlined in the video and that for those who can grasp,
essentially speaks of the individual (which is another word or misunderstanding regarding what is individuality that many destonians also
have for/as taboo). And also another sunette video (but I don't think it's in the sunette spies YT chanell; maybe it's on her channel Self & Living) about flexibility! <--I recommend to all of you, especially to those who think the best solution for some doubts that they may have in themselves is to expel anyone who can raise or reflect (or "was the cause" of) these doubts within themselves ( -doubts- may not be the appropriate word because I understand that for many of you - knowledge, analysis, etc, of absolute certainty is a thing of evil, the devil <-(these of ancient times); is not!
Y'all need a lil bit more of flexibility. Don't go kick out around there anything that makes you feel any or somehow discomfortable. Acting the way you do, you will end up kicking out the whole world in the name of your exclusive will to be life; and yet we will be life only when we all also are life (no exceptions); Whether you like it or not, you'll have to wait for everyone. But you seem to be betting on a somewhat selective method, something like: if today everyone in the world were just the desteni group that we already have, everything was settled, right? nope. not right! doesn't work that way. (just because you can expel from the group, these beings are still part of us all and you will have to wait for them (the rest of the "world")
PS: 4 or 5 hours writing this (with the extra work of the translations), and I do all this standing up, I use the computer standing up (not comfortably sitted on my butt; it's not feasible for me).
nuno

Post by nuno »

Note: Do you have any clue of how you yourselves will be after the first 7 years of the process plus the remaining 7 final years? obviously you have not; but let me "warn" you here (not that I have already reached the end of the process); make no mistake, no illusions do not think it will be a bed of roses; it will be such a simple thing and also without any magic exactly as when you found desteni for the 1st time (no magic bs, just simple. <-At first the excitement, perhaps, but as you can well see in your own flesh is a process without illusions, magical "sensations", all very simple. The end of the process will be somewhat the same (with big differences on a personal level, of course) but because we will always be in this real world and with a lot of people who don't even know what desteni is (even by then, I assure you), the end result for those who reach the end of The process (or at least 14 years walking) will have nothing of magical. Take this into account. So take advantage of the process/during the process not to eliminate this or that as obstacles to your process. You will encounter these same obstacles in the end of the process (your personal process) and if you are still in this life. The difference is that they will not be as obstacles to you as they once were, and you will certainly not expel them as you did during the process, without a single word or explanation even before you expelled him/them (and not only afterwards and already somewhat forced by his very existence -his/my expression showed/shared to the whole group here by wich/bc you had to finally give at least one explanation). the difference basically is that you will have much more consideration for all living beings and really consideration for real not as pure exercise yet.
But regarding the "process" of my expulsion ok, I cannot guarantee whether they (fb group) answered or not before kicked me out; personally, the last notification I had (after my comment to gian's post<-about his admitted fears -pay attention, his own admitted fears where i tried to explain my view of why those fears and only secondarly and lightly i touched on the group "thing" -group as a tool, that bothered Anna a lot)<- was the inappropriate intervention by anna brix(my last notification) her insignificant threat; I replied ...and 1 or 2 days later i noticed i was expelled.
nuno

Post by nuno »

And, yes, I do not doubt that sharing myself here with you all would even be very useful to many of you (without any pretensions/pretentiousness here); I accept this "demand" in the fb group's complaints to me; but as I have already explained (for the sake of language - "babel tower," let's say it<-because this is in fact a real problem if we consider the whole world and already in what/or if we all could have/had access to desteni in this life) I am aware of the enormous difficulty and tripling effort that this would entail (my sharings without major denatures* in what I mean, by force/forced* by the language difference); But even so, maybe one day I can at least make my presentation here (a more proper presentation) - in a format of my life story. And as for all my intervention in this post of mine (main post and my replies) is in fact already a sharing; I shared here the experience I had with a certain group of fb and all I really am: essentially a will of clarification and for the best of all life <-inseparable from a true clarification or good understanding between and of us all.(no automatations but true understanding).

I think I have sufficiently demonstrated here the total inexistence of any bad intention in my interventions in the desteni group (namely in
the fb group). It also seems to me that the confusion actually present in the FB's destonians (and not a mere assumption of mine) is clearly
demonstrated by the reasons they claim to have me expelled; which are in short: because I express myself on a knowledge basis, because I am
very analytical. Is this reason enough or even fair to expel someone? Never. And in turn, they do not make a single reference to what I said
in my interventions as demonstrating that what I said is detrimental to them (as is the case with my statement about a group being a tool<-
already a true and sufficient example of our conflict), which in fact does not have to mean, as they understand it, as a no supportive
statement to the group. And to counterbalance their total "inability" to explain how my interventions are really detrimental to the group, they
rely exclusively on the argument of the knowledge and being very analytical. Which personally is exactly my form of expression, for instance,
when I try to show a person who doesn't believe or disagree with UBI, why he's wrong, the same expression I use to demonstrate to the most
skeptical of desteni why he's wrong (and I even had already some considerable success in these my efforts). And here certainly desteni nothing
would have to point me. -- And in fact this is the truth of someone who is increasingly being one and equall with (his) knowledge (or working on this point): he really knows what he's talking about, it's not a parrot; knowing what you're really talking about, being one and equal to/with what you say is like knowing how to express it in 1001 different ways (if necessary); personally, what I consider to be/should be a true teacher.

What happened to me in the fb group is what happens to me in my daily life with the people of the world: everyone recognizes the validity, the common sense, the reasoning/reasonableness and self-honesty of my words; but as soon as my words seem to compromise
my listener (either by misunderstanding or by...actual show them how they are active part of all the world's failling or faillure<-let's say
it this way), they turn themselves completely inside out(or "upside down") and in what before they praised me, now becomes a threat to them.
When the reason is a misunderstanding, I pick up where the misunderstanding is and try to demonstrate the same truth in another way, always
considering his/her individuality, how that individuality might perceive the "thing" (I dispose myself as all the time in the world and the
infinity of expressions possible to clarify my listener -but it often happens that they have no patience for it). And when the reason is they don't want to see what they hide from themselves, I try to show them, preferably, without hurting them or as delicately and carefully as possible I can.

I will not linger on the subject but take what I will tell you next as a sharing of who I am: I have nothing if not my words, I am all my words. Many people who know me say they like me but don't like what I say (specifically when they are or feel themselves somehow compromised -in a bad way- to/with what I say); but the truth is that they don't really like me, they do like an image they have created in their own mind of how they think or want me to be to them; their illusion (of me)*. when who I really am ,standing before them physically, really exposed in and as my words that they
really hear and express who I really am, they really dislike. (not my problem since i'm not specifically looking for likes or praises; It's
they who are fooling themselves about who i am when they tell me, apart/except my words (when pointed to them), they like me. No, they are
just fooling themselves (And from/regarding this analysis, it is obviously quite familiar to desteni; this, you get it for sure)*

To end, in my particular "issue" with/regarding the fb group I have already decided within myself; after all that I have already exposed here in this group and for lack of any other reason for expelling me other than the argument that I am too analytical, I would expect at least a proof of their humility that more than in the form of words, a simple Inviting me to join the group again would be more than enough to demonstrate that they are truly humble. For me it would be enough for what I really want to know about who they are; I understand the possible constraints that such a gesture could imply and even some pressure in the air. So I am even willing not to go back to the fb group (am willing to refuse the invitation); The invitation is enough for me, and at least I will delete what I have put in my fb page about what I see many destonians are doing of desteni (a group not unlike positive-thinking groups who at the slightest dislike or disconfort expel a member)<- this is not desteni!

Return to “Facebook Commenting/Response”