Eye shaking and red resonance

Ask questions related to your individual process or life in the experience of yourself and mind - pertaining to thoughts, emotions, feelings, behaviours, habits etc. This thread is dedicated to those who'd like to understand more about the inner-workings of your own mind and then effects of this on your life and relationships.
frank

Eye shaking and red resonance

Postby frank » 08 May 2019, 16:38

1:

Eyes shaking in my culture symbolises something.

Right side means bad luck, and left side indicates something good shall happen.

But I want to know from a Desteni perspective, what does eye shaking really mean, is that just energy?

2:

I noticed a point in my process, I would see a red reasonance sometimes. And as it happen, I will get possessed by mind program.

So what is this thing really is? That very reasonance I mean.

Thx.

Gabriel

Re: Eye shaking and red resonance

Postby Gabriel » 08 May 2019, 21:05

This interview on EQAFE gives a perspectiveon eye twitching: https://eqafe.com/p/eye-twitching-the-body-as-teacher

I noticed a point in my process, I would see a red reasonance sometimes. And as it happen, I will get possessed by mind program.

So, what does it actually mean to you when you say you 'get possessed by a mind program' ? I am asking this because it may assist you to write about this.

frank

Postby frank » 03 Jun 2019, 11:36

This interview on EQAFE gives a perspectiveon eye twitching: https://eqafe.com/p/eye-twitching-the-body-as-teacher

So, what does it actually mean to you when you say you 'get possessed by a mind program' ? I am asking this because it may assist you to write about this.
I don't have access to the interview at this moment, could you explain a bit about it? Especially the differences between right side and left side twitching.

What I said about possessed by program, is the moment I have a stuckness in my self, then I know I get possessed, I can forgive away at the moment, but sometimes I would go into multi-dimension of the mind, which is more programms that I need to deal with.

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 06 Jun 2019, 18:43

Then look at the stuckness, lay it out in writing so that you know exactly what is the 'problem' you are causing within yourself so that you can then focus on laying out ways to redirect it in a way that is supportive, to focus on solutions.

Also a reminder to not see the point of 'being possessed' as if something 'else' was taking control of you, it's always you in your mind not allowing yourself to have a breather for a moment to slow down and really reflect on what you are doing. So, consider that, because if you THINK too much and of all kinds of unnecessary things that are not related to your immediate reality, sure you can spin yourself out of control, anyone can, but of course that's not what we are here to do.

So, Frank, realize this as well - there are steps, material we have invested on, courses, to be able to walk this process. If at the moment you see that this is not a possibility for you or that you have difficulty in applying the basics, maybe you require other forms of support that will be more effective within your particular mindset. This is not a judgment or anything, it is about considering where you're at and so, suggesting to consider professional medical support - psychiatry or psychologists - to help you through some of these points if they become 'too much' and you can't see yourself getting to a point of stability.

Consider that Desteni is a platform for self-support, but that means you have to put in the effort, the writings, the actual work that we can see it means you are dedicating your time to get to understand yourself and work with yourself through writing at least, which is just one phase of this process anyways since the rest is done in real time, real life and that only you can develop self-honesty to see how you go doing it in the process of actual change.

That's why, if you keep having continuous questions, problems, not finding your footing here, perhaps it is time to consider other ways to support yourself, but also consider that Desteni doesn't mean quick fixing, but rather the other way around, it takes a lot of dedication, discipline, will, courage and perseverance to get to genuinely create some changes in our lives. It's not impossible either, simply saying what it takes and the way of living that walking this process becomes.

Therefore, do consider all of this and how we can't 'help' anyone with just information - the forum is to reference our own self-work and share our own practical experiences, but we can't 'sort each other out' only through here, because there's a point of self-responsibility to consider in each person walking their own process and learning by themselves through their experiences.

That means, you can't expect getting results or answers that can readily 'fix you' since that is not physically possible - only you through your own work and dedication to understand and change yourself can get you to that point of clarity and stability that perhaps you are wanting to create in your life.

So, learn from others' writings here, that's what they are here for as well.

Return to “Questions and Perspectives on the Mind and Self”