Jews are evil

Ask questions related to your individual process or life in the experience of yourself and mind - pertaining to thoughts, emotions, feelings, behaviours, habits etc. This thread is dedicated to those who'd like to understand more about the inner-workings of your own mind and then effects of this on your life and relationships.
frank

Jews are evil

Postby frank » 07 Sep 2019, 15:17

They are the Anu's chosen race. And he's of this race.

But they are evil.

Sometimes when I face great transcendence, I'm seeing my Jewish, or probably Jewish descent father's presence, then my transcendence will gone for a moment, and I will see a red reasonance appearing which is very disturbing.

I may have this blood myself, but I don't like it.

I'm not antisemitic, I just want to indicate facts. Because I don't see the solution at the moment.

Kristina

Re: Jews are evil

Postby Kristina » 08 Sep 2019, 02:03

I'm having some sort of deja vu... I recall a comment waaaaaaaaaaay back in the day similiar to this... and a conflict insued about Jews. Obviously 1 person is not to blame or one 'type' of person is to blame...
Where did you get this? Knowledge and information is useless and this does not sound like knowledge and information that came from here.
I'm not antisemitic, I just want to indicate facts. Because I don't see the solution at the moment.
You have stated no facts in what you wrote. What is the real problem? Your 'issues' with 'jews'. Take self-responsibility for yourself in who you are in RELATION to "jews". Then we can get to some real solutions.

frank

Postby frank » 08 Sep 2019, 04:54

I don't want to blame Jews, but they are influencing me.

When I see my father, my kundalini region would become somehow like solid, which is definitely a Jewish expression. In this expression, I feel everything becomes tough. Because the part that leads me to transcendence have been suppress by it, which is very uncomfortable. Even think of him will cause this problem.

I just want no one to interfere my transcendence and my own process.

You know what I mean.

frank

Postby frank » 08 Sep 2019, 06:01

I'm having some sort of deja vu... I recall a comment waaaaaaaaaaay back in the day similiar to this... and a conflict insued about Jews. Obviously 1 person is not to blame or one 'type' of person is to blame...
Where did you get this? Knowledge and information is useless and this does not sound like knowledge and information that came from here.
You have stated no facts in what you wrote. What is the real problem? Your 'issues' with 'jews'. Take self-responsibility for yourself in who you are in RELATION to "jews". Then we can get to some real solutions.
You need to face reality.

You know what they are capable of.

You didn't live my life, you don't know sometimes how hard it will gets.

Desteni members tend to blame common man for the greater problem. But ignore the bad man's own responsibility.

tormod

Postby tormod » 08 Sep 2019, 14:20

Listen Frank

Such conspiracy is wide spread and it have been like that since before Jesus time.

I am aware of such theory but I know that no matter what group of people, a government, party, team - whatever believe we have been brainwashed to hold as being "bad" people. I know that when I take a deep breathe and realize hey, its all about who I am. Its all about me - AND what I accept and allow within myself.

So if you are going to hold grudges or hate towards any group of people for the state of the world - or of your own mental problems ? That is then your call. Why would you share it here in the first place if this is something that you are so sure of ?

We at desteni hold firm and tight that we don't blame anyone. The only one that needs to be changed is the person in the mirror. If you look at that person and you see hate towards any particular group of people (?) - Its yourself that you are hating Frank. So walk through and through this believe of hate. LEARN what lies within that. WRITE it out to self in brutal self honesty - forgive it all (!) until only you stand left and you can say that such popular and simple theory does no longer affect you. If you do not walk this - then that is on you mate. We have this one life to make a difference - are YOU (!) going to let this silly fart of a conspiracy fuck with your total process ? Or will you forgive and let go of the preprogrammed hate ?

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 08 Sep 2019, 16:49

I agree with Kristina and Tormod, there's a lot of information going on that is also destined to - from my perspective - keep the world divided, conquered and far from getting to a point of Understanding, Self Forgiving and Taking Responsibility for all and everything that we've done and become.

So, own your own process by working with this projected blame about a particular race/religion if it is part of your lineage and Be The Change yourself. Hatred, as Tormod places it, will get you nowhere but to continue feeling disempowered to change that which you have power on, which is yourself.

Also consider how in humanity, there will be playouts and consequences that we cannot stop, since we all 'set the ball in motion' = thus, we will still walk through whatever we accepted and allowed, which I see is part of LEARNING a big and important lesson which is to understand how we got ourselves to where we are now, how it all started with disregarding each other's life and existence as one and equal with who we are, and so to see where and how we are all - individually and so collectively - STILL recreating the same past issues with holding on to views, perspectives and even 'facts' such as the ones that you are bringing here today.

Ask yourself a simple question: Who benefits from spreading hate and fear? and Why do you give into it? What are you 'aiming' at with it? All that your words can lead to is blame and blame is in fact a form of self-manipulation, where it becomes easier to feel 'disempowered' and 'lost' and 'incapable of changing anything BECAUSE OF (naming your excuse)' - so, as Tormod states, I suggest not letting such blame and beliefs wreck your opportunity to stand up in relation to this. No matter which 'facts' or excuses you may bring here, there's just no space to keep holding grudge, hatred or a sense of even vengeance to anything or anyone in this existence here. So, stand up, take responsibility for your experience in relation to this topic, and once you do that, you will realize to what extent you were the only one holding yourself captive to this kind of mentality.

frank

Postby frank » 27 Sep 2019, 07:11

Thanks for the replies.

Return to “Questions and Perspectives on the Mind and Self”