Kundalini

Ask questions related to your individual process or life in the experience of yourself and mind - pertaining to thoughts, emotions, feelings, behaviours, habits etc. This thread is dedicated to those who'd like to understand more about the inner-workings of your own mind and then effects of this on your life and relationships.
frank

Kundalini

Post by frank »

Hi, Sunette.

I guess I messed something up. I imposed something that is not my mind system into myself. So could you check inter dimensionaly what happened to my mind system and possibly correct it?

viktor

Re: Sunnette

Post by viktor »

Hi Frank,

Sunette is busy with other things at the moment so I do not think she will show up. If you explain what happened we might be able to support you.

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

frank wrote: 05 Sep 2020, 12:57 Hi, Sunette.

I guess I messed something up. I imposed something that is not my mind system into myself. So could you check inter dimensionaly what happened to my mind system and possibly correct it?
Hi Frank, whatever you create within yourself, is your responsibility and not that of Sunette. What you are implying in your statements is that you are powerless and need to be 'saved'. However, this is not true. You have the tools to support yourself and take responsibility for whatever it is you have created within yourself. Only that way can you ever become equal to your mind instead of remaining a slave.

Obviously we can support your with perspective, but for that you must TAKE THE LEAD and actually assist and support yourself first. Then, you can ask us informed questions instead of being cryptic and hiding the real issue.

frank

Post by frank »

viktor wrote: 07 Sep 2020, 10:50 Hi Frank,

Sunette is busy with other things at the moment so I do not think she will show up. If you explain what happened we might be able to support you.
Hi, Viktor.

I will tell my story.

Days earlier, I was sitting on my bed watching videos. I felt my back of spine(Kundalini) region is vibrating. I had this experience many times in my life, but this time, I choose to go full out. Meaning I wanted to actually activate this region. So I kind of stuck with this experience (hope my language is clear). And yes, I activated this region. But the consequence is quite unexpected. My mind became unstable, and my mind system turned into 'Russia'(not metaphor, literally, I'm not seeing illusions). I have to correct this situation.

So I asked for Sunette's help. Not because I thinks it's Sunette' responsibility as stated by Gabriel, but I do really need some help. Maybe she can give me some advice on how to dealing with this situation (because she can see inter-dimensionally). Or maybe make my mind become kind of stable so I have time to correct this problem.

I cannot live with this Kundalini related mind system anymore

Luc

Post by Luc »

My wife teaches yoga part-time and has a class called "The Rising Kundalini" perhaps a yoga class could help you realign your physical body. After all here the dimensions are all around us, bend flex and warp into them to find yourself.

Marlen

Post by Marlen »

"So I asked for Sunette's help. Not because I thinks it's Sunette' responsibility as stated by Gabriel, but I do really need some help. Maybe she can give me some advice on how to dealing with this situation (because she can see inter-dimensionally). Or maybe make my mind become kind of stable so I have time to correct this problem."

Advice: apply the same tools everyone is aware of here: writing, self forgiveness, self corrective application about every single aspect you consider is out of alignment within you.

No one can make "your mind become more stable" - that again is something you can do for yourself with the same self support that you can learn from here and in DIP lite.

So, just to be clear and to repeat what Gabriel said, Sunette can't nor would do such a thing. All that we had to take from the portal is the information and apply it in our own lives. The self support is that, you do it to yourself and take responsibility for what you have created in your mind and in your body.

If you want to believe other things, you can consider what Luc suggests at your own discretion
I don't nor we at Desteni endorse any particular method to deal with "kundalini"

Self responsibility implies you take the matter in your hands and walk through it. You can share your writings and self support here, we can look at it but no one can do the change for you.

Return to “Questions and Perspectives on the Mind and Self”