Anal hygiene

Ask questions related to your individual process or life in the experience of yourself and mind - pertaining to thoughts, emotions, feelings, behaviours, habits etc. This thread is dedicated to those who'd like to understand more about the inner-workings of your own mind and then effects of this on your life and relationships.
frank

Anal hygiene

Post by frank »

I found out this point of myself.

If I don’t do my anal hygiene point absolutely, even a small fat will causing disharmony of my connection to body. Maybe only me has this problem? Maybe it’s relating to my ethnicity?

So, is there a way to not be that clean and not causing disharmony to body-mind connnection?
Gabriel

Re: Anal hygiene

Post by Gabriel »

frank wrote: 16 Jul 2021, 13:57 I found out this point of myself.

If I don’t do my anal hygiene point absolutely, even a small fat will causing disharmony of my connection to body. Maybe only me has this problem? Maybe it’s relating to my ethnicity?

So, is there a way to not be that clean and not causing disharmony to body-mind connnection?
If you are talking about having a 'clean but' and making it 'easy to clean' - then I would recommend drink more water, eat more fruit and use more oils in your food (such as olive oil for cooking) and put sufficient butter on your bread.
Process User 11

Post by Process User 11 »

The relation with asswhipe seems to become a hot topic... I looked at animals and within that you can find fascinating examples of that relationship. Also the points of digestion (processing) and giving become interesting to investigate... A cow has a different relationship with it than a for example a cat. Fascinating point you address here. Also see 'The fractured but whole'...
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

Process User 11 wrote: 14 Aug 2021, 09:16 A cow has a different relationship with it than a for example a cat. Fascinating point you address here. Also see 'The fractured but whole'...
lol Process User 11, can you elaborate?

Return to “Questions and Perspectives on the Mind and Self”