I was born with 7 seals

Ask questions related to your individual process or life in the experience of yourself and mind - pertaining to thoughts, emotions, feelings, behaviours, habits etc. This thread is dedicated to those who'd like to understand more about the inner-workings of your own mind and then effects of this on your life and relationships.
frank

I was born with 7 seals

Post by frank »

After years of forgiveness, I deleted several, now I’m facing one that related to breathing.

This seal makes my father side of system can’t feel breath at all. The key of desteni process is breathe, now I can’t feel it.

What can I do to transcend it? It’s a really awful experience.

In extreme situation can I consider killing myself?

Luc

Re: I was born with 7 seals

Post by Luc »

:shock:

I learned a long time ago that we take an average of 1000 breathes an hour. How much of those breathes are we aware of? This can be thought provoking, yes no?.

im not sure why someone has not gotten back to you sooner, but killing yourself is not an option, it is a form of manipulation and often used to abuse.

MODERATOR:

This place is a zoo! You cage my actual life experience that exemplifies the principles of desteni, yet you let wild animals run around like this?? Mark my words, this WILL fail.

Luc

Post by Luc »

Brutal honesty has always been my approach.

Frank, if you wish to discuss this point of breathing further please feel free, I'll write back to you as soon as I can. Cheers.

frank

Post by frank »

I know this hard to believe.

In my father side of the system, I’m kind of disconnected to my breath, like a nose disease? In my mother side or beingness I’m ok. I guess it’s all because of the system.

I mean why this program is keeping following me? Is there solution?

Abusive comments are not welcome.

frank

Post by frank »

Luc wrote: 01 Aug 2021, 05:29 :shock:

I learned a long time ago that we take an average of 1000 breathes an hour. How much of those breathes are we aware of? This can be thought provoking, yes no?.

im not sure why someone has not gotten back to you sooner, but killing yourself is not an option, it is a form of manipulation and often used to abuse.

MODERATOR:

This place is a zoo! You cage my actual life experience that exemplifies the principles of desteni, yet you let wild animals run around like this?? Mark my words, this WILL fail.
You are just a keyboard warrior

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

frank wrote: 30 Jul 2021, 05:29 After years of forgiveness, I deleted several, now I’m facing one that related to breathing.

This seal makes my father side of system can’t feel breath at all. The key of desteni process is breathe, now I can’t feel it.

What can I do to transcend it? It’s a really awful experience.

In extreme situation can I consider killing myself?
Hi Frank, if your question is "is it ok for me to give up?" then the question is: why do you have to ask that question?

Luc made a valid point.

On another note: I often find that you ask a question where you use a word such as in this example a 'seal' where it is not exactly clear what you are refering to? It is almost as if you are being deliberately cryptic so that no one would be able to actually assist you.

Regardless, here is some COMMON SENSE: It is perfectly possible for you to be the directive principle of your own breathing - I breathe in - I breathe out - it's a simple decision and practise. Whatever you are experiencing that is apparently 'preventing' you from experiencing your own breath - is either a self-delusion (mindfuck) or you have an actual illness going on for which you need to see a doctor or you have been playing with substances that is altering your perception of reality. In either case the solution will be straightforward.

frank

Post by frank »

These I called ‘seals’ I discovered are actually programmings that effect my breathing ability. Such programs for some reason exist in me.

I say ‘seals’ because I know it’s some beings in heaven deliberately put onto me. It’s quite a story to be told. When you breathe, it’s actually you channel your breath through your beingness in your abdominal area, you feel a gentle coolness( or coldness ). In my father side of system, I can’t feel that. In my mother side I do. It literally feels like a nose problem to me. This effects my life. When you try to ‘break this’, you just switch to your mother side and this problem remains.

Return to “Questions and Perspectives on the Mind and Self”