What is the most important thing in the world?

Ask questions related to your individual process or life in the experience of yourself and mind - pertaining to thoughts, emotions, feelings, behaviours, habits etc. This thread is dedicated to those who'd like to understand more about the inner-workings of your own mind and then effects of this on your life and relationships.
Cathy

What is the most important thing in the world?

Postby Cathy » 17 Jun 2011, 15:41

What is the most important thing in the world? Have you ever considered it? Imagine - The most obvious thing that nobody wants to look at or realize. What is the most important thing in the world?

Jessie Arias

Re: What is the most important thing in the world?

Postby Jessie Arias » 18 Jun 2011, 23:33

Cool questions - many people can respond that the most important thing in the world is their family, happiness...
but we don´t take in consideration that the most 'important thing' is Equality, Standing for everyone and making something to change the things that are creating so much exploitation, violence etc.

In the past I would´ve answered - for me, the most important thing is my family - taking care of my family, and also taking care of nature and life.
Thinking in me first, than in considering all and searching for something that will include all in the answer, and we are programmed to say that - is the first question we can give, one that is only considering 'our world' but not everybody´s world.

Life - and is not about 'important' or 'not important' but what we have to do to change all this abuse in Life and live as equals here. Standing in every breath to change here what can I change there.

:) this is my answer...

Maya

Postby Maya » 19 Jun 2011, 00:08

what is the most important thing in this world which without it life cease to exists?
the most important thing is WATER.
water support the nature, the plant, the trees- which without it, we wouldn't have Co2/air. without water, we won't have grass to sustain the animals which we later eat. water is that which sustain of life, all life, none excluded.

Ann

Postby Ann » 19 Jun 2011, 06:14

The physical substance, or atoms that make up everythings that here :P Without that there would not be a physical.

KlausHoefler

Postby KlausHoefler » 20 Jun 2011, 11:50

cool questions here

the most important thing is to start realizing and practising what is best for all.
Change the ego to life itself - no longer allowing the separation and thus the abuse of life.
Take care of Life as One as Equals.

thats my stand
thanks

anthony

Postby anthony » 27 Jun 2011, 06:39

the world

Ingrid Bloemheuvel

Postby Ingrid Bloemheuvel » 27 Jun 2011, 09:32

lol me of course :mrgreen:

Most important and most urgent in this world is Process and establishing Equality - today!

Jozien

Postby Jozien » 28 Jun 2011, 20:25

Cool Question - it is Life yet we have made money the most important thing in this world,- so time to get Real and reverse the process!

Cathy

Postby Cathy » 28 Jun 2011, 22:06

it is Life yet we have made money the most important thing in this world,- so time to get Real and reverse the process!
Cool :)

The Most Important Thing in the World

KellyPosey

Postby KellyPosey » 30 Jun 2011, 06:51

Yup it's MONEY- time to change that and make it Life!!

Return to “Questions and Perspectives on the Mind and Self”