What is the most important thing in the world?

Ask questions related to your individual process or life in the experience of yourself and mind - pertaining to thoughts, emotions, feelings, behaviours, habits etc. This thread is dedicated to those who'd like to understand more about the inner-workings of your own mind and then effects of this on your life and relationships.
KimKline

Re: What is the most important thing in the world?

Postby KimKline » 24 Aug 2011, 18:02

example, I find this girl unattractive. Or I look at myself and feel that I am fat, and/or ugly. It can be anything really. I can lie to myself, I can try to create an alternate reality, but the truth will keep coming back in my face.
That is not truth, that is judgment, which is based on what you personally have defined as attractive or an acceptable weight based on what you have learned form your environment and those around you. The truth is that we are all one, from one source, but we live out secret lives of judgment etc in our heads, believing it to be the truth or our truth. Saying "she is ugly" or "I am fat" and "that is the truth" is honesty, but breathing through your judgments within the realization that they are not who you really are, but rather reactions within you due to who you have accepted and allowed yourself to become as the mind, that is self-honesty.

With respect to Cathy's question, I have reconsidered my answer (which was money), because I think the most important thing in the world is relationships. Money is not the most important thing in the world, it is our relationship with money that gives it that power. It is our relationship with food and water and matter that make those things important and which has created our dependance on them.

It is our relationships with all that's here that determines the outcomes in the world, presently in the form of separation and inequality, but changeable- to the principle of oneness and equality- wherein we can do what's best for all.

If anyone else has said 'relationshihps', I agree, because if we change our relationships with all that is here, we change what's here. That is real power.

JessicaSmith

Postby JessicaSmith » 31 Aug 2011, 00:48

What is the most important thing in the world?
Perception, perception, perception. The eternal fuck up. xD
Importance is not a matter of equality because of a constant matter of looking at what is valued more.
There is no question. There is no answer.

zion

Postby zion » 12 Oct 2011, 22:22

What is the most important thing in the world? . . . I would have to say everything yet nothing. Things in reality are only important when importance is given substance to an object of material substance or abstract. For myself, I would have to say the human mind because it has the ability to change and create the natural world and everything within, whether literally or delusional to certain degrees.

Garbrielle

Postby Garbrielle » 13 Oct 2011, 07:15

what is the most important thing in the world? .....life

KellyPosey

Postby KellyPosey » 13 Oct 2011, 10:31

I would have to say the human mind because it has the ability to change and create the natural world and everything within, whether literally or delusional to certain degrees.
The human mind does not actually have a direct affect on physical reality - it requires the human to act out the mind in and as the physical, believing they are the mind- thus the mind depend on the physical to 'exist' - if one have a look at how we are treating this earth and ourselves and everything by how we've been acting as the mind- we are busy destroying and enslaving everything and ourselves - it is only through the mind that delusion and separation can even take place- as the physical reality is always here as what it is- the mind is the tool which we've used to separate ourselves from each other and accept and allow us to abuse each other and disregard all life- now we must walk through the mind to deconstruct and delete the programming of separation and abuse- so the mind becomes the most important thing from the context that the mind is what we must transcend to be able to exist here without harming each other, to be able to coexist here and create a world in which none are abused and all are supported and can thrive and have fun- thus the important task at hand is to face the mind as who and what we have accepted and allowed ourselves to become as our accepted nature- to unravel the layers and layers of programmed behavior to understand and see how we've created and manifested a world of abuse so that we can stop and manifest heaven on earth instead

SylvieJacobs

Postby SylvieJacobs » 13 Oct 2011, 11:52

Self - to be able to change Self to change World.

abdul

Postby abdul » 13 Oct 2011, 14:36

What is the most important thing in the world ?
What is the most important thing in the existence ?

My answer is "Gravity".

Gravity of Consciousness.

Abdul Wahab
------------------------------------------------------
Investigate Self through Re-Search of Self

Tom

Postby Tom » 14 Oct 2011, 00:34

To stop the abuse.

Lindsay

Postby Lindsay » 14 Oct 2011, 00:47

What is the most important thing in the world ?
What is the most important thing in the existence ?

My answer is "Gravity".

Gravity of Consciousness.
What do you mean by: 'Gravity of Consciousness' Abdul?

abdul

Postby abdul » 14 Oct 2011, 11:40

What do you mean by: 'Gravity of Consciousness' Abdul?
what is your perspective on Gravity/central Gravity ? and what is your perspective on Consciousness/ as super Consciousness ?

Abdul Wahab
Investigate Self through Re-Search of Self

Return to “Questions and Perspectives on the Mind and Self”