What is the most important thing in the world?

Ask questions related to your individual process or life in the experience of yourself and mind - pertaining to thoughts, emotions, feelings, behaviours, habits etc. This thread is dedicated to those who'd like to understand more about the inner-workings of your own mind and then effects of this on your life and relationships.
Maya

Re: What is the most important thing in the world?

Postby Maya » 15 Apr 2012, 10:09

I would say that at the moment, the most important thing in life in OIL.
Oil is running out and without oil, our lives will never be the same.
Everything that we need and use in some way went through the use of Oil.

Michelle Best

Postby Michelle Best » 16 Apr 2012, 02:34

So true Maya, we are so addicted to oil. Oil really runs our life,going to work, eating everything. When oil do run out. Everything will stop and people will panic.

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 16 Apr 2012, 05:04

I saw this 'work of art' done by a mexican artist that created the outline of this country with bike-chains as a cogwheel mechanism hanging on a white wall, while having oil all over as the 'lubricant' to keep the entire mechanism going - all the oil was also dripping down creating a poodle on the floor. The outline of the country was upside down, which mean that the oil was 'dripping to the north' part of the country in reality - obvious connotation about this entire oil-economy-driven reality and the 'powers' that are currently seeping the oil to 'the north' - however whenever we look at this reality as a running-on-oil reality, we can see that it works exactly the same way as our mind.

We feel, think and get emotional to create the same 'oil' as the energy that the mind requires to keep functioning and in that, we are certainly no different to our entire economic system that is currently 'going dry' which is how consciousness works as well. So, when we realize what stopping participation in the mind implies and how that will reflect in our world system, it will be quite interesting to see how dependent on energy we have been to keep our own 'heaven' running. This implies that we are all responsible for this current accepted and allowed ludicrous reality that is thriving on abuse and exploitation. We abuse our very physical to keep our own mental-realities going.

So - a practical suggestion is to see if there are any fears that may come up when realizing: what will actually happen if/when oil runs out? Do I fear losing something? Do I fear having to go through a particular situation with regards to such scenario? Do I experience any other emotion about it? And within that, we can simply make sure that we do not create and hold unnecessary reactions without giving it proper direction - which means writing it out, applying self forgiveness and establishing some common sense to stop all 'fear of loss.'

I'll write about this today and share in a blog.

Cool for bringing the point up - so taking it back to self is: will I go into 'panic' if the world system currently crashes? How can I assist and support myself for that? What is it that I fear losing the most? And walking from there, one point at a time.

Garbrielle

Postby Garbrielle » 16 Apr 2012, 05:47

I saw this 'work of art' done by a mexican artist that created the outline of this country with bike-chains as a cogwheel mechanism hanging on a white wall, while having oil all over as the 'lubricant' to keep the entire mechanism going - all the oil was also dripping down creating a poodle on the floor. The outline of the country was upside down, which mean that the oil was 'dripping to the north' part of the country in reality - obvious connotation about this entire oil-economy-driven reality and the 'powers' that are currently seeping the oil to 'the north' - however whenever we look at this reality as a running-on-oil reality, we can see that it works exactly the same way as our mind.

We feel, think and get emotional to create the same 'oil' as the energy that the mind requires to keep functioning and in that, we are certainly no different to our entire economic system that is currently 'going dry' which is how consciousness works as well. So, when we realize what stopping participation in the mind implies and how that will reflect in our world system, it will be quite interesting to see how dependent on energy we have been to keep our own 'heaven' running. This implies that we are all responsible for this current accepted and allowed ludicrous reality that is thriving on abuse and exploitation. We abuse our very physical to keep our own mental-realities going.

So - a practical suggestion is to see if there are any fears that may come up when realizing: what will actually happen if/when oil runs out? Do I fear losing something? Do I fear having to go through a particular situation with regards to such scenario? Do I experience any other emotion about it? And within that, we can simply make sure that we do not create and hold unnecessary reactions without giving it proper direction - which means writing it out, applying self forgiveness and establishing some common sense to stop all 'fear of loss.'

Cool for bringing the point up - so taking it back to self is: will I go into 'panic' if the world system currently crashes? How can I assist and support myself for that? What is it that I fear losing the most? And walking from there, one point at a time. I'll write about this today and share in a blog.
Cool Marlen, and important point, as a great panic is created when we 'think' about oil drying up, wwIII, tsunami, earthquakes, and other potential world changing events, but cool point of direction to write these fears out and direct them into common sense living....as their is always solutions here, within our very beings, we can change and create solutions to the faulty livings we have created...but yes I agree writing ourselves out and forgiving that which occupies our minds as fears, emotions, thinking, secret mind stuff is a cool starting point to clear ourselves, and be able to realize the solutions instead being frozen in fear and lost within 'what if' type scenerios. I will also write about this and place it here, thanks for the suggestion.

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 16 Apr 2012, 08:50

Yes Garb, cool points definitely - taken into consideration and here's the writing: Running out of Oil
I place the link to the thread on the forum for further discussion/ opening up points to 'enrich' the support required within this potential point of 'oil/ natural resources depletion' which certainly expands beyond oil, but can be expanded to, for example animal extinction, water, environmental pollution and many other points that we can expand on for further support.

Thanks!

Michelle Best

Postby Michelle Best » 18 Apr 2012, 02:43

There is such thing as free energy. This energy has been hiden from us for a very long time. It was suppose to be given to all humanity. Theres a problem. Our government has it and they do not want to share. Reason is they want to have power over us. On my facebook I have certain people that know there are 1000s of pattent that could change this world and humanity from all the bullshit that we are in now. Before I was in desteni, I wanted to know our world. Wanted to know reason I do exist as a human. How are we so brainwash from corporations crap.

paolo

Postby paolo » 26 Aug 2013, 16:12

The thinker assigns "importance", and the thinker creates the thoughts which manifest "things". Thought beings, thetans, spirits, are that which created the concept of "importance", therefore most important, for the concept of "importance" to even exist. :?
What is the meaning of "important"? Is it a think or thing which is valuable, useful, desired, for our survival only as physical entities? Can we call undesirable elements "exportant"? We "export" the excess, the unnecessary, and we "import" the thinks and things which assure, and enhance the urge toward survival. ;)

Anna

Postby Anna » 26 Aug 2013, 17:24

The thinker assigns "importance", and the thinker creates the thoughts which manifest "things". Thought beings, thetans, spirits, are that which created the concept of "importance", therefore most important, for the concept of "importance" to even exist. :?
What is the meaning of "important"? Is it a think or thing which is valuable, useful, desired, for our survival only as physical entities? Can we call undesirable elements "exportant"? We "export" the excess, the unnecessary, and we "import" the thinks and things which assure, and enhance the urge toward survival. ;)
Hi Paolo.

Welcome to the forum!

With regards to the point of importance, I wrote a blog about this recently where I investigated the word importance for myself:
Self-Important Delusions of Grandeur Veils What IS Important: DAY 229

If you've got specific questions, you are welcome to place them in the Ask a Destonian thread.

You can open up your own introduction thread in the Introduction section. Suggest to also read through the introduction writings that has been done so far and consider sharing how you found Desteni and what specific videos and article were assisting and supporting you to see, realize and understand the message as a practical application in your day to day living.

You can also open up a thread in the writing yourself to freedom section and in the members blogs section where you can place your writings and blogs.

We've recently launched a new FREE Desteni I Process course called Desteni I Process Lite. Definitely suggest to check it out if you haven't already.

And lastly: please read through the forum guidelines.

sandymac

Postby sandymac » 13 Sep 2013, 14:58

LIfe, in the context of connectedness, rather than self-interest, from the starting point of self-honesty. So to consider, in each physical moment & movement 'how am I living my life?' as it is not just 'my life'. So living/doing what is best for all and not just 'best for me' as in 'this makes me feel good (a positive energy experience) so it must be the right decision'. But to stop and consider am loving my neighbor as myself /doing unto another as I would have them do unto me?

Return to “Questions and Perspectives on the Mind and Self”