Humans Are the Creators

Ask questions related to your individual process or life in the experience of yourself and mind - pertaining to thoughts, emotions, feelings, behaviours, habits etc. This thread is dedicated to those who'd like to understand more about the inner-workings of your own mind and then effects of this on your life and relationships.
marcusduffyy

Humans Are the Creators

Postby marcusduffyy » 18 Feb 2012, 15:44

This world is here. Human beings are here. This world needs to change. Human Beings need to change. Lets change this world. Lets just do it. Lets just change it right now. We are capable beings but are we willing beings. Today I had a fascinating realization. I realized that human beings are very lucky to be in the position we are in. lucky and unlucky though. Unlucky because well, we are the ones who have to move our ass to change this world –the janitors who have to eventually make his way to the supply shed, grab the latter, light bulbs, take it to where the light blew, and the set up the later, climb up the later, unscrew the bulb, replace the bulb, clean up, lug everythingback. Yeah, that is human beings, the beings who will eventually be the ones who must practically do the physical labour in keeping this world running nice and smoothly. Though we are lucky! At the same time, we get to move around, directly participate, communicate, share, walk a process together. We are the beings in existence that are the creators. We have the ability to create what kind of a world we want to live in. obviously in consideration of all other beings because that is a birth right. An earth right. I talked today to what I think was the animal kingdom. And what I learned was that they are sitting, waiting day in, day out for human beings to wake up to this world, to take this responsibility they have to change this world. All that the animal kingdom can do is sit, and watch, and wait. They are so patient, so unconditional in their expression its just incredible. And here is where I realized that humans have such a great opportunity because we have the ability and ‘freedom’ to MOVE, to MOLD, to CREATE, to actually CHANGE this world. We are the ones they wait for. The ones who must act, and have the ability to act is human beings.

J.Ukelachi

Re: Humans Are the Creators

Postby J.Ukelachi » 18 Feb 2012, 19:52

This world is here. Human beings are here. This world needs to change. Human Beings need to change. Lets change this world. Lets just do it. Lets just change it right now. We are capable beings but are we willing beings. Today I had a fascinating realization. I realized that human beings are very lucky to be in the position we are in. lucky and unlucky though. Unlucky because well, we are the ones who have to move our ass to change this world –the janitors who have to eventually make his way to the supply shed, grab the latter, light bulbs, take it to where the light blew, and the set up the later, climb up the later, unscrew the bulb, replace the bulb, clean up, lug everythingback. Yeah, that is human beings, the beings who will eventually be the ones who must practically do the physical labour in keeping this world running nice and smoothly. Though we are lucky! At the same time, we get to move around, directly participate, communicate, share, walk a process together. We are the beings in existence that are the creators. We have the ability to create what kind of a world we want to live in. obviously in consideration of all other beings because that is a birth right. An earth right. I talked today to what I think was the animal kingdom. And what I learned was that they are sitting, waiting day in, day out for human beings to wake up to this world, to take this responsibility they have to change this world. All that the animal kingdom can do is sit, and watch, and wait. They are so patient, so unconditional in their expression its just incredible. And here is where I realized that humans have such a great opportunity because we have the ability and ‘freedom’ to MOVE, to MOLD, to CREATE, to actually CHANGE this world. We are the ones they wait for. The ones who must act, and have the ability to act is human beings.

One could say that what the world needs and what we human beings need.. is the freedom from those who wish to save it, and or change it. The world has its own natrual intelligence and will survive accordingly. Just as man has his natural intelligence in accord with the 'flow of things'. Only thing is, is that man keeps on exercising his 'will' ...never letting things be.. always out to make things so-called better.. we are indeed gluttonous human beings in every field practically. The tragic conditions relating to the way the world is amongst mans relations with one another these days, is so due to those who have tried to impose 'change' for better or worse. We are never at ease with the way things are.. we are constantly out to satisfy this "idea" of "self". The so-called saviors have offered methods and systems as solutions to save us from ourselves, yet they serve only to perpetuate the "self" thus furthering our problems here on this planet. We become divided and at each others throats about whos right and wrong and what have you.. constantly establishing organizations.. "groups" ....theories and so on. NONE of these will help restore peace here on earth. What is necessary is that we stop employing the "will" and exerting the "self". We need to stop imposing change and instead BE the change. The "life sucking" systems "we have created" that permeate the earth will natrually dissolve given that we are seriously interested in BEING, and it (the system / social stucture) will natrual adjust to what is necessary to accomodate for our states of being. It cant be overemphasized.. the powers that be that are litteraly "draining" us is so because of US. We the people give them their power and we cant rely on them for change. ITS UP TO US. And the only change thats of *primary importance* is to STOP lol.. WE need to stop chasing the concepts and ideas of peace/ love/ happiness and so on, and start litterly BEING IT OURSELVES ;)

Anna

Postby Anna » 18 Feb 2012, 20:22

Yes - definitely J, it is about actually living change and superimpose it onto others or wanting the world to change by itself without us in fact taking responsibility for ourselves in it. I suggest to have a look at the following statements:
Just as man has his natural intelligence in accord with the 'flow of things'.
The "life sucking" systems "we have created" that permeate the earth will natrually dissolve given that we are seriously interested in BEING, and it (the system / social stucture) will natrual adjust to what is necessary to accomodate for our states of being.
I suggest investigating the beliefs that are related to this point of seeing a "natural flow" and get into what the details are of this in practicality: How exactly will the systems "naturally dissolve"? How exactly is it that " man has his natural intelligence in accord with the 'flow of things"?

J.Ukelachi

Postby J.Ukelachi » 18 Feb 2012, 20:54

Yes - definitely J, it is about actually living change and superimpose it onto others or wanting the world to change by itself without us in fact taking responsibility for ourselves in it. I suggest to have a look at the following statements:
Just as man has his natural intelligence in accord with the 'flow of things'.
The "life sucking" systems "we have created" that permeate the earth will natrually dissolve given that we are seriously interested in BEING, and it (the system / social stucture) will natrual adjust to what is necessary to accomodate for our states of being.
I suggest investigating the beliefs that are related to this point of seeing a "natural flow" and get into what the details are of this in practicality: How exactly will the systems "naturally dissolve"? How exactly is it that " man has his natural intelligence in accord with the 'flow of things"?

How will the systems naturally dissolve? - The systems that are, are a direct reflection of the inward quality of the human being.. we are distressful, greedy, ambitious, contentious, destructive, jealous, fearful, and out for ourselves, and so we have systems/ or powers that be of the like. As we dissolve all that within ourselves ofcourse those systems built having fear and selfishness as its crux wont survive, they cant. We people give strength to them, we give them their structure and power.

How does man has his natural intelligence in accord with the flow of things? - Perhaps i can clarify in this way... Life is a movement (a flowing) . Life "forms" exist within this flow and function intelligently in accord with its being. The "intelligently" is relating to the harmony thats present between the life forms being, and the flow of life itself. The life forms must funtion intelligently (in accord with its being) to allow the the flowing harmony of life to carry on its course ( lol I'm reminded of the circle of life in The Lion King :) ). Plants act in accord with thier being so as to allow other life forms to funtion in their accord and so on. Birds exist within life (as a connected part of life), operating with their own intelligence, that is in accord with its being doing what they do. We humans on the other hand DONT. We dont funtion in accord with our "true" being (thats unified to the whole of life)... we function for the most part, in accord with this fabricated image of "self". As if we are "a part" sperate from the "whole". This is what i meant, the natural intelligence of man is simply to function on the level of his true nature.

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 18 Feb 2012, 23:26

Okay, let's take it to practicality and physicality -

How will the systems naturally dissolve? - The systems that are, are a direct reflection of the inward quality of the human being.. we are distressful, greedy, ambitious, contentious, destructive, jealous, fearful, and out for ourselves, and so we have systems/ or powers that be of the like. As we dissolve all that within ourselves ofcourse those systems built having fear and selfishness as its crux wont survive, they cant. We people give strength to them, we give them their structure and power.
As within, so without - clear on that. However if we look at the 'dissolution' of such systems it won't happen as an actual 'dissolution' that will make them just 'go away'/ stop existing. The separation of ourselves 'toward' the systems has also been clarified within a recent interview in terms of how seeing 'the system' as 'evil' - is also neglecting the fact that the systems are not 'outside' of ourselves, meaning systems are part of what is here and within that, it is not to 'exterminate' them but actually give ourselves direction within a process of Self-Correcction.

What I'm looking at is how you may be understanding that within 'stopping' all will just 'correct itself' by 'natural cause' which is certainly not the case. Why is this? Because we live in a preprogrammed reality wherein everything functions according to how we created such program in itself. Thus, by us stopping running such programming, we will also stop the basic functionality within the system which is not what's practical in terms of actually creating a sustainable world. Thus, understand that this is about walking a process in space and time to correct ourselves, to correct that inherent programming that was certainly not working within the principle of what's best for all as Equality - therefore, stopping must be understood within the context of not perpetuating such patterns/ not recreating them through our participation - yet once you stop, you have to inevitably give new instructions/ correct the code so to speak in order to keep the system going.

The system is not 'bad' or seen as the point to 'conquer/ defeat' - the system is ourselves, and as you have explained it: we are the ones that create it - hence we stop the applications that are not supporting everyone equally and walk a process of self-correction to now re-write our basic code in order to now live, act, speak having Equality as Life and the consideration of what's best for all as a corrective process that begins with each individual. Hence the current process we're walking and sharing here as individuals first - to then take a proper point within the system to establish a point of influence that can stand as a point of change/ transformation and education for more to see/ realize HOW such change and transformation can be lived/ applied and implemented as the 'new system' within this reality.

We begin with ourselves with the most basics such as stopping all the thoughts that are usually running rampant and causing distraction from what is HERE as ourselves, as the very physical body that we are. Thus, it will take time and self-discipline and a considerable amount of effort to actually correct ourselves in every moment, in every breath that we establish ourselves HERE.
Life is a movement (a flowing) . Life "forms" exist within this flow and function intelligently in accord with its being. The "intelligently" is relating to the harmony thats present between the life forms being, and the flow of life itself. The life forms must funtion intelligently (in accord with its being) to allow the the flowing harmony of life to carry on its course ( lol I'm reminded of the circle of life in The Lion King ). Plants act in accord with thier being so as to allow other life forms to funtion in their accord and so on. Birds exist within life (as a connected part of life), operating with their own intelligence, that is in accord with its being doing what they do. We humans on the other hand DONT. We dont funtion in accord with our "true" being (thats unified to the whole of life)... we function for the most part, in accord with this fabricated image of "self". As if we are "a part" sperate from the "whole". This is what i meant, the natural intelligence of man is simply to function on the level of his true nature.
I'll quote Bernard and go from there:
all existence is a harmonic reflection of the nature of the creators of reality and man is the creator

thus will creators eventually understand what it means to create and what responsibility really involve

and then man will be creators no more--as life never creates : life express
What we currently understand as 'life' is a system - the same with nature - hence the perceived disparity of humanity toward nature is only a systematic process that can be corrected with the process and tools we are walking here as Desteni. Thus, for the sake of practicality and placing concepts aside for now like 'true self', 'natural intelligence' - 'true nature' and 'acting according to the being,' which could only be considered as 'natural' within the context of how the program functions, we then establish the very basic facts wherein we simply realize that if any of such 'natural disposition' of humans existed = the world would not be in the current way it is existing now with human beings leading/ establishing the rules in a way that is obviously not best for all.

Thus, through this process and understanding Self-Honesty, you will get to realize that such ideal of our 'true nature' being benevolent or harmonic in itself is simply a belief to neglect what is actually here as ourselves, creating and manifesting the reality that we are now judging - which is certainly a point to STOP for once and for all if we realize that we are all equally responsible for what is HERE = it is indeed our truth and mirror of how we are existing within our minds.

Within the understanding that life as we know it is a system and nature as we know it is a system, we then come to the realization that what must be transformed into correction in order to be aligned as Life in Equality, is the human being itself from the very basic programming wherein we work with debunking our personal beliefs/ acquired knowledge in relation to what we have identified/ believed to be 'intelligence', 'true nature', 'true self' and all of these concepts through a written process wherein we first get to know HOW we have acquired such knowledge and information in the first place, how is it that we have imposed such concepts upon the evidence of what is here wherein we see/ realize that if such 'intelligence' for example was 'real,' then why are we still running a system that is deliberately neglecting support for all beings equally?

The truth is, we have lacked the very basic understanding of ourselves as one and equal as Life - this is how the process is to begin with placing out through words what is our current understanding of 'Life,' of 'Equality' of 'Self' - from here and through assisting and supporting you with all the material that is here, you can go cross referencing if what you currently understand of this reality to be is in fact in accordance/ congruence with the physical reality that is here.

A point of support then is to study how the system functions - how politics, the money system, our basic institutions work, how it is that education plays a major role in keeping a status quo in this reality, how is it that religions/ spirituality have perpetuated elusive concepts that are nowhere to be found in this reality - within walking ourselves through writing, we go discovering 'who we are' within this entire system, how do I stand toward the system, what is it that I have accepted and allowed to 'rule me' in separation of what is actually here, in the physical and within this, walk the actual process of self correction in common sense = in the consideration of what's best for all.
the natural intelligence of man is simply to function on the level of his true nature.
That can be a conundrum in itself simply because such intelligence is only knowledge and information that has not served to create a world that stands in equality or even consider what's best for all, it's only compliance and superiority in relation to the functionality of a system of input/ output with no common sense of how to actually live it/ apply it in this physical reality. Then anyone that actually reads into the words would have to 'assume' there is certain 'true nature' to man, as if there was some 'false nature' which would only place the entire existence in a polarity system of true/ false without realizing that such polarity must be stopped in order to simply take the system as it currently exists and walk the process of correcting it within the principle of what's best for all. There is no such 'true nature' - you can check for yourself how within the context of what I've explained here, such 'true nature' would only confirm the preprogrammed condition of man as a mind consciousness system existing in separation from the physical body that is equally here - hence it is to ground ourselves within this starting point in order to first walk ourselves as our mind, establishing that initial 'get to know yourself' through writing, applying self forgiveness and walking your own words to see where is common sense, what requires to be corrected, where am I requiring to understand what Self Honesty is in this/ that situation.

That's how within the forum we walk with writings that are directly linked to our every day living, our living reality wherein we are able to get to know 'who we are' in every moment that we interact with what's here. It's certainly easier to discuss these points - however the 'real deal' is getting to live them as who we are in every moment, and for that, the support is here, to cross-reference and support ourselves through our writings and giving feedback in order to go realizing where we have 'missed' ourselves - and from that, stand up and take self responsibility for our creation.

I suggest to stick to practicality, to share your own writings as you walk your process which is how this forum functions and stands as a platform of support to establish Self Honesty and Common sense as our guidelines to start living - letting go of past concepts and knowledge is something I would also suggest in order to not want to fit one's previous 'concepts' into the understanding that we are walking here, which will certainly lead you to debunk several words in order to establish a new starting point for words to be able to be lived.

scott

Postby scott » 19 Feb 2012, 05:19

the natural intelligence of man is simply to function on the level of his true nature.

That can be a conundrum in itself simply because such intelligence is only knowledge and information that has not served to create a world that stands in equality or even consider what's best for all, it's only compliance and superiority in relation to the functionality of a system of input/ output with no common sense of how to actually live it/ apply it in this physical reality.
hence it is to ground ourselves within this starting point in order to first walk ourselves as our mind, establishing that initial 'get to know yourself' through writing, applying self forgiveness and walking your own words to see where is common sense, what requires to be corrected, where am I requiring to understand what Self Honesty is in this/ that situation.
great thread here - thanks

Cathy

Postby Cathy » 19 Feb 2012, 08:09

great thread here - thanks
I agree - Thanks!

Bella

Postby Bella » 25 Feb 2012, 15:36

thanks all for sharing here!

Return to “Questions and Perspectives on the Mind and Self”