My Bottom line Question

Ask questions related to your individual process or life in the experience of yourself and mind - pertaining to thoughts, emotions, feelings, behaviours, habits etc. This thread is dedicated to those who'd like to understand more about the inner-workings of your own mind and then effects of this on your life and relationships.
namaste203

My Bottom line Question

Post by namaste203 »

In everything I have seen and read so far there is a question that has yet to be answered. I would like to know the answer straight out without any referrals to a video/article/website or person. The question is: Who or Where is Source in all of this creation(life the universes, the dimensions)? Please only serious replies please. Thanks.
I will clarify by saying that when I say SOURCE I mean the creator of ALL the one who made all the races/creeds the one who was here from the start, what most might call GOD and I don't mean Anu so much as who created even them?? 8-)

Leila

Re: My Bottom line Question

Post by Leila »

The question is: Who or Where is Source in all of this creation(life the universes, the dimensions)?
"Source", as Life is here and has simply always been here.
I will clarify by saying that when I say SOURCE I mean the creator of ALL the one who made all the races/creeds the one who was here from the start, what most might call GOD and I don't mean Anu so much as who created even them?? 8-)
It's quite interesting though that you want to know about SOURCE as creator but not about Anu because "who created Anu" -- while you can ask yourself the exact same question about Source as "but then who created source?".

Your question demonstrates how we've adopted the dogmatic belief system that everything goes through a process of 'creation' a point of 'beginning and end' and fail to ever consider that maybe something can just 'be here' without it ever having been created by something/someone (as this immediately sets you off into infinite regression).
You would also have to consider the value you place in attaining the answer to your particular question -- because what difference does it make to you / who you are / who you will be, "knowing who or what source is"?

Here's a reply I formulated for Christy who had a similar question in relation to source/origin:
Does Destini have an explanation for Everything? I mean is there ultimately the conclusion that : there is no way to explain THIS, It/WE is/are All Here and that is all we can really say about existence - that we don't know the origin, cause, source, purpose, that those words even can't even describe Reality, that anything we think is about Reality is limited by our minds, and all we can do is Be THIS, experience ourselves as THIS, and not understand it? Just wondering if there is a "bottom line" like that in the understanding of REALITY. As in, where did all the original sets of 26/27 beings come from? And where did that source come from? And on and on...
These type of historical/origin points get touched upon in some of the series that are published (History of Mankind, Reptilians, Atlanteans, Secret History of the Universe, ...). From my perspective, this type of information is not as relevant -- where our 'curiosity' keeps leading us to the 'where's' and 'hows' of our origin/source, and where we can keep talking and going over history -- while in the end: nothing changes. Because what this curiosity is, is a thirst for knowledge and information that we would like to get quenched, where we want to be amazed and want to be intrigued by our history/origin. This course of ("self"-)investigation becomes a distraction and sidetracks us from what actually matters. And what actually matters, as what here, and what is required to be be changed = is already known. We don't really need to know what happened so many million years ago, when even a simple study of the last 500 or even 100 years of recent history (or even just investigating one's own 'lifetime') can show us exactly who we are and what we accept and allow. So one can merely identify these points as our acceptance and allowances, and then project them into infinity as the 'story' doesn't change. We keep repeating the same patterns, we keep on repeating the same mistakes under different guises.
I would like to know the answer straight out without any referrals to a video/article/website or person.
Please only serious replies please. Thanks.
Realise that there is a reason why we refer to other materials -- as everything we say is context specific -- and thus for you to have the most effective and fullest comprehension of a point we are conveying , it is in your best interest to read/view articles/videos/blogs that are provided to you when given perspective. The Desteni Messages is not something to be shared in a fragmented manner, it stands as a whole. I would suggest to refrain from placing these type of conditions on the interaction to your posts, as it implies that you are searching for a particular tailored answer according to what you are looking for -- in this case "a quick answer" / "some knowledge and information" -- instead of what the actual / best answer to your question/post would be from within the context of the Desteni Message. We will always to the best of our ability try and give a response that is specific and relevant to the question you ask -- even if it is not the answer/ information that you are expecting/looking for. By placing limitations on how your question may be answered we cannot give you an effective response, and thus your limitations/conditions will be ignored -- as I have done by referring to another thread/post. It's nothing personal -- it's a matter of giving specific feedback, not leaving out relevant information and not repeating the same information over and over again if it has already been addressed somewhere else.

We are not here to convince you of the 'rightness' of the Desteni Message or material by giving you the 'answer you are looking for' -- we are simply here to provide support for those who have realised the pertinence and effectiveness of walking the Desteni Process for themselves.

paolo

Post by paolo »

Namaste,
The answer to your query about "source"... I would enjoy researching this topic with you and others who are interested. :?:
I will start by doing some offline research on the words we commonly use in english language to discuss such metaphysical concepts. "to create"; who is the "creature", the "creator" who "created" all "creations"... What culture of creatures came up with the concepts and words of creation?
Do we assume only one "creator"? Why not more than one creative source? Why not billions or trillions or infinity of creative source? What is "not source", what is only creation, but does not create? Why limit our postulate to the existence of only one ultimate creator? Also helps to think beyond the limiting concepts of time, beginnings, endings...
How about this analogy for starters. Creator : creation :: Cause : effect :: Source : no source :shock: :o :?
During moments of self contemplation, considering a situation or a pending decision, i often play with these dichotomies to assess my position and perhaps adjust my viewpoint. Try it out, namaste.
paolo

Carrie

Post by Carrie »

Hey Paolo,

Is it interesting how easily we are distracted by our quest to understand The Creator, Creation, and The Source? I did this for most of my life and found that it changed nothing - That I have essentially placed all of my efforts into a point of self-interest that had no potential for bringing about a world that's best for all. I mean, if I had instead focused on researching myself, what is here as Life, Economy, Law, Psychology, Education, other world systems and solutions for the problems that I was seeing then I would have actually used my time to the best of my ability.

I suggest that you work on researching yourself because this is how we're actually going to change this world because everything that we are seeing here reality is one and equal to who we are - we are The Creators. So, if you really want to get to understanding Creation, you're going to have to get to understanding yourself. The most effective way to do this is with writing and self-forgiveness. My suggestion here, if you have not already, is to take the DIP Lite course as this will give you the tools required to research yourself.

Marlen

Post by Marlen »

I concur with the perspectives given, however I also understand the point of curiosity such questions represent. The following document was able to clarify my questions about 'source' and 'origin'

Self is the Origin

And a quote from the article:
Attempting to find self, but seeing in the self perception of here and there only the reverse of self – unable to return to origin or self. Because self is ‘scattered’ within the space-time construct, existing within the past, the present and the future – only experiencing the mirror of self’s projection within this reality. Not realising that SELF is HERE in timelessness.

The return to self of the origin of self is obvious common sense – no return is possible, because self is already here.

Self simply stop as perceiver and receiver through the accepted knowledge system defined as the mind and the perceptual illusion implodes as it does at death anyway. Therefore, it is to stop existing within the mind, as the definition of self of knowledge of mind – because herein, one stop existing as a being that merely perceives reality through the mind based on the knowledge self has accepted self to be and become and exist as. Within this, the perceptual illusion of self implodes – because one no more perceives reality through the mind, one no more perceives self through the mind – all that remain is self here, one and equal with and as self, existing as self – no more as a perceiver through the mind in separation of self.
After this, the realization should be that it is pointless to 'debate' or create endless theories about source and origin since it will always only be another mind creation attempting to understand itself, which is quite limited in nature - hence the importance of understanding the greater picture/the greater context of why such questions only exist as curiosity that leads to no practical realizations of what we must do in this world and in our lifetime which has to be done regardless of any existential answer we might get.

The article explains it all with great clarity, so enjoy reading and understanding it.

paolo

Post by paolo »

Carrie, Namaste,

My previous post was a response to the question posted by Rene.
My response was designed to co-investigate the words, concepts, and
questions... Of course we are Creators, Carrie, but it would have been
more helpful if you allowed Rene a chance to arrive at that cognition on
her own. I happen to enjoy reviewing the concepts and definitions of "source"
"cause", "creation", "god", to compare and contrast our comprehension and
use of these ideas in our life experience. I also enjoy discussing topics like
economy, law, sciences, space travel, aliens, music, etc... But this post is a
Question about "source", posted by Rene, and i responded appropriately, hoping
to open an interesting discussion and get some helpful insight from others. :?

Marlen

Post by Marlen »

But this post is a Question about "source", posted by Rene, and i responded appropriately, hoping
to open an interesting discussion and get some helpful insight from others. :?
The reason why you are in this forum is because you are aware of the source of material we are all aware of as a background and understanding to focus Not on existential dissertations but focusing on the practical application of the understanding one gets from studying and placing into application the Desteni Material - there is no need to further fuel the mind with theories and dissertations if we are already stating and clarifying why it is irrelevant to the purpose of walking this process and please read the post above yours where I posted an important article that should clarify and diffuse any confusion or inquiry about it.

Now, once again: the forum is Not to contribute to more useless knowledge and information in the forms of opinions that in any way support an individual to walk the practical process we work with here. Read the material, otherwise it is pointless for you to participate here.

paolo

Post by paolo »

I click the link "self is the origin" and the article
is actually entitled "self is the organism". The article
is difficult to read, seems repetitive, and could
use some editing and improvement. This is
someone elses personal cognition of source,
perhaps helpful to some, but potentially confusing
to others. It is best to avoid debate and dissertation
about this document, as Marlen suggests, just read
the material... decide for yourself.

My suggestion, Rene, is first to clearly define the
meanings and etymologies of the words we use
to communicate about these concepts. Also helpful
for me is to notice any words which evoke an
emotional response, then investigate why, where,
when, and who...?

Marlen

Post by Marlen »

paolo wrote:I click the link "self is the origin" and the article
is actually entitled "self is the organism". The article
is difficult to read, seems repetitive, and could
use some editing and improvement. This is
someone elses personal cognition of source,
perhaps helpful to some, but potentially confusing
to others. It is best to avoid debate and dissertation
about this document, as Marlen suggests, just read
the material... decide for yourself.
Self is the origin was the original title when it was first published, however it might seem difficult to read if you haven't yet familiarized yourself sufficiently with the Desteni material, therefore the question is: have you actually read the Desteni material? What is your purpose of participating in this forum if it is not for self support and sharing your application of the writing tools? The document does not require to be debated, at all, it explains everything in absolute clarity but once again: if it is not the response you are expecting then, this place is not for you because we don't entertain nor waste our time with diversion that the mind presents seeking for something that fits precisely the knowledge and information conundrum and separation point that is explained succinctly in this document.
My suggestion, Rene, is first to clearly define the
meanings and etymologies of the words we use
to communicate about these concepts. Also helpful
for me is to notice any words which evoke an
emotional response, then investigate why, where,
when, and who...?
One would actually first have to write out and apply self forgiveness on all ideas, beliefs and concepts attached to the topic at hand to then realize and conclude why it is pointless to be indulging in these con-versations while reality is already here for us to be realized as aspects of ourselves that we have to take responsibility for. In this, only getting curiosity out of the way through self forgiveness and self honesty will enable you to actually focus on the necessary solutions required which are also very well laid out in that document.

No need to communicate about concepts that are irrelevant to what the purpose of this forum is for. Again, if your starting point is Not to support yourself and others and instead mislead them into further knowledge and information conundrums, we will refrain you from continuing participating here.

paolo

Post by paolo »

Chill out, Marlen... you attack with too many big words
at once. You are quite pushy and seem agitated. :x
I will read and view the desteni site at my own pace...
What exactly is it i wrote that upset you? :|

Return to “Questions and Perspectives on the Mind and Self”