mental/psychic mind link. How to disconnect it?

Ask questions related to your individual process or life in the experience of yourself and mind - pertaining to thoughts, emotions, feelings, behaviours, habits etc. This thread is dedicated to those who'd like to understand more about the inner-workings of your own mind and then effects of this on your life and relationships.
Gregor Podgorelec

mental/psychic mind link. How to disconnect it?

Postby Gregor Podgorelec » 22 Feb 2019, 15:46

I have created a mind/psychic link with people. How do I disconnect it? I don't know how exactly I created it. I just want to stop it and stop the devastation I created in the lives of people. Thank you.

Paul Lombardo

Re: mental/psychic mind link. How to disconnect it?

Postby Paul Lombardo » 22 Feb 2019, 19:10

It's the mind talking to you

Gabriel

Re: mental/psychic mind link. How to disconnect it?

Postby Gabriel » 22 Feb 2019, 22:31

I have created a mind/psychic link with people. How do I disconnect it? I don't know how exactly I created it. I just want to stop it and stop the devastation I created in the lives of people. Thank you.
Hi Gregor, I would write and speak self-forgiveness on the perception that you have created a psychic link with other people that causes you to be responsible for them. Also write self-forgiveness on all the fears that you experience in relation to this.

Use the search button on this forum to find materials explaining self-forgiveness and self-honesty to get you started.

Return to “Questions and Perspectives on the Mind and Self”