Questions and perspectives:what are emotions?- point to consider

Ask questions related to your individual process or life in the experience of yourself and mind - pertaining to thoughts, emotions, feelings, behaviours, habits etc. This thread is dedicated to those who'd like to understand more about the inner-workings of your own mind and then effects of this on your life and relationships.
Paul Lombardo

Questions and perspectives:what are emotions?- point to consider

Postby Paul Lombardo » 22 Feb 2019, 18:01

In this article, I see it says "imagine what would happen when you state I need, want and require nothing . Then nobody would be able to control or direct you." In this world what would that be like. That would be saying I require no food, water, shelter, money, sex, and the long list of human wants needs and desires. This is stating that we don't require to live here because we would die. I don't require survival . I require nothing. Then into the dimensions where I'm guessing we continue this process where we can't die or be killed. This is common sense because we see everyday what happens when we do not require anything:we die. But within that , before death , there is a process of Stopping everything . Then I assume we need want and require nothing in the afterlife and then the second death (history of mankind series by Jack). I'm interested in stopping emotion.

Gabriel

Re: Questions and perspectives:what are emotions?- point to consider

Postby Gabriel » 24 Feb 2019, 20:17

"imagine what would happen when you state I need, want and require nothing . Then nobody would be able to control or direct you."
The context for this statement is to assist the reader in realising that the control we experience being exerted from the outside (such as the system, religion, family, money) is only possible because we have accepted and allowed ourselves to be controlled by our fears and desires. Hence the key is to set oneself free from the self-imposed prison of fears and desires through a process of self-forgiveness and self-change - an then we may realise that it is actually not so much the outside systems (religion, government, money, etc) that were 'controlling' us, but us allowing ourselves to be controlled by our fears and desires.

This does not mean that you will for instance no longer require food and water and shelter - but you will simply not be controlled by irrational fears in relation to food, water and shelter.

In other words, instead of your view on life and the world being based on fear and survival - you will start looking at the world in a practical way: how can I best do this? How can I best attain that? How can the distribution of resources best be organised, etc

YoganBarrientos

Re: Questions and perspectives:what are emotions?- point to consider

Postby YoganBarrientos » 25 Feb 2019, 06:19

Hey Paul, how are you doing?

Cool with what Gabriel said, on point!

I'm just going add to onto that.

Basically, there is nothing magical or special or holy that is going to happen through walking this process. Humans will still be Humans, in the limited physical 3D world. We are NOT going to be ascended, or achieve a magical evolution where we have like super powers, or any similar idea.

Process is very much commonsense and practical, like how Gabriel is saying. Us changing who we are WITHIN ourselves, our inner content, if you will.

And to be VERY CLEAR, there is NOTHING to be gained from going into the dimensions and dying. In fact that's the point when it is too late. You are NOT better off dead or in the dimensions. You lost your physical body. Realize that changing in this physical life, will actually contribute to many people's lives.

That being said, process is about Being a Perfect Human being within this limitation of Reality. That is the point and that is the Test, you could say. This is where it will be shown who is really committed and ready and willing to take responsibility for themselves and their creation. We will be ordinary humans still. We will get sick, we will age, and we will die. But that's not a problem. And even starting there and forgiving any reactions to that already is you walking process and becoming/being the better human being. That is a real evolution of human beings and you would be doing it now real time, you would be the proof to yourself. End the reactions and this statement becomes REAL:
"imagine what would happen when you state I need, want and require nothing . Then nobody would be able to control or direct you."

Return to “Questions and Perspectives on the Mind and Self”