Going into heaven completely and coming back portaling-is it possible for anyone ?

Ask questions related to your individual process or life in the experience of yourself and mind - pertaining to thoughts, emotions, feelings, behaviours, habits etc. This thread is dedicated to those who'd like to understand more about the inner-workings of your own mind and then effects of this on your life and relationships.
Paul Lombardo

Going into heaven completely and coming back portaling-is it possible for anyone ?

Postby Paul Lombardo » 26 Feb 2019, 17:18

So I'm able to have beings come into my body and I can communicate with them but I don't actually leave my body fully or else I would die. How does Sunnette get into heaven completely and have a being come in to take over and then be able to come back in? Explain in terms of breath too so it's practical. So for example if I breathe out and hold beings can come into my body to communicate with me in my body but I don't full leave just share the body with beings . How does Sunnette fully leave and allow beings to fully take over ? If you know that would be cool otherwise I may have to keep exploring .

Paul Lombardo

Re: Going into heaven completely and coming back portaling-is it possible for anyone ?

Postby Paul Lombardo » 26 Feb 2019, 17:24

So I understand that when I close my eyes and breathe and go to sleep, I leave my body and go to heaven its not what Sunnette does though as she has other beings come in while she is gone. I think the point is to write information that is coming through And being shared which is what I am doing so I can learn look back write out what's coming through etc . That way I am actually learning .

Marlen

Re: Going into heaven completely and coming back portaling-is it possible for anyone ?

Postby Marlen » 28 Feb 2019, 19:26

Hi Paul, as it's been explained before and since the beginning, there's only one person that is being able to do the 'leaving of the body' and that is Sunette as the Portal.

So, anything else you may experience indicates it may be an experience generated in your mind only, that means, it is not real.

If you want to understand the step by step process of 'being a portal' you can go through this series on Eqafe.com The Portal and I

There is also this YouTube video that you can check out to clarify any questions you may have about what she does:

[BBvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGp9D6sPJBM[/BBvideo]

Furthermore I would actually suggest you ask yourself the question of 'what am I aiming at with attempting to leave my body?' what are the kind of ideas you are creating about being able to leave your body or go somewhere else in contrast to being in your body and walking your process?
What are you desiring to experience or what are you desiring to 'get' from having such ability?

Speaking from personal experience, I would see no need nor desire on my behalf to do something like that. What matters is learning to live in a what that's beneficial in our daily lives and in whichever position we are in our reality. That's why there's only one person that's needed to have such access as a point of support that is now creating this whole movement which is Desteni, and that is a set of tools and information that we have to apply and benefit from through our individual application, which at the same time, creates a network of support that we all represent here.

That is all I have to say, i would suggest to focus perhaps on developing more of the basics of writing, learning to apply self forgiveness, sharing how you do that because that's what this forum is really for. Thanks

Return to “Questions and Perspectives on the Mind and Self”