Farm Visiting

Ask questions related to your individual process or life in the experience of yourself and mind - pertaining to thoughts, emotions, feelings, behaviours, habits etc. This thread is dedicated to those who'd like to understand more about the inner-workings of your own mind and then effects of this on your life and relationships.
frank

Farm Visiting

Postby frank » 07 Mar 2019, 13:31

Part 1

I don't know how it happens.

When my father walks by, I always feel a part of me been hijacked from base of my spine region which makes me uncomfortable and confused. We often end up in argument. I want to know why.

This will be my first question.

Part 2

I suppose the farm would be a place where everybody lives in peace and equality. So do you people now still welcoming visitors and possibly new members of the farm, whether partially or permanently? Or maybe I need some qualification I mean that's fine. But surely I want to
Know what is heaven on earth in practicality which not yet experienced in anywhere else.

I did donating although not much :), I do daily forgiveness(not in writing yet)which is a great tool for self release. I feel like been more helpful day by day. But there's still some question about forgiveness which is my own experience but that's a whole new topic.

Thanks you guys.

Gian

Re: Farm Visiting

Postby Gian » 07 Mar 2019, 20:02

Part 1

How it happens is in the moment that it happens, slow down and see what is happening, be aware of it, the how is within you, literally.

The spine is that of support, so not supporting yourself effectively leads to back pains. not breathing and walking around as energy as the mind will accumulate energy that is build up through thoughts/backchat that you have, if you have any thoughts/thinking/backchat towards and about your father, you will have a major reaction in the moment of interaction with your father, even just walking by can be activating a reaction as there is an expectation created within you towards your father, this reaction then is that of giving away your own self-support, thus spine points emerge.

Part 2

There are specific requirements for visiting the Desteni Farm. Of course, you must genuinely walk this process for yourself, and not seeking a savior. be your own savior. Even if it means you can never come and visit, that must and can not be your starting points.

For this, you must show yourself in writings, in vlogs and walk the DIP lite and Pro course. Donations and money do not get one in. People that give and support Desteni financially do so because they have reached a level of self-honesty to understanding how things work in this reality and within that considering what we as a group stand for within how things work within this world.

So, simply put, walk your process, write self-forgiveness, start your 7-year journey to life blog. Listen to the Eqafe interviews (if you can afford 30EU a month for the subscription plan) - if not then there are still plenty of articles, youtube videos and other Destonians blogs all over the internet, and here on the forums to learn from, to see and get to understand this process more of self to life.

Gian

Postby Gian » 07 Mar 2019, 20:09

Frank,

For this post here, I would suggest you start with taking that spine point, feel it, go into it, and then at the same time bring your father here, within and as you, see what comes up. Then see how you create the point through the thoughts/feelings/emotions you participate within towards/about your father, apply self-forgiveness on each point that comes up. This step in writing it already supports.

frank

Postby frank » 08 Mar 2019, 08:26

Thank you, Gian.

Let's continue and go into specificity.

For instance, one moment my father walks out of his room, I suddenly feel the base of my spine region becomes solid( kind of strange). And this usually effecting me until he leaves home. Within that I may feel right eye shaking and seeing red resonance popping up( not yet understand what it is) . after he leaves hoom, my spine point becomes soft again.

I agree with forgiveness point. But after all, why do I still reacting to my father extensively? Even when I'm typing right now, I still experiencing right eye shaking.

And for the farm visiting, I heard if you finished Lite Course, you can contact and arraging a visiting to the farm. Is this true?

Let's see what more opens up.

Gian

Postby Gian » 09 Mar 2019, 00:54

I suddenly feel the base of my spine region becomes solid( kind of strange)
This is quite concerning that you are affected by your father to such an extent on your body. You are PETRIFIED by your father, something within you that feels unsafe, a big defense system that kicks in - this can be where you place a sort of a ROD within you, within your spine to hold a certain Character who you believe you must be around your father to be safe (something in that line) - Here you must look within your childhood for memories/moments/experiences (age between 1-7) where something happened, or something continuous happened to have this effect.

As it is indicated that only once your father leaves the room/house/space can you remove this rod and relax, be more with you, be more self-supportive, feeling safe. I must here also make clear that I can not walk your process for you here. You have to find the real in fact points through your own writing in dept.
Within that I may feel right eye shaking and seeing red resonance popping up( not yet understand what it is)
- ANGER possession, on a physical level the body cannot handle certain energy coming up within you, you might not even experience it, yet physically you are shaking within your structure (right side) and how you SEE yourself in relation to your father - The red resonance can be the effect of the energy on your eye. Now, considering everything is in reverse, this anger can actually be powerlessness around your father within WHO YOU are, so if you had to write out how you THINK your father sees you, and then how you ACT in his presence, this might open a lot for you.
I agree with forgiveness point. But after all, why do I still reacting to my father extensively? Even when I'm typing right now, I still experiencing right eye shaking.
You might have forgiven in writing, but you have not gone deep enough, if you have gone deep enough t a point of absolute self-responsibility then you would have seen all the points, so this is a good indication, write more, and then the other side is even if you write self-forgiveness you must then hold that Self-forgiveness within you and LIVE it the next time your father comes into your presence, where you BREATHE and hold the self-forgiveness within you at the same time and stop the reaction as they want to possess you, you must be aware within this, and so release the physical consequences you already created, and check your behavior changes when your father comes into your space, do not go into them, breathe.

For Farm Visiting. we will talk more on this as you participate here in time. for now, focus on what is here.

frank

Postby frank » 05 Apr 2019, 08:37

I will expand my perspective here:

As the eye shaking point happened, is actually program coming up. The same with the red reasonance that I saw. I can see how this goes. I apply forgiveness immediately(most of time), sometimes they( programms) didn't go instantaneously, sometimes they did, and if they don't go, then I know I may end up in multi- dimensionality of the mind...

But I know by going through that I will be a new someone :) .

There's a reason for why I have not yet put my words in writing, which is a tricky point for me.

I will explain why in another post.

frank

Postby frank » 08 Apr 2019, 09:35

For the spine point, I guess it will be a bit mystical.

The base of the spine point, was known as the Kundalini in various spiritual religions, different race has different levels of connection within that.

So my guess will be, my father is of descendants of certain race( which I don't know), that has a effect in other people.

My speculation.

More perspective, please.

Return to “Questions and Perspectives on the Mind and Self”