Caffeine

Ask questions related to your individual process or life in the experience of yourself and mind - pertaining to thoughts, emotions, feelings, behaviours, habits etc. This thread is dedicated to those who'd like to understand more about the inner-workings of your own mind and then effects of this on your life and relationships.
Paul Lombardo

Caffeine

Postby Paul Lombardo » 27 Sep 2019, 01:37

I understand that no one can tell me what is right and wrong. It was suggested in how to be a portal on eqafe that no drugs must be done or alcohol must be consumed as this only prolongs one to enter the interdimensional existence . Obviously as has been stated, the interdimensional existence has no pictures or sound as we know it, just explaining a little bit . Winged gives a list of drugs like weed acid etc but not caffeine. Will drinking caffeine prolong me leaving the body entering interdimensional existence. I'm curious as to why caffeine was not mentioned . I've been viewing caffeine as a drug but it may not prolong the process of leaving the body. Im not sure if I dreamed this but I saw a video where a being said " I am giving up caffeine and nicotine for Oneness and Equality". If it's not suggested to stop caffeine, I won't. It gives me good feelings when I drink it. If it doesn't prolong my process of leaving the body, I will drink it. The only reason I stopped weed and alcohol was because of the How to be a Portal series.

Marlen

Re: Caffeine

Postby Marlen » 27 Sep 2019, 18:54

Hi Paul,

So this will be a bit more about the starting point of the question - more than about caffeine - to clarify a few things.

The 'How to be a portal' videos had such title with the intent of explaining what it takes to walk process and so eventually get to be that point of physical equality and oneness. But! It wasn't intended to be taken literal as in 'Do all of these steps and you will be a portal' as such as what Sunette is and does. Nope.

The title back then was perhaps intended to be a curiosity point that would lead people to consider walking process, and ultimately realizing that it's not about 'being a portal' per se, but about getting into the process of self-honesty. So, no, nothing and no one is implying that you will in fact 'get out of your body and experience the interdimensions' if you do everything that is said in these videos. It's been explained several times how there's only one portal - oneness and equality means, there's really no 'other' portal needed, just one, and whatever has been required to walk this process has been published and continues to be opened up as needed for our process on Earth.

So, with all of this what I mean is look at the starting point of why you are doing anything related to process, is it about the idea of 'being able to leave your body and go into the dimensions?' and what would that be for? Perhaps this is something you have to look at because, not any other person that I'm aware of walking the Desteni process is doing and walking process because of the idea of 'leaving their body,' because! We understand that what matters is HERE as Ourselves PHYSICALLY. Even Sunette as the portal is and has to walk her own personal process just like anyone else does, because this is where the actual 'birthing of life' as oneself, one's body, one's mind, one's being really is.

Therefore a more supportive look at your question is not really about 'quitting something SO that I can 'leave my body' but rather asking yourself why would you be expecting that? what kind of beliefs or ideas are you building around the idea of 'portalling' or something like that? are you wanting to get away from the experience of you, your body, your life? Are you creating ideas of the 'afterlife' being a lot 'easier' than life on Earth?

I won't go into discussing the answers to these questions, they are also explained in various ways in Eqafe, including the series The Portal and I that Sunette made, which I recommend listening to in order to clarify your starting point in relation to walking process which means the whole assisting and supporting yourself to become the best version of yourself right here on Earth where we are all in actual need of doing that for the betterment of life in general.

How I would approach it is if I see that quitting drugs or any other harmful habits for my body is actually making me feel better, be more aware, be more stable in my body, then, why not focusing on that being the goal of it?

Caffeine is a stimulant and like anything, if you over do it, has consequences. I've stopped it for pregnancy reasons, but even before that I diminished it since I realized it was creating a buzz I had not experienced before as uncomfortable... who knows what I will do later on, but as with anything, it's not to 'demonize' the substances, it's about checking our relationship to it. If coffee 'gives you' certain good feelings etc, then that's something you can look at, which can create a dependency to it to 'fee'l certain way, instead of looking at how you could instead get to practice Living those expression through other ways or activities that you can direct yourself to get to do in your life.

Sorry if it sounds too commanding and repetitive, but, I suggest to not take anything as a dogma. Learn to discern what's best and what's not for yourself as well, otherwise we create a 'following' of something and remove that sense of self-responsibility. If you decide to quit drugs or get healthier, do it for YOU, not even for 'oneness and equality' or portalling or whatever else may come up as a reason. This is all about SELF being the starting point. That's my take - take care

A suggested public chat to read on: https://forum.desteni.org/viewtopic.php?f=152&t=8807

Paul Lombardo

Postby Paul Lombardo » 27 Sep 2019, 23:54

I realize that caffeine is the last and final substance to stop , that caffeine is changing my inner experience and that I need to do 21 days without caffeine which will put me in a completely different to my current caffeinated reality. Life source substance is what lies beneath the caffeine. I see that caffeine is the final layer to the pyramid of substances that I have created my reality with and that by changing the one thing that is giving me the change in experience will shift me into a whole new reality within. Changing the outer caffeine first to change the inner, me. It is not about leaving the body but finding who I am within at the core. Caffeine is the final layer where before I had more layers of substance including thc and alcohol. If you want a change, dig yourself into life source substance, the dark substance that we all have within as the Atlantis a have explained were they were maintaining a direct relationship with... my take on it.

Paul Lombardo

Postby Paul Lombardo » 28 Sep 2019, 00:01

I realize that caffeine is the last and final substance to stop , that caffeine is changing my inner experience and that I need to do 21 days without caffeine which will put me in a completely different to my current caffeinated reality. Life source substance is what lies beneath the caffeine. I see that caffeine is the final layer to the pyramid of substances that I have created my reality with and that by changing the one thing that is giving me the change in experience will shift me into a whole new reality within. Changing the outer caffeine first to change the inner, me. It is not about leaving the body but finding who I am within at the core. Caffeine is the final layer where before I had more layers of substance including thc and alcohol. If you want a change, dig yourself into life source substance, the dark substance that we all have within as the Atlanteans have explained they were maintaining a direct relationship with... my take on it.

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 29 Sep 2019, 00:37

Cool Paul, sounds like that will be a supportive point to test out for you to see 'how you do' without it and then see what it does or what it doesn't. Share back how it goes once you walk through it :)

Gabriel

Postby Gabriel » 02 Oct 2019, 21:42

Hi Paul,

Nice that you were able to quit alcohol and THC. I would be interested to hear if and how you experience yourself differently now that you have stopped alcohol and THC. Do you find that it had an influence on your thinking proces ? Do you feel more stable within ?

With regards to caffeine, this is a question of self-honesty: meaning you have to answer this question to yourself. For instance : does coffee influence me? If so, in what way? How do I experience myself after I stop drinking coffee for 5 days? And after 21 days ? This is how you build a relationship of self-support with yourself. Then after you conduct these types of experiments and tests with regards to coffee - you can then decide whether coffee does or does not support you.

Return to “Questions and Perspectives on the Mind and Self”