A wooden stick

Ask questions related to your individual process or life in the experience of yourself and mind - pertaining to thoughts, emotions, feelings, behaviours, habits etc. This thread is dedicated to those who'd like to understand more about the inner-workings of your own mind and then effects of this on your life and relationships.
frank

A wooden stick

Post by frank »

It's like recently I find a strange point in life: When I try to reject other people for some reason, I could see a wooden stick in my vision, and I guess it's influencing me.

So, what's the mechanic of this bizarre expression? And if it's possible to not see it.

Gabriel

Re: A wooden stick

Post by Gabriel »

Hi Frank,

I would investigate what the wooden stick represents to you, because it is your mind showing you this image - hence you need to look at what 'words' you connect to the image of the wooden stick and specifically in relation to "wanting to reject other people".

Perhaps the wooden stick is showing you that you are being 'unflexible' like a stick - instead of moving with people like 'water'.

You have to find the 'words' that come up for you and bring it back to yourself.

Return to “Questions and Perspectives on the Mind and Self”