Image of Anu walking across water

Ask questions related to your individual process or life in the experience of yourself and mind - pertaining to thoughts, emotions, feelings, behaviours, habits etc. This thread is dedicated to those who'd like to understand more about the inner-workings of your own mind and then effects of this on your life and relationships.
Arizona

Image of Anu walking across water

Postby Arizona » 03 Apr 2020, 06:42

So I had the strangest wide awake experience once exactly like the thing in the documentary "What The Bleep Do We Know" where a trip happens next to water. Obviously it was some delusion but it was striking that I could project an exact physical form of the image of Anu with a seeming animated walk across water. It was a corner of the eye thing, I knew if I had looked directly at what I was seeing it wouldn't be there, so I didn't look all the way ... I wasn't on any drugs and this happened but I was having a sort of a schizophrenia the days before and the morning of it as well, I was pretty functional the hours before it happened if that makes any sense. Anyways I felt like I was being spoken to about life, and the scale of it, like looking at a billion years laid out before you in everything, some of it seemed good and reasonable but admittedly a lot of it was a sort of delusion based on a strange image/feeling/conspiracy/projection/creation. It ended up starting as something good and turning into pure madness as I wanted to see and hear more ... I was desperate, lost, and content because of the morning and days beforehand. Anyways I went through a whole day like this and it was hellish. I feel fortunate to only have glimpsed some of the things i realized during that day by the water, mostly referring to seeing the shoes of another. I honestly don't know if I have schizophrenia but I know I've had the symptoms of it during many periods of my life. Had to learn about the medical industry the hard way too .. I would never ever see a doctor for certain things now seeing what it is. I know they aren't evil but man .. I saw all the massive shortcomings of the systems they use. probably more educated on that than anything else in life, very thankful for the clarity at least.

thomaslagrua

Re: Image of Anu walking across water

Postby thomaslagrua » 06 Apr 2020, 06:37

A while back, when I used to be into astral traveling, I would have similar experiences, viewings or whatever you want to call them and sometimes I still do. Generally, when I feel that there's something that I'm able to use or learn from such experiences, I'll look more closely at them, especially at the symbols that I'm sometimes able to translate into points that I'm dealing with day to day. The important thing I guess is to remain grounded whenever attempting to question or utilize such information/experience.

Gabriel

Re: Image of Anu walking across water

Postby Gabriel » 11 Apr 2020, 08:53

So I had the strangest wide awake experience once exactly like the thing in the documentary "What The Bleep Do We Know" where a trip happens next to water. Obviously it was some delusion but it was striking that I could project an exact physical form of the image of Anu with a seeming animated walk across water. It was a corner of the eye thing, I knew if I had looked directly at what I was seeing it wouldn't be there, so I didn't look all the way ... I wasn't on any drugs and this happened but I was having a sort of a schizophrenia the days before and the morning of it as well, I was pretty functional the hours before it happened if that makes any sense. Anyways I felt like I was being spoken to about life, and the scale of it, like looking at a billion years laid out before you in everything, some of it seemed good and reasonable but admittedly a lot of it was a sort of delusion based on a strange image/feeling/conspiracy/projection/creation. It ended up starting as something good and turning into pure madness as I wanted to see and hear more ... I was desperate, lost, and content because of the morning and days beforehand. Anyways I went through a whole day like this and it was hellish. I feel fortunate to only have glimpsed some of the things i realized during that day by the water, mostly referring to seeing the shoes of another. I honestly don't know if I have schizophrenia but I know I've had the symptoms of it during many periods of my life. Had to learn about the medical industry the hard way too .. I would never ever see a doctor for certain things now seeing what it is. I know they aren't evil but man .. I saw all the massive shortcomings of the systems they use. probably more educated on that than anything else in life, very thankful for the clarity at least.

Hi Arizona, the experience of seeing the image of Anu walking accross water... here you can ask yourself what meaning you have given 'Anu' in your world and reality, because clearly you mind is using 'Anu' as a symbol to draw your attention. The experience also shows you that when we give in to 'curiosity' towards phenomena of the mind, in a way we lose our footing and become dragged into an experience of doubt and uncertainty, just like Alice in Wonderland when she decided to follow the white rabbit and then tumbled down the rabbit holde.

Hence when working with the mind the first point of stability is always your Breath. In breath and by grounding yourself in your body, you determine what is real and what you give your attention to and what not.

Return to “Questions and Perspectives on the Mind and Self”