Marleys Journey To Life

Place your Blogs Here
Marley Dawkins

Re: Marleys Journey To Life

Postby Marley Dawkins » 08 Dec 2019, 23:00

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... where.html

You know that feeling when you are driving somewhere and you are lost, but you try to convince yourself that you are not, that you will work it out and at the end of this road you hope will be the destination you're looking for. Even though in reality you know this hope is in vein and you will need some additional directions to reach your destination.

It is this road to nowhere experience which I notice comes up as a pattern of behaviour for me in interaction with some people, most of my friendships are solid, but some are these strange roads that go nowhere - it's like I know that a certain person i'm trying to convince myself is a friend or business partner is very much lost within their own internal experience to the point that our partnership is essentially a pointless road to nowhere.

There may be some part of this person that I like, so I always try to convince myself that this thing I like about them justifies me trying to support this person to grow and succeed, even when they clearly have no interested in supporting me to do the same, so the consequence is a frictional relationship.

Its like yes I know this person is abusing themselves and everyone else around them, but because I like this thing about them then I must give them the benefit of the doubt, so it's worth continuing down this road of interaction even though they clearly don't hear or see me.

Pity factors into this as well sometimes, because as much as there will be something that I like about this person that causes me to keep the door of interaction open, I also find that it can also be something else about the person that I pity - it could be their lack of money, lack of education, lack of physical strength or charisma all of which could make me want to interact to "save this person" that does not even want to save themselves.

You know an interaction is broken, because when you listen to the person intently offering feedback and interaction into whatever they want to speak about - but when you speak, the person is not listening to you at all, but is rather just waiting for their turn to speak at you again. They will not ask about things in your life but will just speak all their problems and life highlights to you like a broken record.

When you offer support unconditionally but you mainly just get that person's demons spewed all over you everyday, with no attempts to learn or fix the issues - When someone keeps hurting themselves and will not listen when you time and time again ask them to stop, when you are a crutch for someone who is simply using you to feel better about themselves.

What I am realising within all this is that time is precious, we do not have much of it in this lifetime - yes we can learn from and find mutual grounds with anyone, but when your interaction is all you trying to contain the consequence of the persons abuse that they won't change, then the door needs to be closed until they can fix their own issues, not kept open.

If you allow this road to nowhere pattern you will find yourself wasting a lot of time on people who do not give a fuck about you, when your time can be utilised much better on someone who is actually open to equal interaction, learning and support where real partnership is born.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as a pattern of behaviour in separation from myself, where I waste time driving down roads of interaction with some people that obviously will not prove fruitful for all life, just because I like or pity something about this person.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use something that my mind likes or pities about a person as a basis for interacting with them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that because I like this thing about them, or because I have empathy for something bad about their life, that these reasons will mean that the road will get me to the destination of a strong partnership, when that is not possible because it started in separation as an illusionary idea.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hope that if I am persistent with this person, If I show them that I really believe in this road, that the longer I keep the door of interaction open, then the more likely they are to wake up and assist me as I do them - when in reality the longer we exist as a pre-programmed pattern, then the harder it actually becomes to change no matter who suggest you should change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not to realise that when a road is going nowhere, i must get on a different road that will get me to my destination, not pretend that the wrong road will work out.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to save people when this is not possible, I can only save myself, nobody can save anyone else from our own bullshit in our heads.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise how much time I waste on interacting with certain people who are not in a healthy mind state to have a healthy relationship with.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself no to realise that while it is possible to find mutual ground and learn with anyone, when interaction becomes toxic with anyone, it is best for all to walk away from the person, because isolation always forces us to look closer at ourselves and so is a better support tool then trying to "save them."

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that wasting time going down pointless roads is the reason why we have a a world of chaos, because all this time wasting on pointless tasks, is how the real major tasks in this world like eliminating poverty, rape and war are ignored - we are all too busy tumbling down rabbit holes in our pre-programmed mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to trust someone more because they are attractive to me sexually in some way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to trust someone more because of a specific skill they have that I admire.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to trust someone more because they seem to have had a tough life in someway and I experience pity and empathy about this.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as someone who can always find a way to fix something, which is a cool point in relation to myself but in relation to others, I cannot take on the responsibility to fix anyone else - I am not a machine programmer that can adjust other peoples programming at my discretion.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get annoyed when something I know will assist someone is ignored by the person who needs the support.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath that if my starting point is not clear and self-honest on why i'm interacting with someone, then I should not be interacting with them until I adjust my starting point to what's best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that if someone wants to keep abusing, then it is not my responsibility to keep challenging them about it, hoping I will chip away at their ego and allowance - when in reality I must close the door just as easily as I opened it.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 15 Dec 2019, 22:38

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... -will.html

It's interesting when you look at what people will into existence, what we focus on and allow ourselves to be moulded by. Amazing how we usually don't realise how powerful we can be, but instead will so often let our will be influenced by big business to be self-interested consumers that have no care for life.

Yet at the sametime as I have seen in myself it is possible to re-direct, rewire our will to create that which is best for all life, to be disciplined to do what needs to be done no matter what.

I always found the concept of will interesting ever since my grandfather taught me about Friedrich Nietzsche's theory of "will to power" and the Nazi film Triumph of the Will for the first time when i was growing up. It really is unbelievable what can be achieved, willed into existence by one human if one intends it to be so - believe what you like about Hitler but his life certainly did prove this point. Anything really can be achieved when we are determined and focused to manifesting what we set out to do.

This past weekend I willed myself to interact with and uplift all present at a christmas party, which resulted in lots of cuddles, smiles, laughs and interesting conversations all night and into the early hours. It has for many years been my passion to will into existence what is best for all life.

When one in a room smiles in interaction with me, I will myself to make sure that as many people as possible in the room are on equal ground with each other, that we all share in these smiles I enjoy taking self-responsibility for this point.

Yet like anyone else my will has been tainted/directed by my parents, by the system of capitalism as it exists now - so I stand where I will not allow fear to make my decisions any further, I will what is best for all life breath by breath until a new will of life is so in everything I do.

Also as I see the consequence of willing what is best repeatedly enough with others, I notice people who maybe had initially pre-judged me negatively in someway - change how they treat me as I see the fears they had towards me melt and they then will themselves to interact with me more as the power of the will spreads in the room.

I realise how peace on Earth will only happen when the individual will in each is aligned to what's best for all life - the will of life. Who will honour life?

All will is choice, yet the will as we humans have known it is not free, because it has not and will not create a world that is best for each individual. However, choice without fear without polarity is the only choice that is free.

See where your will is tested, because time always tests will and thus will indicate where any patterns of selfish brainwashed will exists in our head which must be redirected to what's best.

As time is always against us, the time must be taken for all of us to become the Will of Life -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that time tests all will, where whatever one does repeatedly will become the very fabric of the person and the world - there is no shortcut to what's best for all life, but simply stopping and undoing what has been willed breath by breath and then willing into existence what is best for all life breath by breath until its done.

I commit myself to show that time really gauges all will on Earth, where the inner intent of will is measured to highlight who will honour life.

I commit myself to show that the weak will of man is the leading directive of the world as it is where abuse is justified and that only once the individual will of each person is restored to what's best for all will we have a world of real peace for all life.

I commit myself to show that this journey to life is designed to restore the will of life, step by step until its done.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 22 Dec 2019, 23:18

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... t-for.html

So it is Christmas again, another year has come and gone, now as we go into this festive period where many of us enjoy family time and partying I just want to highlight a few things.

Now when you look at my life from my birth till about 15, I celebrated christmas in exactly the same way we are taught to growing up according to the capitalist money system that is here - we always had a tree, loads of decorations, loads of presents for each other, huge amount of food and drinks with me my mum and grandad. I believed that's what christmas was, that it was defined by these things.

But at that time I started researching about the pagan/occult roots of Christmas and it caused me to want to celebrate it less. Then from about 16-21 i would still celebrate it but with less interest every year.

Then from about 21 - 24 I refused to celebrate it at all, as I started walking my journey to life. Then as my Grandfather got much more ill when I was 25, I celebrated it again as I knew the end was near for my Grandfather and I had so many great memories with my grandad at christmas growing up, so I wanted to give him at least one last send off.

Then when my grandfather died in 2013, that caused me to not want to celebrate it again. I highlight a lot of this stuff in my last Christmas blog a few years ago.

So the other day two friends at different points of the day asked me what i was doing, I told them I was doing christmas shopping. One friend said "That's strange for you isn't it?". I explained to her that within walking my process I have through the years identified limiting patterns of behaviour around Christmas within myself.

I have realised that Christmas is not something separate from me, no matter how much I try to block it out of my life - Christmas is a part of this one world we have created, thus rather then fighting against the system, I have taken action to redesign Christmas to be what's best for all.

An all inclusive Christmas with no limitations you could say, that's what I now enjoy doing each year at this time. Who says I have to have a Christmas tree in order for it to be christmas? I say with or without a tree, a tree does not define christmas to me and anyway why would cutting down a tree ever be a good thing?

Who says that I have to tell children that Santa Claus is real? Ok you can do, but why is it required at Christmas? As a tongue in cheek joke in the child's first 5 years or something maybe, but I mean firstly understanding the origins of Santa Claus is difficult for any child to understand and secondly why would I want children to believe that an invisible man can magic up presents for kids in a world where so many children go without any presents? I would rather be clear with kids about where the present comes from.

Why would I teach a child that "acting good" to get what you want as over lavish spoiling is acceptable? I would rather teach children to live what's best for all as a part of their nature, not pretending and selfishness, that creates spoilt brats.

Who says we have to get eachother hundreds of presents with all kinds of conditions? Why can we not just get each other a few presents with no conditions? I have no interest in manipulating others to do something for me, or feeding into greed within me or another through pointless over consuming.

Why do presents have to always be based on how much money you have? Of course we all like to get someone close us an expensive item, but in reality a present that's best for all does not need a monetary value, even cooking a meal or giving a good hug is a present and anyone who truly cares about you will never demand or expect any kinds of gifts, because they know that you yourself are the real present in their life.

I'm not saying don't buy presents, but I am saying use discernment within this, don't be a mindless consumer - you going into debt to give a family member a fleeting moment of happiness, is only going to cause more problems for the family down the road. So only spend if you can afford it, if not then as I say there are other ways to show someone you care for them other then spending money on them.

Why do I have to stress about preparing my Christmas party/meal? I literally watched two families argue at a check out today, just because one wouldn't move out the way for the other as both families were buying loads of food, drinks and gifts - I stepped in to remind both families that it's Christmas so let's not get stressed at each other over stressing over christmas preparations.

Why am I only supposed to get presents for my own and family and friends only? According to the principles of Equality and Oneness all life is my family and thus I can give presents to anybody, because everybody is me.

Who says I am only supposed to have christmas dinner with my own blood family? I want to live in a world where all life can have access to christmas celebrations, therefore anybody can join my family Christmas meal, because as with any elite family there is always plenty to go around on Christmas day.

Why does Christmas have to involved reverence for the birth of Jesus? Whether he existed or not which is difficult to ascertain, I personally just like Jesus's principles so I would rather celebrate those then his birthday.

Where is the benefit to getting blind drunk just because it's Christmas? There really is no benefit to ever getting blind drunk, but around family at an emotional time of year, it's no surprise that many arguments happen around Christmas. So why can't I just have a few drinks with my meal instead? My enjoyment at Christmas should never bed based on how much alcohol I have consumed.

These are all questions I have been asking myself in recent years then taking action to adjust the starting point within me to what's best for all life - it's now fun every year to make Christmas what's best.

Then after one of my friends questioned why I was buying presents, that same day when another friend asked what I was doing and when I told her I was Christmas shopping, she said she hates Christmas.

I smiled as I read her text message because I know that exact experience that she shared with me - when i asked why, its because she said her family is so small and fractured that she doesn't see the point, again I smiled as I know that exact experience.

If you don't want to celebrate Christmas to any capacity I understand, however I would like to live in a world where all life is able to have fun at Christmas and with an Equal Money system we can even have Christmas everyday - the greatest present for humanity is heaven on earth where the abuse of nature, rape, war and starvation are extinct.

Let's make 2020 a great one and walk until it's done -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that celebrating Christmas is bad, however I realised I have created a polarity in separation from myself which does not support me and as I have also realised, I can actually change the starting point of christmas to be what's best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to separate myself from Christmas in past years through not celebrating it, yet I have realised that I live in this one world with all life, so Christmas is here thus it is a part of me, thus it is my self-responsibility to design Christmas to be something that actually benefits life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise until recent years that ANY

abuse that exists in this world - the answer to correct this abuse is never through avoidance and suppression, it can only be dealt with by me taking self-responsibility and directing the change I want to see within and without.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe in past years that christmas is defined by adhering to set rituals such as trees, decorations, presents etc - I realise now that these are all definitions, thus limitations, so I can remove these definitions to create a base of christmas that is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not to realise that fighting against Christmas in past years only strengthens the capitalist design of christmas.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feed into a money system that makes sure that only the elite minority can celebrate christmas.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that ignoring the abusive basis of christmas as it exists currently, is me allowing abuse and thus in order to live what's best for all life I must take on Christmas and re-design in to what's best.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to again act as though Christmas is something separate from me as I live the realisation in my process that all is me and thus I must investigate all things and only keep what's best -

So I commit myself to only keep the best parts of Christmas and to remove the parts that are based in limitations and are abusive to life.

I commit myself to expose that the current systems definition of Christmas is actually a danger to life, because it feeds directly into peoples selfish brainwashed consumer nature where a system of haves and have nots is kept in place.

I commit myself to living the realization that real Christmas is all inclusive, where all life can join in the celebrations.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 29 Dec 2019, 22:23

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... s-you.html

When I was a lot younger I liked a comedy show called the Fast show which is well known from the 90's in England.

But one of the sketches in this show was of two suit tailors, who would use fear, flattery and comedy to make people want to buy a suit, usually unsuccessfully to hilarious effect. The whole sketch is designed to make a joke out of how good some suit tailors are at salesmanship and getting customers to spend as much as possible on a suit.

In reality there really is some great suit salesman out there, I interacted with one just recently. Its amazing in life how in a brief 10 minute interaction with a person can identify so much about yourself and all life.

Now usually I don't like to consume clothes unnecessarily, I don't consume recklessly which is reflected in my credit rating - but I've had some money come in recently and some of my old clothes were damaged so I have bought some new things.

So I recently bought a new suit and did so with the help of no suit tailor, yet when I got home I realised I should have got a seperate new black jacket as well, as my current one was faded and slightly damaged.

The next day I went to a different suit shop, one I haven't been to before and immediately upon browsing the suits for a minute a man appeared behind me in a suit with a tape measure around his shoulders.

He introduced himself and his thick American accent was immediately evident - then he complimented the suit jacket I was looking to buy, he reeled off the different types of suit jackets/occasions for each type and his knowledge on suits was phenomenal. I thanked him and proceeded to walk to the counter to buy the jacket.

But this suit tailor questioned me as I began to walk, he said "Are you sure you don't want the suit trousers to go with that jacket?" to which I responded "no its ok I've got loads of black suit trousers" to which he responded "But how will you feel knowing that the trousers and the jacket are not from the same suit?".

He said this in such a matter of fact way and with a concerned look on his face - I laughed as I could immediately see the fear he was trying to use in order to get me to buy the full suit. Then the next second I actually had some old memories come up of when I have mixed suits before and had a fear reaction about it in the moment come up like "will people notice that the trousers and jacket doesn't match?" "I will be embarrassed if someone points that out".

I came out of the memories the next second, looked at the suit salesman who could tell I was thinking as he had a "I told you so" type of look on his face. I walked back up to him and said "that was really nicely done, you are showing me my own limitations as a consumer right now, ok give me the whole suit then"

He quickly measured me up and we completed the whole suit, I asked him how long he has been a suit tailor - he said for over 30 years across four countries and he said his aim no matter the suit shop was always to "make sure that the fears and desires of customers must be appeased in one visit if possible"

I said "well im sure youve been successful at that very often and you have succeeded again". I shook his hand and as I walked out of the shop I knew that I was just shown how programmable I am if the right buttons are pushed.

Of course it's an enjoyable experience to wear well made clothes, which are usually expensive - but allowing fears around fashion to cause me to buy stuff I don't really need is not needed -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that although I am usually disciplined in my spending which I have developed in my process, I can still have reactions come up which can be used against me by effective salespeople to make me buy something I wasn't planning on buying.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that If my suit is not matching, then that will be a bad thing. I realise that I am just creating a polarity conflict here which keeps me in complete separation from physical reality, because it is simply matching clothing or not.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a polarity construct where I see a matching suit/clothing as good and a mixed suit/clothing as bad, without realising that there is no good or bad in either, both have no more value then each other and both will make sense in various situations.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to always have matching clothes, without realising that whether my clothes match or not, it does not change who I am here as life and so should not cause any such desires.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that if I am not looking well dressed I will be judged negatively by others, which while that could be true according to how we humans are programmed, there is no validation to fearing this.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not to realise in every breath that fashion is used against humanity to keep us in separation, where we value amd trust people more or less based on how fashionable they look.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise that fashion is subjective within clothing, it is interchangeable dependant upon what individuals and society says is acceptable at any given time, whether it makes sense or not - yet comfort is eternally supportive for my body here and thus focusing on comfortable clothing first is a foundation that's best for all, because the needs of the body should always supersede the desires of the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto memories of suit salesman in a TV show making me laugh as a child, which has had the consequence in adult life of me automatically trusting suit salesman/tailors.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify buying more then I need as a means of appeasing my own fears around what will look the best and be as comfortable as possible, to remove decisions through buying more, instead of stopping myself breathing, applying common sense and just getting what I need here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that my potential as a salesman, as a friend, a partner is limited if i'm not looking as well dressed as possible as often as possible, which is a mind fuck, because while being well dressed can help with all those things, your potential to be effective in anything should not be dependent on how you look but mainly on how you perform.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise that there is nothing wrong with dressing smart, of enjoying expensive clothes - so long as im not allowing any separation within it and keep myself stable and self-honest as this breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not to realise that giving in to fear and desire, consuming more than I need like a zombie in the name of my own self-interest while majority live in suffering is the problem why the world continues as it is.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to be convinced into getting more then i need in moments where I am buying new clothes, so as and when I see my mind having thoughts, trying to justify buying more for no solid physical reasons, I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to interact with the convincing thoughts, I continue to breathe until there is no more thoughts that come up.

I commit myself to enjoying wearing comfortable and fashionable clothes, but not at the expense of living as who I am as this breath of life.

I commit myself to living the realisation that while fashion can be met at times, comfort should always supersede fashion as my foundation while buying clothes.

I commit myself to not giving up until I have created a world where all can enjoy the physically comforting experience of wearing the best clothes and where fashion parameters can be more limitless then ever before.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 05 Jan 2020, 22:38

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... r-eye.html

Revenge, such an interesting concept that has been around as long as humanity has and while it such a clear part of human nature, I just want to write for a moment here to highlight why the concept of revenge as we understand it is not something we need to keep as part of our human nature.

What we see in our governments is an extension of what exists in our human nature and over this weekend many people have asked me about the USA/Iran situation, given the fact that one of Iran's highest ranking generals has been killed via a US drone strike.

Top Iranian Politicians and Military leaders are already openly threatening a retaliation, a violent form of revenge against the US and what you can see here is that really dangerous form of an "Eye for an eye" where more violence could be inevitable.

From my perspective the afterlife is where revenge to an abuser in the form of "karma" will happen, because you cannot escape what you have allowed - so sooner or later you will face what you have allowed and the harm you did to others in this life, may end up happening to you in your next life as consequence.

But what we see in the world is everyone wanting to take responsibility to stand as the point of violent karma for those that harm us - everybody wants to be John Wick, where as soon as someone ever does anything to abuse us, it is just how we are programmed as Ego to automatically react in anger and want to do the same to our abusers and even justify doing worse to them directly with our own hands.

There is no John Wick killing all the bad guys in real life though, I mean if karma exists in this world, then why does money give abusers the ability to protect themselves from revenge or karma? In a world that's best for all, the system will actually stop that from happening - nobody will be able to use money to avoid consequence, because the ones that fuck get fucked, so in an equal money system the concept of an eye for an eye is actually used to benefit life and stop abuse from occurring.

Recently someone who highly dislikes the concept of Equality and Oneness, went out of their way to threaten harm against me who felt that my words had offended them - it has been many years since someone has tried threatening me in a "gangster way" like that.

But what was fascinating was that my mind had lots of old memories come up of when I was living as a criminal in my teenage years, where my mind immediately wanted revenge on these people threatening me.

Unfortunately while we are designed to desire revenge and believe it makes sense, this is the very recipe for the extinction of humanity and thus we cannot allow this cycle to continue - So I laughed at myself the next moment, forgave myself and stuck to my breathing and simply blocked the people from my life.

This event made me proud of my development in my process, as walking away from violence is so easy for me now, but on top of this US/Iran stuff this past weekend it all caused me to look closer at the concept of revenge.

This capilisist money system humanity currently accepts is literally based on taking revenge on life, where a living being is punished through starvation for offending capitalism by not being born into a rich family and thus not having money, which is literal insanity. A gangster system you could say, where money from abuse is rewarded while those that work the hardest legitimate jobs to try to support their family are punished with little or no money.

What I know for certain is that all we really have to do is individually and collectively stop our insistence on a consequence of revenge to justify our own suffering. If we forgive and forgive ourselves for desiring revenge, if we all stop our creation of abuse then we can start from scratch with a new reality that looks after all life in equality and oneness.

As dangerous as the concept of an eye for an eye is from the starting point of ego, there are still scenarios where the concept of an Eye for an eye can be valid if the starting point is changed to what's best for all life, one example could be - two partners, partner A was supposed to do the washing today, but did not as they decided in self-interest to disregard the washing and play computer games all evening instead - then it would be understandable for partner B to also not do the washing on their scheduled day once as an eye for an eye, because that type of "eye for an eye" actually assists the other partner to see their own limitations and make a change to do what's best in future.

So while an eye for an eye is dangerous if it is used to justify causing actual physical harm to another, capitalism allows people to hide from consequence of the abuse they commit by having money, while an equal money system will punish those that punish life, there will be nowhere to hide for any abusers, no money will protect you and we will have a world based on an Eye for an eye for the benefit of life.

Still in order to get to a beneficial eye for an eye, we must first remove all forms of abusive revenge from our nature, let's walk together until this is done and life can flourish on Earth -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire revenge when someone causes or threatens to harm to some part of my life. I realise that this is a trick of the Ego, an attractive defence mechanism trap of the mind which I realise is where we humans perpetuate a world of hurt which is unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto memories of a time in my life where I would routinely accept the desire for revenge within me before I started this journey to life, I realise these memories will never assist me to live what's best for all life, so I take self-responsibility to remove this eye for an eye mind fuck up that the human ego wants to hold onto.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not to realise that anytime I desire revenge on someone I am weakening myself and strengthening them, by allowing that person to mind control me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not to realise that anytime I accept a desire for revenge, then I am unconsciously feeding the desire for revenge to perpetuate within all humans in this world which is unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Hollywood creates endless films like John Wick where the whole concept of the desire for revenge is glorified to the highest degree, which is then where humanity finds the concept so cool and thus perpetuates the status quo of the world as it exists, where real change is not possible and life continues to suffer on Earth because we humans are so busy with our selfish revenge games.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the concept of an eye for an eye is only ever valid to accept in this body if it does not cause me to cause harm to another living being - as soon as ana eye for an eye is used by the ego to justify me abusing someone physically is where it becomes unacceptable under any circumstance.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath that in order for life to flourish on Earth we must remove the desire for revenge from human nature.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not to realise that the current money system is based on and perpetuates the desire for revenge we all individually accept in our minds, where the money system here justifies abuse, justifies taking revenge on the majority through starvation for making the mistake of not being born into a wealthy family. Fascinating that we allow a money system that would do something so horrific to life, so now we have to end this revenge stupidity and recreate what's best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not to realise that while an eye for an eye is abusive when it's used to justify harming someone with your own hand in this capitalist world - the current money system does not punish those that cause the worst harm to life, in an equal money system, the concept of an eye for an eye will be the actual foundation of the system because never again will someone be able to escape consequence with money, if you fuck up then you get fucked, which eventually leads to a world where nobody wants to abuse anymore.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to in the past define myself through revenge, where I justify what levels of abuse I do to someone based on how much they offended my ego.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe it's my responsibility to create karma to those that harm me or my family or friends - when in reality we can only ever face our own consequence ourselves and it is the afterlife is where life takes its revenge on the abusive ego of the human so to speak.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that violence to others is especially acceptable if someone is abusing my friends or family - while protection of my family and friends is understandable, I cannot allow any justification of actually planning physical harm towards others to exist within me because I know the cycle that exists here - As soon as I allow desire for revenge to exist in me, this is where I allow myself to create the justification of desires for revenge against me in another human.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that my only responsibility in this life is to investigate all things and only keep what is best - so trying to manifest the consequences of karma as violence to another being is not my responsibility.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that if humanity would accept teaching the principles of equality and oneness and martial arts to all children growing up, then within one lifetime we would create a world where it is commonly accepted that physical harm is never acceptable to be used for the purpose of attacking life for revenge, we humans are supposed to only be here for the defense of life.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to allow thoughts of revenge against someone who has offended me to exist, so any memories, reactions that come up - I do not participate, I continue to breathe and get to a point where the thoughts do not even come up any further, only me standing here in discipline and self-honesty until it's done is the only way any thought pattern is removed.

I commit myself to living the realisation that the desire for revenge must be removed from human nature in order for life to flourish on Earth.

I commit myself to exposing the current money system here for perpetuating a world of designing revenge, where life is punished for offending capitalism by not having money and if you have money you can protect your own abuse from any "karmic effects".

I commit myself to showing that in an equal money system there will be no desire for revenge that exists, because the government will take responsibility to monitor and actually catch and re educate those trying to justify some slight on them by abusing others with revenge. In an Equal money system the government will be actually comprised of the people and thus the government will assist each one in unravelling our pre-programming and recreating ourselves as beings that resolve our issues with each other peacefully without the need for revenge.

I commit myself to showing that while the concept of an eye for an eye is dangerous when it is abused, the concept of an eye for an eye can be used to benefit life if the starting point is based on what's best for all life.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 12 Jan 2020, 22:54

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... istle.html

Do you have a pattern of just losing focus and effort when you see the finish line of something upcoming? Maybe you have a habit of clock watching an hour before your work shift finishes, maybe you're an athlete that purposely reduces your intensity in the final few minutes of the match.

It seems to be something that we have all done before, a pre-program, a pattern of reducing our effort the closer we get to the end of something.

Years ago I had this issue of feeling this way all the time as a teenager and in my early 20s, which only ended up hindering my results at school, affecting relationships and work results in a negative way.

I located this pattern of becoming more lazy about something the closer to the end I get, when I started walking my process - then I made sure that this pattern was removed through continuous self-forgiveness on lazy thoughts when I get near the end of something, then sticking to breathing here until there was no more thoughts of this nature coming up, which took years.

Once I made these adjustments I have noticed in the years that followed that when our focus and intensity, our physical efforts are consistent within anything we participate with - when there is no waning of efforts with the finish line in sight, then the likelihood of you finding an effective solution significantly increase and amazing things can happen in the dying seconds of the project.

As I write this blog a football match is on in the background and one team that was losing for most of the match, just scored an equalising goal in the final few minutes of the match. The commentators mentioned that the reason for this was the laziness of the other team who reduced their efforts after being ahead for so long, and the team who came back kept their intensity high until the very end which gave them the result they desired.

Another example I could show you would be the hundreds of thousands of different martial arts bouts I have witnessed in my life, where one fighter is defeated who was winning the bout at the start, but due to their efforts waning they lost the fight.

Then at work on Friday while I noticed majority of my team's efforts slowing as we got closer to the end of the shift, as always I made sure my determination to complete my mission did not waiver. Then with not much time left in the shift, I completed a huge deal that shocked my team because of how out of the blue it seemed.

If you are believer of the law of attraction within selling it is crucial to understand this point - because nothing works without consistent physical effort, you can believe and hope things will work out all you want, but if you do not have the vocabulary and your physical efforts deteriorate, then you will never get the result you want.

So essentially if I fail at anything I do not give a shit, so long as I know in self-honesty that I really did everything I could to find a solution, that I gave every fibre of effort, that I didn't look for an easy way out or give in till the very final whistle.

When there is a target, when beliefs and efforts do not diminish, when you back yourself to find a solution no matter what, then amazing things will come to you in anything you are interacting with.

Some statements that have assisted me so much through the years are these kinds of statements -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to reduce my efforts the closer I get to the end of something im interacting with, which only ends up diminishing the effective return from whatever it is im investing my time in.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that whenever my efforts reduce in my physical actions, when laziness comes in the results are always tainted and lazy as a consequence.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise in every breath that when my determination and physical efforts are consistent, my results are consistent.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the law of attraction within anything never works unless your physical efforts of your body are actually consistent along with building effective vocabulary.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise in every breath that when efforts are consistent amazing things can happen out of nowhere, which may even seem like magic to others. But in reality there is no magic, it is only the consequence of effective marrying of thought and deed to find a solution no matter what, which is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be lazier the closer I get to the end of something, because of desiring it to be over and not do it in the first place seeing it as a hindrance to me - that I am "above it" which is just ego, rather than respecting what I am doing as being equal and one to me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that giving up before the mission is complete is usually indicating ego and self-interest, where as giving my all till the very end is always best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to expect things will work out just by the power of my mind, which is a complete delusion because belief in getting something done is irrelevant if your vocabulary and physical efforts are not stable and effective.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself growing up to define being lazy and apathetic as cool/good and giving all my efforts as stupid/bad - when in reality this is just a polarity friction and of course everything is in reverse so this definition makes no sense, because really it is cool and best for all to give your best efforts with consistency.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to look for an easy way out by reducing efforts the closer I get to the of something, which is inviting and attracting failure.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise in every breathe, that giving up before something is completed or corrected, unconsciously resonates through all humanity and is a definitive factor in why so many people suffer in this world, because we have collectively agreed that it is acceptable to reduce our efforts to get something done, because of our self-interested desire for entertainment instead of completing our mission.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to participate with lazy thoughts the closer I get to the completion of something, I realise how this can damage results in anything I do - so as and when I see my mind having thoughts of giving in as I get to the end of something, I stop and breathe, I forgive myself, I do not participate with the thoughts as I know I will only empower this pattern, so I breathe and continue to do so until there is no more laziness that comes up.

I commit myself to showing that giving up on something before its completed or fixed, is the very reason why so many suffer in this world, because we are so busy in our self-interested procrastination to make the world a better place with ourselves as the directive principle.

I commit myself to showing that when efforts are consistent in creating what's best for all, then we always give ourselves the best opportunity to find a solution and succeed in manifesting this.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 19 Jan 2020, 23:24

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... peace.html

What do you see in the world when two forces collide? We either run and hide or stand and watch within an entertaining awe.

How we humans are programmed as creatures of polarity friction means we will always collide with each other, it is a part of our nature.

Obviously this is why we love disagreements, love arguments, love anything that feeds our endless hunger for war as ego and it is unacceptable when you look at the horrors of what this war like nature manifests in the world.

Before I walked my process, my journey to rebirth myself as life back in around 2008, I like most humans would love to encourage conflict in myself and all around me, to get a high from seeing bridges burn - It is amazing that now, from years of rewiring myself, when conflict is about to happen around me, my enjoyment comes not from seeing the conflict boil over, but instead from seeing the two parties walk away from the conflict.

My enjoyment comes from the exact moments of realisation in both that the conflict is stupid, when both agree to not harm each other, where both truly see each other here - it gives me a powerful sense of relief, inspiration, success, honour and always serves as a reminder of how amazing a species we humans really have the potential to become.

Two friends of mine were arguing this weekend at various points and it was obvious that something bad was going to happen - as I looked around I could see some onlookers getting that glint in their eye, that dark glint I have seen so many times, the eagerness to see two people explode on eachother.

I breathed and took action, I stood between them, I reminded them both of each other's perspective, I made sure that both acknowledged each other as life, I would not accept any less then peaceful resolution - I hugged them both, then we all hugged together and the new bridge of peace was formed. When I actually see these moments occur now, I actually well up and almost come to tears of joy as I know that the horrific consequences of conflict has been averted, It is such a beautiful thing to witness - two opposing forces joining forces.

It is automatic for me now with all my friends, intervention to stop the conflict before having to face the consequence, because of so many years of intervening inside myself, of introspecting and redesigning my mind to not feed conflict, makes me automatically not accept any conflicts that happen around me,

When friction is building within me or anyone, to turn a blind eye or take entertainment from the imminent explosion is to be as complicit in the consequences of the friction which is always abuse. It is our responsibility to stand as bridges of peace, as an example to all humanity of how much stronger we are together.

I don't want to live in a world where we don't care about each others problems as we have now, I want to live in a world where all problems in this world are seen as our own, where we all take responsibility together to really see each other, where we all put our heads together to find solutions to end all frictions in this world for each other, until there is no more problems for anyone.

So I continue to walk to redesign myself to care about each person's perspective, to live as a bridge of peace, because it is one of the most important parts of equality and oneness - to realise that everyone's perspective deserves to be heard as much as anyone else's where I stand in your shoes, see through your eyes, where I can truly see eye to eye with you and develop peace with you.

I can only change me, to be the example of peace, to be at peace by ending all fricitions that exist within my nature - to become the embodiment of what's best for all life in every moment. Situations like this past weekend show me that while I still have much to sort out in myself and my participation, I have also genuinely come so far and I am proud of the changes I have made to myself to get to this point in my life.

I know I can trust myself to stand as a bridge of peace in all moments to remind each party that we are really all equal as life - I can't change you and you can't change me, but if I can at least plant a seed when you are lost, if I can just highlight the beauty of unity and the madness of conflict to you, then I know I have done what's best for all.

So know that if you are truly my friend in this life, then just as myself I will never accept that any conflicts you have are acceptable and I will always assist you to assist yourself to diffuse conflicts in peaceful ways.

Let's make this world a place where no bridges are ever burnt down again.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 26 Jan 2020, 22:55

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... table.html

Procrastination, the action of delaying or postponing something which is something we have all expercined at certain moments. It might be putting off your housework, maybe too many snoozes on your alarm before work, or trying to avoid contacting someone because what you need to tell them is uncomfortable.

Maybe you are delaying learning something new that you must learn, or constantly saying to yourself "I will stop tomorrow" with some kind of addiction to alcohol/drugs.

This delay is always deadly, it is like being trapped in a swamp where the more you fight the more you fall into it, it is like super glue where the longer you leave it the harder it gets to make a move to do what must be done. It's like we purposely blind ourselves to what is here in favour of some form of energy as entertainment usually being as we are pre-programmed as energy machines.

While I have corrected a lot of areas in my life around procrastination, particularly in relation to things that involve physical effort, I have developed an enjoyment of acting immediately when it comes to any kind of physical effort task.

Yet I still notice many areas of my life where I react in my mind to something that needs to be done, I go into Fear and Ego by purposely distracting myself within entertainment to avoid facing and completing something.

For example this past week i have to make some adjustments to some contracts before I can complete a business partnership with someone - amazing how I wrote it down, "do contracts today" but did i do that? No I didn't, Instead when I got home at the end of each day for the whole week I did everything but work on my contracts.

It's probably an hour or so of work tops, but I just kept giving in to procrastination all week around these contracts, the most usual justification in my mind would be "Well i've had a long busy day, so i'm allowed to chill in the evening now, and there probably won't be much money from correcting these specific contracts so I will get to those contracts tomorrow".

The thing that is funny about that which keeps me in an endless cycle is the fact that everyday is a busy day for me with many tasks to complete, which means that all im saying with the above thought is that every single day I can allow myself to give in to this excuse, this justification to not get things done, I have created a door that I can always open to escape facing what's here, which is unacceptable.

The first time I became this procrastination that I can recall was when I was about 10 years old, I can remember playing computer games in my bedroom, I was getting deeply into the game I think it was Metal Gear Solid, but then my mum came in and asked me to clean my bedroom, I said yes to her and then every 20 minutes or so my mum would come back in and ask again, her voice getting noticeably more annoyed.

I knew what I was doing, trying to get a reaction from my mum by pretending I cant hear her - the entertainment of the game was just so sweet and attractive to me, my mouth open in awe as I played the game and i kept thinking "let me stay in this fun a bit longer" - and the thought of facing what i need to do in this real world here seemed like such a far away, hard, boring thing I didn't want to face. Then this poisonous seed of delaying what is best for all, in separation of myself began to take root within and as me.

These patterns never assist me, so I have to uproot all of this shit out of me in order to manifest my true potential and live what's best for all -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to delay the inevitable in various moments where I have to get something done that needs to be done, just so I can spend an extra few minutes in my mind entertaining myself with some futile quick sugar rush of fun energy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that every moment I delay what needs to done, is a moment where I become weaker, more turgid as the glue of the procrastination sets harder and harder - I realise that the quicker I breathe and act to get things done, then the stronger I become where the moments of delay become non existent which is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to something new I have to learn which will benefit me and thus all life in fear, as doubting myself that I can actually effectively do that, which will not assist me so I end this.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry at myself when I procrastinate, instead of taking self-responsible action by removing the justifications that allowed me to procrastinate in the first place.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise the consequence of procrastination is having to rush doing it later before the actual deadline, which is then where I'm rushing and more likely to make mistakes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react in fear to the thought of stopping some entertaining addiction patterns in complete self-dishonesty, when in reality I know that the sooner the addiction to anything is stopped here from a clear self-honest starting point then that is always what's best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to completely disregard my own written word "do the contracts" as if what I wrote was not worthy of being written down in the first place, which is insane.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that if I don't trust myself to to always commit to my own words to do what's best immediately without hesitation or delay, then I cannot be trusted with life until I make sure that no matter what is written, no matter what must be done, that it is done with immediacy, because something that is best for all must be implemented immediately and any delay is actually abuse.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the thought "I don't want to face it now" is always ego.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when I am delaying doing something, that this unconsciously feeds into the mind all humans to accept the same and it is this acceptance of delay that is the exact reason why the world is the way it is, why we are so ignorant and slow to respond to the horrific things that need to be stopped in this world, procrastination is the root of evil, you know what they say - idle hands are the devils play things.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when I allow myself to delay doing something, I believe I always have time to do it later, when in reality we are always running out of time everyday to get done what needs to be done in our short lives, so it is nothing but an abusive disrespect to time to procrastinate in self interest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath that procatstination is always based in self-interest, because every moment I procrastinate is a moment I am saying that it is ok to disregard doing what must be done here in favour of entertaining myself first which is unacceptable in any breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself give myself a justification to delay doing something everyday from a backlog of justifications to delaying various things - I realise these justifications will continue to exist until I stand up within and as them one by one until there is no backlog of justifications that I hold onto.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto memories of when I was a child delaying cleaning my room because of selfishly wanting to stay in never never land of the computer game where I can have no responsibility for what is happening in this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that every moment I procrastinate is where I am wanting to hide from my responsibilities, trying to remain that child playing computer games in separation of myself as the physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to hide from my responsibilities where the consequence of stagnation occurs, so I take self-responsibility to align this fuck up.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify procrastination in moments when I believe there will not be much money I get from doing something, which only speaks to greed, so I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as greed through being lazy about doing my contracts as I don;t think much money will come from these specific contracts.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to purposely spite those that put a lot of faith in my potential, by thinking and participating with the thoughts - "Why are you saying I have a lot of potential, I'm nothing special and I will show you know by purposely not living up to my potential by being lazy."

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as someone who deserves to be lazy about most things after work because of "how much I have been through in my life to get here" and because of "how hard I work" which is a definition that is based in the separation of self-martyrdom and so does not support me in living what's best for all, so I stop.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that every day I delay something is a day where I might end up being dead the next day and will have not completed what needs to be done before I die, which could have the consequence of leaving a message behind that not completing your mission is ok - I do not want to pass that message onto future generations.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to procrastinate these contracts any further, so as and when i see my mind next trying to avoid doing that this week, I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to participate with the thought to delay, I stick to my breathing and get it done, I continue to breathe anytime I have to do any business contracts, until no more thoughts come up in these situations.

I commit myself to investigate and correct all areas of my life where procrastination still exists, because in self-honesty the removal of all procrastination from my life will only assist me in living what is best for all life.

I commit myself to exposing the abusive consequences of procrastination and those who try to defend their procrastination as a strength, when it is clear abuse.

I commit myself to creating a world where proctarstion no longer exists and where relaxation does not come until the mission is complete, but no delay is spent in getting the mission done first - humanity would be so effective if we removed laziness from this world, which would only assist us to creating Heaven on Earth sooner.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 02 Feb 2020, 23:56

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... ntent.html

Never forget when you are a polarising figure, someone outspoken, someone who questions the ego, there is always going to be people who feel positively about you and some who feel negatively about you, this is the consequence you have to accept.

Then if there is other reasons people have to dislike you then the negative feelings can be more intense, more malicious. If someone reacts negatively to your age, your race, your money, your family, your friends, your lifestyle, your principles then you cannot control any of that.

Then when someone who has these malicious intentions towards you, never forget that if anything happens to them, if they get sick, get physically hurt or lose something, they will look for any opportunity to blame you, to paint you as some monster, to try and incite a hoard to burn you at the stake.

It's never easy to know that anyone out there wants to cause you severe harm financially, physically or both, because I have had some threats of harm recently. Its a bad feeling to have, but all I know is that I have never had anything to hide from anyone, my life story is known to many and it's been a long journey for me to become the man I am today, a man that never intentionally harms anyone, a man that gives without looking for reward as im only interested in helping people improve their life.

I know I am a controversial character, I know I can get people going with words and I am by no means perfection, but no matter what you hear about me from those that love me or those that hate me, of those that are indifferent I only ask that you make your own judgment of what kind of person I am.

Those who have known me all my life know what kind of person I am, they know the supportive and caring person I truly am, these people care for me unconditionally and me for them - But of course anyone who has malicious intentions towards me in anyway, I cannot change how you feel, but i do understand why you feel this way, and I truly hope that we can fix any issues because peaceful resolution is always what's best for all anytime an altercation arises in our life.

Nobody can change what they have done, all I can do is make sure that I keep walking creating myself as what's best for all and so worrying about the malicious intentions of others towards me will never benefit me to be the best version of myself -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that some people want to cause me harm because they feel I have caused an injustice to them, regardless of the fact that I know I never intend to physically harm anyone in life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise sometimes how quickly people can react to my words in malice, because it may come across too direct, honest, sarcastic, rude etc.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that telling someone the truth of my thoughts about them positive or negative is a good thing, when in reality everyone loves a positive comment, but whenever you tell someone the bad feelings you have about them, this can cause a person to physically attack you.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel sad about the fact that some people want to paint me as a horrible person, that I am some kind of a thug, a monster, when in reality my training, my life experience, my principles, mean that it is not possible for me to attack anyone, I only ever defend myself if I am physically attacked first.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise how much some people can hate you if you accidentally hurt them more than you initially realised after they attacked you first.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to carry shame about any physical pain I cause anyone, even when i didn't intend this pain, I can remember the first time feeling like this when I was about 11 and I accidently hurt my friends ankle badly in a football match - but I realise that while initial shame is understandable, because if you imagine accidently standing on your dog's foot and breaking a bone in their foot, initial shame is understandable, but carrying this shame for the rest of your life will only keep you in a self-sabotaging depressed state which does not benefit anyone.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to actually have a physically uncomfortable feeling in my stomach when i know someone has serious ill will towards me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sometimes have paranoid expectation that if someone dislikes me enough, they could automatically plot and scheme to see me burn, to get me hurt, stabbed, shot, locked up, maimed and smear my name in the dirt.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that once someone dislikes me, that they will just automatically dislike me forever without ever extending a handshake of peace - realise I cannot change how others feel about me and you never truly know when a person can realise the futility of conflict with anyone.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to carry any reactions about the malicious intentions of others, so as and when I see myself getting uncomfortable about how bad someone might feel about me, I stop and breathe, I realise that these uncomfortable reactions only limit me, so I breathe and keeping doing so until there is no more thoughts that come up.

I commit myself to showing that all malicious intentions in this world, must be met with peaceful intentions because it is what's best for all.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 09 Feb 2020, 23:54

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... riend.html

It's not something to ever fear, yet it is something you always have to aware of in your social circles in life, those who you may believe are your friends - but in reality while your intentions and starting point of the friendship may be clear with someone - their intentions/starting point could be abusive.

Smiling in your face, taking advantage of your giving nature, liking things they do with you, liking things they get from you, but not really liking you - and when it suits them, they will forget everything you have done with them and they will look to stab you in spite in thought and deed.

It's always disappointing to be let down by someone you thought cared about you, but when humans are programmed to be creatures of self-interest and deception it is not surprising.

You will alway find out who are your real friends when some form of controversy arises, when you change something about yourself and in these moments it's important to not react, to never be surprised when someone's true feelings about you surface - in the most testing of moments, these people will reveal that they always never cared, they always wanted to see you fall, but have simply been laying in wait for a clear opportunity to strike as every snake does.

I reacted in extreme disappointment towards someone I thought was a friend recently, which I have done before and this pattern doesn't assist me. I was also disappointed in myself for not spotting this persons Jealousies, Judgements and Blames etc towards me.

I know what a real unconditional friendship looks like - two people that support each other in various ways to be the best version of themselves, someone who will praise or challenge you in person about any beneficial or questionable decisions you make in life, someone who will never try to harm you in your face or behind your back in thought or deed.

If your not sure about your friendship with someone you know, I suggest testing your friendship by stopping something you like doing with them, something you may feel defines the friendship, see if they change how they treat you. If they start showing a new abusive face you haven't seen towards you before, then you know it was always a fake friendship.

If not then life will eventually expose them to you anyway, because whenever there is a moment where you are about to fall off a cliff - they will grab your hand to stop you from falling, just to be able to smile in your face before they dig in their claws and throw you off the cliff like Scar does to Mufasa in the Lion King.

You never know someone until you really know them, so I will stay aware of fake friends and clear my reactions should anymore arise in my life -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react in extreme disappointment when someone shows themselves to be a fake friend, when really if i had been paying closer attention to the design of the friendship in common sense, then I would have spotted the toxic intentions earlier.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not to realise that if no solid foundations are put in place at the start of the friendship to agree to support each other unconditionally to be the best, then that will always leave the door open for a starting point of separation, where abuse will seep into the friendship.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath that just because I have a clear starting point with a friend, does not mean that they do, no matter how much I try to convince myself they do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to trust someone is my friend, even when I have spotted their deception with others before and instead of paying attention to this, I simply acted as if i was blind to this and instead focused on the things i like about their character in self-dishonesty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that just because I like some part of a person's character, that doesn't justify ignoring their abuse or mean they will actually be a real friend.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be honest with myself about the reality of some of my friendships in life, when I even see a hint of toxic intentions in someone I cannot allow myself to act like it is not there, because this is how one can get poisoned as a consequence in the future.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not always realise there is a real difference between someone who likes something about you and someone who really likes you unconditionally.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that you can never expect trust from another, because real trust is self-trust. Trust is not given to others it is lived as self, so when one lives as self--trust, then this is where I can trust myself with life in totality and thus trust myself to only develop friendships of real value and worth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be disappointed in myself whenever someone shows themselves to be a fake friend, because I know that If i had actually been more aware here as this breathe I would have seen the potential form harm sooner. I realise that this disappointment does not assist me in living what's best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that a fake friend will never really put themselves in your shoes, they will always judge you from their own experience as an observer, as god which is ego in complete separation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that fake friends will never stab you in the back when they know they can get something from you they like such as money, sex, knowledge - but when they feel they cant get it as often or as much as they want in self-interest, then they will snake strike you.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that relationships based on shifting sand, based on separation is the reason we have a world of abuse, because everyone is pretending to support each other when in reality everyone is in competition with each other, which results in a world of distrust, spite and conflict.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath that just because someone says they are my friend, that doesn't mean they are not actually competing with me, because they are reacting to some part of my character negatively.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that a fake friend will always claim to be my friend when asked, but in reality in the secret mind they are actually a wolf in sheep's clothing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as not being a trusting person based on being let down by many in my life, but in reality this is self-dishonesty because while I say to others I don't trust people easily, in reality I actually do, because of desiring to have as many friends as possible.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to have as many friends of possible, when I realise that throwing a wide net with no set guidelines will always catch some toxic fish - it is best for all to take the time to actually tailor quality within my friendships first and foremost, not quantity.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to react in disappointment when someone shows they are a fake friend, I realise that I cannot control what others do and If I don't take the proper care to build friendships of worth fake friends will always come again. So as and when I see my mind having thoughts of disappointment towards someone who i thought was a friend, I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to interact with these thoughts as in doing so would only continue a pattern of separation, so i breathe and continue to do so until there is no more disappointment when someone who I could have spotted earlier if i applied more common sense shows they are a fake friend.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to ignore even the most subtle indication of abusive intent towards me I see in someone who is claiming to be my friend.

I commit myself to exposing fake friendships in life, through living as an example of real friendship as myself, through having a clear starting point with myself and with all my friends, where I only accept treating others as I would like to be treated, with true respect and honour.

I commit myself to living the realisation that humanity must develop a real friendship with themselves, with all life and until we can put ourselves in the shoes of all life, we will never change this world to what's best for all.

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”