Marleys Journey To Life

Place your Blogs Here
Marley Dawkins

Re: Marleys Journey To Life

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... known.html

When you think about making new friends, starting new work, or what the world will look like in 5 years from now, do you have a fear reaction? Or do you immediately breathe deeply, remain stable and smile? Or do you exist in self-dishonesty of having a fear reaction but telling yourself its just that you "prefer things you know"

Fear of the unknown is a fascinating point, I have found that in the past before walking my process of self-honesty that I would routinely feed into this point - why? Well I was fearing facing myself, because when there are areas of who we allow ourselves to be that is not clear, or is unknown to us then inevitably we react to new things in our external world that brings up the fear of the unknown.

Its also the point of control, I have found in the past, fearing not having control for example when a person deliberates over whether to start in a new job or not - as the ego is impatient and always wants to control everything now not later, the ego knows what it knows here, it is comforted to know where the energy is coming from, but when something was unknown to my ego, the fear of where my ego will get its energy from came up. But I considered - how can it be possible to live whats best for all if I don't take self-responsibility to investigate/correct ALL that's here? I realised it is not.

There is also that definition and acceptance of polarity in relation to the word unknown that must be checked from what I have seen in my self-introspection/correction on this point through the years - where when the word unknown is spoken/written if there is an immediate split of the unknown is "bad", and the known is "good", where I am constantly bouncing back and forth in complete separation of myself, then I knew I was fucked and needed to take self-responsibility to change this.

What else am I saying by accepting fear of the unknown? That I can be brainwashed by new people/things, that I don't trust myself here and will much rather doubt myself and thus equally doubt and have a negative experience towards the world around me in relation to what is unknown to me, because what if I lose control of myself in this new unknown thing? What if I lose a part of me?

Amazing that we can believe that fearing the unknown can protect us in someway, that it is good for us to fear whats not known - when in reality it is through humanity individually and collectively fearing the unknown that maintains rape, war and poverty as capitalism - because through the acquiescence to build a system that is best for all life as me here, which is unknown and thus "bad" we believe instead that apparently maintaining the current system in self-interest through fearing something new/different/unknown is "good" while life suffers - its fucked up.

The first time I remember experiencing the fear of the unknown was when I was starting school for the first time being uncertain about who my classmates would be, who the teacher would be etc. Then the system around me growing up was also telling me through adults words/behavior and films/media, that fearing the unknown is a safe way to be and from here layers continued to add through the years, until I started walking my journey to life.

I still have points where I need to be more self-honest, where I still fear the unknown, where I know I am not walking completely effectively here as breathe in every moment - yet I have still seen that due to the fact that I am aware of who I am here, I am clear on what my strengths/weaknesses are and because I have faced and walked through many points of pre-programming in my life, that when someone/something comes into my world who is clearly fearing the unknown about something, I do not react as I once would have.

When there is something new which is brought to my attention, I immediately will investigate and cross reference instead of making assumptions based in the fear of the unknown. I do not allow myself to avoid what is unknown to me, meaning I allow myself to take self-responsibility for everything that's here, there is no shadow inside myself or this world that I will not shine a light on and face.

Fearing the unknown is not supportive, the unknown does not need to affect us, because no matter what changes we make externally in our life, without self-change first nothing actually changes - so if I stand as whats best for all life, then I know I will still be here breathing no matter what black hole I jump into, so why fear the unknown? What would happen if all humans in this world all embraced the unknown throughout our lives in every way? Then we would have a world where all things would be known to all beings, because effective learning only occurs when we embrace the unknown, what we do not know and what we know we must build into ourselves.

These statements have and do continue to assist me -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the unknown.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that embracing the unknown in every breath is the map and road to self-perfection.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that fear of the unknown makes sure that a person never will reach their true potential.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as self-dishonesty through fearing the unknown while telling myself that I just "prefer things I know" which is a justification not to change to whats best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist in dishonesty by telling others I am not afraid to try new things, but that I just prefer things I know well as an excuse to not explore what it is they are presenting to me the same way I do inside myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath that when fear of the unknown exists, then effective learning is not possible - because in order for anything to become known I have to embrace unknown information, embrace making mistakes, being an apprentice as I navigate and build new waters.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that anytime I react negatively as fear towards the unknown, that it is indicating that there are areas of myself that in self-honesty I fear facing here and that I am projecting onto something in my external world that is unknown.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that through accepting fear of the unknown I am directly saying I fear not having control, not having the "immediate cheat" to the "knowing energy" which indicates I am possessed by ego, by the idea that the ability to control things within and as my safe known patterns is who I am, when really this is an illusion in complete separation from physical reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself through things I know here, the things that I can control and get my immediate energy from, instead of realizing that when I die all these limited things I define myself through will not be coming with me as the sound of life - I realise that the certainty of death is one of the greatest supports for me to not ever need to fear investigating/correcting any part of myself or this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that embracing the unknown doesn't mean I have to jump into everything all at once, but just that I have an inquisitive curiosity, step by step into all things not known to me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when I am fearing the unknown I am basically saying I have not come to terms with the reality of death, and it is the death process which clearly shows every being that fear of the unknown must always be faced in the end regardless of how we feel and how much we delay.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear of being labelled stupid, being vulnerable, making mistakes whenever I allow fear of the unknown.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame a new thing in my life for why I fear interacting with it, when really its just because I fear interacting with myself and finding new realisations that push me to live whats best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create and connect a polarity friction to the words Unknown and Known, where I define the known as "good" and the unknown as "bad" bouncing back and forth in separation of myself, thus feeding into the separation of all life on this point which is unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I could be brainwashed by something unknown, that I could lose my identity in someway and so its "better" to stay in the known realms.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not live self-trust in every breath whenever I am fearing the unknown, because I am saying that I doubt my ability to process what I find in the unknown, that I "don't know" If I will be able to take self-responsibility when I jump into a new area of myself and this world, as if living whats best for all life is subjective, when it is obviously not.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt that I can live whats best for all life in every moment because it is not known to me or humanity generally and so I doubt anything beneficial can come from embracing the unknown which is bullshit.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe fear of the unknown protects me in someway, when really that belief is simply my ego defending itself from potentially "losing something" it defines as important and having to change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto memories growing up of fearing the unknown of my first day at school, then allowing so many films and statements from adults to bolster the idea trough the years that its "safe" to fear the unknown when really its in reverse, because fearing the unknown keeps me limited as a tiny piece of unstable consciousness unaware of whats here in totality, which is saying that I prefer not really knowing myself or my world, which is definitely not a safe way to live as whats best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to always take the "safer" way out based on the past, which I have been trusting more then myself as life here, which is fucked up.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath that it is through fearing the unknown that actually maintains the extreme abuses to life that occur everyday as rape, war and starvation in this world - because we need to create a new unknown system of life support to end abuse on earth, so I must embrace the unknown in order to live as whats best for all life as me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that living the statement - investigate all things and only keep whats best leaves no room for fearing the unknown, so I do not accept this.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify any form of fearing the unknown within and as me because it is a justification to not face/correct myself and just feed into abuse which is unacceptable.

I commit myself to living the realisation that fearing the unknown is not supportive, but purely counterproductive in living whats bets for all life.

I commit myself to being honest with myself when there is any fear of the unknown, to not paint it as something else, feed into it or avoid it - I take it on here, sticking to breathing.

I commit myself to change fear of the unknown to inquisitive curiosity.

I commit myself to embracing the unknown as the road map to self-perfection that it is.

I commit myself to stop using the fear of the unknown to justify not taking self-responsibility for any part of me as this world that exists here.

Marley Dawkins

Re: Marleys Journey To Life

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... -fomo.html

In my last blog I wrote about the point of fearing the unknown and this is sort of a continuation from that but rather looking at the opposite end of the scale being the fear of missing out or FOMO for short.

It's a common term within the world of trading and is known to not be a great idea as a starting point for investing into stocks/commodities/crypto etc.

Equally so as a life principle, because whenever my starting point of interacting with anything is because I am afraid of being left out, afraid of missing something great - then I am not being self-honest I am accepting separation of myself as the mind.

Within the starting point of fearing missing out, I am rash, not here but instead in the hereafter, unstable, I am acting in self-interest, I am highlighting my own inadequacies, I do not utilise common sense, I do not consider whats best for all - all I am thinking about is various thoughts where I imagine how great it will be for me when I get/do this thing and how much I will regret it if I don't get it/do it.

Its like a form of self-accepted peer pressure, a reassurance that what I am doing is right - when really we are essentially cracking under the weight of "what everyone else is doing" without considering if it is actually beneficial to all parts. Within this starting point we essentially cannot be self-directive, we are essentially allowing ourselves to be brainwashed and directed by the energy of hype.

From what I can recall I first experienced this in my life when I was about 7 and there was this game called Pogs which became popular at school really quickly, now I didn't really enjoy the game as much as a I did with Marbles or Conkers - but because everyone was playing it I started trading other game items for pogs with kids and buying them as much as I could with my pocket money.

I accumulated a large amount of them, felt cool having a huge stack of all of them and being a part of the "new wave" at school - now while I convinced myself I liked the game Pogs and told everyone how much I love them, in self-honesty not only did I not enjoy the game, I was just doing it to get attention/respect from other kids. The whole point of my FOMO to get them was short lived too, because after a few months nobody at school was playing Pogs anymore.

So as a consequence I had hundreds of these Pogs which I didn't know anything about or really care about and neither did anyone else anymore so I threw them in the bin and fell into the new FOMO game thing. Layers added through the years to this and before you know it so many things in your life becomes based in the fear of missing out. I still see moments where I allow my mind to get dragged into FOMO or react to someone allowing FOMO.

Within FOMO we start doing things because everyone else is doing it essentially, because we see the excitement around something and believe that it will enhance us in someway to also jump onboard, purely based on the excitement itself.

What is not considered within FOMO, is that this is what essentially maintains system compliance and keeps poverty going - groups of humans who do not use common sense reasoning to see what actually needs our attention in this world, instead we just do what everyone else does by chasing entertainment/money for ourselves, worrying about not being in the cool new club, ignoring the real problems in this world.

Lets walk together to remove all unnecessary FOMO from our world -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear missing out.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that fear of missing out is purely self-interest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make rash and unstable decisions based on fear of missing out.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not give a fuck about anyone else as long as I get the thing I'm afraid to miss out on.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to within FOMO imagine myself on my own isolated in the cold, while those that pulled the trigger are sitting in the sun happy and of course I want to avoid that at all cost as ego.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that if I do not adhere to FOMO that I will be disregarded by others, without realising that if something is best for all life, it matters not who disregards me because its best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to tell others they should never fear missing out on something when I really I am just projecting my own reactions because I also have accepted this fear many times in my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that whenever I fold to FOMO it is showing me my own level of system compliance to whats here as a world of abuse.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am being reassured when loads of people are doing something, so it "must be right" when really in self-honesty I am allowing myself to be peer pressured into doing something I don't really understand/enjoy - you see how mask wearing is a common point of societal acceptance of FOMO currently.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that within allowing FOMO I am not here breathing as life, but rather living in complete separation as the mind where I make decisions based in regurgitation of the past. Trying to avoid the bad feelings of missing out that I have experienced in the past, which I then allow to direct my decisions for me here and lead me into the future following the thoughts, feelings and emotions of others, instead of me leading myself here free from the past, walking into the future as the breath of life as a self-directive being.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that within fearing missing out I am not directing myself but rather letting myself be directed by others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that within fearing "missing out" I am creating and feeding into an idea based in separation that I am not complete as me here, but will apparently be in the hereafter when I get this thing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create and feed into a polarity friction where I am constantly in a back and forth state in my mind in separation of here being "boring" or "not good enough" and the hereafter when I FOMO into this thing is "exciting" and a fun good time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that within allowing the fear of missing out, I am really just saying that I cannot trust myself to make my own decisions based in common sense where I can factor and live whats best for all life, therefore I "need other peoples hype" to decide for me what I should do with my life, what is apparently the "winning formula" for me, instead of what would benefit all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear regretting not doing something as a justification for why its apparently OK to FOMO into things.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe something is a good idea to do, just because everyone seems to be giving it a lot of time and focus, so "it must be good right?" without considering that humans are irrationally programmed creatures and so whenever there is lots of FOMO among a section of humanity about anything, it is most likely not going to be best for all, but just best for the ego.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be self-directive as me as lifeforce as this breath in self-honesty in every moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be brainwashed by things/people/activities outside of myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the only reason I'm chasing some experience from something, is because I am not satisfied with who I am as life here, as if the grass will be greener.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not even check if I actually enjoy this thing in self-honesty, but to just trust the "good feeling" I will apparently get when I FOMO into something.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that whenever we FOMO into anything we are missing the point that the starting point is energy and so will always die out, then the mind will again just repeat as a vampire looking for the next thing that people are draining energy from without realizing the energy is draining me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I am getting energy from something, when really this energy is draining the lifeforce out of my body because it is the mind and the pre-programs I feed that drain my body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when my starting point is to siphon some kind of good feeling energy from something, that I am actually draining the lifeforce from my own body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself through things/activities that are popular instead of standing as the tree of life as me, which is who I really am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto and value memories of FOMO even though every time I FOMO into anything it doesn't last long and doesn't benefit anyone else but the idea of me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto memories of regretting missing out on certain investments, jobs, partners throughout my life and use that as a blueprint in my mind to justify why its ok to fear missing out, when in reality this is an unacceptable blueprint to continue to abuse.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that within accepting fear of missing out in my decision making, then all I do is base my decisions and focus on what makes me feel good, instead of considering the whole and so FOMO literally directly keeps abuse existing in this world as rape, war, starvation and nature abuse.

I commit myself to train myself to understand that within the idea of "missing out" there is really nothing that is missed, because everything is here as me and when I direct myself as this breath I am methodical and thus will investigation/interact with things when I see it is best for all to do so, not based on what collective hype in humans say - investigate all thing sand only keep whats best.

I commit myself to exposing the fucked up starting point of FOMO by living as an example of not allowing this fear to taint my living and being.

I commit myself to showing that FOMO is what keeps everyone in the elite entertained/busy/distracted/blinded while life is abused in silence.

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”