Marleys Journey To Life

Place your Blogs Here
Marley Dawkins

Re: Marleys Journey To Life

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... known.html

When you think about making new friends, starting new work, or what the world will look like in 5 years from now, do you have a fear reaction? Or do you immediately breathe deeply, remain stable and smile? Or do you exist in self-dishonesty of having a fear reaction but telling yourself its just that you "prefer things you know"

Fear of the unknown is a fascinating point, I have found that in the past before walking my process of self-honesty that I would routinely feed into this point - why? Well I was fearing facing myself, because when there are areas of who we allow ourselves to be that is not clear, or is unknown to us then inevitably we react to new things in our external world that brings up the fear of the unknown.

Its also the point of control, I have found in the past, fearing not having control for example when a person deliberates over whether to start in a new job or not - as the ego is impatient and always wants to control everything now not later, the ego knows what it knows here, it is comforted to know where the energy is coming from, but when something was unknown to my ego, the fear of where my ego will get its energy from came up. But I considered - how can it be possible to live whats best for all if I don't take self-responsibility to investigate/correct ALL that's here? I realised it is not.

There is also that definition and acceptance of polarity in relation to the word unknown that must be checked from what I have seen in my self-introspection/correction on this point through the years - where when the word unknown is spoken/written if there is an immediate split of the unknown is "bad", and the known is "good", where I am constantly bouncing back and forth in complete separation of myself, then I knew I was fucked and needed to take self-responsibility to change this.

What else am I saying by accepting fear of the unknown? That I can be brainwashed by new people/things, that I don't trust myself here and will much rather doubt myself and thus equally doubt and have a negative experience towards the world around me in relation to what is unknown to me, because what if I lose control of myself in this new unknown thing? What if I lose a part of me?

Amazing that we can believe that fearing the unknown can protect us in someway, that it is good for us to fear whats not known - when in reality it is through humanity individually and collectively fearing the unknown that maintains rape, war and poverty as capitalism - because through the acquiescence to build a system that is best for all life as me here, which is unknown and thus "bad" we believe instead that apparently maintaining the current system in self-interest through fearing something new/different/unknown is "good" while life suffers - its fucked up.

The first time I remember experiencing the fear of the unknown was when I was starting school for the first time being uncertain about who my classmates would be, who the teacher would be etc. Then the system around me growing up was also telling me through adults words/behavior and films/media, that fearing the unknown is a safe way to be and from here layers continued to add through the years, until I started walking my journey to life.

I still have points where I need to be more self-honest, where I still fear the unknown, where I know I am not walking completely effectively here as breathe in every moment - yet I have still seen that due to the fact that I am aware of who I am here, I am clear on what my strengths/weaknesses are and because I have faced and walked through many points of pre-programming in my life, that when someone/something comes into my world who is clearly fearing the unknown about something, I do not react as I once would have.

When there is something new which is brought to my attention, I immediately will investigate and cross reference instead of making assumptions based in the fear of the unknown. I do not allow myself to avoid what is unknown to me, meaning I allow myself to take self-responsibility for everything that's here, there is no shadow inside myself or this world that I will not shine a light on and face.

Fearing the unknown is not supportive, the unknown does not need to affect us, because no matter what changes we make externally in our life, without self-change first nothing actually changes - so if I stand as whats best for all life, then I know I will still be here breathing no matter what black hole I jump into, so why fear the unknown? What would happen if all humans in this world all embraced the unknown throughout our lives in every way? Then we would have a world where all things would be known to all beings, because effective learning only occurs when we embrace the unknown, what we do not know and what we know we must build into ourselves.

These statements have and do continue to assist me -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the unknown.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that embracing the unknown in every breath is the map and road to self-perfection.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that fear of the unknown makes sure that a person never will reach their true potential.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as self-dishonesty through fearing the unknown while telling myself that I just "prefer things I know" which is a justification not to change to whats best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist in dishonesty by telling others I am not afraid to try new things, but that I just prefer things I know well as an excuse to not explore what it is they are presenting to me the same way I do inside myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath that when fear of the unknown exists, then effective learning is not possible - because in order for anything to become known I have to embrace unknown information, embrace making mistakes, being an apprentice as I navigate and build new waters.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that anytime I react negatively as fear towards the unknown, that it is indicating that there are areas of myself that in self-honesty I fear facing here and that I am projecting onto something in my external world that is unknown.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that through accepting fear of the unknown I am directly saying I fear not having control, not having the "immediate cheat" to the "knowing energy" which indicates I am possessed by ego, by the idea that the ability to control things within and as my safe known patterns is who I am, when really this is an illusion in complete separation from physical reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself through things I know here, the things that I can control and get my immediate energy from, instead of realizing that when I die all these limited things I define myself through will not be coming with me as the sound of life - I realise that the certainty of death is one of the greatest supports for me to not ever need to fear investigating/correcting any part of myself or this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that embracing the unknown doesn't mean I have to jump into everything all at once, but just that I have an inquisitive curiosity, step by step into all things not known to me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when I am fearing the unknown I am basically saying I have not come to terms with the reality of death, and it is the death process which clearly shows every being that fear of the unknown must always be faced in the end regardless of how we feel and how much we delay.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear of being labelled stupid, being vulnerable, making mistakes whenever I allow fear of the unknown.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame a new thing in my life for why I fear interacting with it, when really its just because I fear interacting with myself and finding new realisations that push me to live whats best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create and connect a polarity friction to the words Unknown and Known, where I define the known as "good" and the unknown as "bad" bouncing back and forth in separation of myself, thus feeding into the separation of all life on this point which is unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I could be brainwashed by something unknown, that I could lose my identity in someway and so its "better" to stay in the known realms.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not live self-trust in every breath whenever I am fearing the unknown, because I am saying that I doubt my ability to process what I find in the unknown, that I "don't know" If I will be able to take self-responsibility when I jump into a new area of myself and this world, as if living whats best for all life is subjective, when it is obviously not.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt that I can live whats best for all life in every moment because it is not known to me or humanity generally and so I doubt anything beneficial can come from embracing the unknown which is bullshit.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe fear of the unknown protects me in someway, when really that belief is simply my ego defending itself from potentially "losing something" it defines as important and having to change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto memories growing up of fearing the unknown of my first day at school, then allowing so many films and statements from adults to bolster the idea trough the years that its "safe" to fear the unknown when really its in reverse, because fearing the unknown keeps me limited as a tiny piece of unstable consciousness unaware of whats here in totality, which is saying that I prefer not really knowing myself or my world, which is definitely not a safe way to live as whats best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to always take the "safer" way out based on the past, which I have been trusting more then myself as life here, which is fucked up.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath that it is through fearing the unknown that actually maintains the extreme abuses to life that occur everyday as rape, war and starvation in this world - because we need to create a new unknown system of life support to end abuse on earth, so I must embrace the unknown in order to live as whats best for all life as me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that living the statement - investigate all things and only keep whats best leaves no room for fearing the unknown, so I do not accept this.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify any form of fearing the unknown within and as me because it is a justification to not face/correct myself and just feed into abuse which is unacceptable.

I commit myself to living the realisation that fearing the unknown is not supportive, but purely counterproductive in living whats bets for all life.

I commit myself to being honest with myself when there is any fear of the unknown, to not paint it as something else, feed into it or avoid it - I take it on here, sticking to breathing.

I commit myself to change fear of the unknown to inquisitive curiosity.

I commit myself to embracing the unknown as the road map to self-perfection that it is.

I commit myself to stop using the fear of the unknown to justify not taking self-responsibility for any part of me as this world that exists here.

Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... -fomo.html

In my last blog I wrote about the point of fearing the unknown and this is sort of a continuation from that but rather looking at the opposite end of the scale being the fear of missing out or FOMO for short.

It's a common term within the world of trading and is known to not be a great idea as a starting point for investing into stocks/commodities/crypto etc.

Equally so as a life principle, because whenever my starting point of interacting with anything is because I am afraid of being left out, afraid of missing something great - then I am not being self-honest I am accepting separation of myself as the mind.

Within the starting point of fearing missing out, I am rash, not here but instead in the hereafter, unstable, I am acting in self-interest, I am highlighting my own inadequacies, I do not utilise common sense, I do not consider whats best for all - all I am thinking about is various thoughts where I imagine how great it will be for me when I get/do this thing and how much I will regret it if I don't get it/do it.

Its like a form of self-accepted peer pressure, a reassurance that what I am doing is right - when really we are essentially cracking under the weight of "what everyone else is doing" without considering if it is actually beneficial to all parts. Within this starting point we essentially cannot be self-directive, we are essentially allowing ourselves to be brainwashed and directed by the energy of hype.

From what I can recall I first experienced this in my life when I was about 7 and there was this game called Pogs which became popular at school really quickly, now I didn't really enjoy the game as much as a I did with Marbles or Conkers - but because everyone was playing it I started trading other game items for pogs with kids and buying them as much as I could with my pocket money.

I accumulated a large amount of them, felt cool having a huge stack of all of them and being a part of the "new wave" at school - now while I convinced myself I liked the game Pogs and told everyone how much I love them, in self-honesty not only did I not enjoy the game, I was just doing it to get attention/respect from other kids. The whole point of my FOMO to get them was short lived too, because after a few months nobody at school was playing Pogs anymore.

So as a consequence I had hundreds of these Pogs which I didn't know anything about or really care about and neither did anyone else anymore so I threw them in the bin and fell into the new FOMO game thing. Layers added through the years to this and before you know it so many things in your life becomes based in the fear of missing out. I still see moments where I allow my mind to get dragged into FOMO or react to someone allowing FOMO.

Within FOMO we start doing things because everyone else is doing it essentially, because we see the excitement around something and believe that it will enhance us in someway to also jump onboard, purely based on the excitement itself.

What is not considered within FOMO, is that this is what essentially maintains system compliance and keeps poverty going - groups of humans who do not use common sense reasoning to see what actually needs our attention in this world, instead we just do what everyone else does by chasing entertainment/money for ourselves, worrying about not being in the cool new club, ignoring the real problems in this world.

Lets walk together to remove all unnecessary FOMO from our world -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear missing out.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that fear of missing out is purely self-interest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make rash and unstable decisions based on fear of missing out.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not give a fuck about anyone else as long as I get the thing I'm afraid to miss out on.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to within FOMO imagine myself on my own isolated in the cold, while those that pulled the trigger are sitting in the sun happy and of course I want to avoid that at all cost as ego.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that if I do not adhere to FOMO that I will be disregarded by others, without realising that if something is best for all life, it matters not who disregards me because its best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to tell others they should never fear missing out on something when I really I am just projecting my own reactions because I also have accepted this fear many times in my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that whenever I fold to FOMO it is showing me my own level of system compliance to whats here as a world of abuse.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am being reassured when loads of people are doing something, so it "must be right" when really in self-honesty I am allowing myself to be peer pressured into doing something I don't really understand/enjoy - you see how mask wearing is a common point of societal acceptance of FOMO currently.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that within allowing FOMO I am not here breathing as life, but rather living in complete separation as the mind where I make decisions based in regurgitation of the past. Trying to avoid the bad feelings of missing out that I have experienced in the past, which I then allow to direct my decisions for me here and lead me into the future following the thoughts, feelings and emotions of others, instead of me leading myself here free from the past, walking into the future as the breath of life as a self-directive being.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that within fearing missing out I am not directing myself but rather letting myself be directed by others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that within fearing "missing out" I am creating and feeding into an idea based in separation that I am not complete as me here, but will apparently be in the hereafter when I get this thing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create and feed into a polarity friction where I am constantly in a back and forth state in my mind in separation of here being "boring" or "not good enough" and the hereafter when I FOMO into this thing is "exciting" and a fun good time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that within allowing the fear of missing out, I am really just saying that I cannot trust myself to make my own decisions based in common sense where I can factor and live whats best for all life, therefore I "need other peoples hype" to decide for me what I should do with my life, what is apparently the "winning formula" for me, instead of what would benefit all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear regretting not doing something as a justification for why its apparently OK to FOMO into things.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe something is a good idea to do, just because everyone seems to be giving it a lot of time and focus, so "it must be good right?" without considering that humans are irrationally programmed creatures and so whenever there is lots of FOMO among a section of humanity about anything, it is most likely not going to be best for all, but just best for the ego.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be self-directive as me as lifeforce as this breath in self-honesty in every moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be brainwashed by things/people/activities outside of myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the only reason I'm chasing some experience from something, is because I am not satisfied with who I am as life here, as if the grass will be greener.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not even check if I actually enjoy this thing in self-honesty, but to just trust the "good feeling" I will apparently get when I FOMO into something.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that whenever we FOMO into anything we are missing the point that the starting point is energy and so will always die out, then the mind will again just repeat as a vampire looking for the next thing that people are draining energy from without realizing the energy is draining me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I am getting energy from something, when really this energy is draining the lifeforce out of my body because it is the mind and the pre-programs I feed that drain my body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when my starting point is to siphon some kind of good feeling energy from something, that I am actually draining the lifeforce from my own body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself through things/activities that are popular instead of standing as the tree of life as me, which is who I really am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto and value memories of FOMO even though every time I FOMO into anything it doesn't last long and doesn't benefit anyone else but the idea of me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto memories of regretting missing out on certain investments, jobs, partners throughout my life and use that as a blueprint in my mind to justify why its ok to fear missing out, when in reality this is an unacceptable blueprint to continue to abuse.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that within accepting fear of missing out in my decision making, then all I do is base my decisions and focus on what makes me feel good, instead of considering the whole and so FOMO literally directly keeps abuse existing in this world as rape, war, starvation and nature abuse.

I commit myself to train myself to understand that within the idea of "missing out" there is really nothing that is missed, because everything is here as me and when I direct myself as this breath I am methodical and thus will investigation/interact with things when I see it is best for all to do so, not based on what collective hype in humans say - investigate all thing sand only keep whats best.

I commit myself to exposing the fucked up starting point of FOMO by living as an example of not allowing this fear to taint my living and being.

I commit myself to showing that FOMO is what keeps everyone in the elite entertained/busy/distracted/blinded while life is abused in silence.

Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... ou-on.html

As humans currently exist, we enjoy creating and taking sides in everything that we do, this endless playing out of patterns of polarity friction as good and evil in our mind plays out projecting onto physical reality.
The is only one team of humanity here, yet in the world right now you see more "teams within teams" then ever before as we look for "heroes" to follow and "villains" to blame.

What has become clear to me during this lock down more then ever before, is that TechnoTutor and Desteni really are humanities last chance for real freedom for all life. Why do I say this? It is because the system of capitalism, this system of polarity within and without is so dominant, such a leviathan, so much considered to be the only standard by which we can apparently live.

This lock down has really shown the perfection of the matrix, how much we humans really will just accept being told what to do by the system that's here - we give our permission to the pattern of abuse to have authority, rather then standing equal to the pattern and directing ourselves as beings of true authority free from doubt, living whats best for all life.

We love to paint ourselves as victims, as helpless, as too small to make a difference, we belief that individuality/isolation is a strength to us, we want the safe rather then the risk - the points of separation you can highlight in this world are considerable, now more then ever.

I have seen within my mind how I have been reacting, blaming, competing with and judging others around the point of wearing masks vs not wearing masks. We must be careful what president we are setting with our views around masks, careful that the ego is not creeping in and tainting our starting point.

Its a really tricky point, because I am 100% certain from understanding the size/design of viruses, from growing up with a Scientist, and from years of training in various martial arts gyms - that surgical masks, training masks etc do not protect from viruses or boost athletic performance in anyway.

Surgical masks where never designed for any form of virus protection as any effective Scientist will tell you airborne viruses are far too small for any protection to occur to via surgical masks. Bacteria in liquid droplets is not how Coronavirus infects people because it is airborne, even with a special forces grade bio weapon gas mask, do not believe for a second that you are "protected" from the transmission of a virus.

Then in the world of athletics, there has long been a misconception around using training masks, where it was believed by some athletes as being a benefit to prohibit breathing during training, as a means to try and replicate high altitude training.

Now high altitude training on a huge mountain really will expand the lung capacity to breathe and increase stamina, but trying to replicate that process by using training masks actually has no training benefits. In fact the opposite is true, training masks are known to cause hyperventilation, choking yourself on carbon dioxide, which reduces lung capacity, which then can nausea, feinting, high blood pressure, cardiac issues and generally reducing the immune system which exposes the body to more ailments.

Now knowing all this and trusting my own bravery to not agree if something does not make sense - its obvious my perspective on whether or not you should wear a mask.

But within this all I have seen how my mind has been trying to fuck me in separation, creating sides around the masks. Whenever I see someone driving their car while wearing a mask, or walking down the beach wearing a mask, or when I walk into a big crowd of people anywhere and they are all wearing masks my mind has been reacting.

Thoughts coming up like "what the fuck is wrong with you?" "your outside and you still are gona wear a mask?" "why are you prohibiting your breathing?" "Do you just love being slaves?" "Why are you all scared of whats here?" "I will never wear a mask" etc etc.

What I have been realizing though is that the ego is patient, it subtly convinces us that we are the good guy, that making sides is acceptable. However, when we are self-honest bringing everything back to self, then the self-deception one is allowing becomes clear and we can adjust our starting point to be whats best for all life.

These statements assist me as they may do you if you are facing this point -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react as judgments, comparisons, blames and frustrations when I see people wearing masks in certain scenarios, instead of placing myself in the shoes of the mask wearer, where I can actually understand clearly without reaction why a person is wearing a mask.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create sides in my mind as polarity where I define mask wearers as negative and being without a mask is positive, without realising that this separation of self when allowed, results in a world around me of increasing separation among humans which is unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to psychologically turn on my fellow man into spiteful thoughts, all because of my own reactions to a persons mask.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that while mask wearing all day everyday is not supportive for the body, neither is reacting to the masks of others all the time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every here breath that while the idea of myself could not imagine wearing a mask, I see that this idea is not real because it is based in separation of myself from those who wear masks.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that creating sides in anything is a continuation of the warlike nature of man which has to be ended so that heaven on earth can be manifested.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when the starting point of a human is survival then specific "sides" will always be formulated and adhered to in order to"win the war" so the key is to change the starting point of me from survival to life support, where there is no war.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that whenever I accept separation I am saying that I accept humanity as it is currently, that we should just keep turning on each other instead of making solutions together.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath that whether a person wears a mask or not, we are all equally brothers and sisters as life and thus must work together to build a system where all life is supported to release fear as opposed to being judged for it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that because it is a mathematical certainty that TechnoTutor and Desteni must continue to succeed and grow in order for humanity to reach its true potential, that while this true, to then use this to define people who are not in Desteni or TechnoTutor as "the enemy of life" that would "obviously wear a mask" supporting the system is unacceptable limitation of my being.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define people who are not in Desteni or TechnoTutor as automatically being the "enemy of life" when there is only enemies that exist in the ego, when I forgive myself, when I stand here as this breath of life - there is no enemies that exist.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every moment that I am not here to fight with whats here, I am here to stand equal to whats here and direct it as me as each person as the one group as life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deceive myself to believe that I have "nothing in common" with someone who would wear a mask all the time - without realising that this is just ego, which always focuses on the differences between people, where as when I stand as this breath in self-honesty, I am able to direct myself to focus on the similarities and mutual ground I have with others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when a person is afraid to take a mask off, it could just be fear of death the person could be dealing with and while I have for years been stable about the point of death - when I am honest with myself I have feared death many times before in my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when I am honest with myself I see how there are moments in life where I have tried to protect myself from things in the world, in exactly the same way many mask wearers do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that many people who wear masks are not doing so because they want to, but purely out of fear of losing money, of being accused of being an abuser by others, which again we have all feared these points before when we look self-honestly at the timeline of our life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise when I'm going into separation in my mind around masks, about "how obvious" it is that they have no benefit - that there was a day that I didn't know what I know now, so why would I react to someone that doesn't know what I do?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others for believing they are a hero for wearing their masks, when equally I experience myself in my mind as a hero for not wearing a mask, when neither is true in physical reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that defining myself in my mind as a "non mask wearer" is accepting my continual judgement towards those my mind defines as "mask wearers".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as brave for not wearing a mask, when on the surface this is true, yet I realise that real bravery would certainly not be justifying the separation of myself in any form by reacting as blame to others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge people for not being self-responsible by blindly accepting fear, without realising that whenever I am accepting this process of separation in my mind, then it is me that is also not being self-responsible.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that as a self-directive being not willing to allow fear to direct my decision making for a lifetime, that I must always be clear that becoming a self-directive person is a process, so planting seeds is keep so that eventually everyone we come across in life has the potential to become self-directive.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that by separating ourselves from each other, we lack mutual grounds and context of each other as ourselves as life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others for why freedoms are getting smaller in the world, when really I blame myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to look for things to project blame on other people, so that I do not have to face my own self-sabotage of blame.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be self-honest whenever I go into blame, because I am saying that some humans are more responsible for whats here then others, when in reality we are all equally responsible for the world as it exists and thus must live as such.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when I blame I cannot see everyone's value as life force which is unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise anytime I am going into sides in my mind, I am not being self-honest, I am not here breathing and therefore cannot apply common sense to walk what is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be annoyed that many people accept limitation for all life with a smile on their face, yet when I bring it back to self, that is because secretly my mind desires the careless zombie like existence of the majority in some respects, because it is easy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to have an easy life of zombie system compliance where there is no pain but just self-interest, entertainment and letting things outside of myself make decisions for me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath that what is best for all is best for all, so there is no excuses that are valid to not face myself and live whats best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that because non mask wearers are defined by many as reckless, to then believe in my mind that this "fits me perfectly" because of defining myself as reckless at times through my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself throughout my life growing up as wild and reckless and therefore embracing anything others define as reckless.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that "I'm right" to judge mask wearers because Science is on my side, as if Scientific knowledge or any knowledge in this world would be a valid reason to accept separation when it never is.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise the logical manipulation of myself where I use my knowledge of viruses, athletics and the respiratory system of the body as a justification to define myself as a "non mask wearer" and judge "mask wearers" as stupid.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I will "never wear a mask" when in reality this is self-dishonesty, because I know that while I will not wear the mask in most situations, if a conflict/difficulty will erupt as a result of me not wearing a mask in some potential scenarios, then it will be best for all in that situation to wear a mask for a minute.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to create and fuel sides in my mind around mask wearing - so as and when I see my mind reacting to someone wearing a mask, I stop and breath, I know the energy and pattern my mind is trying to conjure, so I breathe and continue to do so until there is no more thoughts that come up and I am completely stable around someone wearing a mask.

I commit myself to exposing the pointlessness of creating sides around masks, or sides around anything, because in self-honesty there is only one family as life.

I commit myself to living solutions to fear that exists here, not adding to it.

I commit myself to living the realization that no matter who you are in this world, if I judge another for fearing losing money, fearing being accused as a bad person, fearing death - then I am not being self-honest, because when I am self-honest I have accepted all of these points before in my life, so it will never be acceptable to have reactions when others are afraid.

Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... en-me.html

Having Pain or discomfort of some sort in our physical body is interesting because I have learnt in my process that memories are stored throughout the physical body and that the location of the pain determines the memory behind it.

Yes you can get pain from walking into a door or pushing too hard in training for example, but there is also the reality I have seen that Pain can also be either when I go into the mind the body can constrict and there is pain, or when I know I'm being dishonest, that I'm suppressing something, some system that I don't want to face right now but give myself a back door which then can crystallize in certain points of the body to cause pain, which can be perhaps how the point first comes into our awareness.

I see how I have made the mind the house of pleasure and the body as the house of pain - yet also I know that if I don't feel pain, that indicates I am not in the physical body because Self-Realization is pain, this process f birthing oneself as life from the physical is a journey that will have pain.

So the past week I have had a physical tightness, like a weight right in my solar plexus/stomach area and it is interesting because the solar plexus is where Fear/Anxiety can get stuck/manifest/crystallize.

Then I spent the next few days trying to locate the point through writing, Self-Forgiveness and it is clear when I am self-honest that there are multiple points where I know I am not standing absolute which could certainly be the cause of this pain I'm having, because fear/anxiety occurs when you know you are going to repeat the pattern. Yet at the same time I know I have been making some major changes in my life over the past year and so the pain could be in relation to fear/anxiety around these changes.

Then when I was chatting with Hannah about this pain, she agreed with what I was saying that this pain could be correlated to shit I'm holding onto, or changes I'm going through, yet she also highlighted I could perhaps get some feedback from a doctor too.

It was fascinating though because I immediately started justifying why I don't need to contact a medical professional, that I will monitor the issue myself over the next few weeks, massaging it, breathing, self-forgiveness and then I will "review" if I need to speak to a doctor then.

Hannah challenged me on the point, that it makes no sense to wait 2 weeks because investigation of all options is always best, when I slowed down as breath it made sense, but initially -

I see how I was shifting into Ego and how I have done this many times in my life in relation to speaking to doctors/dentists/medical professionals where its this idea that its good to fix things myself and its bad to see the doctor.

I associate medical professionals with pain, painful memories I have growing up of talking with different doctors in relation to my mum's medical conditions. Also my mind wants to avoid facing any pain that the medical professional may impose on me, the same way how I will avoid facing the pain of releasing the major systems within and as me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to avoid speaking to a medical professional anytime I have pain in my life, due to an idea based in a polarity friction where fixing things myself is "good" and getting support from a medical professional is "bad" in complete separation of myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that while it is cool to take responsibility for issues one has, to not rely on others - it is nothing but ego to always believe you can fix issues yourself and that its reaching out for support somehow is a weakness when in reality the only weakness is this polarity I have been living, because supporting ourselves, supporting others and allowing ourselves to be supported by others is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto memories of emotional pain I experienced growing up seeing my mum in physical pain at hospital/with doctors as a justification as to why I avoid seeing doctors, without realizing that this is not supportive to me at all, because doctors have an excellent understanding of the physical body and potentially can support when there is pain, so why would it make sense to avoid that support when I'm in pain?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to avoid seeing medical professional in my outer world when I have pain, because of knowing they may have a painful solution and I am actually projecting my own avoidance of facing all forms of painful corrections I must make within and as me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that as much as the back chat in my mind wants to suppress issues rather then actually resolve them here, it is this suppression that will make sure the system does not really go away, but starts solidifying in various points in my body and consequence will come through eventually as pain.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as "not of the system" and defining doctors as the system, without realising clearly that I am still part of the system that is here exactly the same as any other human.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I know the best solution before I have cross referenced through investigating all things and only keeping whats best.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that being responsible for myself never means avoiding the support of others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that unless I am in unbearable pain, then investigating a minor pain with a doctor is pointless, when in reality early prevention is always best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give myself back doors where I am holding onto fear/anxiety, not standing absolute which very well could be stuck/manifested/crystallized in the solar plexus area.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself about avoid certain parts of pain as systems my mind doesn't want to let go of.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience fear/anxiety because of knowing I am going to repeat the pattern - I give myself permission to stand equal to and release patterns of abuse that exist.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give my authority to the pattern rather then standing as the point of authority equal to the pattern where I can actually direct myself to stop the pattern.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every here breath that this journey to life will be full of pain because Self-Realization, realizing how fucked I am and actually stopping it is a painful process.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that if I am not facing and aligning all dimensions of pain within and as me, then the pain that exists as me as this world as rape, war and starvation will continue because If I cant face/correct my own points of pain, then how can I direct the global system that is full of pain?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live in the mind as the house of pleasure and avoid the physical through defining it as the house of pain.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that If I never feel pain, then it implies I am not in the physical body but the mind entertaining myself, because this world is in pain, so when one walks in equality and oneness with the physical there will be pain currently, until we stand up individually and collectively to end all pain here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath that a virus free mind results in a virus free body.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to avoid medical professionals as an option of support when I am in physical pain, so when I see my mind trying to avoid the doctors, I stop and breathe, continuing to do so until there is no more thoughts that come up.

I commit myself to exposing the reality that fucked up shit in the mind, results in fucked up shit in the body as pain/illness.

I commit myself to showing that any being that is not in pain in this world, is not living in the physical body but is living in the "house of pleasure" as the mind.

I commit myself to learning and living to stand absolute as the breath of life.

I commit myself to being at peace with the reality that birthing myself as whats best for all life is painful and when many big changes occur in our life, pain can start developing as the mind flaps in desperation to try and get its last energy hit from the system.

I commit myself to ending all beauty as characterization and image, as beauty can only exist as life – which is always Equal – self-realization is pain, as life is currently tortured in every way by the characters/images humans became.

Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... rence.html

To know what we enjoy within partners and sex is cool, because the point of relationships and sex really is about being yourself and the other person doing the same, its enjoyable for all when this is the starting point.

Sex is a requirement of the physical body, like food, drink, sleep, pissing and shitting - yet having sex as who we are is something that all of humanity must develop. Is our sexual preference actually real? Its an interesting question, because the majority have allowed the system that's here to program them to have mind sex as evidenced by porn being the biggest internet search in humanity and mainstream content is more sexualised then ever before.

What do I mean by mind sex? I mean that when you think about sex all the time, when you get to having sex you will actually be stuck in the mind, playing out a porn film, thinking about how the sex should be going, building towards a big crescendo as a momentary orgasm based on an image - missing being here in your body expressing and enjoying yourself as a constant orgasm.

So the system that is here which we have allowed to develop has turned sexual preference into a mind fuck, where people have this idea in their mind of what is sexually attractive based on their life experience, environment, porn addictions etc.

This chasing of momentary gratification, this focusing on how perfect a person looks, as opposed to communication. This idea, this image that has developed of the "perfect sexual partner" we define ourselves by it with pride in many cases, where we believe that anything that does not match "this perfect image" does not match our sexual tastes and so is not worthy of interacting with/developing a relationship with that person even when our communication is supportive. That's a fuck up.

Like I say knowing what we enjoy is cool and there of course must be some level of attraction between two people initially, but having an image that we turn into a religion is really fucked up. For example the idea that we must always have loads of skills and things that we both like, I mean that's cool to like similar things, but not to disregard people who don't because why is it an apparent negative if we don't have everything "in common" because from my perspective if the starting point is fucked then it doesn't matter if their is similar likes, and its also just as cool when we don't have everything in common because it forces us to have to embrace new things we don't normally consider in order for the relationship to develop, which actually provides a cool expansion into new territory for both.

A friend of mine said to me this past week about communication issues with his partner and that he isn't sure about maintaining it. He told me he wishes they had more in common, he wants a partner that doesn't complain, that the sex could be a certain way and ideally the woman is of a certain physical design. I said to him OK, but sex and relationships is about your relationship with yourself expressing with another, merging and enjoying - also things in common is just that, not a defining factor of relationship success, also everyone complains sometimes, so what happens when you bring it back to self? Is it perhaps that you are saying you want a partner that is submissive to your word, that always agrees, never challenges you so that you can experience yourself as in control? Maybe its the point of being challenged that you need to build stability within or desiring to be better at challenging others.

He could see what I was saying and I also followed it up with the point of - if you met someone who complained a lot from your perspective, wasn't of the physical design you want - but she was actually the person you have the best communication/interaction with in your life and you support each other more then anyone else, why would you not build a relationship with her? Would you really allow an idea of a perfect partner to fuck that up? The ego always creates a grass is greener scenario a polarity friction within all things in this system of capitalism and none more so then in relation to sex and relationships.

I know exactly the experience he is having though, as I have been facing my sexual preferences also, we say we want to have a relationship with great sex, yet the polarity we allow as ourselves actually keeps us further away from building the reality of this relationship as whats best for all.

Do you have a strong connection with a person? Harness and strengthen it, equalize your vocabulary together, walk together, do not allow a limiting image in your head to fuck it up.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that my sexual preference is based on separation as an idea, as pictures and images I have developed through years of impulsing myself through pornography, mainstream media which is all based on mind fucking, which is abuse.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to focus on the other person within sex and relationships, on what they need to do/look like etc, as opposed to realising that in order to be best for all sex and relationships is about being myself and expressing myself from that starting point with another doing the same, merging and sharing enjoyment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that sex and relationships are actual basic needs just like any other fundamental basic need of the body such as food, water, drink etc.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not questions if the starting point of my sexual preference is actually best for all or not because I'm only interested in getting the energy that I WANT instead of considering/serving the needs of both participants in the agreement.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire sex because of not allowing myself to express myself to really enjoy the pleasure of being myself with another, where I over-calculate and think in turmoil - then having sex to try to release those energies, only to create the same fuck up all over again, needing sex to feel stable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the maximising of pleasure within sex ONLY occurs when we remove the barriers we place inside ourselves, rather then chasing momentary sugar rushes of energy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create and fuel a polarity friction within and as me, where I am always comparing what is here as not as good against this beautiful image in my mind in relation to sex, where the grass is always greener in complete separation of myself from the physical as life which is unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that when one has this starting point in relation to sex one will never be satisfied, because in the mind everything is so perfect, I can fuck for 100's of hours, I do everything so well, when in reality here as this physical body I cannot actually live up to this image in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself many times in the past to ignore how effective the communication is with another, to sabotage the interaction just because the image did not match what I was desiring, which is a complete mind fuck.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself in the past many times to do exactly what my friend was doing of believing that unless we have everything in common the sex/relationship wont work, again creating a fucked up polarity and placing responsibility on the other as opposed to living as me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that while its cool to have things in common that you both like, to use it as a benchmark of success is a mind fuck, because I realise that when we both don't have everything in common, it pushes us both to expand as beings by embracing something new that our partner likes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge someone else for not adhering to my sexual/relationship preferences, when really I'm just projecting the judgement I have towards myself for having these sexual preferences which I know in self-honesty limit my expression with another within sex/relationships/

I commit myself to exposing the difference between the limitations of sexual preference based on the mind as opposed to expressing myself as myself as the physical with another.

I commit myself to showing how the system that is currently here is designed to brainwash everyone into self-isolated mind fucking.

I commit myself to living the realisation that whether I have things in common with someone or not, if the communication is effective then it is best for all to walk together in agreement if both are willing and with clear starting points.

Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... stage.html

Do you find yourself trying to avoid interaction with others? Doubting yourself? Do you find yourself wanting attention from as many people as possible? Overconfident in yourself?
So two friends I interacted with over the past few days was interesting because of how far they are at each end of this scale - one is perhaps the most introverted people I have ever met, as he struggles extensively to start conversations with anyone even those close to him. While my other friend is very extroverted as he is always seeking attention and applause from others specifically around his athletic endeavors/heroic image.

I see how in much of my life I have experienced and lived as both these characters in a pattern of dishonesty in separation of myself as polarity - fascinating that I struck up a friendship with both of them at different times in life because they thought I represented the opposite of what they were allowing themselves to be in this respect - so one was always attracted to my confidence, seeing how I do not fear speaking with others regardless of the situation that he desires to achieve himself and my other friend has always seen me as a "silent killer" type that says nothing to people unless its important.

Its fascinating because I have found myself reacting to them both at different times lots of thoughts like - "dude why are you so fucking scared of people?" or "dude how can you be so full of your own image?"

Why do I have these kind of thoughts still come up about them? Its because I have lived as them and still have points to correct in my living in respect to this because reactions to others always shows us a mirror to ourselves here. What am I holding onto? What have I not considered? Everyday we can find new reactions/dimensions of ourselves and solutions as new ways to co-exist within responsibility, to expand through limitations express and enjoy here as life in self-honesty -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be here but rather be invisible as isolating myself from others as the mind through the idea of underestimating myself, doubting myself and humanity, where I do not have to count on or be accountable for anything here and so will not interact with others even those close to me, hiding my thoughts where I am not considering what is best for all life in complete separation of myself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to get attention from as many people as possible through the idea that I have so much worth as a hero character, where I over-exaggerate/over-estimate myself, where I have too much confidence purely from an image/idea that I should be praised in someway, that I can save people, that I am a savior as some mind fuck in dishonesty diminishing myself from being here as breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that If I doubt myself or overestimate myself as who I am, then it can be said that I am not even real, I am not here with me as me as breathe, I am here as me as systems in separation of myself which is not real - so I stop, I introspect myself to find out why, how, what, when, where I submit myself to the patterns so I can learn to be physically manifest in every breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create and fuel a polarity friction as me feeding into the unconscious of all beings here, where I bounce between two sides constantly shifting between getting attention being positive, being invisible being negative and then switching periodically to defining getting attention as negative and being invisible as positive and moving as this limitation of myself with no awareness as breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise deciding to stop being invisible or stop being on stage and expecting them to disappear is not enough, the systems keeping me in separation don't disappear because then I am not here again, within this I realise that the systems are not responsible, it is me accepting and allowing myself to only be here as these systems as thoughts, feelings, emotions, polarities and energetic experiences as consequence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise to what extent I do bonce between these two points indicating my lack of awareness, my living as the mind where all that is life is not considered or realised, but where I keep playing out whatever is animating and moving me when I know its not best for all.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to overestimate my ability to stop overestimating myself, as if its a foregone conclusion that I can correct this issue - without seeing that the only way is be specific, to be aware of how and when I participate in this character as myself and to stop participating in this character breath by breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to underestimate my ability to stop underestimating myself, thus justifying fucking around in the mind in whatever experience - not realising and seeing that everything comes back to self, its all me underestimating myself instead of admitting to myself that the only way is to stop participating in this character with awareness breath by breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare myself to others rather then just being me here as this breath living in awareness as whats best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not always specify clearly words within me in terms of what I mean, the context of the words - who am I in relation to these words? How can I live this word as whats best for all? But rather just allowing me to be possessed by words, accepting words to animate and control me according to whatever point I am allowing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise/admit how much fear I am holding onto whenever I am doubting/overestimating myself and my ability to stop without considering that I can observe, investigate and question myself about these patterns to decrypt my encrypted mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that its always practical to write down each pattern of doubt/overestimation anytime they occur, so I can clearly see what is real/what supports me and what exists in my mind as an illusion as pre-programs I believe to be me, so I can get to WHATS REAL.

I stop all the patterns that move within me until I am full here as the breath of life.

I stop reactions, thoughts, feelings, emotions, polarities and energetic experiences that come up around my friends through self-introspection, self-forgiveness and self-corrective application of breathing.

I stop participating in justifications of holding onto being invisible or overestimating myself and fear about who I am.

I commit myself to investigating self-doubts/self-exaggeration in specificity so as and when I see my mind having these points come up, I stop and breathe I acknowledge that pattern see who I am within it and stick to breathing willing myself with each breath to stop participation until there is no more thoughts that come up.

Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... -real.html

From my perspective it is one of the first things I experienced in my journey of self-realization to Life - Shame. The reason being is because it is so overwhelming initially to see exactly what I have allowed, what Humanity has allowed collectively and then as the self-judgments come up you soon realize that you never actually had REAL shame before walking this process in fact.

I realized this as I started re birthing myself as life, that I was beginning to feel in a real physical way that I never had done before, being truly ALIVE - yet when I was purely existing as the illusion of CONsciousness I felt no shame.

It becomes clear that it is humanities lack of REAL shame about what we individually and collectively accept and allow, which enables the system of abuse as it exists to continue. It is lack of REAL shame that keeps us from making any substantial attempt to change the world to the benefit of all life here.

In my experience if there is no REAL shame here, then there can be no REAL Change as shame is an actual real time indicator of where I am now in my process. How do you know when Shame is real or not? Well real shame is a physical realization the first real feeling, that will remain here WITH me until I actually stop bullshitting myself and change for real - Real Shame is a harrowing experience that nobody enjoys staying within, so you move to change or die so to speak, yet one must be careful with the illusion of change as suppression within this.

When is shame fake? When it is system Shame, fleeting, the shame the system uses to keep one enslaved. System shame is not paying your debts, where you get blacklisted to force you to shame, which is not real shame, it is clearly control. It is the same as a parent forcing a child into submission to fall in line to the system of slavery, which is why ineffective parents do not teach real shame to their kids, only the shame of slavery. In this capitalist system of haves and have not's, the parent has NO SHAME which in turn causes them to train their kids to be shameless, stealing from their own children the gift of life itself.

When you cheat on someone and the shame you feel when you get caught, is NOT REAL - because if it was REAL SHAME it most certainly would have prevented you from cheating in the first place. Why does someone with bulimia throw up? No shame, just self-interest. The regret/shame felt after throwing up is not real, its the mind, the ego preparing to throw up again - where as real SHAME would have stopped the cyclical indulgence of self-interest.

The ego fears shame extensively which is why so many things in the system are designing to keep us away from real shame - to prevent, distract and entertain us away from REAL SHAME because it has the power to END Ego - everything of the system here Religion, Spirituality, Politics, The Education system, Hollywood and the core of the Capitalistic money system itself is designed to prevent Shame.

An example of fake shame came up for me just yesterday in fact - I was watching UFC and after Khabib won he retired mentioning his fathers recent passing being a big part of the decision, I got teary eyed listening to him discuss this, its like I often experienced myself lost growing up without a father, which manifested in criminality extensively throughout teenage years and I went well off the rails in my process after Bernard and my Grandfather died in a close period of time - so I was projecting my experience onto Khabib's, that "surely he feels lost without his father".

Then I started judging myself for getting teary eyed, judging myself as I realized that I have had NO REAL SHAME about the adoration/deification I have had for Bernard and my Grandfather in my life, especially after they both died so close to each other, both of whom I saw as my father - and NO REAL SHAME about the destructive thoughts I have had towards my own father for much of my life - that I have had NO REAL SHAME about my relationship with my son and his mother - that all of these experiences are justified.

Yet I have always seen and continue to see in my process that REAL SHAME is the key to freedom, the key to inner silence, the key to self-forgiveness, the key to self-honesty, the key to intimacy, the key to love, the key to life - so know that if you need another to tell you how shameful you are, if you do not have shame of your own volition, then you are lost as you have essentially lost the gift of life.

Self-forgiveness is crucial in this, as it will peel back the layers of pre-programmed Self-Deception in our minds which will reveal real shame HERE - then process starts, where we WILL be Reborn as the sound of Life.

Lets continue to walk no matter what -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not truly understand the difference between System Shame and REAL SHAME.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be overwhelmed at the start of my process by the shameful realisation of what I and humanity have allowed to manifest here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that before I started walking my process I never actually had REAL SHAME, because I would only continue to act in self-interest as the ego to abuse again, trying to avoid real shame where I know I would be forced to change to whats best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live as the illusion of CONsciosuness where there is no real shame.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath that as real shame comes up from peeling back layers through self-forgiveness, that this is where one can truly begin to feel FOR REAL.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that it is Humanities collective lack of shame that keeps the current system of abuse in place.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that it is the lack of REAL shame that keeps us from making any substantial attempt to change the world in a beneficial way for all life - a Monarchy of Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that if there is no REAL shame here, then there can be no REAL Change as shame is an actual real time indicator of where I am now in my process and what I still need to correct.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to at times forget so to speak that the first real feeling in my process, was the experience of REAL SHAME and that this will remain here WITH me until I actually stop bullshitting myself and change for real in relation to any point of pre-programming I allow myself to participate with.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in system shame.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience real shame but then try to suppress the feeling and deceive myself that I have really changed a point when really I haven't - which is always evidenced by feedback such as my experience with the point surrounding Khabibs father.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get energy from system shame, which is control where I can justify away my abuse knowing full well in self-honesty that real shame would have stopped the cycle of indulgence in self-interest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the ego fears real shame extensively, because of knowing that it is a destroyer of ego, which is why everything in the system is designed to keep us away from real shame.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be ashamed of my past.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to know that I have not walked through every point of my pre-programming effectively, because shame is still WITH me here, yet it is cool to verify that change is occuring step by step through the years, because if I wasn't there never be any shame.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto the experience of system shame in relation to specific points.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project my own inadequacies around the word father onto Khabib, justifying his retirement after the death of his father as valid on those grounds alone.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire/imagine/define my father as dead in my mind throughout my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for crying, judge myself for having NO REAL SHAME about deifying Bernard and my Grandfather after they passed, when this deification only kept me in complete separation of myself, where for years after their passing just like religion and system love, I had "no value" without them here - so I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deify Bernard and my Grandfather after their passing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have NO REAL SHAME about the destructive angry thoughts I have had about my father for majority of my life, that they are justified because "he left me" "he is the abuser" when all these thoughts have ever done have only harmed me and everyone around me, thus are completely unacceptable - I realise that my value is here as who I am as life, thus if my father were here or not, if he were supportive or not the responsibility of my design moment by moment is down to me not my father.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to spend so much of my life desiring to have a perfect father and being ashamed of my own father as a polarity in complete separation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have NO REAL SHAME about my relationship with my son and his mother, using my father being a worse father then me as a justification for this when I know in self-honesty that comparing to my fathers ineffective parenting growing up is no excuse to not face and improve my own.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define my granddad and Bernard as my actual fathers growing up defining them as "so much better" men then my "weak bad father" which regardless of the fact that my grandfather and Bernard were indeed more supportive beings in this world to my father - creating a polarity friction only keeps me in separation as well as that of all of humanity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that anytime I am justifying my experience as thoughts, feelings, emotions and energies in self-honesty it is just my mind trying avoid facing real shame.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that self-forgiveness without real shame is useless.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every here breath that REAL SHAME is the key to freedom, the key to life as it is based in Self-Introspection, Self-Measurement, Self-Dignity, Self-Action - if you need anyone to tell you how shameful you are and you can't do it yourself, then you are fucked and have lost your gift of LIFE which is the biggest shameful sham.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the very fears I fear manifest into actual consequential experiences - not just in my own world here but in all of humanity as one together.

I commit myself to only participate with real shame, where real change occurs as opposed to system shame where abuse can be justified to continue.

I commit myself to exposing through my walking that it is the lack of real shame in this world that keeps humanity limited as being unwilling to change to whats best for all life - when one realizes what one has allowed, real shame will come up and the journey to living whats best for all life can really manifest.

I commit myself to show that the ideas of shame we are brought up in the system to believe are real are actually just control.

I commit myself to show that everything in this capitalistic system is designed to keep us away from real shame for the ego fears real shame, because none of the egos tricks work when real shame is present.

I commit myself to living into a existence a system where all beings live self-responsibility as whats best for all life which will only happen when we face real shame and move through it with self-corrective application where we can all live and feel for REAL.

Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... cheme.html

What level in the pyramid are you in? Capitalism is structured like a pyramid, you can be poor at the base of the pyramid as the majority, or you can be super wealthy at the top of the pyramid as the minority. This gulf is getting bigger then ever before.

Yet what is also certain is that the few at the top of this system, utilize hopes and promises to manipulate the many, to keep the majority serving the few. We battle, lie, cheat to try and "build our way" up the pyramid, where you try to go through a "transformation" of being the slave to becoming the slave master. Where the hope of your future greedy self overrides your present common sense here, where you believe that through "battling away" up the pyramid, you can become as "lucky and successful" as the entrepreneur/business owner you're slaving away for.

Even though our history shows that very few ever get to the top in this game of thrones, that there is no certainty it will happen at all, but the hope is enough apparently.

The idea is that we can be dishonest to climb when we are at the bottom, because "when you get to the top" that's when you're going to become honest magically, when really this "honesty at the top" is actually dishonesty with a shiny cover where you can tell others how "smart and hardworking with integrity you were" to get to the top, when really this means how well you lied and cheated yourself up to the top and then at the top you can say these lovely "bottom to the top" statements to pretend to motivate others, while actually demotivating them because of not telling them the reality of the path you walked to the top which was paved in deceit.

Slaves to the pyramid, all slaves at all levels, slaves and slave masters perpetuating their own enslavement of themselves and all else here - claiming those that have an actual solution that is best for all are peddling the pyramid scheme, because it sounds "too good to be true" without seeing everyone is participating in the largest pyramid scheme going.

Why would we allow this lack of integrity as pyramid scheme businesses as ourselves? Most just die in this battle up the pyramid, in the mind and career wise, giving their life and blood feeding the machine of Self-Interest as it exists never considering there is another way.

Equality and Oneness in business is to build a perfect circle, where there is individual interaction with each one in the business, each cell is accountable and where through equal money all are provided for, where there is no competition to "get to the top" no games of the majority losing and the minority winning. No self-dishonest games in your head of ideas like having "a positive attitude makes me not a loser" knowing that its 99% certain that you will never get to the 1% you emulate - instead we can walk a 100% system that's best for all.

What does an entrepreneur mean to you? To me it is someone that engages in business while assuming the risk, yet crucially also is someone who is coming up with solutions that are best for all life. So if you're not of Destonian principles I would ask you to question are you really an entrepreneur? Someone asked me this week if I am in a pyramid scheme and this blog is a condensed version of how I responded to the person.

From what I have seen in the system myself through direct experience with many, many companies, it is only those businesses of Destonian integrity so: TechnoTutor, DIP, Eqafe etc where you will find the end of pyramid schemes, because we are the businesses that show another way, the LIFE way, where all are considered - only slave masters that enjoy enslavement using the labor of others will attack a system of equality where they lose control of their slaves.

When you next ask someone if they are in a pyramid scheme, consider what it is you are really saying about your own living of a pyramid scheme. Then when you are ready to see what it looks like to move out of a pyramid scheme then give me a shout and we can discuss that.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the system as it exists is based on polarity as slaves/slave masters, in which I participate through thoughts as competition, dreams, desires, hopes, fears as a dishonest pyramid scheme lying to myself, cheating myself, fighting for my own salvation/and slavery rather then seeing, realizing and understanding that without integrity as whats best for all life built into any business model, it is not truly entrepreneurial.

I commit myself to show that in Capitalism there is "Honour among thieves" which is why those at the top of the pyramid of capitalism protect themselves at all costs while keeping the rest of humanity as justified slaves.

Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... -boss.html

So we have of course had the US elections this past week, which pending voter fraud investigations from Trumps team, shows that Joe Biden seems to have won as the President elect.

Initially I reacted, I have been annoyed about Biden getting in and Trump not getting 4 more years. This annoyance is based on a few points, Biden getting in office is a reminder of the system of ineffective political families continuing to have power.

Also it is clear that Biden has made many illicit political gains in his life, many in the military do not like him, he has connections to the worst people in American politics meaning Satanic Ritual Abusers like the Clinton's, Bush, Obama, Cheney etc. Corruption runs rife in his family as his son's secrets have exposed and Joe Biden himself has long been accused of pedophilia, considering his noticeably creepy behaviour around children in many live recordings.

Biden will likely embrace the worst terrorist and human trafficking networks to proliferate through US boarders, Biden will undoubtedly remove more freedoms from people in America, he has openly spoken about tax increases, threatening changes in the constitution, and has a strict stance around Covid regulations/vaccines.

So this is why I've annoyed about Biden getting in, where as Donald Trump Jr. may not be a perfect human being but when you look at the statistics he has done some great work in America economically, politically and various other ways pre-Covid especially.

But most of all it is what Donald Trump Jr. represents that reminds us all that if you have the intent and the money you can break into biggest seat in global politics, the president of the united states even if you are not from a political family. Yet he is only one man.

So I considered that in reality there is no winner or loser in this election, its all fraud or a cheer leading contest from either participant, the only winner is the system and the only losers are those who are a victim of it on a daily basis. How can anyone say any leaders in this world are "winning" when there are children that starve to death in this world in silence everyday and none of the policies from these apparent leaders are built around tackling these deteriorating issues?

Who are these apparent leaders? Are they really leading humanity? Or are they acting like mafia bosses running their gang in separation from humanity? When will we realise that the quality of a real leader must be based purely on their accountability to manage all resources in the best way to the benefit all life on Earth equally?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get initially annoyed that Biden seems to have beaten Trump, without realizing what was happening in my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that it doesn't matter who wins the 2020 US election in Self-Honesty, no matter how my mind tries to justify because real politics should be based on a system to select the most effective accountable leaders to manage all resources in the BEST WAY possible to benefit all Life on Earth Equally.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Politics as it exists in this world currently is basically used as a JUSTIFICATION to place responsibility to the voter, when the policies of the leader is manipulated to only give the voters a "version of events" about their policies which sound pleasant to get votes, while actually promoting the agenda of private donors, creating a complete control system based in self-interest, spite and profit.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the individual makes up the group the same way that the individual cells make up our BODY and thus is accountable for all actions of the group as HUMANITY.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that any political agenda that is not based on what is best for all beings on the planet, is ABUSE and based on self-interest to benefit only a few, while the majority are fucked and excluded from their right to an Equal Life on Earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every here breath, that democracy has been tainted and lived in fucked up ways in this world to be more indicative of a group of Demon-Crazy fucked up beings, instead of redefining the word to be whats BEST for all Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that any human claiming to be a real leader of matter, would never allow or support a system in anyway that abuses any resident of Earth just to give adornment and advantage to certain elite groups.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that ANY political agenda that includes war for ANY reason are war criminals, because no two ways about it War is ALWAYS a crime against Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that any legal system that does not hold political leaders ACCOUNTABLE to honour the equal rights of all residents on this planet is not a legal system - but rather a security division that protects political agendas that condone crimes against life and that such a system based on what it allows is clearly a CRIMINAL organisation itself and so has no authority over life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that politics in this world clearly shows that it has failed in effectively managing LIFE and is just a criminal organisation like the Mafia with a Mafia Boss.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that any voter that supports political agendas that do not guarantee the EQUAL LIFE RIGHTS of all beings in the world, are tyrannical gangsters that steal life from the less fortunate.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to actually go through periods of time in my life believing that who you vote for makes a difference, without realising the polarity as separation within this as ME, where I never considered that any leader not providing policies that make sure all life is taken care of is not actually real politics.

I commit myself to SHOW that Politics as they exist here currently, have completely failed as a support management system for Life and actually acts like a group bonded by fear, self-interest and violence like the Mafia.

I commit myself to SHOW that Religion and Politics are peas from the same pod, as they both support each other in the complete disregard of the equal life rights of all citizens of earth.

I commit myself to SHOW That Democracy being lived as whats best for all life is key to changing the world system toa foundation of Equal Life Rights for all Inhabitants of our ONE Planet.

I commit myself to SHOW that anyone that abuses Equal Life Rights is in fact NOT a Leader at all but rather a Godfather character, posing and promoting crimes against Life.

I commit myself to SHOW that we are all accountable for our thoughts, words and deeds - we each individually create our own consequence and when this changes to collectively living whats best for all in thought, word and deed - this is a crucial catalyst to redesigning the World System to be whats best for ALL Life for Eternity.

Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... rself.html

Heroes and Villains, Rich and Poor, Right and Wrong, Polarity the whole system is based upon this friction of the pre-programmed mind - we desire to save the day and damn the villain apparently responsible for destroying the day, or vice versa bouncing around merely EXISTING as an isolated island as the Ego.

I watched a film called Megamind today and it is fascinating how this film highlights so well how there is no common sense within the ideas of Heroes and Villains. Why is there more superhero films that are made today then ever before? Its like we desire to take less responsibility for our limitations then ever before, because if we had powers then we could just leave our "humane problems" behind right?

Then you notice how in many superhero movies in recent years the Villains are being given more status, they often win or are given a reason to justify their actions - we bounce around from Hero to Villain in everything we do as the design of the Mind Consciousnesses System, yet why do we not just exist as who we are as life? Life force has no Polarity and thus is the starting of SELF where I am able to consider, realize and live what is best for all Life as ME -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be a hero

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that this desire to be a hero is of polarity friction, where I make sure the existence of the opposite end of the scale as the villain manifests, where I see that both the hero and villain exist because of each other exactly the same as rich and poor in this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be a hero that stops the villain that I blame for the problems in the world and vice versa desire to be the villain that stops the hero I am jealous of and that I blame for making my evil plans more difficult to manifest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I can save myself and others from harm as this hero character, without realizing that this character is totally war like and makes sure that conflict exists, so in a world that's best for all life there is no hero characters trying to save anyone.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that through saying I want to exist as a superhero I'm actually saying that I do not want to take self-responsibility to deal with correcting my human limitations but rather suppress and avoid dealing with them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame the deeds of "evil doers" as to why I allow myself to exist as this hero character, which is my egos justification to not take self-responsibility for who I am and who I allow myself to be in each moment, which in self-honesty is not true, in reality I am always responsible for who and what I allow myself to be and there is never anyone that is valid to blame.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that as this hero character I am basically saying that I completely disregard responsibility for myself in favor of taking responsibility for others which is nothing but ego, self-enslavement and self-deception.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every here breath that Hollywood has tainted our understanding of reality through representing reality as only being valid by standing as the Hero or the Villain instead of standing Equal as Life as me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to charge the hero and villain characters with positive and negative charges when none of it is actually real because it is of energy and energy whether perceived positive or negative is unstable and finite while Life as the Physical is Eternal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to unconsciously charge the polarity of the hero and villain characters of every human in this world through standing as these characters as my acceptance - so I realise that within these characters I am not here taking self-responsibility to stand as the directive principle of Life, thus I walk as each breath to end this atrocity to life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept the training of myself as the mind as a child through superheros/villains and games without considering that in the mind conversations as thoughts develop which are invisible to others - but were specific to me as a child shaping my decision making, focusing on self-interest where I can be "indestructible" as a hero or villain playing life like its a game to win - regardless of the consequence to those that are considered invisible by the best decision/game maker heroes and villains in the system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not investigate the real me as the flesh of my body, developing effective understanding of how the physical functions - but rather base myself on the mind as knowledge and information where through energy and experiences the origins of the mind elude me truly and due to this I give the mind super hero status as if my mind is an indestructible force because I do not actually know who I am as life from this starting point - I only know this knowledge that I base the idea of myself on, the illusion of self as Ego that is busy destroying all that is Life and so must be ended in all ways.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the idea of myself as ego in my backchat presents itself as a superhero that can do anything, when in reality all this back chat can do is only possible in the mind as energy, so it is limited not all knowing or all capable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create myself as the gloried persona that is apparently good, when really it is the ultimate reality of polarity that I have manifested as the super hero as myself where energy is god and god is apparently my own "unique energy" in complete separation from physical reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that time does not influence the mind, because in my reflection back chat I'm like superman that can do anything and go anywhere yet in physical reality is going nowhere and all this energy participation actually only drains the body.

I commit myself to expose the limitation of heroes and villains in this system and that both feed into each other and keep all humanity enslaved while claiming to save or liberate humanity in someway.

I commit myself to show that participating as heroes and villains in the mind only makes sure that we all are DISTRACTED in our minds while those at the arse end of the system as those in extreme poverty are completely disregarded and allowed to exist.

I commit myself to show that the only true HEROIC point we can all live is redesigning our flesh as whats best for all Life and then expanding this out into redesigning the money system to provide a life of dignity to all from birth till death, where we create a world where nobody ever "needs saving" ever again.

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”