Marleys Journey To Life

Place your Blogs Here
Marley Dawkins

Re: Marleys Journey To Life

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... -self.html

What are you Uprooting and Replanting as yourself? I am moving home shortly to move in with my partner and so this past week I have been boxing my items up and I noticed many of my ornaments, books, furniture had a lot of dust and cobwebs on them. Then I noticed within this how I have been filling up my boxes in a reticent manner where I see how my mind wants to find ways of justifying not uprooting these items, not uprooting myself and Moving House - I see how the Ego Fears being left behind so to speak and so will insert thoughts based around "what if" Fears to try an convince me to not uproot myself but rather stay in the Comfort Zones I have created in my current house where I can feed into my own Lone Wolf isolated ideas of myself as the past recycled without end.

Its a similar experience I have had occasionally when I have uprooted and re-potted a plant before - I don't want to change its pot ineffectively, maybe I should leave it where it is, I don't think I can be bothered to do it now, what if the plant doesn't like the new pot? Or whenever I have problems with teeth before, where I will avoid going to a dentist forcing myself to endure the pain, just because I don't want to pull out the roots of the tooth, I don't want to face what Rot is behind this pain - I mean I define myself through my teeth as they are so I can't have any removed or changed right?

Yet when I slow down as breath look closer at those thoughts in the moment and apply the Equality Equation I see that it is Always Best for All to see with Clear Awareness Here when the roots are rotten, stagnant and so must be uprooted and replanted in order for more healthy roots to keep growing.

I remember the starting point of moving houses being defined as negative in my mind, where when I was about 10 years old my mum moved us to a new house and really didn't like that it was on the ground floor with many more neigbours as I could hear people walking around above me which I wasn't used to and it had less sunlight - I then held onto these memories where every move after became this process that annoyed me. That was until I left my mothers home in adult years and moving became defined as Positive now, yet in my own adult years now I notice that I have switched the polarity where as in my youth I have again been defining moving as predominantly Negative again.

Moving house is a great piece of analogy in our outer world of what we have to walk as Self to be what's Best for All - letting go of the past living to create more effective living Here. There is so many benefits from me moving in with my partner, yet its fascinating how the Ego has been trying to tell me it will be a bad idea - Ego loves Isolation, Ego loves Limitation, Ego Fears Intimacy and Unification.

I remember listening to an interview from Bernard years ago where he was talking about Teeth, how we come into this world with a set of teeth that fall out, which is because we are at Quantum learning stage where there is no specific permanent personality designs at this stage. Then when our Permanent adult teeth come through it is an actual physical representation of how our personality design as the Mind Consciousness System is integrated as the flesh and the Quantum stage of learning comes to an end.

You see how the root of our education is ineffective as the world shows, I have learnt a lot in my Journey to Life yet more learning occurs everyday where I check myself in Self-Honesty - am I really uprooting the Tree of Knowledge as Good/Evil as myself? Where have I been Effective? Where am I still Hiding? What am I not considering? Am I replanting Myself as the Tree of Life in Every Way? When I Am Giving as I would like to Receive I see clearly how this is the fruit of effective planting of myself as the Tree of Life. When I am loving thy Neighbour as Myself, when I am investigating All things only keeping that which is Best, when I placing systems of Harm prevention as Me - all of these things show me I am Uprooting the Tree of Knowledge and Replanting Myself as the Tree of Life.

It's a process that takes time and it's fascinating how you hear in Life people say "Don't forget your roots!" especially childhood friends and family. Or when a celebrity changes in someway people say "they have changed" in this Negative context - without realising that when these roots that our family often want us to maintain ourselves as is actually the reinforcement of the roots of the Tree of Evil as our self as Self-Interest. Then if we agree with these impulses from those around us we accept the enslavement of ourselves as Polarity friction in separation from Physical Reality where I will convince myself Evil in this world has nothing to do with me, where I will convince myself it can't be True, where I will Defend my idea of myself and Define anyone who challenges my Positive knowledgeable roots as Negative.

It is cool edifying feedback when we make changes that are Best for All, because family and those who have known us a longtime will likely suggest/imply we don't uproot and replant our self as it reminds them they need to uproot and replant themselves - which is Painful to Accept and its annoying that you are reminding them so rather then taking Self-Responsibility making changes that are Best for All they will go the path of least resistance by suggesting you Don't Change.

To uproot and replant ourselves as whats Best for All as the Tree of Life we have to Accept that Everything we were taught about how we Humans and the world works was a Lie. We have to Accept that we came into this world as the Body as the Tree of Life but then transformed into the Tree of Knowledge over time where we Divided our self into Mind, Soul and Body instead of just Being One Here. Our Body created our Mind, not the other way around.

If there are areas in your life where you know in Self-Honesty you are not Uprooting the Tree of Knowledge as Good/Evil, where you are not Replanting Self as the Tree of Life - It's time to Stand as the Tree of Life, to Root out all Bullshit to live in Actual Physical Reality, not "Our Reality" which is the Lie we have BeLIEved for far too long.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Fear uprooting the items in my house to move home as an outward consequence of Fearing uprooting the Tree of Knowledge in Totality as Myself and Living as the Tree of Life in Totality as Myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the idea of having Comfort Zones is literally a statement of a Place where I cannot effectively Change as Change that's Best for All cannot be done without Real Growing Pains as the Seed/Tree of Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when I remove all Comfort Zones from my Pre-programming/world - then one of the Rewards is I am able to Actually Relax for Real as the Breath of Life anywhere because my Relaxation is not dependent on any specific Zone or Branch from the Tree of Knowledge.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that My Ego inserts thoughts of Negative doubt into my Mind in relation to moving because My Ego Fears being Transcended Completely from any form of uprooting and replanting, thus wants to keep me in the past where the idea of Myself as Consciousness is maintained with Energy, keeping me Isolated and in complete Separation from Physical Reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in Every Breath that the thoughts "what if?" is The Mind as the Tree of Good/Evil trying stop itself being uprooted and replaced with the Tree of Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that it is Always Best for All to see in Self-Honesty with Clear Awareness Here when the roots of our self are rotten, stagnant and thus must be uprooted and replanted in order for the roots of Life to Grow.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I created a Polarity friction in relation to moving in childhood, where I held onto Memories of a Move I didn't like which I then defined and projected on all moves after - until I moved out of my Mothers House when moving became defined as Positive and now again it has been switching defining it as Negative because its a new town, living with a partner in an agreement that I haven't ever done.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Fear being in a new town I have never lived in before and to Fear living with a partner in agreement when in Self-Honesty only new learning and support for Myself and everyone I know can occur from Self-Replanting that is Best For All

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the Mind as Pre-Programmed Consciousness will always Resist what I can become as the Tree of Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when I was a small child in my first 7 years of Life with teeth emerging/falling out, I had no Fear of removing roots and learning/expanding into new areas - it was only after my adult set of teeth took root that the Tree of Knowledge began to become the dominant roots of Me in Separation from Physical Reality where Fear and Self-Interest are the Nourishment of these Roots which is Not Best.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when I'm loving my Neighbour as Myself, When I am Investigating All things, When I am Implementing Abuse Prevention systems as Me in Every Way - this are all verification that I am Living as the Tree of Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the statement "don't forget your roots" is said in a Positive context to keep ourselves and others existing as the Tree of Knowledge as Evil instead of Uprooting the Rot and Living as the Tree of Life.

I commit myself to show that Uprooting the Tree of Knowledge as Good/Evil and Replanting Self as the Tree of Life is Best for All.

I commit myself to show that anyone who suggests you should not remove rotten roots and not replant yourself is only projecting their Fears and Insecurities to change on you as a form of Feedback that this Change is Best for All.

I commit myself to show that the statement "Don't forget your roots" is a statement designed to maintain the status quo of Abuse on Earth.

I commit myself to Living the Realisation that the Key to Stop Living as the Tree of Knowledge and Stand as the Tree of Life is through an Equalisation of our Education.

I commit myself to Removing All Rotten Roots in this world so we can have a world where Everyone is Sharing each others Fruits as the Trees unified into the Forests of Life as Heaven on Earth.

Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... -ease.html

Disease is fascinating, how do you know when you are living Disease? Many Ways - One Way is when you Dis somebody for apparently messing up your Ease without realising that your very living in separation as the Mind in Self-Interest fueled by Fear is the Real Diss to Life on Earth.

Then there is always this point of management of Disease that occurs, this suppression of the Pain and no core issue is investigated/considered because of our allowance of ourselves as the Irrational Human Nature which we accept as being incurable which manifests as an inability to prevent and cure mental and physical disease only manage it carrying the cross of Martyrdom that suffering "makes us stronger" to justify those that suffer in Extreme Poverty everyday.

My Father has been dealing with disease recently and my partners grandmother also, my Father is leaning into his disease as Self-Victimisation as if him being ill by itself is a justification for all of his limitations, while my partners grandmother literally refuses to admit she has any illness at all through an idea of herself not being a complainer and being tough - I would suggest to not go into either of those points when illness emerges because it is of Polarity as the Pre-Programmed Mind and thus not Best for All.

You see all these "mental health experts" all these Scientists and experts time and time again not having a clue where mental and physical disease comes from which by that point alone it shows that our "experts" we turn to as authorities are suffering the same Disease as anyone else and cannot be trusted as an Authority.

You see how we rarely notice that mental Disease itself is actually a symptom of Self-Interest. This being driven by the interest rate of profit of a consumerist system where I justify my selfishness with no care for what is Best for All Life.

Then by this barometer, you can see that the starting point of mental and physical disease correction must be that which is best for all, because all disease in this world is a consequential result of a lack of understanding, of a world system based on Self-Interest and Fear, so no health solutions of any kind can be whats best for all because the starting point is not best for all. What goes in comes out.

You see how our thoughts are a Disease that our parents infected us with, thoughts that harm life without even understanding how thought works and the damage it produces in the world.

Or what about "Leaders" in a group, special teachers which has proliferated in Coronavirus lockdowns, leaders are the disease when education fails because only inequality can Proliferate from a lacking of effective education. A group of Equal Self-Leaders would obviously be the solution that is Best for All, I know of such groups that are the Best examples of this I have seen like Desteni, TechnoTutor and any other groups of Worth show under the One Banner of Life.

Lets All Walk together and create a World of Ease -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that those who Blame others for any form of Disease in their own living is actually the Real Disease on Earth, as the Self-Interest fueled by Fear, the Real Diss to Life as the Abdication of Self-Responsibility to correct Self as the World System to What is Best for All, which thus has the consequential outflow of Rape, War and Starvation at Record Levels.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise In every Here Breath that when All of Humanity are Educated to a Baseline level of Responsibility for teh Ease of Self and Others, can we finally have Heaven on Earth system develop.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Manage Disease Rather then Rooting out the Real Cause many times in my Life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that we Humans think Suppressing and Managing Disease makes sense, based on our idea that Human Nature is incurable without any effective Cross-Reference as a Delusion which Results in no solutions of Prevention and Correction that are Best for All being Created.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Believe that Disease of All Kinds is Out of our control and just something that happens to us Naturally without considering that Each one participating in Capitalism without Awareness is an actual Directive of Disease Accepting the creation of Disease in our selves and our Global system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Belief that Disease solutions comes from Geniuses of Science, without realising that this is base don Following Leaders which is Not Best for All - thus it is the Starting Point that matters, if that is Best for All then the Global Community of Humanity will together Create Illness Prevention Solutions that are Best for All.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the Idea that "we are made stronger" through suffering is why the Disease of Starvation happens in Silence daily, a fucked up Idea that if we carry the cross of Calvary and Martyrdom that something Great will be Given to us is we just accept the Disease in our Body and without.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that due to our Pre-Programming of Polarity in Relation to Disease we so easily react when illness occurs and start bouncing around between a Negative Victim or a Positive Impervious character in our Mind Desiring the the Rich before anyone else and Fearing being the next one to fall into Poverty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that apparent Disease experts as Doctors, Psychologists, Scientists majority of the time do not know with Certainty where Disease of all kinds Derives which indicates our Experts suffer from the Same Disease of Living as any other Human and so cannot be Accepted as Authorities on Ease creation within and without the Body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every Self-Honest moment that Mental Disease itself is actually a symptom of Self-Interest driven by the interest rate of profit of a consumerist system where I justify my selfishness with no care for what is Best for All Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that unless Disease prevention methods are Based in Whats Best for All no Results can come forth that actually will be What's Best for All Health in this World.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Parents passed on the Disease of Thinking into us without Understanding the design of Thoughts and the Damage Consciousness Causes as the Chaotic world around us Shows.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the Emergence of Leaders in a Group is a Consequential Disease of a Chaotic Pestilence in our Learning.

I commit myself to show that Anyone who claims to be Mentally and Psychically Healthy in a world where Children Starve to Death is Not seeing that this is How a world of Disease proliferates - limiting your Reality to small bubble ignoring the Real world outside even when your Bubble in your Mind is a Total Diss to Being at Ease.

I commit myself to living the realisation that Healing without Healing the Inner Dishonor to Life is Not Real Healing.

I commit myself to expose those in the Elite who Claim and Blame illness as the Real Diss to Being at Ease on Planet Earth as Equality and Oneness for All Life.

I commit myself to Living as the Directive Principle of Creating a World of Ease In Every Possible Way.

I commit myself to show that Disease is the Incorrect programming of words into the Flesh where all that is Life is Not considered or Realised.

I commit myself to show that in a World that is Best for All there is no Leaders Followed as the Pestilence riddled consequence of a Lacking Education, there will only be One Group of Self-Leaders on Planet Earth.

Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... ed-in.html

For context I suggest reading This Blog - so this past week a friend reminded me it is their birthday at the end of the month and they are having a party. Now knowing this friend places a large focus on their happiness as feelings and knowing I will not be available to go their party based on distance of living I said - well if we don't speak before enjoy the Breath Day for Real. It is often the case that anyone who is planning their Birthday months in advance may be dealing with some issues in the Mind.

The person then said thanks and that they are very happy in their life currently and even though they "love their job" its really annoying that I have to do 9 days straight next week and thank god they would let me have the weekend off for my birthday. This person I have challenged many times before about their pursuit of happiness being based on money and feeling good as, while claiming to not care about money or being selfish which is not based on Physical Reality and which was first programmed into us by our parents in childhood -

Meanwhile In Self-Honesty in my own life I saw my own Bullshit so many times with these ideas, where you don't actually love your job. In reality you love the Money you claim to not care about otherwise you Would do the job for Free, or you wouldn't be annoyed about doing it everyday would you? Then If I claim to be celebrating My Life on my birthday, yet some of my main concerns leading up to my birthday are: "Where will my birthday be held?" "How many people will come?" "Do I have enough food and alcohol for everyone?" "how many presents and statements of adoration will I get?" am I really celebrating Life with these kinds of thoughts? Or am I celebrating my own existence as an Energy Vampire to Good Feelings and Happiness for Me in Separation from Life - Receive for Me on my special day, without ever realising that no Happiness is ever Real without Give and Receive as you would want to be treated existing on Earth in Every Way.

I mean people without money do not tend to be grateful for being alive, while those with money claim to be celebrating how Grateful they are, when you will never see those with Money giving up their Money and living on this apparent gratefulness. So if my ability to be Happy and grateful for being alive is based on having money, how can any of our Happiness be Real until all on Earth has Money so we all actually have the opportunity to be Grateful to be Alive?

Then some claim when you challenge them about Money on their Birthday, that its about "Love" not Money. When this is usually a justification for giving up on having Money and instead just accept a life of Condemning Self to "Just surviving" Of course you don't see people giving up what little Money they have to Live off this "Love" do you.

I'm not saying you shouldn't celebrate your Birthday either, but same as with other days of celebration in society like Christmas, Easter, Halloween - I call on you to redesign these celebrations to what is Best for All, find an expression within your Birthday that supports the Physical, Not the Mind.

The more you look at the dimensions within this all, you see clearly that it is clearly best for all to on an individual and unified basis - as we develop more Money in Life it becomes more of our Responsibility to utilise that Money to Politically, Economically and in Every way create a World where Money is provided to All Life as the Rays of the Sun shine on All Life as an Equal Money System - If you are claiming Happiness in this world and you are not Creating the Equal Money System as yourself, if you are not formulating and deploying solutions in line with this Goal, you are not Really understanding Happiness, because you have yet to Process the Fact that Your Real Happiness is Directly Correlated to the Happiness of All others on Earth as Self. The Individual must change to embody Real Happiness as Living whats Best for All and group with other Humans to Scale into the Global whole.
Then there were more people pretending to be happy about things with me this past week, one person explained to me that money doesn't make you happy, then a day later proceeded to ask me for some money to which I explained - can you see how limiting and Self-Dishonest the idea that Happiness is not dependent on Money?

Then another person told me how happy they are now after breaking up with their partner, lots of forced laughter abounds for this person, meanwhile you can see anger, blame and constantly trying to receive from others without giving.

So I see time and time again how Self-Honesty is the key to Real Happiness. As an example - you hear the statement "poor people are so happy" but have you tested that by living with poor people for a long period of time? Or did you just pass through a poor village as a jingoistic tourist glazed over by the idea of them being happy that you didn't have time to notice how Contrived and False this is? I mean would you actually be Happy without Money? Have you tried? Were you Happy not to feed yourself or your Family? To be without your House, your Car and your comfy Bed? So can you see how Money is actually directly correlated to Happiness?

Then this idea that what makes us Happy surely cannot be Evil right? that's the problem with the pursuit of happiness isn't it, we incessantly look to fulfill our happiness in self-interest for ourselves and friend/family gang, while we totally ignore the damage this starting point causes as a world of ignoring rape, war and starvation - Ignoring Real Evil is complicity and maintenance in the continuation of such Atrocities. Then people scream no its Human Nature that is why people are so Nasty, yet I would suggest its our Real Human Nature as Life which we have lost over Time to the point where now there essentially is No Humanity but rather a bunch of Energy Zombies addicted to systems, all playing a giant computer game in our heads and collectively.

A game where 99% of people lose and 1% win, the 99% all running around hoping and desiring to get into the 1% of happy winners bracket, fearing staying in the 99% and while we maintain this game of false happiness, we keep ignoring the fact that with an Equal Money System 100% of people will be Happy and thus it will actually be Real. Fascinating how Humanity as a Species still hasn't implemented Equal Money because Majority are still running around being satisfied with the occasional "Jackpot" in this Global Money Happiness Arcade Game, because no matter how Big or Small you won right? Now you can bullshit and glorify your tiny victory, lie about your losses, justify your addiction to Capitalism without considering and realising that Nobody is winning in a World Where All Life is Not Equally receiving a Jackpot and thus not all Equally Happy.

Let's Make our Happiness Real in this World -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise many times in Life before walking my process that My Birthday and the Happiness I experienced on every Birthday through Childhood was Happiness dependent upon Money in Self-Honesty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in Every Breath that Lies around Money's correlation to Happiness was first taught to me in Childhood - A Love of Money and Fear of Not Having it while pretending I don't Love Money and pretending I don;t Fear being without it - where I would suppress my enjoyment of Money because of Adults telling me its not needed to be Happy, until in Teenage years I first realised - these Adults don't have a fucking clue, telling me I don't need money while constantly stressing about Money, then I started getting Money anyway I could and when I came to Desteni I learnt how to remove the Consumer and utilise Common Sense of whats Best for All in relation to Money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that claiming to be Celebrating your Life on your Birthday while being consumed with thoughts about presents, locations, food, attention etc. This should show you that you are not Really celebrating your Life but rather your relationship with Money and Feelings in Separation is being praised.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the idea of Receiving Energy for Me on my Special day, is based in and maintains a global system of Self-Interest as Abuse without ever realising that no Happiness is Actually Real without Give and Receive as you would want to be treated exists for Every Life form on Earth in Every Way as Me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in Every Breath that All Life is Me and so when even One Child is still starving in the world our Happiness can only be momentary - it Cannot be Eternal until that Child and no Lifeforms on Earth are Suffering.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that huge corporations impulse Happiness implants in the Mind through advertising, which creates consumers that buy shit they don't need to satiate implanted Desires of those with Money/Happiness Now, meanwhile those without Money are left with no visible Cool Shit, without any remorse outside of pathetic Charities from those of us who know we are Responsible for the Happiness of All Life on Earth in Self-Honesty, when Charity is No Solution that's Best.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the Gratefulness I claim for being alive on my Birthday is dependent on Money because those without Money are not Grateful to be alive while their Life is falling apart.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that focusing on our feelings being satiated is temporary and the more we validate them as Real then the harder we crash when the Good feelings can't be maintained and Negative emotions come up, wasting a Life in Polarity friction bouncing back and forth from happy feelings and negative emotions and getting addicted to the charge from the friction while telling others I am never Negative only Positive which has been suggested since our childhood to project as hard as possible on our Birthday.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not question my idea of Happiness and defend it growing up when it was challenged because what makes me happy cannot be Evil Right? When as the world around us proves this is the true Evil that the Pursuit of Happiness in Self-Interest produces.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that instead of playing this rigged game of Capitalistic False Happiness on Repeat - an Equal Money System has no silly Casino games where 99% lose and 1% gain - just Pure Happiness for 100% of Life on Earth.

I commit myself to show that None are Free until All are Free.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to support Illusionary ideas of Happiness not being correlated to Money in Myself or Another.

I commit myself to show that Birthdays Must be Redesigned as an Actual Celebration of Life - what I have Learned, what I still have yet to Learn, the enjoyment of the Body, where all are welcomed into our celebration.

I commit myself to show that while I can redesign my Birthday to be a cool expression - I must be Honest with myself that while one person is still not able to celebrate their Life on Earth, my Happiness is Momentary and Not Eternal.

I commit myself to show that Equal Money will create a scenario of Eternal Happiness for All Life on Earth which is Heaven on Earth.

Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... ctric.html

So somebody said to me recently that Humans are pure energy and that living in Physical Reality is a limitation. I asked what the person meant to which they suggested all life is connected via an actual tangible Electrical Energy that Scientists have measured so we know that Energy is eternal and so we are "so much more" then this Body - I then asked how do you know this energy you speak of is actually something to Cheer given what we see on Earth in 2021? I also asked the person how do you know that Scientists truly know what this Electricity in our Mind and Body actually is? The conversation became Funerary at this point as the person could not answer this and instead suggested I was merely being Facetious.

I actually was not though, I mean Scientists know how to create Electricity, know how to harness it for financial profit but where did electricity derive in this world? When did it first come into this Reality? why does it exist at all? These things are clearly not unanimous in the Scientific communities.

When it comes to natures elements on our planet such as: Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Quintessence and Electricity I have always found it fascinating how historically there are so many "Gods" connected to these elements. Enlil connected to Air, Anu connected to the Quintessence of Heaven, Zeus connected to Electricity, Enki the God of Water, Ra the Fire God of the Sun etc, etc. You can literally make lists of thousands of "Gods" connected to all these elements of Nature. Then surely it stands to reason that we may be unaware of some things around these elements, that the true design of these things is not and cannot be fully understood through current Human Understanding and Science.

You see in films like The Matrix how it is implied that the Human Mind and Body are batteries for Electricity creation - although if the machines actually wanted to maximize harvesting the Electrical output of the human mind/body - keeping humans in stasis sleep pods that are also physically worked out on some kind of treadmill or exercise bike which would provide more Energy then just having the Humans sleeping in a pod.

You see how in the Matrix Neo lives alone, he is dreaming his own Isolated Dream which is what Humanity is individually and collectively doing fascinatingly. Its like universal allegory of Humanity where if the Electricity/Energy that the Human produces is not grounded and directed to whats Best for All, then that Human will go to another dimension of their own isolated egotistical Self-Aggrandising creation.

This is why anyone who speaks about Living in Physical Reality as a limitation, is not seeing that the reverse is actually true - a person who would Demean being Physically Here cannot actually be trusted at all, because they have not grounded the Energy their Mind/Body produces and so everything is based on the imagination of themselves in the Matrix of the Mind which only harms Real Physical Life.

This is proven throughout time - He who has the most Energy wins the game, victorious in the competition who will have the most Electric Experience in Self-Interest while Life is destroyed in the name of our own charged up winning lives as the Elite. We know the current global system we all participate in does not create Equal Dignity for All Life and so its justified by the Majority to just fight for your Claim to be the highest Electric God.

Funny how like our ideas around Electricity, like Neo's digital image of himself in the Matrix, our Religions and Spirituality are based on what we can imagine with this Energy, where our Thoughts, Feelings and Emotions that make up Consciousness are completely Misunderstood even when the results are clearly showing we are are existing as a Harmful Species.

In our Imagination we can always be first, always look and feel Good as Winners, this spirals into all our systems as Education, Politics, Economics everything is based on Fearing not being the Winner standing Proudly on top of the Mountain with the most Self-Righteous Electric Godly Experience. A Polarised Existence which cannot be Mathematically Best.

The Harm existing on Earth as a result of playing these Selfish Energy games should really be Beyond Imagination, yet we keep finding excuses to exist in this limited existence as the Mind in Separation from the Physical rather than grounding the Electricity of our Mind/Body to produce what's Best for All.

Life is not dependent on Energy but Energy must be used to Uplift Life on Earth and Energy is a Finite resource - Do Not Abuse the Electricity we create to have Individual Mind Paradise Prisons - let's create a world where we All Ground Electricity together to create whats Best for All - I Highly Suggest researching Desteni where you will learn to utilise the Energy you produce in ways that are Benevolent rather then going into any Electrically charged Prisms of the Pre-Programmed Mind - to create a Mind, Being and Body that is Measurably based in and producing a world where all Resources are Earthed and shared with All Life Equally.

Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... ation.html

Fascinating how words can be tainted with our pre-programmed ideas where we end up living out the opposite of what the word actually means. When you look at the word Education what comes up for you? When you look at the world it is difficult to fathom how anyone can claim to be well educated while the 1% have and the 99% do not have which is obviously an uneducated system devoid of actual common sense

We have all been brought up in a education system that measures education based on various exalted parchments, on trophies and titles from specific establishments. For me education in anything is not measured by any pieces of paper, but instead by the vocabulary, beingness and living patterns of a person.

I notice a pattern at times when I am speaking about Education with those that claim to be "In Education" where, sometimes the fact that the person already works in education or has a certain degree is a justification as to why they "don't need" anymore education - this perspective of course is one of the most uneducated that exists because if we were individually and collectively so well educated would we see the accumulating consequential abuses in the world that we do? No.

Yet I have also had this perspective before, that I already know, whenever I have claimed this in ignorance is usually because I really didn't enjoy my educational experience as a kid - it's like we know the current education system is not best for all based on how the majority of humans have had traumatic reactions to the word education in our lives. We forced ourselves to like school to get praise from our parents and the system from getting the best grades, when we know we hated it, found the extreme competition impulsing confusing - but rather then provide solutions we go into suppression about this experience, turn it into a plateau that we have already achieved - without considering that if you are reacting, blindly accepting what is here, if you are blaming others for your life, if you are not implementing solutions that are best for all, then are you really educated? I would say you are merely feeding into what's already here as a system of lacking education with no solutions.

So consider that every time we say we know when we really don't actually know, is just us saying "please don't take me back to the classroom, I felt so bad in that classroom, please don't make me relive it here"

Or we go the other way where we say I already have a "high intellect" meaning a high ability to gratify myself first, to manipulate and shift responsibility onto others which is not intellectual but merely justification of psychopathic behaviour. This deification of the minds intellect, when the intellect of the physical body is far superior to that of the mind because the mind is run on the energy produced by the body.

The Aggrandizement of Intellectualism when it clearly isn't introducing whats best is fucked, this idea that because I can individually perceive and give my knowledgeable perception high value, then that is more important then creating a world where all have the Best Education.

This perceived intellect despite what we Human believe gives us no more value then the smallest insect as the life force is not more "intellectually advanced" in the human, it is the same life force in the human as the smallest insect just a different dimension of the same thing.

Knowledge without application is meaningless, an apparent "advanced intellect" unable to apply Self-Honesty as the Equality Equation to check what I have accumulated over time is not intelligent at all but is actually Uneducated.

Do not hold onto traumatic memories around Education, let them go and make a better system Here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to claim to be educated based on qualifications from establishments that enforce the indoctrination of the 1% rule over the 99% and thus is not Real Education at all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Real Education is every word you can spell, process and comprehend, it is our resonant beingness our living patterns built into the flesh where the Real Education we have exists, despite what our Intellectual Mind claims which is not real education but the enforcement of a system of haves and have not's.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as polarity as the mind when someone challenges my education, where I will protect myself and feed energy to the Mind as Ego by shifting from "no I don´t need to go back to school" as the negative to "I already know everything" as the positive just so I do not have to face myself and these fucked experiences I had towards education growing up

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that claiming any form of knowledge and intellect without application, without Self-Honesty is not Real and is actually the Reverse of what is claimed of being Knowledgeable as a Dilettante fool enamored by the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that it is actually common knowledge that we are All Equal as Life, yet this is not honoured in the way we Humans co-exist and so we instead descend into the depths of our Minds Knowledge that will end when we die because all of the memories, thoughts, feelings and emotions are encapsulated in the physical brain and body which is not crossing over with you.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Intellect as knowledge are just programs developed over time, too blind to see where it is going or where it came from regardless of the clear inequality in our education and what that produces in this world.

I commit myself to show that anyone claiming to be well educated in a world where what is best for all is not honoured in anyway is delusional and is likely lost within the free choice that Money brings.

I commit myself to show that the History of Human Knowledge can all be tracked and proven as to amounting to nothing of value when Life is not treated Equally, as history has shown over and over again.

Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... yself.html

So Backchat is Self-Talking Thoughts, it is this internal Monologue that is Spiteful and Self-Aggrandising in its Engineering. We create characters in separation from Physical Reality as Fear in relation to Survival and Money, these characters have thought or Backchat Patterns which will accumulate where Emotion is activated/connected to Survival and Money until the character has complete control and one will accept and allow Enslavement for Self and All Life. All these Characters of Commerce trying to Survive.

Backchat keeps repeating without effective self-correction, integrating more as the Totality of Self and each time it repeats the decision we make to participate over and over again with the specific Backchat is Self-Diminishing where we disregard the opportunities to Stop, the moments that is showing us that our Back chat is not Real and we have the Gift to Change in This Breath.

Backchat as thought totally dominates Humans on Earth and it is only going to be with immense effort, Discipline, Breath by Breath, Facing and Forgiving, Here as Physical Life to End this.

You can always be the winner in your Backchat, but Really you are losing your competence in living as a Stable Lifeforce based Being, you are only feeding Character in Separation from Physical Reality where no Real Action can Emerge because the Character is the Authority and will only Isolate and Divide you from Life.

I have seen this time and time again, just this past week even where Backchat keeps coming up based in Isolating myself in various ways which comes from a "Stronger on my own" character where I push people away who are getting closer to me before they can push me away. This character has caused much damage in my Life and has precluded me from Relationships and Intimate agreements many times, where the Fear is that after having Sex with someone a few times, I could become attached to them and there is so much about me they can react negatively about which will give the person the opportunity to leave when I start getting attached to them in someway, and the ability of the Lone Wolf Character to remain in control, so I should push them away before I get attached.

But no matter how we try to justify Backchat to ourselves it is actually a Mental Disorder, because once you're possessed by backchat you cannot have Directive Authority over Self at all times, because the Character is in control through repeated acceptance and your mind is convinced that this character is "My Right" where Physical consequence will have to be faced.

Join Desteni where we learn to stop chatting with our self in our own isolated Mind Kingdoms, but rather develop Real communication with Self as All Life in Equality and Oneness -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Backchat is the resultant fruit, the broken record internal Soliloquy where I Fear/Desire Survival and Money as Characters that will accept what is here in this world without question as Emotion and Self-Preservation becomes connected to Survival and Money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that anyone claiming that the Thoughts of Humans are benevolent has created a character with backchat patterns that cause the Human to ignore the clear Consequence of Humans placing all their value through Consciousness - A world of Accumulating Horrors.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Backchat only worsens without correction, where Every moment we decide to accept our Backchat is a moment we give in more, where least resistance is chosen, a gift in Time wasted in removing the Harmful programming and expanding as Life which will only continue to Diminish Self until the Character is in complete control.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Backchat is our Thoughts, Feelings, Emotions, Fears, Desires, Likes, Dislikes, Memories, it is every part of ourselves that we have created in Consciousness that accepts the world of Consciousness as it is.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and understand in every Breath that Stopping Backchat is going to be with immense effort, Discipline, Breath by Breath, Facing and Forgiving, Here as Physical Life to End this.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise Backchat is the Sentinel of Self-Interest where All Relationships are developed to uphold the idea of myself in my Backchat verifying my position in a Global System based on Ego with no understanding of how our thoughts are actually created.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Backchat is Always of Ego, thus Fear and thus is the Greatest Divider on Earth, which Must be Stopped so that Life can Proliferate on Earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in Every Here Breath that the world system is based on the unified Inner Backchat that only supports Ego as the Winning of the 1% over the 99% a fake lottery of Happiness for a small party while the Majority Suffer.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I keep getting thoughts around isolating myself from others coming up, is because there is a "I'm better on my own" character which is Fearing losing control and so will impulse Backchat like "they will leave me soon anyway so I should go now" whenever I actually develop intimacy with another to keep me within Self-Limitation as Character.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Backchat is actually a Mental Disorder, because once you're possessed by backchat you cannot have Directive Authority over Self at all times, you cannot be trusted with Life because the Character is in control through repeated acceptance and your mind is convinced that this character is "My Right" where Physical consequence will have to be faced, when Prevention is Always the Best cure.

I commit myself to show that within Backchat one is not actually seeing/living in Reality but rather our own isolated Mind Kingdoms idea of Reality - when if we would dare to we could Develop Real Communication with Self as All Life in Equality and Oneness

I commit myself to show that despite what the great thinkers of Humanity have and continue to claim - History and the acceleration of Rape, War and Starvation Clearly shows that our Backchat is the actual origin of Abuse in this world and so must be stopped at all costs.

I commit myself to show that being Self-Honest is not Easy, because the oldest Characters built into us, many in our formative years, knows everything about us and will do whatever necessary to distract from and condemn Self-Honesty.

I commit myself to living the Realisation that it is only though me and all Humans coming together to end our backchat can we have a world of Real Communication as Heaven on Earth.

Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... archy.html

It is fascinating turning up unannounced at the doorstep of the wealthiest Humans, because what I notice is while some will discuss with you many will hide behind large gates, security cameras, guards and intercom systems instead of speaking to your face.

There will often be a shocked and or annoyed sound in the persons voice when you do eventually speak to the King or Queen of the Estate as they are likely not used to being disturbed in their Kingdom. What I considered a few times while doing this, is how we as Humans are Pre-Programmed to as we get more Money, to automatically create Hidden Kingdoms of Self-Interest, a Bubble for you to keep you safe from whats here as Fear as an outward Consequence of creating hidden kingdoms in the Mind instead of considering that we Must utilise .

These Kingdoms of Royal Consciousness so to speak will not do, where due to being born into Privilege or through Monetary accumulation you will believe yourself to be Lord of the Manor, thus live as the Lord of the Manor with the Most Manners. Then because everyone believes that you are the Lord of the Manor based on the size of your Castle and Army that causes Fear in people to not question your Authority as God - so it was thousands of years ago with the Inception of Royalty in this world and so it continues to this day until we wake up Individually and Collectively.

You could say that the Elite as the 1% was actually Genetic Modification from a generational Self-Interested focus of Humanity becoming Physically Manifest - because Competition is always based on the 1% Winning as the "Strongest", the 99% Losing as the "Weakest" but because the 99% are so Enamored with joining the 1% the cycle goes on for Aeons of time become more Emphatic and Metamorphic to DNA over time as the Signature of Anu accumulated and Birthed into existence over time.

You could also say that the Bible even was created by the Elite families in this world as a disinformation document to paint themselves as the "New Gods", to protect the Monarchies that developed genetically into Humanity, to stop the integration of the message of Jesus as Equality and Oneness into the mainstream and to give justification to a "Divine Right" of certain families to take what they want being backed up by "Gods Will" where the word of God is actually a weapon for Inequality. This Weapon used through God demanding All to bow before him and Money was the substance to allow Man to experience himself as God as Consciousness.

You see in this world how those of us that stand as Life are persecuted Like Morpheus and his team in the Matrix, yet when you are a Sold as a Royal Agent of the Mind you essentially become a Soul as a Soldier a Soul-Jar - a Little piece of Consciousness stuck in a Pot, instead of Life where you will be a Loyal servant as the Self-Interest of Survival and so the Mind with its Barbarian armies will do your bidding as you do theirs.

Royalty is literally the product of Labor based Slavery represented by Money as the energetic Currency of the Ego where Mother Earth herself is exploited and treated as a Slave. How could we Believe that this Loyalty to Royalty will have No Consequence when the world so clearly shows us the Horrors this Monarchy of Money Consciousness causes on Earth?

So within this all we must consider - where have I created Hidden Kingdoms inside myself and my Life? Why do I fear knocking on the gates of God? Don't fear knocking on the door of the Hidden Kingdoms in this world in Every way because there is no person in this world, no part of your Mind, Being and Body that is more important then another - so I suggest find the most expensive properties in your area and attempt to communicate with the people there, Plant Seeds, support them to understand that the more Money we have in this world the more Responsibility we have to Create a Kingdom on Earth for All Life, not a Hidden Kingdom. Same as the most Value Laden parts of your Pre-programming you must Introspect and Communicate with yourself to Effectively find ways to Forgive yourself of your Abuses to Life and create Self as the Kingdom of whats Best for All.

Common Sense clearly shows None are Free until All are Free - thus it is Only when we have a World where All Life is Acknowledged as the Royalty of Life that we All In Fact are in Equality and Oneness - can we Remove all Hidden Kingdoms and finally create Heaven on Earth as it Always should have been.

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”