Marleys Journey To Life

Place your Blogs Here
Marley Dawkins

Re: Marleys Journey To Life

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... onomy.html

Have you noticed the increase in Ecological focus of many Governments, Businesses and Individuals in recent years? Now while we all have an Inherent knowing that the way Humanity treats the planet is unacceptable, yet do you notice some Clear Problems with this "Eco Green Planet" "Climate Pledging" Friendly seeming movement? Something I keep noticing is our focus on Externalizations, to "Protect" our Inner Self-Honest Pollution. This Abdication of our Self-Responsibility to Life because we Live as Systems, which then produces an Eco-System an Economy as an E-Con-Know-Me, as Ecology-is-Not-Me where there is No Life Acknowledgement and Improvement for All Equally.

I saw this advert on TV yesterday and it was Focusing on highlighting the Importance of cutting Pollution and Carbon Emissions to Zero and that we can All do our part. I mean Yes of course it is Crucial we All Participate in Making a World that Best for All, but then the Advert began to suggest how we can make a Real Difference by wearing Green Made Clothes, eating Organically, Recycling Accurately, Saving and Reusing packages, by Driving and Flying less etc.

My immediate response to these suggestions was - most people in this World do not have enough Money to Fly or Drive often, to have Access to Specially made clothes, to decide the quality of the Food they eat, to Recycle effectively or even Saving/Reusing boxes which tends to be much easier when you have a Big House for Storing all of your Eco boxes. What does it Always tell you when an Apparent Solution cannot be Equally applied by All in this World? That The solution is Not Best for All, or even if there is anything Valid within the Solution, until we have a System where Everyone can Apply the point Equally it is Not Relevant.

So behind this adverts Eco-Hero Facade was an Undertone of Money of an Unctuous push to Sell the viewer on how Good BT are for this Magnanimous, Altruistic Mission and why you should be a Fan of and Buy more BT products. Money. Prince William and Kate Middleton did a Great Job with this same Point recently marketing themselves in a Refulgent, Benevolent light Effectively for wearing "Zero Emissions" Clothing. William recently set up the "Environmental Earthshot Awards" after stating how Disheartened he was about Lackluster efforts to Combat Climate Change. The Prince will make statements like "In the UK Hundreds of millions pounds of clothes are unnecessarily thrown away every year" now he is correct about this and it is Unacceptable. But what is his Solution? to Parade around in Old Clothes, to Paint himself as some Saviour for Popularity Points and give Rewards to other Friends in his Money Cult who come up with "Innovative" meaning Money Making solutions to Climate Change. I would also suggest that given Williams Father Charles, who has been a part of "UN Green Initiatives" and the Like for a Long time I would suggest there is more Nefarious reasons to Williams interest in "Helping" the Planet.

It is a waste of time to Act as though your own Self-Aggrandizing Martyrdom can Supersede how things work Here - This is why Many people who are Vegans or give to Charity may have their Heart in the Right place so to speak, but have the Missed the Crucial point that - You can be an Individual stopping eating Meat, or giving to Poverty Charities, but don't turn it into a Fucking Religion or Act as if you are Morally Greater when without Money or Education you would have not had any of your Profound Eco Realizations, or that just by Stopping Meat or giving to Charity will Magically make the System that Produces that Abuse in the First place "Go Away" over Time.

In a world of Unequal Money, we get the Results of everything else being Unequal including our Education. So when people watch these kinds of BT adverts, Many will React, Cling onto and Polarize words like: Hero, Save, Green, Activist, Change, Fight where one can quickly become a Zealot like "Eco Warrior" who will Fight with, Judge and Blame Anyone who is not wearing Eco Clothes, Eating Green or actively being involved in my Eco Green Cult Generally.

The Green Political Party in the UK is another Classic example to me of an Organization that uses Climate Change to paint an Image of themselves being the "Good guys" in British Politics. Yet when I look closer at their Policies and Manifestos while there is the Odd Cool seeming point, they still display exactly the Same Support for the Banking industry, Corporation rights ahead of Citizen rights as any British Political Party does, with a Plethora of Knighted Royal Agents again as Any Major Political Party in the UK.

There is a Clear Misunderstanding with Humanities current Cognition around Global Warming, Pollution, Carbon Emissions and how to Deal with these issues. Where is the Origin of All Pollutionary Harm to Nature in this World? Humans. What is the Origin of the Human? Thought as a Polluted God of Self-interested Consciousness. So Pollution Begins inside Each and Everyone of us, not in the Horrific Actions we Create from our Acceptance of Polluted thoughts such as Rape, War, Starvation and turning Nature into our own Rubbish dumps. Therefore Any Ecological Nature Nurturing Solutions that Do Not Start in Correcting the Humans De-Evolutionary Thought Process Will Not Work. Yes the Air is getting Worse, Yes the Oceans are becoming Toxic Globally, Yes more Animal Species are Disappearing, Yes we are treating Each other worse than Ever, Yes the planet is Heating up in Many Ways, but once you Realise the Outer World is a Reflection of our Inner World, you will Know with Certainty that Aligning the Inner Me and All in Me as All Life to Life Support is the Only Solution that Will Really Work to End the Climate Crisis we All Face. Life will Continue to Stand up With or Without Humanity though.

The Eco-System of Life on Earth is Given as One Body, for Support for All Bodies on Earth. Therefore Anyone who claims an interest in the "Economic Climate" should have a Passion to Formulate and Share Ways that Provides Unconditional Support for All Bodies Born into this World from Birth till Death. This idea of Morality based on Achievements and Ownership for the Minority and Justification for the Majority Not having Ownership, while Competing with each other to get into the Minority Money Cult can No Longer be Accepted. The Real Start of Truly Green Economy is to first get All Life Living in Dignity as having Equally Effective Financial Support, Healthcare, Housing, Education etc as an Equal Money System. Then All Humans will No Longer have the Fight to Survive to Deal with and thus, All Humans will be able to Focus on Correcting our own Polluted Minds which Over Time will Actually cause a Real Noticeable shift where there will be No Pollution Spewed into Nature from Any part of our System - No Businesses, No Governments, No groups, No Individuals because all will take Self-Responsibility to Uplift Life Symbiosis on Earth and the Governments of Man by this point would be Instituted to Encourage people to do this in Everyway.

We Will Find that once Humanity is All Pulling together on the Same Page correcting the Real Root of All Pollution, that our Air will become Purified, our Waters, our Forests will develop more Foliage, We May even Find that how Animals, Plants and Viruses Interact with Humans will Change to Something on a level of Symbiotic Fusion Never Seen Before.

We Cannot Claim to know Anything about this Economy or Any Effective Ecological Solutions, without first Understanding that Real Economics is the Eco System of Equal Co-Existence for All Life which is what we All want Really. Yet because of an Economic System based on a Value System of Winners and Losers that we have All Accepted the Majority Live in conditions that are Not Equal At All to what is Provided by Mother Earth to All for Free. The Winners of course are the Minority and Do Not want to Give Up their Possessions and so keep Possessing Themselves and their Children with the Spoils of Self-Interest where a Rotten Tree is Engineered, Rooted and Repeated while Claiming to be Eco Saviours, In-sighting Hope and Desire in each one to be Close to the Eco Leader in the Eco Leaders club, or become my own Eco Saving Leader Betraying Life in Everyway.

In an Economy that is Best for All Life we would see what? An Interconnections between the Resources of our Planet and All Living Beings Upon it Woven into the Economic Eco Systems Fabric. In this System there will be No Individual Profit, Instead Everyone Profits Effectively and the Contribution of Each Person will be Essential as an Ongoing Education of how Reality Actually Works as One Lifeforce spread among Billions of Human Vessels.

Do Not be a Loyal Zombie Consumer Basing your Brand Loyalty on who has more Green Coloured Logos and Recycled Straws they Give you for Free. The Eco System of Corporations in Capitalism is Profit and Not Life - where Animals, Trees, Water is Slaughtered, Cutdown and Poisoned in the Pursuit of the Happiness of Profit and this Fucked system can Only Actually Exist if the Behavior of Consumer Clones is Predictable and Repeatable as the World shows. Time to Stop. Basic Income, Equal Money Capitalism Shape-shifting into a Full Equal Money Systems is The Solution.

Everything is Based on Money in this System we Humans Accept on Earth. Don't See how Money is Connected to Everything including any "Green Movements" on Earth? Well try this Test - look around Every Room in your House and see if you can find Anything that is not in some way Constructed through, Purchased with or Containing - Money. So Every "Green Product" Even the very Air we Breathe, its Value is based on Money which you can see when you look at Carbon Emissions, the growing Global "Carbon Taxes" that Governments are Imposing on Businesses and Citizens. Or In this Coronavirus Lock down, it has been shown on Numerous Occasions Celebrities, Politicians, Royals - those with Money completely Ignoring Lockdown measures such as Masks and Vaccines, the same Masks and Vaccines being Forced on those without Money.

Everything is Money, even your Ability to read what I'm writing Here is based on Money, which is why Education costs so much Money. Maybe you say Oh fuck Money it is just Evil anyway and yes the Money as we have Allowed it is Evil, yet notice how the Greatest Desires in Humans is to Accumulate as much Money as possible because of the "Freedom" you Know it will get you. Freedom to do What? Being Free is Evil? To Free my Evil? and be Generally Free to do Whatever I want at the Expense of Life.

Lets Build Ourselves, our Communities, our Governments and our Planet based on an Economy of Life, a Real Ecological System where our Economy is Based in the Logical Common Sense of what is Best for All Life as an Equally Cohesive Harmony on Earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Any Solutions to Climate change, to the Pollution of Nature, Carbon Emissions or anything of the sort that is not Based in Redesigning the Flesh of the Human to Purify Pollution in our Words, Thoughts and Deeds to what is Best for All will Not be Effective. This is Fundamentally because anytime there is a Root cause of anything Harmful in existence, it is the Root and Only the Root that must be Removed to Truly Stop the Recycling Issue. Trying to patch up the Consequences with External Solutions as you see in the Growing Eco Climate Cult growing Globally is Not Effective.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that me wearing "green clothes" or "eating green" is All based on Money, so only those with Money can Participate as those without it are too busy Fighting to Survive - and I realise that All these External Solutions do Nothing without Developing, Living, Sharing and Expanding actual Solutions to the System which Creates the Abuse in the first place.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe pollution exclusively means smoggy Car Engines spewing fumes into the Atmosphere without realising that all Pollution on Earth is Really Deriving in when the Human is At Most Fear Spewing the Selfish Horrors of Consciousness onto Reality - which highlights again that the Solution to All forms of Pollution starts inside Correcting the Programming of Humanity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the "Good guy" always gets the most Support in films which is Analogous to what is Behind All these Businesses Presenting themselves as Green Eco Defenders of Earth - Fans, Money and Profit at the Expense of All Life which is the Real Evil in this World.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Humanity Living as Pollutionary to Life started in our Childhood, where our Parents showed us how to Embrace a Rotten Nature of Winners and Losers, where we Must Compete and Become a Winner at All Costs while Painting ourselves as a Posing Captain Planet Life Saviour Despite the World proving the Horrors this creates on Generational Repeat.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Companies Actually get Paid more Government Incentives as Money/Tax Relief from Holding "Carbon Credits" and Generally Playing Along with the Charade of the "Green" Movement.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that behind the whole accumulating Green movements globally are actually the same people/groups that created the Georgia Guide stones - Psychopaths with too much Money that have for a Longtime had Slowly Deploying plans to Significantly reduce the Population of Human Life as an apparent Climate saving Solution, when Really it is simply Equalizing of Global Education, Ending Child Slavery, Abuse and Poverty that will be the Best Solution for All on Earth.

I commit myself to Show that the "Green movements" is all fueled by Money.

I commit myself to Challenge anyone who claims to be an Economist if they are not Producing and Sharing a Real Eco System that is Best for All as Equal Money.

I commit myself to Show that a Real Economy is Not based in Profit for a Minority but Profit for All Life as an Eco System of Equal Co-Existence for All Life.

Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... abuse.html

Can our leaders be trusted with Life? No. Has Humanity ever been Saved by a Saviour? No, but do you notice the increasingly obsessive narrative in the Film industry, in Religion, in Politics and Culture generally with a “special saviour” in the form of one being? How a single leader, who “guides” others is painted as something grandiose instead of the autocratic tyrannical consequences one leader causes in this world. The design of consciousness made it possible for this to accumulate in the way it has, this hope that someone great will come and make our choices for us, because we can’t do that ourselves Of Course - to get to a Mass Choice we can all agree on.

Why do I say All Leaders cannot be trusted with Life currently? This is because in Capitalism in order to be a Government and Business Leader you need to be willing to violate Human Rights in Many Ways. Only Fear can be spread in this situation obviously revealing that the leader is not actually worthy of leadership that's best. This is why some throughout History have questioned any form of “Saviour Leader” figure that emerged at any time because Faith and Sanctimonious Reverence of a Saviour is by definition based on invisible irrationality that never considers the whole.

This world is a reflection of everyone our leaders are no different, no matter what anyone claims this world is a hell like fuck up, even though the Zealot like Idolatry of these leaders will completely ignore this truth despite the world painted blood results we see. If we want a world that's best for all, we first need groups of leaders who embody this.

But what do we see in this world everyday? A World of Know - It - All's looking for the most Knowledgeable leader to follow, the most Legendary All Knowing Man of Know-Ledge. We all climb the Pyramid in this Ravenous Desire looking to get to the Apex to stand as this Omniscient One, The One saving those more stupid than you from their own stupidity, because You the Great Emperor of Man who Knows Better in All-Ways and will Bellow this to All in your Great Kingdom. Throughout Human History Leaders have been proliferating in their frequency and psychopathic tendencies.

I would say the manifestation of Viruses Malignant towards Humanity in recent generations is likely a result of this Saviour chasing fuck up of Humanity wanting to be the Best Species that knows the Most and Wins the Most, completely missing that in our dogged pursuit of the “Greatest Knowledge” outside of ourselves we didn’t see that we didn’t know, Truly Unconsciously Incompetent and that the Greatest Knowledge was always Right Here as Equality and Oneness for All Life.

Have you considered that within the most abusive elite groups there has been a plan for a Long Time to produce an actual Emperor of Mankind? Evil Jesus as a Scientifically Manufactured “God in the Flesh” to lead a misguided man into a “Kingdom of Light” so to speak. A Leader that will Claim more Benevolence and Authority over Life on Earth than any Leader in our History, while actually causing more Misery to Life than any leader in history. This being will likely be Abnormally tall with a voice powerful enough to vibrate physical bodies in a way that Commands All to Listen.

This being will likely have an actual golden eminence surrounding their body to match the historical idea of a "divine being" where their very presence will make men fall to their knees in awe and servitude. A being with “superior” Genetics, Intellect, Strength, life span with a superior army that will destroy all others with ease and install a one world government where a new religion based in “Science and Logic” will be enforced on All, which will be whatever this Emperor of Life Abuse and those close to him deem Scientific and Logical.

There will be no Vote, this will be a Dictatorship on a scale never seen before in Human History. There will be no shred of Common sense left in this world in this scenario as the Mass Choice Hails and Believes the New Emperor of Man to be the first God Incarnate to Truly Lead us better than any before him. That we can forget all other Kings, Gods, all other Religions in Human history for it is our New Emperors Logic that will apparently Lead Mankind to become a "greater" species and create a “Holy Empire” of Humanity on Earth and Expand his Imperium throughout our Solar system and beyond with a mighty "Crusade into the Stars" with the help of AI and Machines. This plan despite any glorious star wars imaginations and desires in the elite will be an absolute Catastrophe for All Life in Physical Existence which must Not be allowed to pass.

In the World of Movies, Books and Entertainment I highly suggest one looks closer at films/games/books like: Star Wars, Dune, Lord of the Rings, Alien Covenant, The Matrix, AI, Bladerunner 2049, The Fifth Element, Midnight Special, Elysium,The Terminator series, Hunger Games, Flash Gordon, Masters of the Universe, Akira, Game of Thrones, Babylon 5, Avatar, Stargate, DC, Marvel, the hundreds of Warhammer 40k books and tableau's - all this content was directly or indirectly created by elite occult secret societies and all give you heavy symbolism of the desires and machinations in the elite to create a "special leader" through the Magic of Science to save our Ass.

If you have been unaware of this Emperor of Humanity plan you may not have noticed that Xi Jinping anointed himself the “Emperor of Life” recently. Vladimir Putin has often called himself an Emperor, Prince William is now Eco Captain Planet, Donald Trump being perhaps the most accussed president ever of trying to paint himself as an emperor whether you agree or not.

If you look closely you will notice that this world now has more leaders who will claim to be some kind of special “Leader of Leaders” than ever before. This accumulation of “Special Leaders” game can only end Equal to its calamitous starting point, we all inherently know behind all our Pre-programming as Consciousness that we all are Equal as Life, that Nobody Truly is Greater no matter what is created or claimed - which is why the Emperor of Life Abuse plan is a Great support for any to understand the importance of Equality and Oneness as the Only Solution that is Truly Best for All on Earth.
What must be understood is that this “Emperor of Life” Plan must not be reacted to in Fear as it actually exists in all of us in Self-Honesty, where we have these moments of wanting to stand as the Supreme Authority of something. This extensive Hubris to be able to do things that someone else cannot do to make ourselves feel more important, unique and apparently have more Authority/Right to Life Than another in our Self-interest.

A classic that I have seen in myself and many Humans is this idea that because you are knowledgeable about something that you do not need to listen to someone you judge as being “Not on your level” of knowledge on the same point because you judge yourself based on your accumulated knowledge, lived or not. Where you speak like you are the central character in a Stage Play with this Larger than Life voice, then as soon as the other person starts speaking about the same thing you disregard their word, perhaps not even giving them a chance to finish their sentences. Claiming to be an All Knowing n Emperor of Life while creating Abuse, demanding fealty from all as you kneel to my Almighty Knowing, because it's My way or the Highway.

If you think you are too holy to think you have more importance than another in a myriad of moments in your life - I suggest you trace the timeline of your life back to your childhood and how parents/families will often view a child being born as a Miracle Saviour for the parents/family. The parents always will go on and invariably impulse the importance of being “the unique one” into the child.

So Grow up and Give your energy to the God of Money and Belief and Pray for a Jesus Saviour to fix the things that need correcting in mine and others lives, where I turn myself into a Labour Zombie for the Money God Endlessly Projecting into the future to be Saved as Energy instead of Living Here as this Breath as a Self Responsible Self-Leader.

Time to Stop all these Super Hero Clown Leaders, Stop trying to be Right, Stop planning your own Kingdom to Enforce on others, Stop claiming ownership of that which you Do Not Own, Stop using Intellect to compete, Stop trying to Win at the expense of others, Be Here as this Body. Fuck All Leaders, lets create a World of Equal Self-Leaders through an Equal Money System where the Authority of Life is Bestowed Upon All as was given to All by our One Earth as an Ecumenical Birth-Right.

Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... d-out.html

All these mapped out Image based lives going nowhere, so I was looking at the walls the other day considering that we have not put any pictures up in the house. Now during my process I have noticed how over time I have less value in pictures generally, so taking pictures, hanging pictures has become rather pointless to me in many respects as I noticed how so many pictures/posters/photos/Images in my life were in some way connected to something Pre-determined as my pre-programming creating positive images in my mind to avoid facing the negative shit inside myself.
Now of course it is who we are within what we do, not what we do that is the issue, so its not that taking and owning loads of pictures is a problem if your starting point is clear. However, Images are stored in the body and its always fucked with me how we Humans individually have trained ourselves to only accepted our specific self-interested projected image as real and ignore the real Image of this Physical Reality and even define it as an Illusion as you see with these "Simulation" claimers and certain nonsensical religions about this existence. Fascinating how without Money it is not possible to ignore the real picture of physical reality as money literally gives you the ability to choose what images you store in your body, which obviously becomes the ones that give you the most heavenly feelings.

There has been many countries and situations I have been in where I had a compulsion to start taking loads of beautiful pictures based on feeling good and trying to impulse reactions in others, yet I decided to forgive myself instead and opt to mainly take pictures in life when there is some cool self-realization within this picture that will support me and others to live whats best for all as Equality and Oneness.

Outside of clear Nature/Wildlife Images and Cool Humans impulsing best for all points, most images in this world seem to be created through our individual collective allowance to impulse/appease/enhance our fucked up pre-programming. However, while we were discussing this I mentioned that there is an Image that I do enjoy a lot which is a Map of the Planet.

I shared how when I first started walking my process years ago, I noticed that when I looked at World Maps I would get this retrocedent experience of "I am so fucking small in comparison to the world" this Fear of facing Everything in the World as being too Gargantuan in scale for me to take on. Also that where I am now, where I have been and where I want to go is all that matters - so my wants and needs in "My country" is the "Primary" importance Now in the world, then holding onto memories of my most prideful achievements in travel, or planning my most desirous future holidays that would make me feel good. So I would basically always go into the Mind when looking at Maps.

Then as I started looking at these various thoughts coming up every time I looked at a Map, pulling apart the layers till I found the root, I applied self-forgiveness in self-honesty consistently removing the reactionary thought patterns over time and redesigned my cognition's around maps - where here instead of seeing myself as small in comparison to the world, I could now see how incredible it is to be able to encapsulate a visual example of this planet physically in my room on a wall with me Here.

That if I was actually so small it would not be possible to do this in the first place, to see the world equal in actual size to me Here. I mean viruses are so small yet can cause such incredible impacts, we see how a grain of sand alone is only a grain yet with all other grains creates the beaches in every country, how every planet is a speck in the scale of the universe, yet combines to make existence, so the big fits into the small and vice versa. So now Maps become a great support to see that the size of anything is Irrelevant as we are all interconnected in the equal web of physical life on our One Earth and thus are All Equally of Value in the One Real Picture of Life.

Why would we compare our self as small to the world? Well in my experience when you define yourself as this little piece of consciousness you cannot see your own or anyone else as life, where you can pretend your thoughts, words and actions have no correlation to another. By saying one is too small to create a difference in the world that's best you create a perfect excuse to stay in your mind heavens as Ego while claiming you are "being humble" when really you fear to let go of memory and live as Life in cohesion because memory is all I have known.

Then of course the Realisation that Life has no "Country" to claim, it is only the idea of myself as my pre-programmed nationalistic characters of the mind that dares to separate physical existence into a economic eco-system where certain countries are apparently more important than others. In our Mind we can always justify why we believe our wants and needs are more important than others, in exactly the same way our larger governments do to smaller governments.

Once we remove this idea we see that there is only one life-force on earth a group of beings all with the same needs to live a life of dignity, we all need a house, an education, we all breath, piss, shit the same. I mean have we ever considered if everyone in every country woke up everyday and said I am Life, not this nationality/culture my mind claims, then how quickly we would solve so many tribal divisive problems of separation in this world.

Travel is Always cool for learning in life, yet going on holiday to follow desires and feel good consistently is unacceptable and only keeps the status quo of my pre-programming in place as well as the global system of individual humans all selfishly pursuing money as consumerism at the expense of life to live out their own tailored dreams. My achievements claimed in travel are meaningless bullshit, as long as there is one Life form on my one planet that does not have the means to have fun holidays like me holding onto and embellishing my memories only serve to perpetuate this fuck up.

I listened to the Resonant Seed the other day, which is a true Bernard classic recording and it really is measurable to see that there is a map of existence inside each one of us, our body our mind, everything we are as DNA is pre-determined. So it is all mapped out where we can see our position now, where we have been and where we will go based on our current path of allowances. It is a blueprint, a blueprint though that when we give up thinking and take Self-Responsibility for can be forged into a life of worth as whats best for all where anything can be achieved.

Our Blueprint must become a continual consequence of geometric mathematical precision of life support and breathing is a Map, a compass to always show us our self-honesty. Breath is required to keep the body functioning in this reality, yet all our imaginations, ideas, fantasies all of the pre-determined shit in our mind has no correlation to our existence in the flesh, because if you stop all of that mind candy your life goes on, you try and stop breathing you quickly realise this cannot be done.

The Virtual reality of the mind has no consequence and of course we have the "free choice" to decide to stay there and not support all life equally - when in reality we don't have this "free choice" but we gave ourselves the idea we do through having enough money to give our self the option to not have to actually be Self-Responsible.

Pre-determined thought, images, feelings, emotions cannot serve as a road map to a world that is best as our world shows. Lets make the Best Map of our self as the world, because when we have a world of all Humans on Earth Understanding clearly that I am the Breath of Life, that I Map myself out Here, that I am the directive of this physical world, and this map no matter how many failures I Incur Is the road to self-perfection equal to my starting point, then we can have a world of unimaginable harmony for all life.

Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

https://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot ... uence.html

We all roll our eyes when we here "you can never get away from yourself" quotes, its something we all innately know, that no matter where you go you cannot get away from the consequence of your decisions, that every thought allowed has a consequence, every word spoken, every action allowed has a consequence, yet we humans tend to enjoy racking up consistent condemnation as the Minds hubris of the mathematical sequences of living that produce what is best for all while claiming to "learn through" consequence. We really like re-spawning on this computer game level, its a hard level and this idea of having endless chances to fix something so why give my full effort now?

It's all fucking consequence throughout Human history, after the fact going - "oh fuck that's what I should have done, why couldn't I see that at the time?!" one can take responsibility to change who we are, but yet we cannot stop the consequential outflows of division and abuse what we have been allowing for sometime through reliving of the past. The wave must crash once it has built up. Let me Feel now learn later tends to be the problem.

We were punished as kids by our parents to whatever degree as consequence, the global court systems will discipline people as consequence, when a person losses a job, a relationship, a friend, a business partner its all based on an accumulated consequence.

Harming Nature to an increasing degree overtime will likely have the consequence of the end of Humanity, where we can point fingers and wish harmful consequences at each other and on those we deem more responsible then us for this environmental damage on our planet.

You see how as a species we avoid looking at the consequence of what happens after death, even though it is certain for us all. Its clear that we Humans base our relationships in energy that always leads to frictional, judgmental abusive consequences. So why would we think that wouldn't have the most serious consequences in the afterlife? Consciousness, because within consciousness we can con ourselves hiding in benediction based beliefs and opinions where there is no awareness a complete dulling of the inherent reality within us all as Life that the afterlife in common sense would likely have a form of measure as to how effective we were at supporting all life in this lifetime.

Yet we see in our abusive economic system how money stops consequence happening to those who are the worst of autocrats and dictators in living, so those who are innocent as life are treated as "weak" thus abused and those who are of the ego as money as seen as "strong" and are thus supported by the system. From the actions of the elite in this world this seems to be a clear issue, where rather then accumulate money to do what is best with that money, people tend to tell others "I want to get money to have nice things and be happy" while this "happiness" includes having enough money to indulge and avoid consequence for the most abusive of thoughts, thoughts you secretly never dealt with and were looking for/hoping for the conduit of money to make them manifest.

I notice during my process that I had had this relationship in energy that developed around the point of loving and fearing consequence as polarity. Within this I find this subjective standing where with some points of pre-programming I am immediately Self-Honest, I forgive myself effectively and transcend the point overtime through re-scripting self, breathing and living in a way that's best.

Yet with other points my mind has more value in I notice its like being some sort of end trails as me as secretive petulant teenager fearing/desiring to face the consequence of parental punishment under the ambiguous pretense that I can learn through the experience of the fuck up with some things in life right? I mean how hard can the punishment really be? No matter how bad it is I would deserve it anyway if I'm guilty right? It's kind of exciting thinking of how hard the consequence could hit me. Also the Consequence won't be immediate now will it? So I don't have to realize Here with Real-Eyes or consider now, I can procrastinate that point and learn later the hard way, sounds more fun anyway. Or I will tell myself I have forgiven a point when really I have suppressed it in Fear and I notice how I can be hard on myself at times when I keep falling on a point where each falls feels harder and one can easily start defining self as that fall and thus justify not taking responsibility for that point in anyway now and again just let the cycle of consequence play out of Isolating myself in this thought, let the damage of this consequence play out because when I lose something I care about through this Self-I - Cell - Hate then I should get it right?

Yet when we face consequence and go through the fuck up later do we really learn and change from those points? No the world shows that is not the case, we often define ourselves as those fuck ups giving up entirely, or blame someone else for the fuck up, or suppress/convince others we have changed, go into the mind to be consoled and feel better about our mistakes - where inevitably the Individual and Global process will accumulate and come round again in a different form because as with starting point of any unresolved pre-programming the point will accumulate in the silence of the allowed thought, in the secret mind running the background like any other allowed systems, so you won't see the consequence straight away and can as the mind again justify procrastination. Then this apathy can feed into the justification that maybe with some points I will just be better facing these in the afterlife. Yet repeatedly accepting a point of pre-programming here in the physical thinking you can get rid of it in the consequence of the afterlife magically is mathematically not possible, because your limitations accepted here would be limitation accepted anywhere hereafter, how can one claim Life that has never lived as it in Awareness?

However, True Self-Awareness though knows its interconnection to all life so has no selective self-interested backchat deliberation/justifications of "I will learn later on this point by facing consequence" because obviously If I'm waiting for something else to happen in the future before I take Self-Responsibility then clearly I'm not here and having a back door for Blame/Abdication of Responsibility, where I am thus not Self-Aware.

Those of us in the elite don't immediately see the consequences of feeding into a reward based money system that does not produce whats best but only consequences of harm for the majority and heaven for the minority. Our laws are a joke that produce subjective consequence based on the power or lack thereof of the individual as money, instead having laws that prevent consequences of abuse equally for all life, which shows that Self-Awareness as Life is not existing in our governments.

In the church and spirituality you see the same where there is no consequence for the abuser in this world, because both the cult leader light-worker and the catholic loving gangster can claim this world is not real, its the plan of a higher power that will tell me my lessons that I will learn from later after this lifetime.

Learning is never a future event it is in every breath here, input, output, learning is investigating everything of me and only keeping that which is best, preventing outputs of abuse which is for those of us in the elite within our free choice.

Now for some Self-Forgiveness, yet I must always be clear that Self-Forgiveness does not stop consequence accumulated to get to here, It is only merely my new script of responsibility, my showing of acknowledging and owning this consequence, which gives me the potential to face the consequence truly and avoid the consequence on the next cycling round. This is where I actually am beginning to change my future with more effective pathways here, yet I cannot change my past , I can't get away from it, it will keep coming back around as consequence until I face it in Fact, Forgiven and Proven to myself as Life that I will not Recycle this point Again, That i will in fact Stop and stand for whats bets for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as energy as polarity friction through fear and desire in connection to consequence at various points in life based on inconsistent standing of myself as life in the totality of me Here and the idea of free choice to pick/choose what pre-programming I take responsibility to face now and which I can face later or in the after life as Consequence, when I realise that Self-Awareness is not subjective, not looking for another event before change can occur - so when I stand as who I am as Life as this Breath in consistency living as a Self-Directive, Self-Responsible being creating myself Here as outflows that are Best for All to prevent Harmful Consequence - then I can speak of Self-Awareness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to in moments view my process as a computer game where I have apparently unlimited lives to realise any level, creating an apathy in effort and embracing of consequence, gravitating to levels I like to play more that make me feel good, trying to avoid harder levels that require more consideration, saving the hardest till last, let me cruise through the easy points and build plans and strategies around the last hardest levels, believing that if face consequence enough on the last hardest points I will get that "aha!" moment of working out the hardest last level through logic, that or give up on the game. In reality there is no "scaling up" difficulty in this process that makes any sense, because All systems are equal as such and living what is best for all life is a Self-Honest decision where you take responsibility for All that is Here, not some of what is Here now and the Rest Later.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that this fear and desire to go through consequence to learn started in childhood where I would bounce around between energies of fearing and loving consequence as punishment from my mum or granddad often being surprised by the seemingly soft punishments.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise In all breaths that one can take responsibility to change who we are, yet we cannot stop the consequential outflows of any point that what we have been allowing to get to here through reliving of the past.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that anything based on the past which is typically how we humans trust ourselves to be is of Consequence as Consciousness, where as anything life force based is of Physical Awareness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the fundamental damage to ourselves, others and the planet is all based on allowing harmful consequences, causing the consequence of accumulated severity of consequence to the current point of Humanity being in danger of extinction through Self-Genocide and Earth standing up for itself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that we Humans Fear looking at the consequence of Death, the system even ostracizes earnest research in this area, while Loving pretending to be experts about the consequence of the afterlife through Beliefs, Feelings and Opinions completely unaware of what the consequence of existing as those Beliefs, Feelings and Opinions based on Energy in The Mind would be in the afterlife if you have no more Body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the economic system stop consequences of punishment for the elite, while the majority suffer with lacking money, food, shelter and education having no way to stop the consequences of punishment from the system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that most pursue Money only so they have a conduit to explore their mind possessions free from consequence which is what is implied with the age old idea of if "I was rich I could do whatever I want" which is unfortunately exactly what we still see in the world - a tiny group of elite humans, scrapping for the most money to do what they want at the expense of the whole, without consideration that in a system where everyone had money and that money had the value of life, Money would no longer be used as conduit for mind fuck ups.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that on certain points in my life I through fearing certain consequence I hastily convince myself I have forgiven the point with a few cool blogs and statements, avoiding testing this truth in Real-Time because of knowing In Self-Honesty I have suppressed it really while giving myself an illusion of transcendence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that on some points I have defined myself as the fall Itself, where I see within this I can justify having to go through consequence again.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify procrastination on certain points through an idea that some points can't be corrected in this life, or are extremely hard in one life. I realise that regardless if that is true or not for any of us, this does not consider that something cannot transform into life-force based in the afterlife if one has never lived as life it in totality Here, which is why procrastination of standing as whats best for all never makes sense, because the best me emerging would have an unnecessarily delayed result of Physically Manifesting and make the Standing itself more difficult over time, thus make a world that best for all harder to achieve with every delay.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the world proves that facing consequence later does not guarantee improved learning the next time round, or thus produce a measurable better human.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I am only self aware as life once I am responsible for all of me as life, where consequence is prevented in all ways with no back doors instead of consequence being used as an excuse to learn later instead of learning and applying change as self here as this Breath which is Real Learning.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that because we are not Self-Aware as Life we do not see our own consequence clearly, thus do not see the consequence of participating in a consequence based money system, or the consequence allowed in each one even the so called leaders comprising our Consecutive conspiratorial governments.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that all religion and spirituality accepts instant bliss here with no consequence through accepting a belief that this world is not real but an illusion, when in reality this delusion in the mind cannot exist mathematically without the physical in self-honesty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that free choice to do what is best for all life is a luxury so few people have in this world, that as a member of the elite I have the time, support, responsibility and choice to create a world free from consequence as me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every Here moment that Self-Forgiveness does not stop consequence accumulated to get to here, It is only merely my new script of responsibility, my showing of acknowledging and owning this consequence, which gives me the potential to face the consequence truly and avoid the consequence next time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I have been carrying a belief for sometimes that some issues aye I cannot face in this lifetime and need to do it in the dimensions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise one can take responsibility to change who we are, but yet we cannot stop the consequential outflows of division and abuse what we have been allowing for sometime through reliving of the past

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that if I sell out the Physical for the Mind the Consequence when I die is that I will only be an Illusion no longer Here as I had never lived Here only the idea of being Here as the Consequence of Consciousness.

I commit myself to Remove All Fear and Love in Consequence.

I commit myself to show that anyone claiming Consequence is how we learn lessons to become a better Human is not looking truly inside themselves or at this world, a world which shows time and time again Humans not learning from their mistakes.

I commit myself to living the Realization that Only a system as the past relies on consequence, me here as Life in Awareness does not wait for future events of learning through consequence as I stand as the change in All ways Responsible to Prevent Consequence and only keep what is best.

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”