Bella's Journey to Life

Place your Blogs Here
Bella

Re: Bella's Journey to Life

Post by Bella »

Bella's Journey to Life Day 46: MIND over MATTER

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the physical reality reflects the inherent nature of ourselves which we deny and suppress and hide within the royal chambers of our secret mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take the physical reality for granted - nature, the animal kingdom, my physical body.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to take nature for granted, instead of considering what it is that nature is showing us through for instance the weather patterns and changes, the more and more violent outbursts and natural catastrophes that are visiting upon us.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to consider that nature is reflecting us back to ourselves that we may see ourselves - if we dare look.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to consider that a change in the world-consciousness as the accepted 'human nature' could possibly result in a change of the patterns of nature on earth.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the world consciousness as human nature has not actually changed or evolved throughout time, but has only intensified and externalized, just like the natural phenomena we are witnessing are becoming more and more violent, explosive, fatal.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to take the animal kingdom for granted - instead of considering what it is that animals may be reflecting back to us so that we may see the truth of our nature - if we dare look.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to 'justify' the accepted human nature of survival and self-interest by referring to the animal kingdom where one animal kills another - yet I have never considered to reverse the logic, the cause and effect: are the animals maybe showing us what we are doing to ourselves and each-other?

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed a world where we'll go to incredible extents to try and 'justify' why we exist the way we do, consuming ourselves and each-other and our living planet; and where we'll call nature /the animal /the physical 'evil' and blame nature /the animal /the physical for the evil in man - instead of really getting to know ourselves, how we function and why, so that we may finally take responsibility, stand-up and take action to restore the equilibrium of life as what's best for all.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to take my physical body for granted - instead of realizing that without the physical body, my mind would have nothing to sustain it; and that in fact the mind is dependent on the physical to exist and maintain its functions.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to give my physical body equal attention and regard as I've given to my mind - and I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to identify with consciousness of the mind only, where I can pretend and superimpose the 'positive' while I dump all 'negative' into the physical, to hide and suppress it, thinking and believing that if I don't look - it's not there; just like sheep hiding from the fire.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to get to know my physical body as that which keeps me alive, that which breathes and sustains me, that which is Here - and to equalize myself within and as it; no longer placing judgment onto the physical based on the brainwashing of this world, but really accepting myself as the physical body that I am and getting to know and communicate with my origin.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that "mind over matter" is the belief that has driven mankind to delusions of grandeur while disregarding and exploiting the physical reality we all share; and that how we live the words “mind over matter” is in fact revealing the deliberate abuse we allow in the name of ego: as ‘mind’ is that which we deem as ‘mine’ (thus self-interest, ownership, possession) and ‘matter’ is that which really matters, the matter at hand, the physical that is always Here.

I commit myself to train myself in establishing equilibrium within myself as a physical body, getting to know myself at all levels, no longer hiding within the mind in projected 'superiority' while disregarding and exploiting the physical to maintain the personalities we identify with as self-image.

I commit myself to walking myself out of the mental and into the physical: from self-image to self-trust - so that I may stand in self-equality and oneness and learn to truly honor and respect myself as a living being of dignity and integrity.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that the human consciousness has not evolved or changed - and that we’ve only been manifesting conflict, war and deterioration through the self-interest of our mind - instead of considering and regarding life as that which is common and sacred to all living beings, as that which truly matters.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that the physical is our origin, as we are born from the physical and equally return to the earth; and a child is not born with a mind/mental consciousness, but is conditioned throughout time to 'evolve' as mind/personality in self-interest/separation according to the 'education' it receive based on 'reward' and 'punishment' -
thus the consciousness that evolves as personality is purely a product of brainwashing and mind-control, ingrained into the physical through acceptance and allowance;
and as the consciousness age to become an elderly person, it will fixate on one or a few personalities with which it identify and will end-up as a deteriorated physical body acting out the caprices it defines as 'who I am', which however end at death.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that death is the result of the physical's exploitation by the mind/consciousness and by the being's acceptances and allowances that cause its separation from the physical and entrapped into the mental.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that the mental exists as alternate-realities in which we can hide only for so long - and that we should consider that perhaps our being Here on Earth is our test and our choice to decide whether we will sell out life in the pursuit of self-interest which is ‘exclusive’, or whether we will make it through the eye of the needle into Life which is all-inclusive; and that this: each one decide and determine for oneself in every moment of breath.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense about the necessity to investigate and self-realize the mental - so that we may see, realize and understand how we have manifested ourselves and our world as we know it; so that we may give ourselves the opportunity to transcend the mind and take responsibility for the physical as ourselves and this reality we all share.

I commit myself to establishing a new system on Earth that will regard and support the physical as the actuality of reality, a new system based on the realization that the value of life is life: thus a system of equality that will support all life equally from birth to death, ensuring a dignified life for all.

Bella

Post by Bella »

Bella's Journey to Life Day 47: Wisdom - DOOM of the WE

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to look for and accumulate 'wisdom', thinking and believing that that is the way to make myself 'valuable' and 'knowing'; thinking and believing that the more I 'know' the more I am 'worth' - in spite of the evidence in the world that no amount of wisdom as knowledge has brought forth any actual change or evolution that would really benefit LIFE.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that wisdom in this world has only ever been used and abused to serve self-interest and promote the beliefs that ensure the further enslavement of mankind to self-interest.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see that different groups/leaders promote different 'wisdom' and so we have different people/groups as WE's following such wisdom to their Doom, as they abdicate their authority and responsibility to religions, spiritual movements, belief-systems, questioning neither the intent behind the promoted 'wisdom' nor the implications of following such 'wisdom'.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to practically live every point of understanding, every realization, every insight practically, in changing myself visibly and evidently toward setting myself free from existing as knowledge and information only - making sure that I utilize only the knowledge and information that can be applied by all to bring forth a better world and a better human in fact.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that knowledge and information in this world is formed and promulgated to in-form and condition the individual into a slave of the system, making sure that knowledge produce only organic robots based in fear/inferiority striving for 'power'/superiority thus only serving self-interest and thus the system.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that in this world we are not even equal to the knowledge and information promulgated - but are in fact inferior, as we merely follow the knowledge and information presented to us in an attempt to accumulate 'power' and act superior - instead of realizing that actual power exists within and as oneness and equality with the physical, the actuality of reality, wherein one requires to understand the 'how to' of creation through investigating cause and effect, and from here making sure that what we cause only effects what's best for life.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that wisdom has always only served the 'ascension' of a few through fame and fortune, while it has brought only enslavement and inferiority for the many - and thus wisdom has been a doom for the WE as humanity in the physical and only has been of profit for the I as the mental.

I commit myself to investigating all knowledge and information of our world in common sense, and only keep that which is in the interest of all life.

I commit myself to letting go of the 'excitement' of realizing or understanding a point; as I see that knowledge is use-less when it is used-less = when it is not practically applied in a way that supports life.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that knowledge in this world is useless, because in spite of the evidence, we do not use the knowledge available to bring forth what is best for all, but only to superiorize ourselves/our own, in an attempt to control 'power' and satisfy our own self-interest in separation from life.

I commit myself to stopping the accumulation of knowledge and information as if it were a valuable good - and to only keep that of knowledge/wisdom that can be practically lived and applied by all and anyone to bring about a world, a society and thus an individual that is in-formed in the interest of life.

I commit myself to making sure that I live and apply the knowledge that is valuable for life as common sense and self-support - so that my knowledge is not useless but used to bring-forth actual evolution in existence starting with myself.

I commit myself to letting go of any and all value I have placed into knowledge /information /wisdom - and align myself with the actuality of reality in the commitment to bring forth what is best for all as life; thus within this, I commit myself to place value only within that which will support life, and live the practical application of the principle of equality and oneness: placing knowledge and understanding into practical living application to support myself as life and all life equally.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that the only way to change the world is to practically do so - starting with ourselves and the relationships in our world; Re-aligning ourselves and our relationships from separation and self-interest to equality and oneness in the interest of life.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense realization that relationships in this world use knowledge and information to create separate bubbles of alternate realities wherein one 'appreciate' and 'respect' each-other based on only sharing/valuing the same knowledge and information - in spite of the fact that this application is what manifests elitism and separation in the world, resulting to a world that holds on to profound knowledge, wisdom and promises without in fact doing what it takes to change and transform this world into a place that is best for all.

I commit myself to bringing forth a new world system that will give everyone equal access to all knowledge and information, to stop mind-control and elitism by giving everyone the opportunity to inform and educate themselves;
and once knowledge and information is no longer a privilege but the common inheritance of the history of mankind, we will start using it in a way that will actually support life and practical-living, instead of abusing knowledge and information in self-interest to accumulate 'power' and control.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that all knowledge and information in this world has been abused and altered to promote beliefs and value-judgments through which mankind results to hatred, blame and spitefulness among each-other; and that we will require to re-evaluate all history from the starting-point of life as equality and oneness - so that we may truly learn from history the lessons that will enable us to stop history from repeating.

I commit myself to letting go of any and all wants/needs/desires for 'power' and control - in the realization that the only actual power is within the ability to know and understand ourselves and our creation and to bring forth actual evolution through standing together as self-willed equals of life, without fear, without spite, without blame, without abdicating our responsibility to systems of separation and exploitation.

I commit myself to exposing all points of fake wisdom in this world that are dressed up as profound knowledge while intending only profit and the enslavement of the masses to promises of a better life, an afterlife, salvation, power or control; while the masses in no way understand How mind-control works and What drives them from the inside, and do not even bother investigate as long as one 'feel good' and seems to be 'getting somewhere'.

I commit myself to showing how wisdom in this world is handled just like a material possession and ownership, and in the end each one is owned and possessed by that which one thinks and believes one owns and possesses, by that which one thinks and believes one knows;
and that the 'power' and control one seems to have or believes to accumulate will surely but surely turn around and become the point that controls one's personality and decisions in life, overpowering all common sense, making self-honesty impossible.

I commit myself to showing how wisdom/knowledge is irrelevant where self-honesty is the directive principle of self - as wisdom/knowledge has mutated into an automatic pilot for the conditioned consciousness we exist as, while self-honesty is the practical living-application where self is/becomes the directive principle of self as life, walking in self-awareness as life in every moment and dealing with the actuality of reality in practical common sense.

I commit myself to bringing forth a new world system that will stop the promulgation of 'wisdom' for profit and instead promote self-empowerment through self-honesty, making available to all the knowledge and the tools for man to 'know thyself' - so that we may be and bring-forth self-willed equals of life that will establish a new world, a new way of LIFE, a new earth that will support all children born into this existence.

Bella

Post by Bella »

Bella's Journey to Life Day 48: MIND over MATTER - Part 2

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that whenever a being decides to change, there's going to be physical resistance; and one can see this within how the body will become 'heavy' or 'tired' or will 'contract' or have a certain 'sensation' - and then one will say "I don't feel like it" or "I'm too tired" or "I can't right now" or "I'll do it next time": this is how the mind has trained the body to abide to the self-interest of consciousness which is always based in fear and the desire for self-preservation as that is what gives consciousness the perception of 'control' and 'safety'.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the perception of 'control' and 'safety' is how we have programmed ourselves to remain in the accepted knowledge and information of 'who we are' and how the world is; and that it will take actual courage to move through the perception of 'control' and 'safety' manifested as the physical resistance that comes up in moments that are in fact windows of opportunity toward change in self-direction.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that to entertain 'good intentions' in the mind without changing in the physical, in actuality, is self-deception - and that one can see, if one look self-honestly, how most 'good intentions' end-up creating a hell of an experience as consequence when there is no equal and one physical-application that make the 'good intentions' real in fact.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to consider that we are here on earth to 'prove' ourselves to ourselves in the physical, not in the mind - as in the mind anyone can be a 'hero', anyone can be 'god', anyone can make oneself believe that one has 'good intentions'; However, mental realization is only useful if it is put into practical application in physical living, otherwise any and all realization is useless and will drive a being deeper into self-dishonesty, because in spite of seeing and realizing, one does not in fact act, one does not in fact change.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that when I give in to physical resistances: I am giving in to the conditioned mind consciousness I have become, and am not giving myself the chance to expand beyond the auto-pilot of the mind imposing itself onto the physical through my own acceptance and allowance, not giving myself the chance to self-realization = making myself real within and as the physical.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that everything is here, as I am here, and that the only component missing is the SELF-WILL of me as life taking the directive to transcend and transform the ILL will of the MIND that is conditioned in polarities of fears and desires, projected as 'inferiority' and 'superiority', only following self-interest as Ego.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that that which is the self-interest of consciousness as Ego is not in the best interest of me as a being, as life; because self-consciousness was not born of life, it was born of the system and formed in the image and likeness of the system without my directive will, only through my acceptance and allowance and submission.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that this physical existence is the place where it is and will be revealed who is real as life as directive power, with the courage to stand in the interest of life/all, and who is illusion as mind as polarity-design of self-consciousness in separation from life/all;
and that this is and will be revealed not only within our existence and experience individually, but also within the greater picture of the world-system, where money is the mind of the system, dictating existence in terms of 'superiority' and 'inferiority', attempting to always have control and power over existence by selling experiences through perception, with politics the 'good intentions' that only ever make promises but never in fact act to bring forth what is best for life in actuality.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that it's gonna take courage and self-will to walk through the resistances imposed by habit as our conditioned existence both within and without; and it's gonna take BREATHING and actual physical self-movement, to not accept or allow the weight of the past to keep us waiting/weighting - so that we may break through the invisible walls of the mind/system and birth ourselves as life in the physical: re-birthing ourselves AND the world system equally, in a way that will support all life.

I commit myself to flagging the points of physical resistance I am facing - so that I in the moment of resistance: I BREATHE, realize what I am facing, and walk through the resistance in self-directive will, aligning my thoughts, words and deeds to life as equality and oneness, no longer accepting or allowing the mind/system to dictate who I am, no longer accepting or allowing myself to give in to the limitations of the mind/system that have been ingrained in my physical through repetition breath by breath;
thus it's gonna take many breaths to break the patterns of existence and practically breath-by-breath program into my physical a new way of life that is of actual support for life as who I really am.

I commit myself to make it a point of my daily training: to walk through resistances whenever such come-up - so that I may within this develop and establish self-will, self-trust and self-worth, while becoming the directive principle of me in equality and oneness.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that "mind over matter" only lasts for so long, while the mind consciousness of belief and perception manifest as personalities through which we then interact in our world as pictures in a picture-world, never really getting to know ourselves or each-other - and while the mind consciousness impose itself onto the physical as its master and dictator, it refuses to see that without the physical it cannot exist;
and while it feeds on the physical, the physical deteriorates and eventually returns to the earth, leaving the personality without fuel and thus without life -
and so within this we can see that: it is the PHYSICAL that is LIFE, it is the PHYSICAL that GIVES life, it is the PHYSICAL that is born of life and returns to life, while consciousness is born of the system and returns to nothingness, as it has no actual substance, no life of its own: it has only been exploiting the substance of the physical, the breath of life, through our acceptance and allowance, as we waste our breath on the mind, on self-interest, on concepts of 'superiority' and 'inferiority', instead of embracing our breath as life, embracing ourselves and each-other as life, embracing this earth as life, and establishing an existence of common sense - as we all breathe the same air.

I commit myself to walking myself out of the mind - through writing, self-forgiveness, self-corrective application; through pushing through any resistances that may come up as I take the directive to stop the abusive system within and without and become equal to and one with LIFE.

I commit myself to sharing the urgent necessity for practical physical living, so that we may develop a new understanding of ourselves, evolution, development, education - so that we may bring forth a new system for our world within which we will in fact be able to learn how this physical reality functions and what creation in fact entails, and become aware of and understand the responsibilities that come along with being creators; realizing the interconnectedness and thus interdependence of life and that we cannot deceive and harm others without in essence deceiving and harming ourselves.

Bella

Post by Bella »

Bella's Journey to Life Day 49: The Devolution of Love

What has become of love? Where is love?
And even if you consider love to be life - then have a look at what has become of life; Where is life?

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed a world, an existence, where love is something we buy and sell, dress it up in bright colors and grandiose experiences, while half of life is left suffering starvation, poverty, war, exploitation - in the name of the love of those who have the liberty through money to define love in this world.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to ever imagine and picture 'love' in a world where love in action is no-where to be seen -
Because if love for life was in fact in action, we would be having a whole different existence and the world would be a different place; WE would be different.
But we are not - and in spite of our actual nature we have the audacity to delude ourselves and each-other with profound concepts of ‘love’; to create, promote and sell ideas of love:

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to make out of love a mental concept, even a mental veil with which I can hide from the actuality of reality to not have to face myself and this world, this existence as me.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see that my love for self-indulgence is greater than my love for life -

within this I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from life to such an extent, that I don't even realize that that self-indulgence I am cowering behind is not even in my own best interest, if I am life.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that all points of self-indulgence, self-interest, self-consciousness are in fact formed in the image and likeness of the system I was born within, and my wants, needs and desires, even my fears, are products of this system.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that I am born of life, yet I become of the system, as I become in-formed and mind-controlled to fit into this world; and that the self-consciousness that is taking the directive within me in that process is equally a product of this system.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that I haven't even gotten to really get to know myself as life, before the system kicked in; that I haven't really gotten to move myself as life, before I was shown and told how to think, how to react, how to behave, how to judge things, how to define myself, how to manipulate, how to lie, how to hide.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see that if love was existent, if we were love, if we were life, if we were free: we would do a totally different deal of exploring and communicating ourselves and each-other, our planet, our world, our existence.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed a world, an existence, where we create alternate realities through which we communicate with each-other: and within this that I haven't considered that this can only be so if we within ourselves communicate with ourselves through an alternate-reality – the mind; in the image and likeness of the ‘reality’ of the system that 'welcomes' us to this world.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that love is deliberately promoted the way it is by those in power, because they understand the power of perception and they know that a human being trapped in the mental is not posing any actual threat in the physical, in the actuality of reality.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that 'love' as promulgated in this world is but a drug - the opium for the people: and it is presented in all kinds of facets for all kinds of tastes - it is everywhere, it is also in all religions.

And why is it working? Because it was our own submission in the first place that gave the permission through acceptance and allowance; it was the one belief, the one indulgence, the one survival pattern that we held onto in the moment of conceiving ourselves, perceiving ourselves, defining ourselves through the eyes of the world consciousness: the one point of “this is it” through the mind the moment it aligns itself to cope with this world and locks into the system: one moment and the self-consciousness is born that feeds on life to preserve itself as an image, a persona in this world – with its preferences, fears and desires, which the big players use and manipulate to have the people be but organic robots, willing servants of the system, in essence slaves, while having illusions of love, freedom, power, life.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that our love for energy has become more than our love for substance - our love for the mind has become more than our love for the physical - our love for 'god' has become more than our love for life - our love for taking has become more than our love for giving - yet we refuse to face the consequences in spite of the evidence of how we consume anything to get energy while we disregard and deteriorate ourselves as physical bodies; how we consume the earth to get energy as resources while we disregard the physical world and exploit the substance of the planet that is the source of our life;
and that "in the name of love" we have used and abused any and all 'justifications' possible to keep the system running: the mind, the money - the energy, consuming the physical substance we are all equally made of, within and without.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the way we exist in this current system within and as consciousness: we are the living dead, walking zombies, energy vampires, self-interested trolls keeping the system running.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the same way the whole world system revolves around money, protecting inequality in the name of profit at the cost of life: the mind consciousness system within revolves around “mine” which is the energetic alternate realities each one create on the basis of one’s self-consciousness as one is locked into this world-system, and this self-consciousness will be protecting its self-interest, and will be protecting inequality in the name of love at the cost of life.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize that if we were love equal to life, we would not be creating dependency and abuse, limitation and inequality; we would be creating freedom and expression, expansion and equality.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that if we really love life, if we really love ourselves, if we believe in love: we must find it within us to show that love exists in fact - by stopping our submission to the system within and without, stopping our addiction to thoughts, feelings and emotions, stopping the irrationality of fear, stopping the mind-control from the inside out; and in fact honor ourselves by expressing unconditionally and standing-up in every moment of breath.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize that love can only exist if we are it, if we live it, practically, visibly, as that which is best for all in all possible ways.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that when love is equal to life, it cannot be a belief, it cannot be an emotion, it cannot be an experience, it cannot be 'selective'; it must be living expression, visible in every thought, word and deed - not from the perspective of 'positive thinking' or 'charity' or ‘politeness’; but in the very practical alignment of who we are within what we do in every moment, in self-awareness as life, as one, as equals.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that if love existed as who we are, we would make sure that we educate ourselves to the best of all, and that we assist each-other in transcending our limitations to evolve as life, instead of using systems of 'reward' and 'punishment' and a morality of judgment, which is separation, to evolve as a bi-polar system, in separation from life.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that if love existed, we would not be punishing the human psyche, we would be assisting it toward self-empowerment and self-realization; and love would not be equal to ‘reward’ and ‘punishment’ – love would be the practical application of equality and oneness, not unlike what Jesus explained: “love thy neighbour as thyself” and “do unto another as you would like to have done unto you” and “judge not lest you be judged”.

I commit myself to bringing forth a world where love is equal to life and lived visibly within who we are in everything that we do, speak or think.

I commit myself to bring forth a world where love is transparency, straight-forwardness, and the absolute commitment to not accept anything less than what is best for all in all possible ways.

I commit myself to bringing forth a world where love is equality - where we don't sell or buy love, where we don't measure love in terms of 'inferiority' and 'superiority', where we don't separate love from ourselves to then set out to find it, where we don’t separate love from life, where we don't create alternate realities to hide or suppress the actuality of reality as who we are in every moment, every breath.

I commit myself to bring forth a world where life is the only value, where we learn to accept ourselves as life and be 'enough', where we learn to actually embrace life in all possible ways.

I commit myself to supporting the education of myself and my world in how to stop the mind-control, get to self-honesty, realize what one has become in the context of the whole, forgive one's acceptances and allowances, and will oneself to stand-up for life, for oneself as life, and LIVE - and this is only possible through understanding how we got to be who we are and live how we live, individually and collectively in this existence.

I commit myself to showing how the same consciousness systems and polarity constructs that operate within and as the individual mind, operate equally the same within and as the world system: the corporations, the big players, the belief-systems, the power-games; and that therefore to change the world we must change ourselves - yet to change ourselves we must change the world - because no one is free until all life is free.

I commit myself to bringing forth a new system for our world where love is practically lived as the value of life in equality and oneness – making our world a place where each living being born into this world has from birth to death equal power, equal access, equal opportunities in fact, and is equally supported in all possible ways to live and express its utmost potential.

Bella

Post by Bella »

Bella's Journey to Life Day 50: Love is Mind-Control

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that a child is born into this world without a concept of love - and yet it communicates with life unconditionally before it is trained by the parents /the system to respond to triggers with the behavior desired and expected by the parents /the system.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the first encounter of the child with love as defined in this world is through the 'reward' and 'punishment' system the parents will use to 'educate' the child to their self-interest by controlling the child's responses through the mental, without really getting to know the child as a physical being - because the parents do not know themselves as physical beings, as they have equally been 'educated' to fit the world system by the generations before them.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that every child is subject to the conditions and environment it is born into, as the impulses coming from the environment will shape the child and in-form it of its options and expectations in life - this way what we call 'life' is imprinted onto the child before the child has any opportunity to explore itself as life.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that what we call 'love' in this world is designed to serve only self-interest – and we follow love blindly in spite of the evidence that self-interest is degrading and exploiting life and causing harm in the name of profit.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that self-interest is always based in fear - and that fear is the breeding ground for mind-control.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that religions prey on people's fear to divide and conquer while presenting concepts of god as love to create fake promises, so that people abdicate their responsibility and never stand-up to self-realize life - and so the big players including religions remain in power and accumulate money and resources at the cost of the slaves that follow them based on make-belief promises and ideas of salvation.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the corporations as the big players create our 'love' as addiction through the promotion of consumerism, and love has become a commodity, an accessory to murder, as we leave half the world in suffering and starvation while we pursue self-interest in the name of love, and we fear letting go of that which we love, which is in fact our addictions as the corporate elite system made sure we develop.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that love as promulgated in this world is like sugar, like a drug, used as the concept of reward; while the fear of loss of love is used as the concept of punishment to manipulate people to never question this bipolar reality as it is presented to us through the consumerism system, media, the money-system, education, religion and all systems of our world.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that love is for each one different, which is evidence enough that love is but a mental construct, something one use to define that which one will 'protect' and 'defend' at all cost, even at the cost of life.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to question the invisible nature of love which, just like the invisible nature of god, is used to manipulate human beings into the mental, into hopes and desires that are in fact based in fear: fear of not having, fear of not being powerful and accepted in this world, fear of losing control, fear of losing what one perceive one has, fear of losing one's image and face in society, fear of death, fear of life, fear of fear itself.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that mind-control works from the inside out – in spite of the evidence that once the words, images, ideas, concepts are implanted into a being through education, media, the world-system: mind-control is automated and one will have the illusion of free choice, when in fact our choices have been created and implanted by others through our acceptance and allowance; yet we follow what automatically comes up as wants, needs and desires without ever questioning, because it's coming up inside us, and we forget that we came into this world empty of mental concepts.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that love as applied in how we live our relationships in this world is in fact mind-control: where we'll use the feeling and the idea of love to get what we want, to manipulate others to like us and to support our delusions, to help us remain within our limitations and justify our fears, agree with our gossip and projections of blame - and so love is used by human beings as the cage that will make sure we do not change, we do not stand up, we do not face ourselves and our creation as this world, we do not take responsibility - because "everything is okay".

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand how the desire of having someone telling you "trust me" and "everything is gonna be okay" is created by the system through stories and movies and tales, to make sure human beings buy into the delusion of ‘personal happiness’ and stick to self-interest within relationships of dependency, so that human beings never pose a real threat to the system but remain the conditioned slaves that keep the system running.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see that love is always conditional even if it's called "unconditional love" - because how can you unconditionally love the rapist, the murderer, the politician that leads his people to war, if your love does not practically make sure the abusers are assisted to understand how they came to be who and what they are and supported to stop the abuse within and without, making sure that no further harm is allowed.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that unconditional love only exist when love is equal to life –
and that in such equation love is not the lovey-dovey shining-bright 'feeling' or ‘idea’, but is the courage practically lived and expressed to ensure that all abuse is ended and all abusers are assisted to stop their applications of abuse, realize the consequences and take responsibility to change themselves into equal living beings, unless it is proven that one cannot and will not change, in which case the majority must decide how to best keep such abusers away from the public to prevent any harm or further abuse.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to consider that if love existed, we would not treat criminals the way we do in the current system - we would treat criminals in the understanding that they are too products of the world system, and therefore it is a matter of education and realization to assist a person to change, realizing that abusing life is in essence self-abuse; and it also is a matter of changing the system into one that will no longer produce or tolerate abuse, a system that will no longer be based on self-interest as profit, no longer be based in separation from life and mental concepts of manipulation like money is today, but a system of equality and oneness that will be based in the value of life and will practically honor and support life in all possible ways: that would be practical love made visible.

I commit myself to making love visible as equal to life, by transforming myself and my relationships to not accept anything less than what is best for life.

I commit myself to exposing the deception of love for the lie that it is, sharing the common sense that if love existed, this world would be a totally different place where any child born into this world would be welcome and free to live, express and explore itself as life without fear.

I commit myself to exposing the deception of love as promulgated by religion that promise love in some afterlife, when they do nothing to make this one reality we all share a better place where no abuse and no exploitation of life is allowed.

I commit myself to exposing the deception of love in relationships as they exist in this world - so that we may stop hiding from ourselves behind concepts of 'love'; so that we may stop trying to create delusions of ‘personal happiness’ while we allow the atrocities in this world to continue.

I commit myself to exposing the deception of love within charity, sharing the common sense that in a world of equal love and equal power for all life: charity would not exist.

I commit myself to exposing the deception of love as mind-control, showing how a child is being brainwashed to submit to the system, in spite of the evidence that the system is not supporting life and will not support the child unless the child plays by the rules of the system and becomes a product in the image and likeness of the system.

I commit myself to exposing the deception of love as a mental concept we use as make-believe to 'feel better' about ourselves and our world - in spite of the evidence that no love exists, because if love existed we would do everything in our power to stand up from the deception and break the bounds of the system to bring forth a new way of life that will make sure life is never again exploited and abused.

I commit myself to exposing the deception of love as mind-control, obviously evident within the fact that we are so in love with our own addictions and our own fears, that we do not find it within us to stand-up and stop our selfish love, to expand our love practically until it is equal to life and embraces life in ways that no more abuse or exploitation of life is accepted or allowed.

I commit myself to exposing the deception of love that is obviously evident within the fact that it works like a drug, inducing the illusion of 'happiness' as we become comfortably numb and follow the 'feel-good' experience and the backchat in our mind that tells us, as a reflection of our own desire, that "everything is gonna be okay" - yet we refuse to actually do something to MAKE everything okay in FACT for ALL LIFE Here on this earth, this one reality we all share.

I commit myself to educating myself and my world in stopping the accepted and allowed mind-control, so that we may stand up and do what it takes to put an end to all abuse and exploitation of life, and bring forth a new system that will practically support all life equally in fact, evidently and visibly, in all possible ways.

I commit myself to sharing the education and realization that has emerged through the Desteni group, to share the tools each one is able to utilize in stopping mind-control and getting to self-honesty, through self-will and self-determination - as life should be.

I commit myself to exposing the deception of love as a crime against life, because the love of this system robs us and our children of the opportunity to become self-willed, self-moving equals of life, as the love for money, the love for power, the love for fame and fortune in this world, the love for god, the love for 'feeling good', the love for 'looking good', the love for ‘reward’: has become the motivation and the incentive for people to do anything, and without that motive provided by the system to keep the system running: no one will move.

Therefore it will take great effort and great courage to stand-up from the comfortably numb delusion we have trapped ourselves in and to start moving ourselves in self-will and self-determination; it will take love equal to life, and that's the greatest that love can get, to break through the comfort-zone of our addictions and stand-up in self-dignity as life to bring forth a new world that will ensure a dignified life for ALL.

Bella

Post by Bella »

Bella's Journey to Life Day 51: Your Desires are Not your Own

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that my desires are formed by the system, which formed me from the moment I started to learn how to think and what to perceive, and that whatever automatically comes up within me is what I have conditioned myself to think / want / need / desire based on instructed value-judgments of 'more-than' & 'less-than' through which I then defined myself and everything in my world.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that the wants / needs / desires that come up within me: show me the points that I've defined as 'more than' me and that I've defined myself as 'lacking'.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that we are able to look at such wants /needs /desires that come up within the mind to see and investigate why and how we've separated ourselves from the points that the mind projects as desires; and we are able to realize that we do not have to search and seek for those points 'out there' in separation from ourselves, but can instead equalize ourselves, gift ourselves, expand ourselves.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that because I accepted the self-definition of ‘lack’/’lacking’ to be my starting-point, ('lacking' being in fact the perception that allows for the wants /needs /desires to emerge) : the 'lack' can never been fulfilled - it has been accepted as 'valid'.

Therefore I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to define myself within and as 'lack', instead of realizing that I require to forgive the definition of 'lack', forgive the definition of myself as ‘lacking’, and embrace myself in self-equality and self-acceptance; and that I am then still able to practically look at how to improve myself through specific self-application, instead of attempting to fill-up what I've defined as 'lack' through external attributes.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that my definitions of 'lacking' as being 'less-than', as well as my definitions of 'more-than': have been programmed and conditioned throughout my life according to the feedback/words/reactions/value-judgments I was faced with as a child, to which I submitted, as I did not have any tools to deal with such points in self-honesty and common sense.

As an adult however, I am now able to investigate the definitions and value-judgments I have accepted, adopted or concluded about myself and others, and work on purifying my perception from polarity-judgments of 'superiority' and 'inferiority', stopping any comparison and competition, and realizing practically that the only real value is the value of life - and THAT I must give myself, and live it as myself, in self-acceptance as life.

Within this, I start developing self-trust as I walk in self-acceptance and self-worth as life and as interact in my world from the starting-point of equality and oneness; I stop separating and projecting myself into wants /needs /desires, I stop seeking ‘fulfilment’ in separation from myself/life; I stop defining myself through the eyes of the world and other people, and allow myself to self-honestly determine who I am and how I live - and as I walk my decision in self-determination and self-discipline breath by breath, I accumulate and establish self-trust, because I prove to myself that I am trustworthy.

Within this, I live self-fulfilment, as I give me to me, as I gift life to me, as I move myself and apply myself in a way that I practically realize self-worth as who I am as life, and thus I live me as the value of life, and thus my application, participation, interaction is based on the value of life and thus supports the value of life in a visible way, so that those I interact with may also self-realize.

I commit myself to stopping the separation I have created/accepted/allowed as wants /needs /desires, to bring all points back to self and look in self-honesty where, how and why I have given permission for such separation; to not spend a lifetime chasing after desires, but Live Here in every moment of breath in full self-responsibility.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that we are in fact creating addictions and relationships of dependency through the projection of wants/ needs /desires, because we are giving the responsibility to external points to fulfil those desires for us. Therefore the projecting and following of desires is equal to the abdication of self-responsibility.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that when we stand in integrity, in self-equality and oneness, there exist no wants /needs /desires in the mental - because we are Here, within and as the physical, walking life practically, in self-dignity and self-acceptance as life.

I commit myself to exposing the deception of the consumerism system and how it creates our desires as products, concepts, ideas, keeping us dependent on the system while we exist as organic robots driven by their addictions as wants /needs /desires; and within this we can see that it is the mental basic polarity construct of ‘more-than’ & ‘less-than’ that the system ‘educates’ us with, and so that is our basic drive, that is what moves us, that is what keeps the friction, the fuel, the system running – an infinite vicious cycle at the cost of life as equality and oneness.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that a baby is born into this world with only physical requirements - and that it is only through the world's approach that a child learns to develop wants /needs /desires of metaphysical nature, based on adopted value-judgments and the nature of comparison according to which the adult world operate.

I commit myself to sharing the common-sense that it is through the wants /needs / desires we hold as our 'own' that we are able to be manipulated and mind-controlled; because consciously or unconsciously we’ll 'sell our soul' (= separate ourselves from ourselves) in our drive to have those wants /needs /desires ‘fulfilled’.

I commit myself to investigating what the wants /needs /desires that come up within me reveal within me; and stopping any and all projections of wants /needs /desires - so that I may stand in self-equality and oneness and be the directive principle of me.

I commit myself to showing that the actual and deepest desire of any living being is equality and oneness of life and transcendence of the self-separation - yet the desires we develop within and as the system override the spark of life within us and lead us only to further separation, delusion, and mind-control.

I commit myself to bringing an end to the current system of separation, manipulation, abuse, exploitation – and bringing forth a new system of actual life-support that will restore the value of life as equality and oneness, so that we all may have a chance to redeem ourselves as life and manifest a new world, a new humanity where man is kind in actual fact – ManKind:
We could be Custodians of Life on Earth. So why are we the Destroyers?

Bella

Post by Bella »

Bella's Journey to Life Day 52: The Positive is the Negative – Two Sides of THE ONE

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that by supporting the ‘positive’, I am supporting the continuation of the ‘negative’ - because the positive is in no way a solution for the negative, it is but the other side of the coin, as we choose to only see 'the good side' of things, because if we saw the 'bad side' we would have no choice but to stand and do something about it.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to create the ‘positive’ to hide the ‘negative’ - out of my fear of the negative which is in fact the fear of facing the actuality of reality and taking full self-responsibility.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the world is what it is because we are always creating the ‘positive’ to hide the ‘negative’ - and this has become so ingrained within human nature, that we do not even consider to look for the root of all problems within ourselves and within what we accept as human nature.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that as long as we delude ourselves with the ‘positive’ - we will never confront or direct the ‘negative’ - and we will never get to what is best for all, as what is best for all requires transparency, straight-forwardness, directive principle, responsibility: and that would imply the end of all separation, the end of all delusion through ‘positive’ and ‘negative’, to finally get to oneness and equality of life.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to react to the negative in this world with reactions like 'sadness', 'pity', 'understanding', 'respect' - when in fact all these/such reactions are designed to make me 'feel better' thinking and believing I am a 'good person' because I 'feel something' about the negative in the world; yet never for a moment do we consider our responsibility for the negative in the world, nor do we consider the consequence of supporting the positive illusions we create to cover up what is here.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to be so driven by self-interest, that I will submit to the positive delusion and will interact in positive ways to be seen as a ‘positive’ person or to not 'ruin another's day'; but within that I am missing the opportunity to ‘ruin’ my / another’s illusion - and thus through my acceptance and allowance driven by self-interest: I am supporting the continuation of illusion, instead of standing-up and calling things by their name, giving myself and others the chance to see things for what they are.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to call the support of positive illusions a ‘good thing’ or ‘love’ or ‘compassion’ – instead of realizing the self-deception within this.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that love is equal to fear – otherwise we wouldn’t be clinging on to what we ‘love’ so desperately. There exists always the fear of not getting or not keeping what we ‘love’; and thus the positive always equals its opposite as negative, and both together are simply two sides of the same coin – ‘the one’.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the ‘love’ of this world is blindness.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that within the current consciousness system we are brainwashed to look for 'the one' point / person / situation that will apparently 'fulfil' you so that you can be 'complete'; and that ‘One’ can be anything - from the one god, the one person, the one project, the one jackpot, the one desire: it is the ONE RING that binds us all and keeps us looking, waiting, hoping, wanting; while we are in fact searching for ourselves.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that by the very definition of 'searching for ourselves', we are separating ourselves from ourselves; we are searching 'out there', and therefore our awareness is not Here, and we are in fact missing ourselves as the answer has always been Here within and as ourselves.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that 'love is blindness' - from the perspective that whatever it is we 'love', that 'one point' that drives us, becomes an obsession and will possess us to the extent that we do not think about anything else, we do not see anything else: we are blind to reality, and only see the projection of our desire - 'the one'.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that the nature of desire is projection = therefore the purpose of desire as a system is to separate one from oneself, to separate one from Here, and have one looking and searching ‘out there’.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the system is automated to such an extent, that it will trigger within each one the 'one point' that will lead one to submit to the system completely, just in the hope of fulfilling that one desire.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see the obvious common sense that the negative is the positive: because whenever we project something as a desire in separation from ourselves as the 'positive': we by implication accept ourselves here as the 'negative', as 'lacking'.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that by accepting just one point of the system: I submit to the system in its entirety, as everything is interconnected within and as one matrix: this world system, the world as we know it.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that by accepting one point of the mind consciousness system as it exists, whether that point is ‘positive’ or ‘negative’: I accept the entire mind consciousness in its entirety, as everything is interconnected within and as the complete bipolar matrix of thoughts, feelings, emotions, beliefs, fears, desires etc.

I commit myself to investigating and setting myself free from the 'one point' that binds me, the 'one point' that possesses me as the polarity of fear and desire - so that I may stand in integrity as self-equality and oneness and be the directive power within myself/my life in full self-responsibility.

I commit myself to revealing the 'one point' in my world whenever I recognize its nature within another - so that others may see, realize and understand how the system is set to destroy the directive power of life in every possible way by tempting each one with the 'one point' of their weakness, presenting seemingly a hope, a promise, a dream, a light at the end of the tunnel - so that one do not stand-up and act to put an end to the accepted separation, abuse and inequality of the system within and without; so that the human remain trapped and do not pose any actual threat to the system and the supremacy of power as money, as the god of this world, nor a threat to consciousness as the conditioned mind, the accepted god of every individual as the ego within.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that all desires, all hopes, all wants and needs, all points that present themselves within the mind as 'the one' that will save you / fulfil you / complete you: are in fact creations of the one system that keeps us all enslaved within the mental through metaphysical concepts such as love, light, power, success, salvation, ascension.

Within this I commit myself to exposing the deception of the ‘light’ and the ‘positive’ for what it is: a veil to blind us from reality and keep us supporting the consumerism system through self-interest, rooted in fear and thus separation from life.

I commit myself to exposing the connection between wants, needs, desires and the consumerism system; whereby our desires are formed and implanted through the system to make sure we continue chasing the wild goose, each one within their ‘one point’ of self-interest, instead of standing-up to do everything in our power to stop this system of abuse, inequality and exploitation of life.

I commit myself to sharing the realization about how the 'positive' and 'negative' always exist within and as polarity designs, and that by accepting and allowing the positive, we accept and allow the negative; and within this, the only actual common sense solution is that of equality and oneness, which implies the transcendence of polarity and the end of all separation, the end of all delusion.

I commit myself to investigating where and how it is that I buy into this system of separation, investigating what my desires in fact reveal about how and why I abdicate my power and responsibility - so that I may stop, stand-up within myself, and make sure that I set myself free from the one ring that binds us all, take back the power I’ve abdicated to the system within and without, to direct myself in self-honesty and practical common sense, and within that support the manifestation and implementation of a system that will put an end to separation, exploitation, manipulation, and that will honor and support all life equally.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that in order to change the world for the future generations, we have to start here and now with ourselves and with the implementation of an entirely new system, a new way of life, of education, of communication: that will give the children to come the chance to bring forth the evolution of mankind that we all want to see – as dignity, freedom, self-expression and actual progress through a better human being; a human being that will self-realize the value of life and will thus co-exist in ways that support life as all as one as equals.

Bella

Post by Bella »

Bella's Journey to Life Day 53: From Self-Image to Self-Trust

"You judge You or You create You. There is no middle road."
- Bernard Poolman

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to exist from the starting-point of judgment and thus equally in constant self-judgment through and as the mind.

I commit myself to seeing judgment for what it is: the trap of polarity, the fruit of the tree of knowledge as good and evil – as I realize that the 'good' in this world is equal to 'evil'.

I forgive myself that I had not yet allowed myself to fully comprehend the words of Jesus "Judge not lest you be judged" – and to realize that all judgement we cast out always returns to its origin: which is self; and all judgment we cast out is always equal to and one with its origin: which is self; thus all judgment is in fact self-judgment in denial of the responsibility to change.

I commit myself to stopping all judgment within and without, and instead of placing my attention on value-judgments, I place my attention on what is Here as I breathe - and so I walk this life breath by breath, as I realize that who I am is the result of what I accumulate as me in every breath.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed a world, a society, where we judge our children based on our ‘morality values’, which god knows are screwed otherwise this world would be an entirely different place.

I commit myself to exposing the evil of ‘morality’ in the current system which is based in fuzzy logic to ‘justify’ self-interest and the continuing abuse and exploitation of life – and to establish a new morality based on the value of life, where we in fact support life as ourselves and each-other and no longer ‘educate’ our children based on ‘reward’ and ‘punishment’ but actual learning as self-realization and practical common sense.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that practical common sense does not include judgment - but merely the practical consideration of cause and effect, thus it is not based in morality systems but only on the value of life as what's best for all - life as the common value we all share.

I commit myself to move myself on the basis of practical common sense considerations as what's best for life - because clearly that is what is best for me too.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to exist as self-image, conceived and manifested through the mental in the image and likeness of the system: through comparison, judgment, competition – as I realize that within existing as self-image we fail to establish self-trust, as we separate ourselves from ourselves as life and become merely a persona in this world, placing trust in the concepts, ideas and ‘values’ presented to us by the system.

I commit myself to letting go of any and all preconceived ideas and self-definitions that make-up the self-image I have accepted and allowed myself to be and become in the image and likeness of the world consciousness system - so that I may get to know myself as life, as creator;
and as I walk in self-honesty of what I have become and what this world has become, as I walk the purification of me and my world through self-forgiveness and corrective application: I develop and establish self-trust, proving to myself that I can trust me to live my word, that I can trust me to create me in self-dignity, that I can be trusted with life and thus with the creation of myself and equally of a new world based on the value of life, a new world that will be best for all in all possible ways.

I commit myself to bringing an end to the current system of fake ‘values’ – and establishing a new system of actual life-support, based on the value of life, that will assist and support all human beings equally to self-realize the value of life.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to seek for myself 'out there', when I have been here the whole time. Within this I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from myself through concepts and ideas of 'self-realization', 'enlightenment', 'attainment', 'success', within projecting and following desires, wants and needs in separation from myself – thus existing only as self-image and not as life in self-trust and self-worth.

I commit myself to Living who I am as self-worth equal to life and taking back the power I've abdicated to the mental; so that I may practically walk every breath Here in self-equality and oneness, piecing myself back together in self-honesty and common sense, thus the effect of my cause being equal to life, which is the way to manifest life on earth as what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to look outside of myself for answers to the question "who am I?" - instead of realizing the self-deception within this and the acceptance of being defined and determined by the system in the image and likeness of the world as we know it.

I commit myself to no longer allow myself to be defined and determined by what is outside of me as judgements, opinions, ‘values’ of this world that is based in fear, separation, consumerism - and to develop absolute self-honesty as 'man know thyself', as I realize that within living and expressing myself in self-honesty, I develop self-trust and take back the power that comes with self-responsibility, which I had abdicated to a system in separation from myself.

I commit myself to bringing forth a new system where children are allowed to explore and discover who they are in self-honesty, self-dignity, self-realization, based on the value of life as oneness and equality, without the brainwashing and pressure imposed onto them like in the current system that is designed to create controllable robots as slaves to the system merely preoccupied with keeping the system running.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to abdicate my responsibility to a system to create me – in spite of the common sense I was able to see as a child; yet I had no tools, no support and no communication skills to express myself and what I was seeing.

I commit myself to bringing forth a world where the support foundation is laid out for the children to be born into an environment that allows each child to live, express and expand to its utmost potential without being brainwashed by arrogant adults who pretend to know it all when they don’t even know themselves.

I commit myself to re-educating myself and my world, assisting myself and my world in developing self-honesty, self-worth, self-respect and actual communication skills, so that we may bring forth the change we all want to see in the world – because unless WE establish the platform and make available the tools for all life to be supported equally toward actual freedom and dignity, we cannot expect from the children to come to be any different than what we accept ourselves to be and what we allow our world to become.

For further context see my previous blog posts:
Moving Pictures in a Picture World
Self-Worth and Self-Image | Who or What Defines Me?
Images & Ideals in a Men's World System
What Image and Likeness - Man as God or Evil?
Your Desires are Not your Own

Bella

Post by Bella »

Bella's Journey to Life Day 54: The Value of Equality within our Oneness on Earth

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that, once I make the decision to stand as life, I will be the same yesterday, today and tomorrow - meaning that: I will in every moment act and interact based on the common sense of what is best for all life, regardless of where I am or who I am with; thus I will assess the actuality of the moment /the situation based on common sense, instead of assessing the person /the situation based on self-interest, judgments, preferences.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the current system of favoritism and nepotism is disregarding this very principle of common sense as the value of life - and that is why no-one in this system can be trusted with life, because dependent on where one is and with whom, one will follow a different 'logic' and different 'morality', within this trying to serve another's self-interest so that one's own self-interest may in turn be served - instead of serving life as the common interest we all share.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that within the current consumerism system no-one can be trusted with life, as one will only 'respect' that which promises to 'respect' one back - instead of realizing that this has nothing to do with respect for life but is in fact the silent agreement of "I will allow you your dishonesties as long as you allow me mine" and the very 'logic' that keeps the system running - the world as we know it.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to resist standing in self-equality and oneness, out of fear of being alone with this in my world - instead of realizing that it is in fact within the current accepted system that we are alone as each one follows self-interest only;

whereas, standing for life as all as one as equal, one actually stand all-one, and there is already several people standing together and walking this process for life. And yes, I may initially have to stand and withstand the reaction or rejection by those defending their limitations and self-interest, until more and more people start to see the common sense and the necessity of standing as life in integrity, start standing-up to stop supporting the deception of the current world consciousness and instead start supporting life in common sense - realizing and acknowledging life as the only real value.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to resist equality, thinking and believing that equality is yet another concept just like communism - instead of looking at the principle of equality in self-honesty and realizing the practical implication of what equality entails:

namely that all parts of this Oneness that is Life have equal value as Life - and therefore any system we create to support life should be supporting all life equally in all possible ways and should be allowing all life equal power as equal is the value of life - then we will have an existence with no gods, no masters, no slaves; yet all will be able to get to self-mastery and be like gods on earth, expressing and expanding each to one's utmost potential and working together to manifest what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I haven't yet allowed myself to investigate the practical implications of what self-equality and oneness entails:
namely that I stand as One expression of Life, wherein all my parts as thoughts, words, deeds are equal within and without and express as One; and that I in every moment/situation apply common sense in self-honesty and act/interact in a way that is best for all.
Within this, life is my starting-point and therefore my cause and thus equally the effect I will have in my world.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that equality implies sameness - brainwashed by the consumerism system that promotes 'uniqueness', refusing to see that the 'uniqueness' the consumerism products provide make us all the same dolls and robots, while we suppress our actual real expression as life and instead mimic and copy what we see in movies, stars and fairy-tales, as we pursue self-interest through constant comparison, competition and consumption. And within this, we all become the same fake images like puppets on strings, while we disregard ourselves and each-other as life, let alone the planet, nature, the animal kingdom that have to suffer so that we may enjoy our personal pursuits of 'happiness' as pictures in a picture world.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that equality refers to VALUE - and that it is the only way to redeem ourselves as life and restore life on this earth, by stopping the fake value-system imposed onto us by all systems of this world as we've accepted it.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the basic problem of this world is the value-system it operates on, which is based on the basic polarity-design of 'superiority' and 'inferiority', 'more than' and 'less than', 'higher' and 'lower' - designs we adopt and apply both within and without, as we exist in constant competition with each-other and in constant comparison to the pictures/ideas/concepts we are impulsed with by the system (education, media etc.), allowing the concepts and values of the system to define who we are: as we define ourselves through comparison based on the very polarity design of 'superiority' and 'inferiority' and the fake 'values' of this world system, while we completely abdicate our self-worth as life and therefore end-up denying the value of life as we buy into the power-game that has literally become the human race.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that equality begins within self, wherein I in self-equality acknowledge my value as life and stop myself from being determined, defined and directed by external value-judgments driven by the 'values' of the current consumerism system based on 'superiority' and 'inferiority' through comparison, competition, survival;
wherein I stop the comparison and competition within myself and accept myself as life - so that I may stand in self-trust and self-dignity as life and really get to know myself and see what is real.

Therefore, standing in self-equality and oneness as life, I direct who I am in every new moment - yet the principle I base my existence is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow = it is the value of life. And therefore from this starting-point, I will express uniquely according to the moment /the situation I am facing, yet I will be the same, I will be who I am as life, acting/interacting in common sense as what is best for life.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense of what it practically means to stand in self-equality and oneness, the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.

I commit myself to redeem myself as life through removing any and all judgment within and without and stopping all comparison and competition within myself.

I commit myself to live the decision of ‘I am Here as Life’ in every moment, and thus I no longer accept or allow myself to be influenced or defined by the judgments of this world that are always in the eye of the beholder as 'superiority' or 'inferiority';

And I commit myself to look at and address the very life spark in each being in my world – so that an opportunity is here for one to see self as life beyond the concepts of ‘superiority’/‘inferiority’ and the fake ‘values’ we’ve been brainwashed with.

I realize that concepts of 'superiority' and 'inferiority' are mental concepts of the world consciousness / mind consciousness based in survival fear and separation of life, designed to keep the human race in constant competition as rivals, so that we never stand together as brothers and sisters of life and pose an actual threat to the system that abuses and exploits life for profit.

I commit myself to showing that in a new system where profit as abuse is taken out of the equation and the only profit allowed is that which will be profitable for ALL LIFE EQUALLY : everyone will be "the same yesterday, today and tomorrow" – as we will no longer have to bend ourselves to fit into a system of deception, manipulation, abuse; we will no longer have to pretend to be something or to be someone, but we will be free to be and express who we really are, each one doing what one is best at and enjoy doing, within this joining our forces to manifest a world, an existence that truly is in the image and likeness of god, stopping the evil of man that is greed, fear and profit and becoming in fact ManKind based on the one principle that has actual value: the principle of LIFE as oneness and equality.

I commit myself to demonstrating how Oneness without Equality is deception - obviously evident in the current world system as the Oneness of polarity where some 'have' while most 'have not', when the resources of the earth are provided unconditionally for all, yet man refuses to manage the fruit of the tree of life to what is best for all, and instead uses the rotten fruit of the tree of knowledge to manipulate information and create dysfunctional minds that are driven by self-interest only, based in fear and suppressed inferiority thus always secretly trying to be superior, trying to be more, have more, get more –
while LIFE is left to deteriorate, both within and without, in the most atrocious ways imaginable.

I commit myself to showing that all men are created equal, from the dust of the earth, with the same requirements for food, water, shelter, warmth, the same physical sensations of pain and pleasure, comfortability and discomfort, and all equally return to the same earth at death.

And while each life expression may be unique, the basic equality as life we all share is being discredited and disregarded and made to be feared by the instruments of the current consumerism system which will place emphasis on the 'uniqueness' and create the fear of losing that 'uniqueness' to 'justify' why the system does not align the value of money, resources and power to the basic equality of life.

And the system will create our desires and sell us concepts of fake 'uniqueness' for us to buy into, out of fear of not being 'unique enough', and has made of us all organic robots that follow the system in an illusion of 'uniqueness', while that which could, if it were allowed to unfold and express, be truly unique as an expression of life, the spark of life as the actual living-force within everything and everyone: is suppressed and denied.

I commit myself to bringing forth a new system of actual life-support and sharing the common sense that a new world is possible if we, the people, realize our responsibility and thus our power as self-willed equals in life, stand together and find within us the common sense we’ve been missing to make life worth living on this common ground.

We only have One planet. There is no Planet B. So let’s correct our Oneness through equality as the value of life.

Bella

Post by Bella »

Bella's Journey to Life Day 55: See_Evil_Lie_zation | Hiding the EVIL behind the CIVIL

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that CIVILIZATION has been the process of creating systems to manage our relationships out of FEAR of each-other, and that therefore civilization has become a manifestation of FEAR because we as humans did not take directive responsibility for our relationships in self-honesty as life – but have instead created systems of discrimination and polarity as a direct reflection of our judgments toward ourselves and each-other and of our FEAR to give to all equally what we would like to receive.

Within this I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that civilization is based on competition as the outflow of FEAR, wherein those in FEAR refuse to see the implied and accepted ‘inferiority’, yet they attempt to impose ‘superiority’ onto everyone else on Earth by monopolizing the resources that the Earth unconditionally provides here for all.

Within this forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that civilization in fact has been about CONTROL : wherein control is imposed to claim superiority, yet we refuse to see the starting-point for the NEED for control, which is FEAR and the accepted ‘inferiority’ that is implied within that.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that if it weren’t for FEAR, there would be no need for control, separation, deception.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the evolution /EVILution of civilization has only brought forth the evolution /EVILution of control, separation and deception – in spite of the evidence that this is allowed to take place at the cost of LIFE in the most atrocious ways conceivable.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that we as human hide our Evil behind the so-called Civil, yet we refuse to acknowledge that the ‘civil’ is but the facade we present to the world when in the secret mind we’ll have all kinds of nasty thoughts, judgments, manipulation tactics JUST to try and make sure we always WIN the ‘human race’ as the virtual power-game we play in the mind, which manifests the power-games that play-out in the world.

This in itself reveals the accepted ‘human nature’ as EVIL and ‘civiLIEzation’ as a LIE.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that we exist in DENIAL of our starting-point as FEAR – and are through our so-called civilization DECEIVING ourselves and each-other through ‘positive’ concepts such as LOVE, LIGHT, GOODNESS.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that from our starting-point as FEAR we use such concepts of ‘love’, ‘light’, ‘goodness’ to manipulate our reality in ways that we can have POWER and CONTROL – refusing to acknowledge that the need for control only exists where FEAR exists.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to vehemently DENY that I exist in FEAR , in SPITE of the common sense evidence that: we FEAR being controlled – so we IMPOSE CONTROL instead; we FEAR having less – so we take MORE instead; we FEAR being manipulated – so we MANIPULATE instead.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that in our DENIAL of our starting-point we exist in self-dishonesty, and from there: anything and everything we create will be a LIE, regardless how GOOD intentions we claim to have, regardless how BEAUTIFUL we make it seem – the starting-point always determines the outcome, and all creation is always equal to its creator.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed a world, a society, where we pretend to be CIVIL and See EVIL, and thus we always exist in BLAME of some form while we point fingers at ‘others’ and wash our hands to not have to take responsibility for What is Here – refusing to see the TRUTH of ourselves as the accepted ‘human nature’ which is the real EVIL, evident in the evolution of civilization as the ultimate LIE we hide behind while we present a PRETTY image of GOODNESS as manKIND.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that we have become EQUAL to and ONE with the world consciousness of/as POLARITY, as we exist in FEAR/’evil’ yet present POWER/’goodness’, when in fact both sides of the coin are CON and thus EVIL, as we’ve separated ourselves from our equality and oneness as LIFE.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that real GOODNESS will regard and include ALL LIFE EQUALLY and will always cause an effect that is to the benefit of ALL LIFE in all possible ways.

I commit myself to exposing the evil nature of civilization as the LIE that it is – showing how we are only presenting GOODNESS to hide the EVIL we have accepted and allowed ourselves to become through denying our interdependence as life, disregarding the physical oneness we all equally share, and creating ‘values’ of ‘more than’/’less than’, ‘superiority’/’inferiority’, ‘win’/’lose’ through which we attempt to be GOD over the physical; when clearly the physical is god, as without substantial physical nourishing of our physical body the body DIE as shown through STARVATION in this world, and without the physical body to harbor the MIND, the mental ‘values’ we have created do not exist.

Within this, I commit myself to showing that we have come to exist as but ILLUSIONS, equal to and one with the MENTAL concepts we follow, pursue and promulgate JUST for a moment of perceived ‘satisfaction’ in ‘fulfillment’ of self-interest – while we’ve lost all interest in LIFE and have denied and discredited the actual value of ourselves as life.

I commit myself to showing that we exist in the image and likeness of the SYSTEM – and that the system and the world as we know it is clear evidence of the TRUTH we claim to seek and yet we DENY, as we conveniently BLAME the system, refusing to see that the system would not exist without the human, as it is a creation of the human equal and one.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that in order to STOP the SYSTEM, we have to STOP the MIND as the conditioned mental illusion we have become; and I commit myself to challenging my world to investigate the equality and oneness of the system to get to self-honesty and realize what we have done, accepted and allowed – so that we may STOP, FORGIVE, CHANGE and bring forth a new human and a new system in equality and oneness as LIFE.

I commit myself to demonstrating the sameness of the system WITHIN and WITHOUT:
showing that in the world we have MONEY as mental VALUE/ENERGY based in the POLARITY of ‘Haves’ and ‘Have-Nots’ while we exist in constant competition and abuse/exploit the RESOURCES of the Earth in the name of ‘Profit’and ‘Power’ –
and within we have the MIND as mental SELF-INTEREST/ENERGY based in the POLARITY of ‘more/better than’ and ‘less/worse than’ while we exist in constant comparison and abuse/exploit our PHYSICAL BODIES in the name of ‘Love’, ‘Beauty’, ‘Light’.

I commit myself to exposing the TRAP of POLARITY as MENTAL concept designed to deceive and manipulate and present a BEAUTIFUL PICTURE while we deny the EVIL we impose onto the Physical that is our common Source, our common Ground;
And that instead of Earthing ourselves and Birthing ourselves as LIFE, we delude ourselves into alternate-realities in the mental where we for a moment seem to be able to avoid responsibility for What is Here; and we have even created delusions about the ‘afterlife’ where we hope to be these great, profound, divine beings and finally be ‘free’ from the illusion of the physical – when in fact the ACTUAL ILLUSION is the MIND through which we have tried to HIDE from ourselves and our responsibility for What is Here.

I commit myself to calling out the Believers and Religious followers out there to challenge their beLIEf and ask themselves, if there is a god that meet one at death: Will god give you access to the kingdom of heaven when you have devastated the kingdom of earth? Will god not ask you why you did not act in god’s image and likeness by taking responsibility for all life as yourself? Will god not ask you why you created and worshipped false gods and fake values while you’ve denied and exploited the value of life that is the real god in existence?Will god forgive you if you refused to forgive yourself and change?
Isn’t it obvious the DEATH is too late?

I commit myself to share the common sense that we must be willing to face death at any moment and not be found wanting – we must be willing to face everyone we’ve ever met and everything we’ve ever done, spoken or thought without shame or regret.

And the only way to ‘get there’ is to look in self-honesty at who we have become as the result of who we have been in every moment of breath throughout our life; realize the responsibility we have within the interconnectedness of life; forgive ourselves for the separation, fear, self-dishonesty, deception, manipulation and abuse we have accepted, allowed, inflicted; and CHANGE once and FOR ALL, in a process of re-creating ourselves through the LIVING application of the correction we SEE is required in order to REDEEM ourselves as LIFE and HONOR LIFE as the only real value in all practical ways possible.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that those in power in politics and religions must have realized that there is no god, that there is ONLY US HERE, and therefore in the name of power(god) and profit (prophet) have joined forces to exploit as much as possible the weak and the meek by having them follow concepts of ‘god’in desire for REWARD and fear of PUNISHMENT, having them follow concepts of ‘goodness’ in desire to be seen as ‘good’ and deny the ‘evil’/the fear; manipulating the people like sheep just like parents do in order to have authority and bend the child to their will because the FEAR overrides the common sense and Self-Interest overrides the interest of LIFE –
and this is evidence that we do not CARE for life, we have forgotten life, we have lost our value as life and have adopted the false gods and fake values of the consumerism system, designed to serve the GOD of the SYSTEM as MONEY/Mind and PROFIT/Self-Interest.

I commit myself to exposing the SECRET MIND for the EVIL that it is, as in the invisible MIND man pretends to be god, yet in the visible Physical Reality man refuses to live in the image and likeness of GOD through taking responsibility for What is Here, acknowledging the value of LIFE as equal in ALL and thus manifesting systems of actual life-support that will treat all life equally.

I commit myself to aligning myself to equality and oneness as LIFE by getting to self-honesty about what, how and why we have become the current accepted ‘human nature’, as I realize that there is nothing ‘humane’ within the accepted ways of the world and that the ways of the world reflect the TRUTH of who we all are, individually and collectively;
And I commit myself to in self-honesty re-create myself in self-dignity and self-acceptance as life, as I realize that LIFE is the only real value and EQUALITY of life the only way we’re ever going to redeem ourselves as life and dignify our world system to be equal to and one with LIFE.

I commit myself to align my thoughts, words and deeds to be equal and one, so that I in every moment live and express self-clarity, straight-forwardness, transparency as who I am without the need to DENY or HIDE what is inside, without the need to deny or hide from my responsibility as life – so that I may stand in self-dignity and self-trust and be/become a living example of self-equality and oneness as an expression of life.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that in order to re-create ourselves and our world, we require to understand the mechanisms and systems through and as which we’ve created ourselves and our world to be what it is today.
And even though we have thus far created What is Here in unawareness, denial, ignorance and arrogance, the time is here that the ‘hidden’ is surfacing – to be seen, faced and directed.

The blogs and vlogs of the EARTHLINGS that DARE EXPOSE the LIE for what it is and take responsibility to purify self and the world are living proof that the time is ripe for ALL to SEE and take responsibility for self and the world –
and to REALIZE that unless you and me stand-up to transform the accepted 'human nature' as the 'ways of the world' and make a visible difference, standing as examples of a new human and a new world: we cannot expect of our children to become anything different than who we are/have become, as the creation is always equal to the creator, and therefore WE as CREATORS must take the responsibility to STOP the LIE and REDEEM LIFE as all as one as equal.

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”